Exigence Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not precisely," the professor smiled, enjoying the teaching moment. "What we have is a piece of software that represents a path not taken... Eh, never taken. I assume whoever started working on it did so before modern computing existed as we know it, gradually developing their methods to match contemporary innovations but using a completely different foundation. Ours is an exercise in archaeology, not cryptography. Unfortunately, I believe the problem is intractable and leaves us looking at lines of code that amount to nonsense."

It took me a second to ensure I had my senses about me. "Nonsense?"

"Well... I... I don't think it's nonsense," the professor mumbled, "but... Ehm... It's nothing I can figure out."

"Surely, professor, you are the best of the best!" I smiled, hoping to encourage the man.

Felix did the same, speaking with the unearned confidence and bonhomie of a private school graduate. "Come now, professor! No one in the world can match you on these matters."

The lead scientist blushed. "That's kind, gentlemen... Very kind, but ultimately misplaced. We can access the raw data, but we can't make any sense--"

"No sense?" I asked.

"None--"

"Hence, nonsense," I chuckled, rather pleased with myself. "You are the best of the best, there can be no doubt, but it sounds like we need someone even better. Do you have any suggestions?"

Shrugging, the professor swept the table again, which I now recognised as the habit of an educator gearing up to deliver a lecture. "When engaging in archaeological missions, it helps to establish a grid that you can search procedurally. I suppose... I guess..."

Suddenly, the man was timid again and had to be encouraged to continue.

"You'd need a supercomputer," he said bluntly. "It would take one of the most powerful in the world--"

"We can buy one or build one," I suggested.

The professor raised an eyebrow. "It would cost millions--"

"Fortunately, I have billions."

"It... It... It would carry no guarantee of success."

I was resolute. "You'll have all the resources you need."

"But... What... What could be worth all this time and effort?"

I confessed, "I'm not sure, but I'm keen to find out."

Shaking his head, it seemed our boffin was gobsmacked. He told me it would take months to build the required infrastructure and more months to run the operation he had in mind. I told him money and time were immaterial. I wanted to know what was on that device at any cost.

As the men left us again, Felix turned to me. "Now might be a good time to consult the Confidential Executive."

"The what?" I asked.

My friend gasped in disbelief. "I thought a member of the global elite such as yourself would have heard about it."

"I'm still new to being part of the 1%."

Felix explained, "It's the world's most exclusive Sunday newspaper. An annual subscription costs five million dollars. In exchange, you receive a single physical copy each week, delivered anywhere in the world. They have current affairs, sports pages, investigations and classifieds... Like any other paper, except catering only to the world's most powerful people. I think you might be able to secure a supercomputer much faster by placing an advert within it. You might even be able to recruit experts we've overlooked!"

"Sounds fanciful," I remarked.

"Says a man who has kung fu fights with ninjas in elevators!" my friend chuckled. "It's not some big secret, but they keep their cards close to their chest. You have to subscribe in person and pay cash. I know because I once enquired on my father's behalf. Aside from the five million dollars, they also require a short off-the-record conversation with the aspiring subscriber as part of the payment. I wasn't deemed a good enough proxy for El Presidente, but they'd probably love to hear from you."

There was a certain allure to a curated publication designed for a tiny readership. Regardless of whether it could help me on my mission, I was intrigued.

"Where do I go to subscribe?"

My friend shuffled uncomfortably in his chair at the question. "London, I'm afraid."

"Oh... I see."

"Sorry... I know you'd rather avoid the place all this started."

Among all my other injuries, the oldest wound -- the scar of the first attempt on my life -- burned with an intensity I thought was long gone. It was an agony that couldn't be ignored but had to be overcome. After all, if Felix could return to Switzerland, I could return to London.

Once we were done with our business for the day, I asked Alicia to arrange a plane. We were going back to the beginning...

02 • Adventure Deficit

The flight to London was more sedate than our usual journeys. Part of me didn't mind, part of me quite liked it, and part of me hated it. The silence made my skin itch.

I tried to work with pen and paper as we cut through the skies. It was mundane, unexciting... There were big decisions to be made, but they were hardly life-or-death. Writing sentences seemed too mild a past-time, so I thought I should hire someone who could sit and listen, transcribing the crazy ideas that seemed to be constantly popping into my head.

When those bastards bounced my head around like a tennis ball, I think they altered something about me. They stirred the poison left behind by the assassin's blade and electrified connections in my brain that brought back memories of our time in the jungle. The results were nice. I didn't mind the results.

Freud talked a lot about our libido being the ultimate driver. Well, I guess that means I was very driven because I always seemed ready. That primed state -- the moment before lust takes over -- had become my cock's default position. But it wasn't all about sex. It was about conquest and territory and all the masculine things that made us more like animals and less like men.

As I sat on that flight, I was desperate for a distraction.

I was a warrior who needed a dose of pre-battle adrenaline.

Our usual plane was still undergoing refurbishments, so we made the trip in a more traditional business jet. Its small cabin made it hard to find a private corner as I did my best to hide the frustration in my bones. I wrestled with the agony in different parts of my body and meditated on the desire for action that seemed engrained in the sinews of my heart.

I wanted to solve the puzzle -- decipher the device -- and personally destroy everyone who'd tried to defeat me. For as long as I was in the air, I had to accept my desires would have to wait, and I'd need to take my mind off the male urges that incited my feelings.

Diagonally ahead of me, Skylar was sitting upright and asleep with the swoop of her punky blonde hair curtaining her closed eyes. There was a pretty platinum-haired woman who looked like a very pretty poodle dozing on her lap, enjoying the comfort of her new girlfriend's thighs. We'd met Lauren in Italy, where she made an intense impression on my bodyguard. As the two hit it off, I offered the foodie influencer a six-figure salary and the promise of a future restaurant in exchange for joining our entourage as the family's private chef.

It was nice to see the two lovebirds get along, but part of me worried how much of Lauren's affection came down to the offer she'd been made... Either way, she was Sky's first girlfriend, and the potential for conflict and heartbreak was high, making me swallow hard as I took my eyes off the sleeping beauties.

Straight ahead of me, Natasha was fiddling with her caramel brown hair. She always seemed to lose track of a strand here and there, constantly having to tuck them back into place. Her sweater was on her lap, leaving her wearing a t-shirt that stretched over her torso and accentuated her skinny figure. You'd think they didn't make shirts tight enough to cling to the skin for girls as thin as her, but they did, and she looked good wearing one.

My cousin was the only member of my family who'd be joining us. The rest remained in Switzerland, where I felt they were safer. In truth, I'd have preferred to keep her out of London too, but she wanted to visit her mother. They hadn't seen each other in months, with my aunt unaware of our relationship and her daughter's tangles with addiction. While she knew a bit about the threat against the family, having been surrounded by security like the rest of us, she was unclear about the specifics. Given all that, it was hard to convince Natasha to stay clear of her old hometown. She was on a truth-telling mission.

As I smiled at my cousin, I must've moved in some ill-advised way because I felt a pang in my chest. It was at the precise spot an assassin's clenched fist had pounded my heart. Although I survived and he didn't, I somewhat envied the man for being without any enduring injuries (other than death, of course).

"Hmph."

Placing a hand on my lap, the last person on the plane immediately drew all my attention. Looking into my eyes with affinity behind hers, Alicia hated seeing me in pain. She felt like she'd failed me -- and not for the first time -- letting me down and getting me hurt. But she was wrong... I wanted the fight. The fight made me feel good. The pain was the currency I used to buy all the luxuries that came my way. It was the commodity I traded for all the good fortune the world had decided to bestow.

Good deeds and injuries kept me out of fate's debt.

Alicia didn't like my thinking. "Can I get you a painkiller, sir?"

Shaking my head, I raised my glass to indicate I already had an analgesic: Vodka and ice.

Releasing a long exhalation through her nose, I could tell my counsellor disapproved, but she was kind enough to hold back her protests and move on to sunnier topics. She pointed at the papers next to me and asked how my work was coming along.

"Very good," I replied. "This island Felix offered me... It feels like a good place to settle down, but I'm worried I might get bored there. I'm not the type to kick back and spend his days staring at the ocean. On the other hand, the privacy of my very own island in the Caribbean would make some things a lot easier."

Alicia gave her input. "Maybe some boredom would be a good thing? You could write a list of activities and experiences. Take a few weeks to relax and have some fun."

"Maybe," I accepted uncertainly. "I can't explain it, but I need to stay on edge. Dropping my guard--"

"You deserve a little relief," Alicia interrupted. "You're acting tough, but I can see you're frightened. Let me make myself clear, sir: This time, no one will hurt you while we're in London."

My friend seemed to know me better than I knew myself. "I want to say thank you, Allie. Thanks for being part of my family..."

Taking a deep breath, my baby-faced companion smiled cutely before ending our conversation by turning away from me. She was never fond of emotional discussions, but she appreciated a bit of affection here and there. At times, it could be a frustrating characteristic, but it was also the most beautiful thing about our friendship... The fact we were always holding back, but that it never seemed to frustrate us. Yes, we seemed to know that if push came to shove, we could get everything we'd ever need from each other.

Alicia was right about me being uneasy as our plane jetted to London at 1000 kilometres an hour, but I didn't think I was scared... We knew a few things we didn't know before.

We'd discovered that Prime Minister Mansfield was in league with the Doomsday Archive, with them having covered up his heinous crime. This was done with his victim's corrupt father, Lord Payne. An actress came into play and pretended to have the name 'Rosemary,' assuming the role of Payne's daughter. We'd dubbed her 'Lyric' to differentiate her from the person she was imitating. Her daughter, Romy, was a casual acquaintance who'd kept me company once (and I hoped we didn't bump into her during my visit).

I doubted anyone except the leaders of the Archive and possibly Edward Sardonis were keen to kill me, but we'd still be careful of Payne, Mansfield, and Lyric. The plan was to be in and out of the city, taking no more than 24 hours to conclude the meeting with the editor of the Confidential Executive before getting on the first plane back to mainland Europe.

As our flight seemed to drag on, I watched my cousin adjust and readjust her appearance. She was nervous about seeing her mom. After her dad packed up and split, she had no one but my aunt, and she dreaded disappointing her.

As her eyes aligned with mine, we shared a look that said it all. We needed something to take our minds off the imminent landing and what lay ahead.

I needed something to bring my half-cocked erection to full strength and offer some relief. I also needed someone to hold me a little. I needed to be a man, the man, and just another human being.

I needed hard and soft, and she needed a bit of love and reassurance. She felt safe with me. She wanted me to make her feel as safe as she felt the first time I kissed her all those months ago.

Luckily, we had each other... Unfortunately, it was a small plane with nowhere to sneak off for a liaison.

Getting to my feet, I pointed my thumb at the closest thing we had to a bedroom: A little space at the back of the cabin that could be closed off using a thin sliding door clad in leather pads. Natasha smiled, receiving the message loud and clear.

My cousin tugged on the hem of her t-shirt as she followed me. Not because she wanted her nipples sucked or her breasts kissed but because she wanted to be topless. She liked being topless around me. She liked having strong hands on her naked back. My hands, her cousin's hands, the hands of her lover and her friend and the only guy who could quiet the contradictions in her head and heart and fingertips.

Once we were in the tiny little room, Tash turned to close the partition. Bad luck intervened, and we hit some turbulence. A rough jolt saw my cousin lose her footing, but I was quick enough to catch her before she fell. Our plane hit a second bump as I hooked my arms underneath hers. This time I lost my footing and fell on my ass with her landing on me.

"Agh!"

"Fuck," Natasha breathed, spinning around to face me. "I'm so sorry, Olly. That must've hurt like hell."

As I felt my cousin's breath against my lips, I got all the pain relief I needed. I smiled, shaking my head to set her mind at ease before wrapping my arms around her back and drawing her into a kiss that oozed desire.

Over the intercom, the captain made an announcement. "Apologies, ladies and gentlemen," he excused, "that one was all my fault."

Rolling off me, Natasha giggled softly, in the way she liked to giggle when she was being a bit cheeky. The closer we got to London, the crisper her English accent became, and her titter sounded as British as a speech on the floor of the Commons.

"You should hire a better pilot," she smirked.

"Nah, I like Phil."

"Phil?"

"The pilot."

My cousin snorted before leaning over to kiss me on the cheek. "His name is James, sweetie."

"Oh," I gasped, pretending I hadn't known. "In that case, we can replace him."

Our last kiss had been a minute ago, and my body craved another. My injuries needed a nurse with a quick tongue and a warm body. Fortunately, my cousin was fully trained and certified.

Grabbing her wrist, I gently tugged my cousin towards me. "I think I need a full check-up. Please."

"Aww, my sweet warrior man," my cousin whispered, leaving a sensual kiss on my cheek before straddling my thigh. "You always taking such good care of us ladies. And when you need a little care yourself, you ask so nicely... But I'll still need payment."

"Oh?"

"Uh huh..."

"And what payment did you have in mind?"

Natasha leaned in to leave three kisses up and down my neck before her lips settled at my ear and whispered. "I want your cum inside me, Olly. I want you to fill my tummy with your seed."

"Fuuuck," I exhaled.

My cousin settled her weight onto my cock as she began to grind her pelvis against my pants. "You want to cum inside me?"

I nodded.

"You want to fill me up and make me yours?"

"You're already mine."

"Forever," she smiled, sliding down to rest her head on my chest. "I'm yours forever, no matter what. But you can make yourself a part of me. Having your baby would be like carrying a piece of you in my body."

It was crazy talk. She was still on birth control. She wasn't being serious.

That's what I thought, but was it true?

Did my cousin really want to bear my child? Had she lost her mind, or was I too slow in losing my own? Maybe it made sense...

Kissing her forehead, I reminded her we needed to be quiet. We were only a few feet away from a big crowd.

"Hmmm," she pondered. "I'll need something to gag my moans."

At that moment, my cock flexed underneath my cousin. The biological reaction was almost strong enough to lift my featherweight family member off the ground, and she got the sense I wanted her bad.

"I guess you can breed me later," she smiled, kissing my neck with lips that lingered and stuck to my skin. "Right now, I need your cock in my mouth to shut me up. You know how I get, Olly. I'm a loud one."

Moving with her hands and feet, Natasha twisted around. As she did, I grabbed her hips and ensured she knew I'd be giving as good as I got, aligning her pussy with my lips as she brought her mouth to my cock. Her fingers worked nimbly to free my erection; my hands were a little more forceful as I tugged her pants down her ass to reveal her soaking wet pussy.

For a while, we both waited. Though I couldn't see her face, I knew she was smiling. I was smiling too.

It was a duel. Who'd make the first move?

Taking the initiative, I sank my fingers into Tash's softest skin, spreading the lips of her pussy, and bringing it down onto my face. My tongue touched her warm slit and savoured her divine taste. Elle was bubblegum, Tecla was a full-bodied wine, and our cousin tasted like a flowery punch you could enjoy day, night and every second between the first hour and the last. I felt every texture of her sex, experiencing the microscopic peaks and valleys in vivid detail as my senses focused on her pleasure.

Natasha whimpered ever so slightly, realising she'd soon scream as an urgent orgasm rushed through her lungs (and every other part of her body). She clamped her lips down around my cock and took an inch at a time, guiding me deeper into my mouth. The sounds she would've released into the plane reverberated throughout my body as she moaned around my shaft. She began bobbing her head up and down with a hunger that could've only meant her eyes were closed and her whole body committed to the pleasure.

She loved the taste of me, and I loved the taste of her. We went wild for each other, slurping away, licking, nuzzling, sucking, nibbling... I pulled on her clit, making her shoulders shrink and her fingers spread. Her elbows bent inwards, and she drooled over my hard length, coating it with what she'd need to take me down her throat.

My cousin's second orgasm closely followed the first; the short gap between them brought her closer and closer to climbing on the rollercoaster of never-ending female bliss. Once you got a girl into that seat -- once you managed to make her feel so safe and loved and happy that she went through one, two, three, four... She could experience a dozen climaxes in quick succession with the right man, and I wanted to be that man. I wanted to unlock her beautiful female gift.

My tongue worked consistently, building heat slowly as my thumbs spread her pussy lips. Then it worked a little harder; a little rougher. Her body responded. She pulled herself off my cock so she could swallow hard. She brought her lips back to me, kissing her way up and down the stiff shaft as her finger and thumb hooked together to grip the base. Her hand tensed along with the rest of her body.

123456...8