Expanded Terms of Contract Ch. 03

Story Info
Melissa leaves a good first impression at College.
3.7k words
4.33
4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning Melissa learned what she had already suspected during their feeding session: the creamy liquid was a high-calorie weight gain shake Alisson had created to keep her gaining on track.

Her big body already needed a lot of extra calories to maintain her current flabby figure. With college starting, Melissa couldn't keep stuffing as much as she had been during the last months.

That's why Alisson had devised a schedule for her piggy, establishing certain times in a day Melissa had to gulp down a bottle of her creamy mixture. These times had to be strictly followed. Melissa would have to take several bottles with her in the morning when leaving for her classes and later drink them somewhere on campus.

Melissa was excited about the solution to her slight gaining decrease that Alisson had come up with and was determined to follow her schedule no matter what. At the same time, she was a bit nervous about her college classes starting.

So far, she and Alisson had been to a few introductory events and presentations to learn about all the organizational things. At those events, Melissa had learned that she was the biggest of the freshmen by far and that a lot of them seemed not to be of the fat-friendly kind. She could see and hear girls and boys getting to know each other and bonding over making fun of her while she waddled past them to sit alone in the corner. Alisson had left her behind, not wanting to be seen entering the events with a blob like her. Instead, she was among the groups making fun of her loudly.

After what had happened last night, Melissa was also nervous about who any of Alisson's friends were and if she would come across them on campus. She figured they weren't freshmen anymore since they sounded genuinely shocked when they saw her in the apartment. They weren't at the introductory meetings and had never seen her fatness before. Melissa wondered if she would ever find out who they really were. Any girl passing her with a depreciative amused smile would make her suspicious and anxious.

Most of all, Melissa was thinking about Sam. She would get wet whenever she thought about her hands exploring her soft body. Sam's eagerness and craving to feel every fat part of her body had taken Melissa completely by surprise and were an entirely new experience. She loved how Alisson played with her fat and made her come. Still, Sam's touch had felt so intense and passionate that she daydreamed about it regularly. Her confident and demanding voice was also stuck in Melissa's mind, and she hoped desperately to one day be able to put a face to it.

But Melissa couldn't do anything besides keep getting stuffed all day while waiting for her first day of classes.

***

When it finally came, Melissa woke up nervous and excited and waddled into the bathroom to get a shower. After finishing, she found a big breakfast on the living room table. She dug in without hesitation, eating everything prepared until she felt somewhat satisfied. Even though she wasn't completely full, she had eaten way more than she would have ever dreamt of being able to eat when she began her fattening journey. The thought of that made her shiver and get goosebumps as she reached for her first bottle of weight gain shake that she was supposed to drink after breakfast. She gulped it down in one take and was about to get up and ready to leave the apartment when she heard Alisson's voice from the kitchen.

"Not so fast, piggy," she said as she walked into the room with a plate full of pancakes.

This startled Melissa as she had not realized that Alisson had been in the kitchen this whole time. It had been happening increasingly as she kept getting fatter and greedier. Melissa completely ignored her surroundings when she saw food she could stuff into her hungry belly, especially in the morning when she hadn't eaten anything for hours.

"Sit back down, fatty," Alisson said with a smile as she placed the pancakes on the table. "It's your first official day at college, and I want you to make a good first impression and show everyone what a blob you are. But we need to make that belly of yours stuffed to its limits to make you look your absolute biggest."

Melissa let out an excited moan before shoveling the pancakes into her mouth. While she kept eating, Alisson went into the kitchen again and returned with plates full of waffles and other sweets that she had prepared for her growing fatty.

Melissa kept eating until her pace began to slow down, and her breathing sounded labored. Once she groaned and leaned back, holding her full belly, Alisson took over the feeding and pushed more sweets into her chubby face. She kept going until she could tell that Melissa was under so much strain that she was about to burst.

After making her lick off the syrup from her fingers, Alisson stepped back to get a better look at her stuffed piggy.

"Perfect, that's exactly how I wanted you for this special day," she said, satisfied with how incredibly round and heavy Melissa's belly looked as it sat between her legs. She looked her in the eyes and chuckled about how glassy they were, telling her that her piggy was clearly still in a haze of gluttony. "You better get up and ready to go soon, or else you'll be late for your first class." She laughed as she grabbed her things and headed for the door.

Melissa was left behind, holding her painfully stuffed belly and watching Alisson in her skimpy outfit that perfectly showed off her lean body. Alisson swayed her hips seductively to make Melissa feel even fatter as she left the apartment.

Melissa was not used to struggling against her food comas at all.

Usually, she would lie down on the couch until her belly told her that it was ready to eat again. But this time, she couldn't do that. If she wanted to be on time for her class, she would have to get up immediately. She tried to muster all her strength to get up, but her mind wouldn't stop being hazy, making her body too weak to move. Defeated, she sighed and let her mind drift away as her body processed the calories Alisson had stuffed into it.

When Melissa finally came to her senses and felt ready to get up, she knew she would be late for the lecture. Even worse, when she looked at the clock, she realized she would have to hurry to make it to its second half. She tried to grab all her things as fast as possible. However, her belly was still feeling incredibly stuffed and heavy. It made it impossible for her to move as quickly as she wanted.

By the time Melissa left the apartment, she was already breathing heavily and had sweat on her forehead. It only worsened as she had to force herself to waddle as fast as her tree trunk legs allowed her to. After just a few minutes, she gasped as if she had been in a super intense workout. She felt her body jiggle violently but didn't get a chance to enjoy the feeling as her lungs were burning. Her whole face was bright red, with sweat streaming down everywhere. Her wheezing only got louder as she continued, with sighs of exhaustion occasionally escaping her lips. Even though Melissa was going as fast as her flabby body allowed her to, people passed her without effort. Some turned around with a smug smile to look at her sweaty face.

It felt like an eternity until Melissa made it to the lecture hall. All she could think about by then was to sit down and give her hurting legs and lungs a break.

She was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't even consider stopping in front of the door to catch her breath. Instead, she immediately opened the door and waddled inside, only then realizing her mistake.

The door was in the front of the hall, so everyone sitting inside had a good look at her as she entered. She saw many amused faces amongst the students; even the professor stopped her lecture to look at the wheezing fatty. As the hall was silent, except for some laughing, Melissa's wheezing echoed through it. She was way too exhausted to get it under control. Instead, she looked around, slightly panicked, to find a free seat and finally get some rest.

She spotted one in the middle of the hall and made her way there. Since it was apparent that she wouldn't get through otherwise, the students in the row got up from their seats to let her pass through. Melissa was too out of breath to thank them as she squeezed her way through and finally sat down, letting out a sigh that came out way louder than she had intended. She took some deep breaths and wiped the sweat from her face while wondering why the professor hadn't resumed the lecture yet.

Then she looked down and saw that her belly was taking up too much space to fold down the table.

"We have an old table and chair in the front. I think you might need it," the professor finally called out, unable to suppress a little laugh.

Melissa nodded, her body tingling from the humiliation of being exposed like that in front of hundreds of people. Once again, everyone had to leave their seats to make room for her as she waddled through. She felt all eyes on her as her body wobbled with every stair she walked down.

God, I'm such a fat pathetic pig, she thought and felt a tingle in her crotch. All she wished for at that moment was some fattening food that she could shove into her face and show everyone how much of a disgusting hog she was.

Lost in these thoughts, Melissa didn't consider inspecting the old chair. Instead, she immediately plopped her fat ass on it, ready to finally be able to catch her breath. But as soon as her whole weight hit the chair, it collapsed, and she hit the floor with a loud thud.

The fall had caused her shirt to ride up, putting her bare belly on full display as she laid on the floor, still in shock. Most of the students couldn't contain their laughter this time, and the hall erupted in it as Melissa pulled down her shirt and struggled to sit up.

"Oh, I am so sorry, that chair must be older than I thought," the professor apologized half-heartedly.

Melissa didn't respond. She got on all fours and groaned as she used the table to pull herself onto her feet.

"Well, I don't know what to say to you, but we don't have anything else I could offer you to sit on," the professor continued. "I think it's best you leave for today, and I'll make sure to have something here by the next class. I'll also let my colleagues know about your extra needs."

Melissa nodded, then grabbed her bag and hurried out of the hall. All she wanted to do as she processed what had happened was to pleasure herself into another mind-blowing orgasm. Still, she knew that she was not to do so without Alisson being there. So she did the only thing she knew would get her some satisfaction. She wiped the sweat from her face and headed for the cafeteria.

Sitting in the cafeteria with a ridiculously loaded tray before her, Melissa wondered if one of the girls from last night had been in the lecture hall. In fact, she had this question on her mind anywhere she went on campus. Whenever a fit girl looked at her with a smug and amused look, she was inclined to think it was one of them. But then she'd look around and realize that pretty much everyone had that look on their face when looking at her.

Alisson usually dressed her in a too-small top that exposed parts of her belly as she waddled around. With that, she was made to wear super tight yoga pants that showed off her huge ass and thighs and allowed them to jiggle violently with every step. Alisson bought various tight dresses for the warmer days to give Melissa a visible belly button outline. They were also short enough to barely cover her ass while letting the world see her dimpled tree trunk thighs as much as possible. Since the slightest waddle made Melissa get seriously out of breath with sweat running down her face, it was impossible for other students not to laugh when encountering her.

Melissa was so lost in her thoughts about who Alisson's friends could be that she was surprised when she reached for more food on her tray but couldn't find anything besides empty wrappers. She looked at the time and saw it was time to start shuffling to her next class. Letting out a small moan as she heaved herself up from her seat, Melissa pulled down her top that had ridden up during her binge and started making her way to class.

She was halfway there when an alarm on her phone went off, catching her off guard. Looking at her phone revealed an alarm that Alisson must have set up the day before when Melissa was already asleep.

"Drink your shake, pig!" it said, and Melissa felt a flutter in her belly as she read it.

She immediately pulled one of the shake bottles out of her bag and chugged it without hesitation. Given that she was in the middle of a crowded hallway, she saw other students passing her and giving her disgusted looks as she kept chugging. Her knees were in grave danger of going weak from the intense arousal she was in.

Once she finished her shake, she felt filled to the brim and so emerged in her arousal that she was too distracted to stifle the loud burp building up inside her. Instead, she involuntarily let it out in full force, making it the grand finale of her exceptional display of greed and gluttony.

***

As it turned out, none of the lecture halls had chairs that looked stable enough to hold Melissa's weight without her having to worry every second of sitting on them. Melissa's first week of college consisted of asking her professors for a better chair and being told they'd have something available for her next week. This gave Melissa an excellent opportunity to try out all the fattening things from the cafeteria while waiting for her following classes.

She made herself known to everyone by filling her tray to the absolute maximum basically every hour and basking in the disgusted stares she got. If anyone at the university hadn't noticed her during the orientation meetings, they were aware of the new pig on campus after the first week. Most of the time, Melissa could be seen either stuffing her face like crazy or sitting back in her chair. Her fat ass was overflowing on both sides while she held her stuffed belly as she drifted into a food coma.

***

By the second week of classes, Melissa was relieved that she was given proper chairs to hold her weight without worrying. She also got a table in the front of the hall with her chair.

People whispered comments as she waddled over and plopped onto her chair. Some laughed about her underbelly peeking out from underneath her shirt and her jiggling body. Others jokingly asked how they were supposed to see anything with such a whale sitting in front of them. As Melissa sat down, out of breath from her long waddle, she heard a girl comment on how loud her wheezing was and how it would take all class long until she had completely caught her breath again. Her friend laughed and added that it would probably take even longer for her to stop sweating like a pig.

Melissa could tell that most of those comments were made just loud enough to ensure she could hear them, making her feel butterflies in her stomach.

It was almost impossible for her to concentrate on the lecture. Instead, she imagined all the mean things the people behind her were thinking about her. She thought about her life if she hadn't discovered her desires: She would sit somewhere amongst the students, barely taking up any space in her seat. People would be staring at her slender perfect figure in admiration and jealousy. Her former looks would have made her one of the hottest girls on campus, she would be getting compliments all day long, and guys would be doing anything she wanted. All she had to do was smile at them. She saw herself gracefully walking into the lecture hall, wearing something that perfectly showed off her fit body, immediately noticing people admire her. She would have loads of friends hanging out with her, most of them either crushing on her or wanting to be her.

It hit Melissa at that moment how she had completely destroyed her former life.

Giving away all those perks and pleasantries that had been awaiting her. Instead, she had flipped everything upside down. Nobody admired her, crushed on her, or wanted to be her. She had turned herself into such a blob that everybody was disgusted with and eager to shame. She was the campus fatty now, a pig that gets made fun of and has no friends. And all that because she had let her desires get out of control. Because she was a piggy with no control, no choice other than to grow fatter. To make things even worse for her. A glutton that was too desperate to pig out on her favorite foods to care about her reputation. Perfectly fine with how bad people treat her as long as she gets to be a pig. Nothing left that could possibly stop her from it. Her will too broken and weak to protest any of it. All desires controlling her and dooming her to the life of an obese outcast. And Alisson taking full advantage of all of that. Never tired of embarrassing her former rival in any way that pleased her.

Melissa couldn't help herself as her hand wandered over her belly and grabbed it.

She felt the looks of everyone in the back on her, making her notice all the fat covering her body even more. She felt her double chin being smushed as she looked down at her breasts. They were all she could see, other than a bit of her huge belly peeking out further than them. Anything else she could only feel. She felt her back pressed against the back of the chair, causing her fat to be pushed to the edges, creating overflowing rolls. She felt how tiny the chair was under her colossal ass. How much her hips were sticking out to both sides. How not even half of her thighs were resting on the chair and how they were touching up to her knees.

A tingle ran through her body, and Melissa pressed her thighs together to suppress her excitement between them.

Her thoughts went back to what everyone was thinking about her. God, she was such a pig. How could she have taken things so far and out of control? Her excitement rose as she slowly kneaded her lower belly. She was feeling like such a blob. Sitting in front of everyone, so huge with no chances to hide what a piggy she was. Reveling in her thoughts and desires made her feel like a disgusting fat whale. Those feelings were more intense than ever, her arousal shooting through the roof.

Barely suppressing a whimper, she pressed her thighs together harder and more desperately. She couldn't imagine anything that would make this moment even more intense.

Then her phone alarm went off.

Melissa jumped in her seat. Her phone was in her handbag on the floor, and she wanted to grab it in a hurry when her belly got in the way of reaching down far enough. She had to sit up again and spread her legs to make room for it. Finally reaching her purse, she pulled out her phone and looked at the alarm as she quickly turned it off.

"Time to show everyone in class how little you care about your reputation. Drink up, piggy!". Alisson had prepared a special shake alarm for Melissa's first official class.

Melissa didn't even hesitate for a second. She had gotten used to drinking her shakes as soon as her alarm rang and didn't want to defy Alisson's orders. The loud alarm ensured that all eyes were on her as she reached inside her bag, pulled out her shake, and immediately started chugging it. She heard confused, disgusted, and amused comments as she gulped down the thick liquid.

Thinking the moment couldn't get any more intense clearly was wrong as now she could not hide her moaning anymore. Lucky for her, everyone just thought it was her struggling to finish her shake in one go. In truth, she had no problems chugging it. Once she was finished, she let out a couple of burps as she held her belly.

God, I'm such a pig, she thought as her arousal peaked and she could barely hold it together.

12