Exhilarating Fuck with a Stranger

Story Info
She gets fucked and creampied by a hot stranger in public.
1.1k words
4.3
45.3k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie breathed in deeply and closed her eyes as she stretched her arms upward toward the darkening summer sky, then exhaled softly and relaxed her sun kissed shoulders and back. She stepped softly across the pool deck at the resort she was staying at for the week, hoping to get one more dip in the hot tub before retiring to her suite for the night.

The towel she brought with her served as a temporary coverup, concealing her rather revealing yellow string bikini as she approached the steaming water. Tossing the towel aside onto a nearby chair, Jessie kicked off her flip flops and stepped gingerly into the hot tub, enjoying the goosebumps that traveled across her smooth skin from the heat. She sighed and sat down in the bubbling water, enjoying some alone time after a long day of adventuring around the island she was visiting. The warmth spread through her body, relieving the tension in the muscles of her trim but curvy figure.

Jessie's eyes shot open as she shifted and accidentally sat over the pulsing stream of one of the hot tub jets, stimulating the sensitive nerves in between her legs. She blushed and traced her fingers up one of her legs, daring to stroke the small strip of pubic hair under the triangle of her bikini bottoms. She shuddered and reached further down to lightly prod at her clit, feeling safe under the cover of the bubbling water and quickly dissipating sunlight. Jessie's fingers gently rubbed at her pussy, gathering some of her body's wetness and rubbing it across her erect clit. She sighed and grabbed her breast with her left hand, discreetly reaching beneath her bikini top and toying with her hard nipple. She looked down and admired her tits; large and soft, but still very perky.

Jessie continued touching her self under the water and massaging her breasts, enjoying the erotic sensation of masturbating in an open, public setting.

She inhaled sharply when the knot of the string holding her bikini top together became undone behind her neck, letting the triangular pieces of fabric collapse into the steamy water. This sudden public exposure lit a fire inside Jesse and she moaned, grinding her hips against her fingers and roughly squeezing her nipples. She felt her climax coursing through her body and she gasped, shoving her fingers deep inside her pussy and shuddering with pleasure.

Her breasts jiggled above the water with her trembling body as she looked up and locked eyes with a man she hadn't noticed before, standing only a few meters away from the hot tub. The man smirked at her with a glint in his eye that let her know he had been there long enough to see her little performance. Jessie sunk deeper into the water but kept her fingers on her cunt, gently coaxing the last traces of her orgasm through her body as she admired the man's close shaved beard and fit body.

The man stepped forward, grabbing his large, erect cock through his swim trunks while maintaining hard eye contact with Jessie. He said nothing as he approached the edge of the hot tub and took his cock out, stroking it and kneeling in front of Jessie's flushed face.

Jessie looked up and felt electricity coursing through her veins. Wordlessly, she grabbed the man's dick and wrapped her lips around its large head. The man moaned as she sucked his member deep into her throat, tasting his salty precum. Jessie's tits swayed in plain sight, and the man reached out and swiftly pulled the string on her bikini bottoms, sending them tumbling down her legs into the water.

Jessie groaned around the cock in the mouth, spreading her legs as the cool summer night's breeze brushed against her exposed, dripping pussy. The man grabbed her head and forcefully pushed himself deep into her throat several times in a row, making Jessie gag and gurgle. She pulled back and stood up and out of the hot tub, wrapping her arms around the stranger's neck and pressing her naked body against his.

The man pulled her tight and kissed her hard on the lips before spinning her around and angling her hips up to line her aching little cunt with his hungry cock. With no words, the man thrust himself deep inside Jessie, pushing the head of his dick against her cervix.

Jessie moaned and pushed back against him, willing herself to be fucked mercilessly and publicly in the moonlight. Her little pussy stretched to fit the forceful, big cock, as the man held her hips tightly and fucked her hard and fast. They stood in the center of a hotel pool area without a care in the world that anyone could walk by.

In fact, Jessie quietly hoped someone would come out and see her perky tits bouncing as her wet pussy was pounded by the unprotected cock of a stranger from behind.

The man moaned and grabbed her hair, lifting her head back toward him and biting her neck as he forcefully jammed into her cunt over and over. Jessie made a small noise with each stroke, quickly tumbling toward another orgasm. The head of his dick slammed into her G-spot several more times before Jessie felt her pussy twitch and pulsate, releasing a river of cum onto the stranger's cock and down her bare legs. She moaned and pushed herself against him, impaling herself on the throbbing, veiny clock.

In the throws of orgasm, Jessie reached behind her and pulled the man's hips toward her body, forcing his dick deep into her body.

"Cum inside me," she breathed, gyrating her hips and spreading her cum all over his lower body.

The man groaned and squeezed her hip harshly with one hand, lifting her ass high in the air, while forcing her torso down to the ground with the other on the square of her back.

"Oh, fuck..." Jessie moaned, breathing heavily as the stranger's cock slammed deep inside her soaking cunt.

The man pushed forward one more time with all his strength and let himself orgasm, sending ribbons of cum shooting into Jessie's little pink pussy. He stroked a few more times while Jessie sighed and relished the sensation of being fucked roughly and filled with a stranger's hot cum in the center of the distinguished hotel's pool deck.

The stranger pulled his limp cock out of her, adjusted his swim trunks and gave her a quick, lustful kiss before walking back into the hotel lobby.

Jessie collapsed on the ground and let some of the man's warm semen drip down her exposed pussy lips before tracing her finger across her vulva and bringing it up to her mouth to taste it, aware of the shadowy figures approaching her from the other side of the pool. She wanted them to see her like this; naked and freshly fucked, silently begging for another cock to penetrate her.