Exile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you saying I can stay?" He nodded, tucking in to his own.

"Yep. Loneliness can be a killer out here and I think we can..." the bastard actually grinned. "... Satisfy a few needs."

*****

Charlie...

She frowned. Shit, had I just crossed a line? The truth was, I liked the woman. There was lust, sure. I mean, she was a literal Hollywood goddess, but it was more. I felt as if there could be more and my anger at the world and my ex-wife didn't seem so important anymore.

"So." expecting something serious I was greeted with. "Got any bread?" Bitch. I handed her a chunk of yesterday's bread smeared with hit pork fat. Dairy was still an issue.

Chewing thoughtfully, she nodded, mumbling through a full mouth.

"Okay, but it can't just be about sex. We need to get to know each other." Greta always warned me about disrespect and I knew that Maggie needed respect from me?

"Agreed." We sat in silence, enjoying breakfast and learning to just be around each other. Not as easy as it sounds, when you've been alone for the better part of a year and your companion is a statuesque goddess.

*****

I had rough plans on a nearby table. Maggie saw them.

"What's that?" A lot of handwork and something I needed to get as much done as possible before winter set in.

"Fences. This bear country and although I've lucked out so far, I don't fancy having one on my doorstep. Plus, who knows what kind of exiles we may have dumped in our laps later on. Guaranteed they won't always be nice." She nodded.

"Want some help?" And with that, I knew I'd found my perfect woman. Beautiful, sexy and not afraid of hard work.

*****

Chapter 2

Gal...

"They've WHAT!?" My agent recoiled somewhat at the anger in my voice. Frankly, I didn't care.

"Included seven ordinary people in this year's Emmys." Now I knew the world was officially insane.

"But they're not actors or in any way related to the industry?" He shook his head.

"Nope. But they identify as Emmy nominees and the courts ruled that whatever a person identifies as is what they legally are."

"Surely you don't agree with this?" Again he shook his head.

"Nope, but it doesn't matter." My God. I wasn't a bigot, but there were limits even for me. If a transgender person wants to change sex, I was okay with that as long as they completed the process. As a single Actress I'd even had female lovers, but this was ridiculous. My latest film, "What are little girls made of?" had broken all previous box office records. The role of a tough as nails female soldier leading her team against the telekinetic shapeshifting children, created by an insane military scientist, was actually originally meant for Maggie St Clair. Her exile gave me a chance and now suddenly my best actress nomination was competing against a bunch of non-actors who wanted the lifestyle without doing any of the work? Fuck that!

"Lodge an official complaint." He actually looked horrified.

"You can't... you know what they'll do? Remember Maggie?" I did remember Maggie. She'd been my closest friend when I'd fled Israel, even putting me up in her apartment till my sanctuary papers came through, granting me asylum and citizenship. I leaned in and, through angry gritted teeth, snarled.

"Lodge the fucking complaint." He shrugged.

"Your funeral."

*****

Newscaster...

"Good Evening, I'm Jenna Cameron. Tonight's top story Gal Gadot's sensational trial wrapped up this afternoon with a guilty verdict. The once famous actress now following her friend and fellow Actress Maggie St Clair into exile. Hollywood heavy-weights, Warner Brothers, Disney and MGM issuing a strong, but politely worded warnings about the identified rights." A hand appeared from off camera, handing her a new page. She read it silently before looking up. Tears were in her eyes as she looked off-camera.

"You're fucking kidding me. Is this for real?" Obviously receiving confirmation, she looked up. "Ladies and gentleman." There were audible gasps at her use of the illegal pronouns. "This is my last night on air, as I will be volunteering for exile. That is because this world is fucking insane... We have just received word that President Jameson has been assassinated by one Coleman Davis. Mr Davis, who Identifies as an innocent bystander, was released uncharged tonight by the secret service. Who stated that they do not have the right to arrest an innocent bystander, who was just minding his own business." She stood as a police officer appeared at the edge of the camera's view.

"So goodnight America, and to the self-entitled, woke generations who have fucked up this planet. I hope you rot in hell." A standby for an announcement image blocked out the arrest.

*****

Gal...

Busy night. The bus for exile had eight people on it, all women. Two well-known college swimmers who'd objected to males in their changing rooms, a politician who'd refused to harass a non-biological female and a forty something charged with calling herself a housewife. Then there was the eighteen-year-old who'd refused to sit on a fellow student erection, even though he identified as a chair.

Plus a thirty something, whose husband wouldn't have sex with her because he identified as a eunuch. So she'd cut off his cock and apparently they were waiting for one last one. Jenna Cameron. The beautiful Jamaican American journalist, who'd freaked out on live TV, offending all the poor, woke millennials watching.

"Hi Gal." Jenna arrived with her stunning white smile contrasting against her midnight dark skin. They'd met a few years ago at the Emmys, back before the world went to shit.

"Jenna." I returned the smile. "Any plans for exile?" She shrugged.

"Nope, how about you?" I nodded.

"I going to find Maggie and hopefully some straight as, tough as nails biological man who can spend the remainder of my life fucking the shit out of me." The whole bus laughed, including a giggle from the teenager.

"Sounds like a plan."

*****

"We'd just crossed the border into Alaska. When a gorgeous titan of a female guard approached, slipping an envelope into my hand.

"Maggie's okay and living with my dad, Charlie. This is how to find them. Please give him the letter." I nodded. Maggie and I were considered tall, but this woman was easily six and a half feet, if an inch.

As soon as we were dumped out but Jenna and the teen, Sally, stayed close. Both having decided to follow me.

"Well, we best get going. It's a long walk." And who knew what kind of arseholes were running around in those woods.

******

Charlie...

The fence was finished. Eight feet of pine backed by cemented stone with arrow suits for defence surrounding the whole compound. Except for two massive reinforced gates, which were currently supporting Maggie as I pounded the shit out of her pussy. We'd been washing off the dust, taking advantage of the warm afternoon sun. When...well, things went as normal.

That beautiful pussy slid along my shaft, leaving a trail of juices as I probed her arse with a thumb.

"Oh God... Charlie... fuck me... FUUUCKKK." Hot jets squirted down my cock as I pumped my load into her pink pussy.

"Someone's enjoying herself." Through a gap I could see three women, one of whom was Gal Gadot.

"Gal?" Maggie slid off my cock and lifted the crossbar that locked the gates. Naked and dripping, she flung her arms around the sexy brunette as the two others watched with big grins on their faces.

"What the hell Gal? Why?" Her face turned hard as I handed Maggie some clothes.

"Why don't we let them in and they can explain later. Maggie." Still nude, she led them up the path as I closed and barricaded the gate. Gal gave something to the teen, who ran back. Her cute, small breasts bouncing as she did.

"Um... hi. This is from your daughter." Andrea or Andy, as she preferred, had quit college to work the exile bus. Just so she could remain in touch. She used her contacts to ship me food stuffs and medicines when she could. The teen ran back towards the house as I sat down to read.

"Hi Dad.

I've some knows, mum's dead and she got her just deserts. She cheated on her lover Carol and Carol decided she wasn't happy about that. Chopped her up with an axe after putting a bullet in her.

Any way just thought you'd like to know.

I really miss you dad. I sometimes think about giving it all away and just running off into exile. But I'll keep going for now.

Love, Andy."

*****

Sally...

Gal, Jenna and the woman Maggie were deep in conversation about the state of affairs and the president's murder, but I was more interested in the man outside. I was here because I wouldn't sit in a Trevor Harrow's narrow short-arsed 4 inch cock. But from the brief glance I'd gotten, I now knew I'd happily impale myself on him. I slipped outside unnoticed and wandered back down the path. God, he's crying. The sight of six foot whatever Adonis crying over his daughter's letter made me quiver deep inside. They say a daughter marries some like her father. Well, my father was an arsehole, but this man was what any daughter would want as a dad or a husband. He looked up.

"Sorry. Probably not very manly of me?" Was he kidding?

"Are you mad? It's so manly. It makes me want to fuck you right here." He looked shocked, but then I always looked young for my age. I'd turned eight two months ago, but didn't look much older than sixteen. The freckled bridge across my nose and tiny tits didn't help.

"I didn't think Maggie would like that?" He chuckled, his eyes creasing in a genuine smile.

"She needs to learn to share." As I slid my hand up his shorts. His thick, beautiful cock swelling as my fingers closed around it.

*****

Gal...

I looked out the window, having noticed Sally was missing. Oh shit.

"Maggie? This man of yours? He's gorgeous. Are you willing to share?" She giggled.

"Probably, why?"

"Cause right now Sally's giving him one hell of a blow job." They both appeared at my side, staring at the unfolding scene.

Charlie was leaning back on a rustic garden seat. A partially disrobed Sally sucking feverishly on his cock, her mouth stretch as she attempted to fit in as much with each suck as she could. My pussy throbbed, its juices soaking my panties. A soft moan came from beside me. I looked down. Jenna had her fingers down Maggie's pants, who was sliding her long fingers down Jenna's crack. All the while, her eyes locked on the scenes outside.

I'd always admired Maggie's body and needed no invitation from either. Yanking down her pants revealing a hard smooth butt. Jenna swung round, kneeling in front, her tongue seeking out Maggie's cunt. Her hands clasping in Jenna's long black curls as eyes glued to Sally, she let out an intense moan.

"Mmmmmmmm." I ran my tongue across her cheeks, and pulling them apart, began probing her tight hole with my tongue. "Oh GOD." She cried. "Don't stop. Harder." Reaching between her legs, I could feel Jenna sliding her fingers, all four, in and out of her quivering cunt.

Timing to match, I slid all four of mine in as Jenna pushed hers back in. With eight fingers in her cunt, my tongue in her arse, and Jenna lapping at her clit, Maggie didn't last long.

"FUUUCKKK." Hot slippery juices squirted from her cunt, covering both Jenna's and my arms. Her chest heaving. Post orgasm, Maggie's gaze had never left Charlie, who was just pumping his load into Sally's mouth. Forcefully, I turned Maggie, slipping my tongue into her mouth passionately, fondling her beautiful breasts, and then doing the same to Jenna.

"To be continued." I warned both, as Sally and Charlie began heading up the path.

*****

Charlie...

That night in bed, Maggie brought up Sally's blow job.

"You're not mad?" She shook her head.

"Nope, it was so hot and Gal and Jenna were fisting me while they licked my ass and clit." My cocked twitched, snapping rock hard.

"So what, we're sharing now?" She nodded.

"I can't wait to watch you fuck all three." Hauling back the covers, she began her deep throat trick. Quietly, the door swung open, revealing a naked, long-limbed Gal. Her olive skin shining in the firelight.

Sneaking up behind an unaware Maggie, she began licking her arse, causing her to wiggle with pleasure. Breaking off her attack on my cock. Maggie swung Gal onto the bed, diving between her satin smooth legs, devouring her bald pussy and presenting her own pussy to Gal's face. I watched Gal's tongue lapping at Maggie's cunt before climbing on and shoving my cock into Maggie's pussy. Gal began running her soft tongue over Maggie's labia and my cock as it slid in and out.

Minutes later, Maggie clamped down on Gal's cunt and my cock, as she squirted her hot juices all over Gal's face and onto my cock. I pulled out, dumping cum into Gal's waiting mouth. It took a moment for any of us to move. Nonetheless, I stepped away, permitting Maggie to swing around, and she commenced cleaning Gal's cum smeared face with her tongue. Occasionally interrupting to give her a deep kiss.

Leaving them, I padded out to the main room for some water. I wondered if any of the old pharmacies had any Viagra. Four women might be a bit rough on my stamina.

"That was so fucking hot. Who new sainted Maggie St Clair was a closet nymphomaniac and squirter?" Jenna Cameron was standing in the flickering shadows of the fire. I could barely see her.

"Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to Maggie." She padded across on bare feet, sliding her naked form against mine.

"Such acceptance. You love her, don't you?" I nodded, shocked as the reality hit. What had started as a dystopian romp with a horny Saxon Goddess had turned into something more. I loved Maggie St Clair.

"Any room for others? Cause right now I could really do with a hug." I looked down into her pretty face.

"Reality clicking in is it?" I'd gone through it myself, that moment where you realise the enormity of leaving behind your entire world hits. Me, I ran through the forest screaming.

I scooped her up and carried her to the settle by the fire. She sat cowgirl across my lap hugging me tight, her breasts pushing in to my chest and broke down. Sobbing. I stroked her cheek.

"It's okay. It passes." She raised her lips to mine and drew me into a sensuous kiss. She lifted her butt and sank onto my cock. But it wasn't sex, it was more intimate. The need to feel close as possible to another human. She softly rode me until both of us shivered in a loving orgasm.

"Thank you." She whispered.

*****

Sally...

It was cold, colder than anything I was used to. Quiet too. The fire in my room had gone out, and I didn't have a clue how to relight it. Wrapped in the thick blanket from my bedding, I opened the door to find Charlie and Jenna wrapped in a throw by the fire. She was draped over his sitting form, snoring softly. He smiled.

"Sorry about the heat. I didn't have the heart to move her." He wasn't movie star gorgeous, more ruggedly handsome, but his compassion made him the most beautiful man in the world to me. I was ruined. Finding a man to match him would be impossible.

"She'll cope for a few minutes." Maggie teased me as she and Gal surfaced, both wrapped in similar blankets. Dropping her blanket, she walked over to the main hearth, her smooth, hard muscles rippling beneath her lightly tanned skin. Her nipples were hard in the cold air. God, she's beautiful. Squatting, she poked the embers and finding a few glowing. Began feeding them with dry grasses, bark chips, twigs and soon had a roaring fire throwing much needed heat into the room. Rising, she kicked Charlie's foot.

"Time for food, mountain man." She teased.

"Mmmm, yes, please?" Came Jenna's muffled voice from beneath the throw.

"I would but..." standing akimbo, Maggie frowned.

"But what?" He winced. I saw it.

"But I can't feel my legs at the moment." Maggie's frown shifted to a look of concern.

"Charlie?" Gal quickly sat beside him. "How long have you been sitting like this? Please don't tell me it's been all night?" Stiffly, he stretched his right arm.

"I wish I could but..." He had. The big fool hadn't moved and his legs had gone to sleep. Throwing off my blanket, I dropped to my knees, frantically rubbing his calves, as Maggie lifted a complaining Jenna off him. Gal put her hand on my shoulder as she knelt beside me.

"Slowly. Work each muscle firmly but gently." Side by side we worked, forcing blood flow, warming his limbs. He moaned as the inevitable pins and needles set in, the sensation returning.

"Well, that's got the blood flowing." He quipped. It most certainly had his big cock rising to salute our efforts and again I felt not unwanted stirrings at the sight of it. But Gal beat me to it, crying.

"Ooh, sausages for breakfast. Her taller reach getting her there first. Maggie, however, put a stop to it.

"Now I know it's good to start the day with protein, but I want proper food." Gal snorted with laughter, almost gagging on it.

*****

Charlie...

The day started in frosty sunshine, But by midday the weather turned, bringing the first snowfall. Maggie quietly took me aside, asking if we had enough food for five people.

"Yep. Not to mention I'll still hunt when the opportunity presents." All she said was.

"I love you."

*****

Chapter Three

Andy...

"This bites." I said to the empty room. I'd been watching the latest shit storm playing out on the airwaves. Jenna Cameron's replacement informing us of the event.

"Good Evening. I'm Fenella Paine and tonight the new President, signed her first bill into law. Bill 4697 or the Compulsory Integration Act. Requires that non-identifiers to undertake mandatory psychological evaluation and therapy to ensure that they do not offend the more societally advanced citizens." The obviously Trans person looked straight into the camera.

"And I for one say, about time. Cis-society has for too long tried to force us to accept their narrow views. This is the real world, you bigots, and it's time to wake up." At that moment, I knew I wouldn't be coming back from the next exile run to Alaska. It was time to join my dad.

*****

The next run was a full bus, the first lot to try to fight the C.I.Act. Most were just a bunch of angry Ken's and Karen's, but two women caught my eye. Quietly tucked in the corner was the well-known face of Kathryn Winnick; her face pale with fear and just along from her was the even paler Molly Quinn. I knew they wouldn't last long by the way some of the Kens were ogling them. I hoped Dad could help me get them somewhere safe. At least they were dressed for the weather. I'd planned to run in summer but needs must.

We pulled into the last stop and I got off, supposedly to escort off the last passengers. But after pulling a carefully hidden backpack from the luggage area, I grabbed both actresses by their arms.

"We don't have long. Follow me and run." Thankfully, both were relatively fit, even if their smaller stature meant I had to slow my sprint. Karrack. Karrack . My former partner, an arsehole named Sam, had obviously taken offense to my deflection. I felt a sting in my shoulder, but shrugged it off and kept running. The tree line wrapped its secure foliage around us as we placed through to relative safety. Beyond sight, I let them stop and just in time, by the looks of Molly. Her pale skin was flushed bright red, and she looked ready to pass out. Kathryn wasn't looking much better.