Exhibitionists Preferred

Story Info
Tara interviews for a new job.
3.8k words
4.63
14.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is almost softcore, so if you want more, you have been warned. Enjoy!

____________

Tara Benton read through the advertisement one more time. It started out just like any other:

Seeking: Advertising Director

Company: Fierce Feminism Media

Location: St. Albene, California

Compensation: 110k+, 401k and full health care benefits

Requirements: Fine Arts Degree preferred, 5+ years of experience in advertising (publishing and/or sales), ability to write and edit copy, proficient experience with Excel, Word and Photoshop, good with people

Tara was more focused on the more detailed pitch that followed.

FFM is a third-generation publishing company. With syndications in magazines, websites and a plethora of web, television and new media affiliates, FFM is committed to helping advance women's rights across the globe. Your role will be pairing FFM's advertising clients with methods that allow them to piggyback off our existing partner brands. With so many avenues of media and advertising opportunities, it is critical to maximize every clients' dollar. If you have experience courting clients, selling ads, being creative (yet also analytical), then you just might be the perfect fit. Apply online here, or at our website. Exhibitionists preferred.

__

Tara kept reading those last two words over and over. What did that mean? "Exhibitionists preferred."? Was it a joke? Was it intended to mean something else?

Six years ago, Tara and her husband quit their day jobs and started a sports and fitness tabloid that served five counties in Southern California. They handled everything from selling ads, managing freelancers, writing and editing copy, all the way down to distribution. Their hard work paid off. After five years, they were grossing over 80 thousand dollars a month with a 20 percent net margin. Not too shabby for a couple of kids just out of journalism school. But that's also about the time that Tara caught Eric in an affair. It took over a year to get untangled from the shared business and the marriage. Tara took a one-million-dollar payout, knowing that fighting for more would take too long and Eric may tank the business by then.

After paying taxes on the money received from the settlement and the attorney's fees, Tara was left with just enough to buy a modest home in the heart of downtown, paid in full. She loved it there and wanted to experience the bustling, city life while she was still young enough to enjoy it. However, there wasn't much savings and Tara needed to work. She read back over the advertisement once more. To Tara, it sounded like this employer was a fairly small operation, but with a healthy number of clients. The work paralleled some her own experience. In her old role, Tara handled every kind of task that could relate to a client's needs. Still, she didn't understand what it meant by "exhibitionists preferred."

Ultimately, Tara disregarded the weirdness of it and customized her CV and cover letter, zipping it through the system. Two days later, she was pleased to receive an invitation for a personal interview. Even better, it was only twenty minutes by bus. Excitedly, she scheduled the interview and freshened up her portfolio. She had extensive samples of work, from designing ads, to full-blown marketing campaigns and more. She wanted to bring her best.

Tom Hastings seemed like a very nice man; mid 40s and he stayed pretty fit. Tara noticed he had no wedding ring. "Should you get this position, Tara, you will be taking the place of Erica Preston. Allow me to explain what she does. Some of our clients may benefit from advertising on multiple platforms and in multiple places. Maybe they are advertising nationally or regionally, but specifically to a particular clique or crowd. Erica's role is to find the best combination of media and messaging fit for each client. We use viral videos, celebrity messaging, video campaigns, print, radio, web, you name it. We spend a lot of time analyzing markets and then doing the best we can to place the most effective advertising, where it best benefits the clients and their prospective audience."

Tara sighed and replied, "Yeah. I suppose that might entail some things I'm not very familiar with, after all."

"It's not as hard as it sounds. It just requires some dedication and a bit of passion. Your portfolio is very impressive and you've worked many sides of this. Selling, designing, copy. I know you handled a lot."

"But it was much more limited in scope, and to just one publication. Not across so many platforms and options," Tara took another breath and smiled. "Nevertheless, the challenge of this sounds exciting. It opens so many opportunities for me to utilize my skillsets in various ways."

"That's good to hear. Tell me how this sounds. Should you work for us, you can work from home two or three days a week, but we expect you in the office on Mondays and Thursdays, as we prefer some meetings to be in person. We also like people to be here on some Fridays. That's usually the day we host our special events. The point is, we offer flexibility, so long as the work is getting done. When would you be able to start?"

"Sir, are you telling me I have the job?"

Tom shook his head, "Oh, no, I did not mean to imply that. Please don't misunderstand, Tara. I think you are a very good candidate. In fact, I think you may be the best I've interviewed so far, but I have five or six more people to interview."

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I was ahead of myself." Tara was embarrassed, thinking she maybe jumped the gun a bit.

Tom held up his hand. "It's fine, Miss Benton. I'm sorry I came across sounding that way. No, I was only asking when you can start, as it might weigh in our final decision."

"Of course. And let me be clear, I can start immediately." However, there was one item still bugging Tara, so she finally broached the subject. "But... excuse me, but I must ask..."

"Yes?" Tom looked up.

"In the advertisement for this position, there was a note about "exhibitionists preferred."

Tom's face brightened, eyes wide and beaming. "Oh, yes. I haven't even gotten to that part yet. Are you, in fact? An exhibitionist?"

"Well, I... I, uh... by that... I mean, I wanted to ask you. What does it mean, exactly? Exhibitionists preferred?

Tom snickered and smiled, "That was something Erica told me to include. The girl we will be replacing."

"Erica?"

"That's right. You see, Erica loves flashing her breasts or tush, and it always makes my day. Kind of a fun surprise every time she does it. Anyway, I'd love to find a new partner who is willing to do the same."

"To flash you?"

"Yes, that's right," said Tom, smiling.

"That's completely inappropriate!"

"How so?"

"I mean, you shouldn't want women to do that!"

"Why not? Erica is gorgeous. Great body and she enjoys showing it off."

"You shouldn't talk about your female colleagues like that!"

"Why? I can't state a fact? A fact that she is aware of?"

Tom had Tara stumped, so she shifted the argument, "If some other applicant is equally as qualified as I am, but THEY are willing to flash their tits and ass, I bet you'd hire them over me. Right?"

"That's right. Why wouldn't I?"

"But what if they aren't as qualified, but they are still willing to show off their body? Who gets the job then?"

"I'm not stupid or shallow, Miss Benton. You'd get the job, of course."

"So ONLY if someone is as qualified as I am -- and IF they are willing to flash you -- then you would hire them over me?"

"Of course," Tom insisted. Tara was infuriated he was being so honest. He continued, "If a candidate is more qualified than you, I'd hire them before you... even if YOU were willing to get naked. I stated very clearly in that ad that exhibitionists are preferred. I did not say it was a requirement. Maybe you don't know me well, Tara, but my word is my word."

"Oh. Well, okay." She still felt like an argument could be made to the Department of Labor. "What if the applicant is I man?"

"And?"

Tara sulked, not sure what else to say.

"So I take it you are not an exhibitionist, then?"

"Well, uh, no. I mean, it never even crossed my mind to do such a thing. You know, like flash someone at work."

"I see. So you're probably not like Erica. She's a natural-born exhibitionist, that girl."

"I just don't understand why you would want someone like that," Tara pressed.

"Someone fun and pretty, who likes to show off their body? Not to mention, Erica is also very competent and accomplished. Why would I not like that? I mean, we work in a small office, often alone. It's quite fun when she strips naked."

"Strips naked?!"

"Or whatever, you know. She often simply flashes her breasts, but yeah, sometimes she strips off completely."

"I don't think -- if someone were willing to do that -- it should bear ANY weight in whether you would hire them."

"Well, it's unlikely. Like I said, Tara, you are the most qualified applicant we have seen so far. If you don't wish to be an exhibitionist, so be it. I won't let it affect my decision."

"But you said you had more interviews. What if someone more qualified comes in?"

"We went over this already." Tom huffed, painfully unhappy about this recurrent exchange. Tara knew Tom was about to end the interview. Without thinking on it, she started stripping right there. "Miss Benton, you don't have to prove you-"

Tara held up her hands. "You know what, Tom. You can cancel the other interviews. It's clear you believe I'm qualified. Not only am I qualified, I am also willing to do this. Exhibitionism. Why not?"

Tom buried his head in his hand, then sat back in his chair. "Miss Benton. You must know, first and foremost, I will never allow someone to be uncomfortable at work. If you don't wish to show off your body, it's perfectly acceptable."

"But it shouldn't even be taken into consideration when hiring!" shouted Tara, stomping her foot.

"I'm not sure I understand how you think it has been. I just told you... you are the most qualified candidate we have seen. Perhaps the most stubborn, too."

Tara continued yanking off her clothes, now down to her bra and panties. She kicked her skirt off the side. "I am not trying to sound resistant or zealous. It's just... well, I haven't ever encountered anything like this. I don't know what to make it of it!"

Tom grinned, "Look, there isn't anything to make of. It's just harmless fun. If I had written 'Dallas Cowboy's fans preferred' and you told me you preferred the Philadelphia Eagles, we'd be in the exact same boat."

"I do prefer the Eagles!" Tara shouted again, while ripping off her bra.

"There ya go!" Tom yelled back.

"And will that be a factor in hiring me, too? Me, being an Eagles fan?"

"Only if I am lucky enough to have another individual as qualified as you cross my desk... and if they also happen to love the Cowboys. I mean... what are the odds?"

Just then, a redhead barged into the room, knocking only once on the way in. Tara was instantly struck by her appearance. A short skirt, halter top, with midriff showing. In fact, the top was so small and tight, the undersides of her breasts were exposed. She stopped in her tracks the moment she caught sight of Tara who was prepped to strip off her panties. It's all she had left on.

"Oh!" said Erica. "I was hoping that ad would work!" Then she smiled big and laughed, looking to Tom. "This one would do great, boss! Think she has the chops, though?"

Tara quickly finished stripping off the rest, intent on making her point. "You must be Erica," said Tara.

Tom stood up. "Erica, this is Tara Benton. Honestly, she has far more experience than you when you started. I think she'd make a great fit.

Erica stepped forward and extended her hand. Tara accepted it, shaking awkwardly. "It's nice to meet you. But... uh... I was trying to make a point."

"Yeah, what's that?" asked Erica. Without warning, she winked at Tom and quickly lifted her shirt, flashing her two peach-sized breasts, before covering again. Even though Tara was naked, she was taken aback by the sudden flash of nudity. Erica turned back to Tara, "You were saying?"

"Oh, uh, I... well, Tom said you are an exhibitionist and he wanted that in his next partner."

"Yeah, like all men, he can be a perv. I love drivin' them nuts. Makes the day go by faster, ya know." Erica had what could only be described as a 'cackle' to her laugh, but it was delightful in nature, not annoying. She stopped again and looked Tara up and down, taking in every inch. She nodded slowly and smiled, "Oh, yeah, Tom. She really is something special. Honey, if I were you, I would have done it twice as often."

"Hey, a man can only take so much, Erica!" cried Tom.

"Not like you would stop me, Bozo!" Erica ribbed back. "So what about it, Tom? Are you really going to bother interviewing the others, if you say she is as good as she is? And she looks like this!" Erica seemed in awe of Tara's beauty. "Listen, if you want, I could cancel the other appointments and start working with Tara today. We can both work naked! We'll get the process of this transition moving right along."

"You really want out of here sooner than later, don't you?"

"I told ya, Tom. I gotta move on. My boyfriend and I made plans."

Tara was absolutely dumbfounded. She had stripped with some sort of aggravated protest in mind and she hadn't had a chance to say or do anything. Erica's presence dominated the room. Tara could see why Tom was smitten with her. Tom finally responded, "Fine. I need to perform a thorough background check, but if everything comes back okay, you're permanently hired. In the meantime, you can start training today with Erica if you want."

Tara whipped around, facing Tom. He took more notice of the whiplashing effect on her breasts than her face. She didn't seem to care. "You mean it? I have the job?"

"One hundred and ten to start. In six months, if you're pulling your weight, it will go up to 120. Then annual reviews. You know about our health package. The job is yours if you want it."

Tara wanted to jump up and down, but knew that would be distracting. Then she realized something. "Wait. You uh... want me to be like this, don't you?"

"Like what?"

Tara quickly looked over to Erica who was still somehow making her presence known, even while being silent. "You know... naked. Like, you're going to want to see this regularly."

Erica spoke, "Honey, you better. With that body?"

"But, ma'am... Erica. I don't usually do this."

"So what? And why not?"

"It's just..." Tara tried to come up with reasons, yet she also found it strangely erotic. Maybe that wasn't even the right word, but it was fun seeing how obvious Tom enjoyed looking at her naked body.

Erica stepped forward, touching Tara's arm. "I'm going to go cancel those interviews. I'll be back in fifteen minutes. You wait here and I promise, when I get back, I will help you get accustomed to all of this."

"Accustomed?"

"Trust me. You're going to love it here. Best job I ever had." Erica turned around, heading to the door.

Tom called out, "Then you should stay! I can keep you both on!"

Just as Erica was leaving, she yelled back, "Nope! I love ya, boss, but you know I got a life to go explore. With my boyfriend!"

Tom sat back down, dejected. "I'm really gonna miss her, ya know." His eyes went back to Tara's body and he found himself following the lines of body all the way down to her ankles. She had a small waist and curvy hips. A rare find. Erica had a great body, too, but not like this classic, hourglass figure. Tara didn't know if she could sit in the chair opposite Tom, or if she should put her clothes back on, but she felt it was probably best not to disappoint Erica. Without asking, she slowly sat down, breathing out. "You okay?" asked Tom. "I hope so. I know this interview kind of went... bonkers... but if you follow Erica's lead, you'll do great."

"You think so?" asked Tara. Instinctively, she wanted to cover herself, but now she felt that might be rude or something.

"I do. But Tara... I need to be clear."

"Yes?"

"You don't have to do this." Tom pointed at Tara's chest. Tara blushed, about to respond, but Tom beat her to the punch. "I mean, you have an incredible body. It's... well, it's remarkable, really. And it would be very distracting for me. So yeah, of course I'd love to see it now and then, but please don't feel obligated."

Tara shook her head and managed a short chuckle. "Mr. Hastings. I never would have believed I would do something like this. I think, maybe for Erica's sake, I'll stay like this until she gets back. Maybe, in the future, I'll never do it again. I don't know."

Tom leaned back, smiling. "If I get to enjoy this for only one day, I assure you it will be a very special day for me."

Tara blushed again, nodding. "Well, it could be worse. It seems like you and Erica have clear boundaries."

"How do you mean?"

"Oh, uh... you know. Like, there are lots of small companies that have issues with sexual harassment. Erica does her thing willingly, and you have a laugh. No big deal. It's not like you're trying to force her to give you oral sex, or masturbate in front of her. You know... the kinds of things creepy bosses try to get away with."

Tom's eyes went wide. "Oh, no. I could never jerk off in front of Erica. She'd probably just make fun of me if I tried." He laughed and took a swig of water from his desk. "But Erica... some days, she'd do it to me just to test me, I think."

"Test you? I don't understand. She would do what in front of you?"

"Masturbate. You know. At her desk, across from me. Like on the days she would go completely naked. Every now and then she'd just pull a vibrator out of her purse and go to town."

Tara almost screamed. "And you let her?" Tara leaned in, looking incredulous.

"What do you mean 'let her'? I'm her boss, not her parent. I mean, it's not like we work retail. As long as her work gets done, I don't care what she does."

"But you just said..."

"Said what? Yes, of course, Erica masturbates sometimes. We all do. I just don't have the confidence to do it at my desk, in the office."

"But you shouldn't even consider--"

Just then, the door opened and Erica barged in. "Why not?" she asked, as if she had heard every word of their conversation.

Tara snapped herself out of her chair, turning to Erica. "Oh, uh... well, you know... it's not appropriate."

"Masturbation is not appropriate?"

"Not at work!"

Erica rolled her eyes and moved past Tara, leaning over Tom's desk. "So what if I knock one off? I don't care if Tom watches. It's not like I'm live-streaming it." She turned back to Tara. "And honestly, I know Tom loves it, whether he admits it or not. He can go home and knock one off, too, thinking about it."

Tom broke in, "Hey, you can't expect me NOT to."

Tara was about to say something when Erica began stripping. In seconds, she was as naked as Tara. "You know what I think?"

"What?" asked Tara, meekly.

"I think it might do you good to knock one off, too. Like, right now."

"Wait. Hold on. I did not sign up for--"

"For the best fun you've had in months? Years? Come on. Think about it, Tara. You. Me. Each in a chair facing Tom, making him watch us fuck ourselves. When you die, don't you want to have crazy memories like that? We only live once."

Tara felt like her brain crashed ten minutes ago, so she wasn't really processing anything quite right. Without even realizing it, she whispered back, "It would be kinda fun."

Tom slammed his fist on the table. "Oh, come on! I was going to go to Angelino's for lunch."

"You can still go," said Erica. "But you'll miss the show." She grabbed Tara's hand and gently led her back into her chair. Erica pulled the other up next to Tara's. They were now both seated directly facing Tom, across from his desk. His eyes darted from one beauty to the next. "Open your legs, darling," whispered Erica. Tara found herself mimicking Erica's movements. She even felt like she might be mimicking the same pleasure that Erica got from it. The sick, frustrating fun of making someone watch, knowing they couldn't touch.

12