Exotic Mating: Scent of a Woman

Story Info
Miranda Reunites With Grunt After The Trip To Tuchanka.
4.5k words
4.79
3.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Normandy had entered into its low power mode, most of the non-essential appliances and lights were either switched to half-power or deactivated all together. It was a mandatory protocol for the night shift, to conserve both fuel and energy until the main crew returned to their posts. Shepard and the other members of the main squad had already returned to their quarters, leaving just a few alone to wander the quiet halls of the ship.

Grunt had proven himself more than capable of fighting whatever enemy was placed in his way, no doubt a deliberate decision on the part of Okeer to forge the most potent krogan warrior possible. But he had also become somewhat of a terror aboard the Normandy, even after undertaking his rite of passage. His need to exert himself had resulted in him being mostly confined to the engineering deck, just in case he launched into a frenzy. Prior to the trip to Tuchanka, Mordin had done as much as he could to sedate him, even going as far as subtly filling Grunt's room with a gaseous agent that was specially crafted to calm him, but even the Doctor's extensive knowledge of krogan physiology came to nothing. Despite not being quite as rampant as he had been before, Shepard made sure to remind the crew to be wary, just until Grunt could clear the immaturity from his system.

Though most of the crew were fast asleep, Miranda sat in front of her office desk with a frown, a steaming cup of coffee sat beside a stack of pads. With a stack of pads towering along the desk, she was determined to clear the workload before rewarding herself with a well-earned rest. Keeping her mind solely focused on her work was all she could do to distract herself from the burning need still raging within her womanhood. She kept her legs crossed, resisting the urge to split her suit open and load up yet another one of the exotic videos she had stored on her computer.

Mirandad could scarcely believe what she had allowed to take place on Tuchanka, capitulating to every craving that had pestered her so relentlessly in the time following her encounter with the Normandy's resident krogan. She had engaged in a near ceaseless two hour bout with the engineer team, filling the confines of the stripped Tomkah with the sounds of her primal screams, losing any true sense of grounding when they treated her body as little more than a ragdoll.

It was a moment of severe weakness for the prideful woman, one that witnessed her descent into primal whoredom, assaulted by an array of senses that served to only intensify her overcharged sexual perversions. The trio had been incredibly thorough in their use of her body, stretching and filling her time after time, until she found herself sprawled out in a heap, leaking seed from every orifice, a with a taste so strong that she could still feel it on her lips.

But humiliation wasn't far behind, arriving when the haze of her sexually induced high finally wore off. It was an intensely strange feeling, to find herself staring up at a small group of naked krogan mechanics, still pumping their deflated members with weariness apparent on their lizard-like features. Despite their keeness to continue, they at least understood when Miranda had reached her limit, helping her to retrieve her strewn boots and bodysuit.

A brief shower under the hose used to clean away accumulated dirt on the Tomkah managed to wash away much of the grime and sperm that clung to almost every inch of her expertly sculpted body. But it was obvious by the looks she recieved from the other krogans she passed by upon her return to the audience chamber that the scent that followed was positively pungent. Miranda just considered herself fortunate that the knowing look she recieved from Grunt went unnoticed by Shepard, with Wrex in particular staring at her with noticeable intrigue.

Shepard may have been the highest ranking officer on the Normandy, but Miranda's reputation was staked on ensuring that the highly expensive vessel and its crew were kept in pristine shape. It was vital to maintain her hardened exterior, to not allow anyone to chip away at it in an attempt to undermine her. From the moment Shepard disregarded her suggestion to leave Grunt in his container, Miranda found herself pulled further and further into the abyss of debauchery by the krogan. If she wanted any chance at returning to some form of normality, it became vital for her to keep a close eye on Grunt, to prevent him from seeking her out once more.

It was a simple enough task, constant surveillance ensured that there wouldn't be any unwanted surprises, and if anything were to happen they would be prepared. But during the night shift, it was more or less just Miranda who was left with the task of keeping an eye on the krogan. Her monitor was rigged into the security cameras that had been placed throughout the Normandy, though she sincerely wished that she could sneak one into Shepard's quarters to discover what exactly had kept her so distracted in recent weeks.

But what she did have at her disposal did capture the movements of Grunt in his room, along with some of the more provocative behaviour of certain members of the crew when they believed no-one was watching. It could be a taxing task, one that a number of her fellow crew mates viewed as being unwarranted, but Miranda was a woman of order.

She used the time to get on with a backlog of work, mainly going over various requisition orders from members of the crew, some far more expensive than others, but it kept her mind sharp. A majority of the pricier requests unsuprisingly came from engineering, with Daniels and Donnelly putting in their own separate lists of items, both going into needlessly extensive detail to justify the cost, trying to insert as much technobabble as they could conjure up to inflate the importance of each specific item.

Miranda glanced up at her monitor at regular intervals, taking note of Grunt's movements, looking for anything that deviated from the norm, not wanting to give him even a moment to venture into unpredictable territory, experience reminded her how easily such a behavioural change could spiral out of control. Once again, it appeared to be just like any other night, with Grunt mainly pacing around his room, clenching and unclenching his fists.

Miranda tucked a loose lock of her raven hair back over her ear as she examined Mordin's list of equipment, some of which would necessitate accessing some highly exclusive back channels to obtain, but the doctor had made it clear to her that every piece would be necessary in countering whatever the Collectors had to throw at them. A good hour passed before she sent off Mordin's requisition form, knowing that the deep pockets of Cerberus could easily cover the cost.

With the bulk of her workload cleared, Miranda found herself with a certain amount of free time, a dangerous position for a woman suffering from an uncomfortable level of sexual frustration to find herself in. Stifling temptation saw the usually level headed woman moving the cursor on her monitor towards her saved files folder, hovering a finger above the button, breathing heavily as her libido raged. She opened the first video available, instantly met with a scene featuring a barely dressed asari maiden wildly riding the engorged cock of a smirking krogan, crying out with abandon as she drilled herself upon him.

Miranda's chest rose and fell rapidly, stretching her bodysuit to breaking point. Incapable of containing her need any longer, she stood up and fumbled to unzip her uniform, swearing under her breath as she struggled to dip her fingers beneath the skin tight material, forcing them into her drenched pussy. Relief came immediately, brought about by her swiftly pumping digits as they stroked her most erogenous zone, forcing her to collapse back into her seat once her fingers moved fast enough for them to become a blur.

"Fuck me!" Miranda moaned quietly, automatically envisioning herself in the place of the asari, with the memories of her encounter on Tuchanka invading her mind. "Keep going, you beast!"

Her fingers swirled around, touching every bit of her silky canal they could reach, accelerated by the stream of fluid coating her glove. It didn't take long before she found herself building towards a much-needed climax, throwing her fingers until burned. But just her orgasm neared, she let her eyes wander back over to the security monitor, ceasing any attempt to tip herself over the edge witnessed in an unexpected change in Grunt's behaviour.

Piece by piece, the krogan had peeled off a large amount of his armour plating, throwing them at the walls of the room to reveal his muscular body to the open air of the small room, tossing each piece away carelessly. A section of his chest armour collided with a set of wall-mounted monitors, sending a showing of glowing sparks skating across the steel floor following the collision. It was a worrying development, especially after Mordin had assured both Shepard and Miranda that the krogan's rite of passage should have brought an end to his erratic behaviour. By the time Grunt had torn away his reinforced greaves, Miranda was sure that there was something else at work that caused him to act out, becoming increasingly concerned that she had an exact idea of what had motivated the outburst.

"For fuck's sake!" Miranda hissed, watching a plate of armour get sent flying at a control panel, destroying it upon impact.

Aggresively withdrawing her fingers, feeling a distinct mixture of emptiness and sexual frustration, Miranda prepared to send out an alert to the security team, knowing that the presence of a berserk krogan on board Cerberus's flagship couldn't be tolerated. Just as her hand hovered over her omni-tool, her blue eyes became unwillingly glued to the screen, watching as Grunt came to a sudden stop in the middle of the room, left entirely nude with his cock jutting out prominently enough for the camera to see. Though he had resumed his pacing, there was more co-ordination to his heavy steps, as if he was lost in his own world. The operative could only observe Grunt as he managed to get himself back under control, sure that she knew why the removal of his combat armour had soothed him.

Deciding that having a team suddenly bursting into the room with weapons drawn might only serve to provoke Grunt further, Miranda decided to visit him herself, reasoning that a familiar face might be able to draw some sense out of him, regardless of whether her face in particular would have a slightly more profound effect than any other. Zipping herself back up, Miranda sauntered out of her quarters and into the crew deck, thankful that it was vacant of any life other than herself. Even the dutiful Dr Chakwas was out for the night.

Passing through the deck at a brisk pace, a short trip on the elevator brought her down to engineering. Miranda made sure to keep her steps light, both to prevent Grunt from getting spooked and to stop her from alerting Jack to her presence. Typing in the override code on the door's center holographic panel, swiftly stepping inside, keeping her hands visible to show the sole occupant she wasn't there to pose a threat, ducking just as a steel chair was sent flying through the open door.

Grunt's upper body snapped around, his eyes narrowed as he inspected the newcomer. Seeing her hands hovering away from her body, he let out a derisive snort. "You can put your hands down, Lawson. I have no issue with you."

Miranda dropped her hands and placed one on her hip, cocking it as the door sealed shut, leaving her alone with the unpredictable alien. "Oh? And what do you have an issue with, Grunt? You'd be hard pressed to find anyone else on this ship wandering around entirely nude. I thought the whole point of our trip to Tuchanka was to stop this behaviour? Not to make it worse."

Grunt let out a frustrated growl. As he started pacing once more, the front of his lower body became visible to Miranda, along with hard member that bobbed with every step. "You would not understand."

"I think most people would struggle to understand what drives you, Grunt," Miranda averted her gaze towards Grunt's face, her cheeks turned a shade of red as he walked back and forth without a hint of shame. "I need to know that this peculiar behaviour you're displaying isn't going to become something I should be worried about. There's a lot of expensive equipment in this one room, I don't need you tearing it apart and adding to my workload. So try me."

Grunt stopped and turned to face Miranda completely, his slitted eyes sized her up in a manner that the Cerberus operative couldn't discern. "Since being released from the tank, all I felt was rolling anger, the krogan instinct to go out and tear everything in sight to prove my worth. It was glorious. But ever since Shepard and I defeated that thresher maw, other feelings I can't place have been creeping in, swirling around in my head. From what Okeer implanted into my mind, I can only describe it as...yearning! I feel an impulse for something other than war, something carnal!"

Miranda rolled her eyes, suddenly Grunt's behaviour became incredibly clear. "So in other words, you're horny."

Grunt shook his head. "That's a very human way of describing it. This isn't something that can be easily solved, I need something tangible to clear my mind."

Miranda knew exactly what Grunt was alluding to, an exasperated sigh left her as she pointed a thumb to the door. "I don't know what to tell you, Grunt, but this ship isn't carrying any krogan females, not unless Mordin has managed to smuggle one aboard. Have you tried the extra-net? I imagine there's a mountain of material that could satisfy your every carnal fantasy."

Grunt grumbled as he listened to her. "Krogan's are too physically expressive, all that visual crap does nothing for us. This problem is already getting worse as the hours pass by, even my armour feels to restrictive, too warm. It needs to be solved soon, I need a female."

Miranda folded her arms as she strolled over to the damaged monitors, her heels clicked against the metal surface as she moved with a hypnotic grace. As she assessed the damage, impressed by the ease in which Grunt had destroyed them without the use of biotics. With each step, she became increasingly aware of Grunt's wandering eyes as they followed every delectable curve of her perfect body. "I'm afraid you'll just have to stick it out, Grunt. I'd suggest that you could proposition Jack with such an offer, but I don't want to risk her putting a hole through the bloody ship during the throes of whatever she calls sex."

"You," Grunt stated with a firm voice.

Miranda sighed mentally, processing the simple response, one she had predicted would come. She turned on the spot and looked at the determined krogan with a raised brow, ignoring the desire building within her pussy as her eyes briefly moved towards the swaying cock "Why am I starting to think this entire thing has been one big, dramatic charade? Did you plan all this just to get me down here?"

"Maybe," Grunt gave her a lopsided smile, taking a step towards her, openly running his eyes across her svelte body, clad in her skin tight combat suit. He took a sharp intake of breath, grinning as his nostrils flared, picking up on the scent they both knew lingered on her body. "Besides, you're one to speak, you reek on krogan musk. All that blustering about not wanting a repeat of our encounter, then you go off and get yourself railed by the first males you could find. Heh-heh, you're just like a krogan!"

Miranda wasn't intimidated by the approaching Grunt in the least bit, aware that she possessed the biotic strength to dash him across the room effortlessly. "And what exactly is that supposed to mean?"

Grunt pounded a fist against his chest as he made the space between them smaller. "Quick to anger, always willing to put up a fight, ready to fuck anything you can get your hands on. A krogan female locked inside a flimsy human body."

"Again, that sounds like a perfect description of Jack," Miranda rolled her eyes dismissively, turning her head just as her lip began to tremble, unaware of her thighs as they started to rub together. "And her instability would be perfectly at home with your lot. As for you and I, we're nothing alike."

"Aren't we? I am tank-bred, created to be the perfect specimen of my species. Okeer knew that circumventing the genophage required a genetically engineered Krogan. You too are tank-bred, your father wanted to create the perfect human specimen, there's no being on this ship better suited for the task than a woman who shares my origin!"

"You've been reading my files?" Miranda questioned, already intent on firmly sealing up access to the ship's personnel files before any other leaks started to appear. "Okay, I'll admit that we both have a similar story for how we entered this universe, but beyond that I don't see how that makes us in any way physically compatible. Then there's the question of why you think for one second that I would ever fuck another krogan? You in particular. What I did on Tuchanka was... a moment of weakness on my part, a hope that I could get this out of my system once and for all."

Grunt replied with predatory grin as he stood in front of her, his cock had hardened until it reached its full, intimidating length. "But you didn't. Why else would you come down here all by yourself? You knew I was naked because of those cameras you have hidden around here. There's also the fact that your breathing increased when I suggested it, your eyes dilated, and I can smell the residue on your fingers well enough to know they didn't give you what you were looking for. Face it, you need this almost as much as I do. So stop wasting time and strip that uniform off before I have to shred it to pieces. Heh-heh, maybe you'd prefer it if I did."

It was as if his words sent a boiling hot sensation right down to her pussy. He wasn't far off the mark, much of her free time following the Normandy's departure from Tuchanka had been spent locked in her office trying and repeatedly failing to rid herself of her pent up frustration by means of fingering herself whilst watching extranet pornography, which did little to satiate the ever growing empty feeling. Grunt's suggestion wasn't as ludicrous as she attempted to pass it off as being. In fact, it offered her the perfect solution, the krogan possessed the aggressive nature that never failed to set a fire within Miranda. His brooding nature also guaranteed that he would keep it a secret, from the crew at least.

Yet, there was still the question of whether she wanted to risk further stoking the krogan's infatuation with her, effectively losing any sense of authority she still retained in his eyes. However, her internal debate was cut short as she felt the tip of Grunt's cock bump against her thigh, leaving a slick trail of pre-cum on her combat suit. Mind made up, Miranda used her omni-tool to lock the door and isolate the security cameras to her office alone, providing her with a very personal video for later on. Confident that the two of them were completely isolated, Miranda tapped the magnetic seal of her suit and traced her finger from her neck down to her groin, allowing the white material to flap away, revealing her exceedingly expensive black lace bra and panties.

Her need to keep her clothing in a perfect state only served to frustrate Grunt, his libido eventually got the better of him as he used a sharpened nail to slash the flimsy fabric of her underwear, tearing her bra and panties from her body, unwilling to listen to her protests. In spite of her indignation, Grunt grabbed Miranda's curvaceous rear and lifted her up until she rested upon the cold railings. He shifted his feet to bring his cock level with Miranda's dripping pussy, the pair were lost in their lust for one another.

12