Expanding Horizons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keira," his eyes and voice showed surprise and delight at seeing her.

"Hey," she smiled her most sultry smile at him.

"You shouldn't be... here..." he started, but his sentence trailed off as his eyes moved downward over her body. She was delighted to note that look he'd given her all summer -- like he wanted to devour her -- was back again. She watched his gaze travel over her, breathing shallow breaths, causing her chest to rise and fall. His gaze slowly came back up, pausing briefly on her breasts. His eyes flashed back up to hers, darker than she'd ever seen them.

"Now, that's not fair," he said playfully, with a knowing smile. "I'm only human."

She smiled guiltily, and allowed her eyes to roam over his body for a moment noticing the tent forming in his shorts.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her inside, saying, "Come in before someone sees you."

Once inside, she summoned all her courage and stepped toward him. To her dismay he stepped back, his palms up, like he was afraid to touch her. She smiled at the noble gesture, yet she knew they had already gotten past this when they kissed earlier. There was no denying this anymore.

"Keira, we shouldn't do this," he said completely without conviction.

She smiled at the lack of conviction in his voice, and stepped forward again, saying, "Nico, the summer's over. It doesn't matter anymore."

He didn't move this time. She stepped forward again, panting, her breasts heaving. She noticed his gaze flash to her breasts again and back to her eyes. He was breathing heavily too. She sidled forward ever so slowly, so that her body was almost touching his.

He tried to step back again, but realized he was too close to the wall. He tried to appeal to her. "Look, Gus said he would castrate me if I so much as touched any of the counselors or CITs."

The look in his eyes contradicted his words.

"No one has to know," she whispered.

With her heart beating so loud she was sure he must hear it, she moved forward again and pressed her body against his, her lips mere inches from his. Her nipples were lightly grazing his chest and she could feel his erection against her belly. "I know you want this as much as I do," she breathed, and she pressed her pelvis forward against his hard-on to punctuate her words.

"Keira," he whispered as he reached up and gently smoothed a lock of hair off her face, staring into her eyes.

That intimate gesture coupled with the feral look in his eyes told her she was right. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, pressed her body closer against him, and ground her pelvis into his rock hard cock, drawing a gasp from him. She smiled and moved her open mouth closer to his, and touched his lips.

His resolve gone, Nico moaned and brought his hands up to touch her back, pulling her closer as he dove into her mouth aggressively with his tongue. She rejoiced inside as he surrendered to her and they explored the depths of each other's mouths, panting and gasping for air as their hands frantically explored each other's bodies. He brought his hand up between them and gently slid it over her breast and nipple, causing her to shudder and moan.

Keira moved back slightly to create some space between them, and he took the opportunity to slide his hand up under her tank top to cup her soft breast, her hard nipple pressing into his palm. He moved his palm over it while squeezing slightly as his other hand began sliding the material of the tank top up her midriff.

She pulled away from the kiss panting as he lifted the tank top up and she lifted her arms to assist. He pulled it off and threw it over his head somewhere behind him. His gaze was riveted to her breasts as they bounced slightly after being released by the cotton.

Nico's eyes widened appreciatively as he brought both hands up to caress her full round breasts and pinch the nipples between his thumb and fingers. She gasped as a jolt of electrical pleasure ran through her. She leaned forward to kiss him again, while he continued to tweak and roll her nipples. They kissed passionately again, their tongues swirling around each other, until she gasped again from the stimulation to her breasts.

Panting, she kissed across his jaw and down his neck, while she moved her hand between his legs. She glided her fingertips over his balls and up the length of his shaft, causing him to groan. She pulled back the waistband of his boxers, slid her hand inside and wrapped it around his hard cock, drawing a low groan from him. She continued kissing down his neck to his collarbone, then pulled back and gazed up at his surprised face. His eyes widened as he realized what she had in mind.

She licked her lips seductively and dropped to her knees in front him, pulling his boxers down with her, letting them drop around his ankles. She had waited for this moment for so long. Finally, his cock bobbed free in front of her face and she looked up at him and smiled wickedly, while she wrapped one hand around it and slid the other up the inside of his thigh to caress his balls.

She'd only given head to two guys before and didn't feel very skilled at the time, although they'd both been excited enough to receive it. Meantime, she'd read some pointers on how to do it better and she had been waiting all summer to try them on Nico.

She stroked his hard cock, looking at it longingly, enjoying the way his hot soft skin slid over the hardness beneath. She looked up at him, seeing him watching her intently, and maintaining eye contact, she stuck her tongue out and flicked off the drop of precum that had formed at the tip.

"Mmmmm," she said, smiling at tasting him for the first time.

Still maintaining eye contact, she leaned forward and drew the glans into her mouth, and swirled her tongue around the head. Nico's eyes widened and he groaned appreciatively.

She returned her gaze to the task at hand and slid her mouth down over his cock, swirling her tongue around the underside as she drew more and more in, until her lips met her hand that was grasping it around the base. Then she tried to relax her throat and breathe through her nose like she'd read, and she pushed a little further and found that she didn't gag. Nico moaned deeply as his entire length was buried within her.

Keira slid back and swirled her hand along with her mouth, ensuring there was constantly moving pressure on his shaft, while she continued to fondle his balls with her other hand. She pulled back till just the tip was in her mouth, looked up at him, and swirled her tongue around the glans. The look on his face delighted her. His face had taken on a flush she'd never seen, that seemed to make his light brown skin glow. He was breathing fast and deep, and his entire concentration was focused on her. She loved being able to give him such pleasure.

She smiled with her eyes, while sucking on the tip of his cock, and then plunged down to the base quickly, sucking hard. Nico gasped, and Keira smiled inwardly knowing she'd done something right. She pulled back, keeping up the pressure to the tip and swirled her tongue around it again. She plunged down again, pulled back while sucking, swirled and plunged down again.

Establishing a steady rhythm, Keira could hear Nico breathing harder. When she pulled up to the tip, she glanced up to notice his eyes were closed and his head was tipped back slightly, so she renewed her vigor, plunging down rapidly again. She continued this pace for several minutes and his pelvis started thrusting slightly. Nico started moaning quietly on every down-stroke, and brought his hands to the back of her head, as if to get her attention.

"Keira, stop," Nico moaned, his voice lower and raspier than she'd ever heard it.

Keira kept going and hummed around him. Nico groaned deeply.

"Ohhh... Keira stop," Nico ground out with effort, "I'm close."

He tried to push her head away, but she swatted at his hand, while looking up at him and smiling seductively with her eyes. She'd never let a guy cum in her mouth before but she desperately wanted Nico to do it now. She wanted to do this for him and she wanted to taste him for herself. His eyes widened.

"Oh god... Keira... I... I can't hold back," he ground out between clenched teeth.

She squeezed his balls, and hummed as she plunged back down on him sucking harder than ever, pulling back, sucking hard, up and down, keeping a steady pace.

She felt a twitch and pulse in his balls and then the vein under his cock pulsed. She was amazed that she could actually feel it coming up his shaft. She continued to suck hard, humming, encouraging him to cum.

Nico groaned low and long as he released the first blast and it hit the back of her throat with a fair amount of force, which took her by surprise. But as it swirled around in her mouth, she realized it didn't taste so bad. Hot and salty. Slightly pungent, slightly acidic. She was swallowing as Nico groaned again, the vein pulsed again, and another spurt filled her mouth. Then another. So she continued sucking, holding all that liquid in her mouth and then swallowed. She sucked again and a little more came out. She swallowed that too. Nico let out a little sigh as she released his cock. She looked at it and licked the last drop off the tip, then looked up at him and licked her lips. She felt so proud of herself.

"Oh my god, Keira," he started as he bent over to pull her back to standing. "That was incredible."

She smiled as he pulled her close and kissed her hard on the mouth. His tongue pressed forward. She was surprised he wanted to kiss her after she'd just swallowed his cum. She welcomed him in and allowed her tongue to dance around his. Standing again, she realized her knees were sore. Furthermore, she was more aroused than she ever remembered being.

She kissed him passionately, and his hands slid down to her ass and traced the contours of her thong under the skimpy shorts. He ran his hand along the bottom of the shorts where they practically went up her ass. He groaned appreciatively and slid his hands to the top of her shorts, on her hips. He hooked his thumbs under the waistband and began pulling them down. Letting them settle down around her ankles. She looked down to step out of them and then looked back to him.

His eyes were dark and she was panting heavily, watching him, as his hand then slid along the edge of the thong over her hip to the front, finding it soaked. He smiled wickedly at her and pressed his mouth against hers, thrusting his tongue into her mouth, as his finger slid easily under the tiny soaked strip of material now lodged between her swollen slippery lips. She made a sound between a moan and a cry and thrust her hips forward, forcing his fingers deeper inside.

He pulled away from kissing her, and she whimpered in protest as he withdrew his fingers. Keira gasped as he sucked his fingers. It was so hot to see him do that right in front of her face. He smiled seductively at her as he tasted her. She looked down and realized he was already rock hard again.

He swiftly grasped both sides of her thong and peeled it off her, growling, "On the bed, on your back, now." His commanding tone and the predatory look in his eyes, both thrilled and frightened her, sending a shiver through her and making her heart speed up even more.

She quickly and happily complied and propped up on her elbows to watch him. His cock bobbed, fully erect in front of him, as he stalked toward the side of the bed. That hungry look never leaving his face, combined with delight. She'd never felt more desired, more aroused. The anticipation, wondering what he was going to do to her, was exhilarating. She didn't have to wait long.

Leaning over her, Nico kissed her deeply, while both hands came to her breasts, his fingers and thumbs gently swirling the nipples, making her moan in his mouth. He kissed down her jaw and neck, trailing his lips and tongue across her left breast, keeping his hand on the other. She gasped as he flicked her left nipple with his tongue while twirling the right between his thumb and finger. He drew her nipple into his mouth and grasped it between his teeth, giving gentle but firm pressure, while pulling gently on her right nipple with his fingers. Electric jolts of pleasure coursed through her from both nipples outward, giving her pins and needles all over. She moaned and arched her back, panting for breath.

Nico released her nipples and kissed and licked his way down the valley between her breasts. She shivered and sighed as his tongue slid up and around her right breast, swirling and twirling around the areola. Keira panted for breath as he flicked her nipple with his tongue and slid his hand over her left breast. Simultaneously, he sucked her right nipple into his mouth while pinching the left. Keira moaned and arched her back off the bed as pleasure jolted out from her nipples throughout her body. Nico pulled a little harder on both nipples, making the sensations even more intense and eliciting a cry from Keira.

He looked up at her with a smile in his eyes, knowing what he was doing to her, as his hand glided ever so lightly across her stomach and around her hip, skirting the area where she wanted it most. She'd fantasized for so long about his fingers and tongue touching her there, and it was driving her crazy how slow he was going. Her two previous boyfriends had always been hurried and unskillful. Some part of her knew that going slow was somehow better, but she was so impatient right now.

Nico slid his hand back up her hip and glanced up at her again. She had a pleading look in her eyes. He smiled knowingly, and began kissing and nibbling down her stomach, tickling her, making her twist and squirm. She gasped and moaned, until he reached the top of her trimmed dark pubic hair. She arched up into him, trying to force his mouth to where she wanted it. She heard him chuckle and she moaned pleadingly. He kissed and licked around her pubic mound. Keira was panting and shaking with need. She'd never been so worked up, so excited. She didn't know how long she could take this.

"Please," she heard herself say, surprised that she'd actually said it aloud. She heard Nico's throaty growl in return.

Suddenly he dipped his head down and licked her like an ice-cream cone from the bottom of her labia right up to her clit. She cried out and arched up. He did it again, and her lips swelled and parted. Then she felt his tongue between her lips, slide up from her hole and over her clit. The jolt that went through her nearly had her bucking off the bed. This was the most intense pleasure she'd ever experienced and he'd barely gotten started.

Keira moaned loudly as Nico started forcing his tongue in and out of her hole. Then he moved up to her clit and sucked on it. Keira bucked again and was nearly convulsing as he started flicking his tongue back and forth across it. She moaned loudly, and Nico looked up and "Shhhed" her with a knowing smile. Panting heavily, chest heaving, face flushed, she gave him a look between amusement and admonishment. She realized his windows were open and she shouldn't make so much noise, but HE was the one causing her to make these noises! How could he expect her to be quiet?

Nico returned his attention to her clit, causing her to cry out again, so she stuck her hand in her mouth to muffle her involuntary responses. She felt Nico's fingers enter her, and thrilled at the new combination of sensations. He increased the pressure on her clit, pressing hard and flicking across it with his tongue, and then he did something with his fingers, twirling them inside her. He started pressing his fingers into her, deep inside. Suddenly she felt a new sensation. Different than anything she'd ever felt. It was so intense, she could barely believe it. It rolled and built like a wave inside, while incredible jolts of pleasure emanated outward from her clit causing her body to writhe and shudder.

"Oh my god..." she panted. "Nico... what are you... ohh," she moaned. "I never... Ohhhhhh gawwwwwd," she cried and then remembered to stick her hand back in her mouth to stifle the end of her moan. The pressure inside her was incredible, combined with the sensation from her clit, she felt like she would burst. She didn't know what he was doing to her, but she knew it was the most amazing thing she'd ever felt. Her body convulsed, and even with her hand in her mouth it was not enough to muffle the cry that issued forth from her.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," Keira cried and moaned, around her fingers, as her body tensed and convulsed and shuddered. Liquid she didn't even know she was capable of producing gushed onto Nico's chin. If she had not been so caught up in the sensations she would have been embarrassed about soaking him, but she was too far gone to care. Nico slowed his movements within her and on her clit as she kept shuddering.

Suddenly the stimulation to her clit was too much -- somewhere between intense tickling and pain. Panting for breath, Keira wiggled away from him, whispering "stop, stop, too much."

Nico looked up at her with a satisfied smile on his wet face. He grabbed his pillow and wiped his face on it as he climbed up over her while she tried desperately and unsuccessfully to slow her breathing.

Still panting, Keira wrapped her arms around him and pulled him to her, their fully naked bodies pressing together for the first time. Her nipples were pressed against his chest. His hard cock was nestled in between her swollen, wet lips.

She kissed him firmly on the mouth. 'If he can taste himself on my mouth, I can do the same, ' she thought. She found the taste was not unpleasant, and she reveled in kissing Nico again and pulling his body tight against hers. She pulled away from kissing him momentarily to catch her breath and looked into his eyes. He was smiling.

"Oh god, Nico, I've never felt anything like that before," she whispered, still panting.

"Glad you enjoyed it," he replied with a knowing smile.

"What did you do to me?"

"I rubbed your g-spot while sucking on your clit," he smiled.

"How..."

"Did I know?" he finished her thought as she nodded. "Three older brothers," he smiled. "They shared their wisdom with me."

"Wow," she whispered, as her eyes sparkled delightedly at him.

She pulled him in for another kiss, and felt his erection against her. She could feel it between her lips, pressing against her sensitive clit. They shared another passionate kiss as she ground her pelvis against his hardness. He groaned in her mouth.

She stopped kissing him again, and looking in his deep dark eyes, she whispered so quietly against his lips, "I want you, Nico. I want to feel you inside me." His eyes widened and he smiled. She spread her legs wide as he slid up, positioning himself.

'This is it,' she thought, 'I'm finally going to lose my virginity.' She thought she would be scared at this moment -- she'd heard it could hurt -- but she wasn't afraid. She was calm and ready.

She held her breath and braced herself as she felt the head of his cock at her wet and swollen opening. He rubbed it up and down in her juices causing a jolt of pleasure as it brushed over her clit.

"Nick!" They were both startled by the unmistakable loud voice of Gus, just outside the window.

Keira gasped in fear and they both froze.

"Nicky!" Gus called again.

They were busted.

***

Fear not, dear readers; I shall not leave you hanging for too long. Chapter 2 was submitted on the same day as this chapter, so hopefully it will post in a couple of days.

Feedback is our biggest reward on Literotica. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this new story, so please take a moment to comment, vote or send feedback.

Thanks for your time.