Expanding Horizons Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack and his wife find a second cock to play with.
7.6k words
4.89
9.7k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenJacnov
BenJacnov
229 Followers

When I woke up the next morning Trina was already up and I could smell the bacon cooking as she fixed breakfast. In fact I think that's what woke me.

I lay in bed and thought about the previous night. That's when the impact of what I had done hit me. I had sucked a man's cock and ate his cum. That was something that society deemed sexually deviant for another man to do and I was feeling quilt that I had enjoyed doing it. Sucking cock was what women and homosexual men did. I knew I wasn't gay, but there was no doubt that I had enjoyed sucking George's cock. Thinking about eating Trina's pussy or fucking her was definitely arousing, but after last night I had to face the fact that I liked to suck cock. I was conflicted to say the least.

I drug myself out of bed and threw on a tee shirt and pair of boxers. After taking care of business in the bathroom I wandered into the kitchen. I stood in the doorway looking at my beautiful wife putting breakfast on the table. Even a baggy shirt and jogging shorts couldn't diminish her sexiness. I felt my dick stir and begin to rise between my legs. Trina looked up and said, "Oh good. You're right on time. Sit down and I'll pour you a cup of coffee." Trina seemed to be in a very upbeat mood; humming to herself as she poured my coffee and set the cup in front of me. She leaned down and kissed me on the lips. She was almost giddy when she said, "Good morning lover. Thank you for the wonderful time we had last night."

Not looking at her I answered. "You're welcome." I picked up my fork and picked at my food. Trina said, "What's wrong, baby?"

"Nothing," I mumbled

"Bull shit!" Jack, I've known you for ten years and I can definitely tell when something is bugging you. Now, out with it," she said as she sat down across the table from me. She reached out and took hold of my free hand. I looked at her and she just said, "Tell me."

Knowing she was not going to let it go and that I really did need to talk about how I felt, I put down my fork and extended my hand toward her. She took it with her free hand. As we sat there holding hands across the breakfast table I tried to express my feelings about the events of the previous night.

"Well, the first thing I want you to know is that I love you with all my heart. I hope that my actions last night have not made you think less of me as a man. You know that societal norms would consider me a homosexual for what I did and I really hope you don't see me that way."

Trina squeezed my hands and said, "Stop, Jack. I don't want to hear you say another derogatory thing about yourself and last night. If you remember it was my idea and my wish that put us in that situation. Fuck society. I could care less what people think is normal. I know you were trying to grant me my wildest fantasies and I know you're not gay. What I do know is that what you did last night turned me on and it showed me just how much you love me. Let me ask you a couple questions, Jack. Did you enjoy sucking George's cock last night? And do you think it was wrong or deviant? Don't answer me until you really think about it." She let go of my hands and stood up as she said, "Now eat your breakfast. I'm going to take a nice hot bath and relax while thinking about how sexy you looked last night with George's cock stuffed in your mouth." She laughed and walked out of the kitchen.

I sat there eating my bacon and eggs pondering her questions. By the time I finished eating I had decided that there was nothing wrong with what I done with George. My quilt had melted away. I also had a raging hard dick poking out of the fly of my boxers. I stood, tucked my dick in my shorts and walked down the hallway to the bathroom to give Trina my answer to her questions.

When I opened the door the scene before me caused my dick to tent my boxers even more than they were. My wife was laying back in a tub of lavender scented water; her head and arms resting on the rim. Her lovely C sized tits seemed to be floating on the waters' surface; her nipples berry like in their hardness. She looked at my crotch and smiled. She said, "Umm, strip and join me, babe."

Instead I sat on the commode next to the tub and said, "Sweetheart, I have given thought to the questions you asked and I am ready to answer you. To answer your first question I would like to tell you exactly what being with George was like for me.

"I was nervous as I knelt beside you in front of him. But when you guided my hand to his cock a calm seemed to wash over me. It was a huge turn on to handle George's hard cock. Holding his cock felt nothing like holding mine. It felt like holding a silk covered steel rod as my hand gripped the shaft. I liked the feel of his heavy balls in my hand too. My heart felt like it would burst as I leaned in and tongued the head of his cock. The sweet taste of his pre cum surprised me and the velvety smoothness of the spongy mushroom head as it slid between my lips was unbelievably erotic. The submissiveness of being on my knees servicing George's cock was very exciting. Listening to you encouraging me as I sucked him was unbelievably arousing.

"When he came in my mouth it surprised me how much I liked it. You know I like eating my cum when we have sex, but his cum shooting forcefully into my mouth was like nothing I had ever experienced. I liked how thick and creamy it was. He tasted different than me too. His was slightly more bitter, but not unpleasant. The sensations of his cock throbbing between my lips as he ejaculated; each pulse filling my mouth made my own cock throb. And when I swallowed; oh fuck, Trina, swallowing his creamy cum was otherworldly.

"Then watching George fuck you and how much you enjoyed it was great, but eating your pussy right after he ejaculated in you was exceptionally pleasing too. Bringing you to orgasm on my tongue while tasting his cum mixed with yours seemed like a bonus to me. I can't say which way I preferred it, but I am more than willing to take it either way in the future."

Shortly after I started talking, Trina sat up and leaned over to free my erection from its confinement. She slowly stroked me as she listened. When I paused briefly she spoke up. Oh god, Jack, you've got me so hot. Let me suck your cock, baby."

I needed to get everything I was thinking out so I told her, "Just a little longer, babe. Let me finish, then we can do whatever you want. Okay?"

Trina sounded flustered when she replied. "Oh, alright. But hurry the fuck up. My pussy is in dire need of attention." Then she stood up and got out of the tub. She started drying herself.

Distracted by her gorgeous sexy body, I continued talking. "Let's just say that I have concluded that there was nothing wrong or deviant about what I did with George last night. I feel that as long as we all were willing partners and nobody got hurt who cares what anyone else thinks or calls us. I know it was homosexual, but I don't feel gay. I don't think I'm going to be out cruising for cock to suck, but if the opportunity should arise I would definitely do it again. In my mind last night was the fulfillment of our fantasies blended together and I think we both enjoyed it immensely."

Trina had finished drying off and was kneeling in front of me stroking my cock again. She made a little moaning noise in her throat and said, "Well, I'm glad to hear you say that, Jack. I don't have a problem with anything you did last night. I'm so glad you were into sharing me with George too. Now, let's get back to the present. Let's go to bed and fuck like rabbits. All this talk has got me dripping wet."

I stood and pulled her to her feet. Arm in arm we walked to the bed. Trina lay down and I stripped before joining her. We sucked and fucked each other until we were exhausted.

* * *

It had been three weeks now since I sucked my first cock and I was constantly daydreaming about doing it again. Over the last couple weeks I had masturbated several times in the shower to mental images of sucking cock. I was really looking forward to trying it again, but I was waiting on Trina to bring it up. Even though I had decided that being bisexual was okay, I didn't want to seem too anxious.

That evening when I got home from work I knew something was up. Trina was home early and had dinner almost prepared. She was wearing a short skirt and loose fitting blouse. The way her tits swayed beneath her top it was obvious she was not wearing a bra. She told me that by the time I finished my shower everything would be ready. I headed for the bathroom. When I had showered I threw on a pair of shorts and a Tee shirt.

I entered the kitchen and she told me to sit. I did and she served me, giving me a great view of her tits as her blouse gaped open. Trina was extra attentive to me through the entire meal. When we finished eating she straightened the kitchen, shooing me to the living room. I was reading the paper when she walked in carrying two glasses of her favorite wine. She handed one to me and sat beside me.

When I asked her what was up she smiled coyly, put her free hand on my inner thigh and said, "I can't stop thinking about our night with George and how much I liked watching you suck his cock. I'm want to watch you do that again." Her hand started sliding up my leg toward my crotch and the bulge that was developing there. "I thought we could try another threesome if you want."

This was just what I was waiting for. Finally, I would get to do what I had been thinking about for weeks. My dick engorged even more as I envisioned sucking another cock. By the time Trina's hand reached its goal my dick felt like solid iron. I tried to act nonchalant, but I couldn't keep the excitement out of my voice when I replied. "Well if you want to try it again I could go for another night like we had with George. Who do you have picked out this time?"

Trina took a sip of her wine and squeezed my dick. "Wow, it feels like someone is a little excited. I guess the idea of sucking cock really turns you on, huh. To answer your question I have not picked out anyone yet, but I do have an idea that I hope you will like. This is what I'm thinking. It's Friday night so we go out to a bar and scout about for someone. It might be exciting to have a total stranger join us. Even if we don't hook up with someone it will be an exciting night out. What you think about that?"

My dick seemed to swell even more listening to Trina's suggestion. I thought about my previous remark three weeks ago and chuckled to myself. Trina asked what was so funny. I smiled and said, "Oh, I just thought about," I made air quotes, "my 'cruising for cock' remark three weeks ago. Anyway, I like your idea, babe. But instead of just any bar, I suggest we get a room at a hotel out near the airport and check out their lounge. That way if we hook up with someone we don't have to bring them back here."

Trina was super excited with my suggestion. "Oh my god, Jack. I'm so excited. Let's get showered and dressed so we can go find our man."

My dick was rock hard and straining to be released from it's confinement. I kissed Trina passionately. Sliding my hand between her legs and cupping her pussy. Her panties were soaking wet with her leaking juices. I said, "First you have to do something about this massive boner." I began to unfasten my pants. Trina finished the job for me. She yanked my shorts down to my knees and took my dick in her hand. As she leaned over to suck me she said, "You aren't the only one who needs attention. You felt how wet my pussy is, right."

Our drinks forgotten, we ended up on the couch in a 69 and brought each other to a quick orgasm. After that sweet release I searched the internet for a hotel and called to make reservations. I paid for the room while on the phone so we wouldn't have to worry about a check in time. Then we showered together and got dressed. I put on a nice pair of slacks and dress shirt with a blazer, then went to the living room to wait for Trina to finish getting ready.

When she entered the living room she was dressed conservatively in slacks and a button up blouse. A pair of low heeled pumps adorned her feet. She was carrying her overnight bag. I questioned her choice of outfit considering what we were planning.

"Don't worry, baby," she said, "I have everything I need right here in my bag. You won't be disappointed, I guarantee it."

On the drive across town we discussed a plan and decided that I would go in the lounge first and take a seat at the bar where I could watch as she searched for a suitable guy. She was to visually check with me as she sized up each candidate in case I wanted to exercise my veto power. If someone was suitable to us both she would bring them over and introduce them to me. At that point I would make the final decision to have them join us in our room, or not.

It was after ten o'clock when we got to the Hilton out by the airport. We checked in and went to our room before going to the lounge. As I put her overnight bag down on the king size bed Trina dropped to her knees and tugged at my zipper. "Let me suck you off so you won't be so hard in the bar, baby."

I let her pull my dick out and give me head as I stood there beside the bed. When I shot my load into her mouth she swallowed without sharing then said, "You go on downstairs. I'll be along as soon as I change and brush my teeth."

I headed to the lounge. When I entered the band was playing a slow song. A few couples were dancing; swaying to the beat. The room was crowded but not overly so. There were several men and two women who looked to be there alone sitting at the bar. I also noticed that besides the table of women close to the stage who were obviously with the band, there were several other women sitting together that seemed to be unaccompanied by men. I took a seat at the end of the bar away from the entrance so I could watch Trina as she came in. I ordered a drink and waited for her arrival.

When she walked in my heart skipped a beat. Trina's blond hair framed her beautiful face and lay on her shoulders above a killer little black dress that was cut so low it threatened to expose her areola. There was a vast amount of cleavage on display. The material of her dress tightly encased her body; flaring over her hips to end just above her knees; showing off her sexy legs clad in smoky black nylons. Her spiked hi-heels finished off the outfit.

She looked blazing hot as she walked across the room to the bar. Instead of taking the first open seat she came to she continued down the bar until she reached the open seat beside me. She smiled at me as she asked, "Is this seat taken sir?"

Gesturing for her to take the chair I smiled back at her. I was surprised she sat next to me. This wasn't part of the plan. I wondered if she had changed her mind. As she settled in the seat her dress rode up partially exposing the tops of her nylons. Looking at her chest I could see her hard nipples forming bumps in the material of her dress. It was obvious she was braless. My dick started to expand.

Her greeting wasn't one of familiarity, but casual and friendly when she said, "Hello, Thank you for the seat. My name is Trina. And you are?"

She was treating me like a stranger. I played along, replying, "Hello, I'm Jack. Pleased to meet you Trina. You are welcome to that seat, but there is a price for using it."

Trina smiled brightly and continued the game. "Oh? And what would that price be, Jack?'

"That price would be at least one dance with me tonight," I said with a smile spreading across my face.

I motioned for the bartender and when he moved down the bar to us Trina asked for a 'Crown n Ginger'. While the bartender was mixing her drink I softly asked, "What's going on? Did you change your mind?"

She replied with a whisper. "No. I haven't changed my mind. I just wanted the first dance with you to settle my nerves."

Just then the bartender set her drink in front of her. She reached for her purse to pay. Continuing the roll play I spoke up and said, "Put that on my tab please."

She smiled at the bartender and said to me, "Why thank you, sir. That is awfully nice of you. Would you care to dance?"

Trina obviously liked the roll play we were engaged in. She slid off her chair and I escorted her to the dance floor. The song was a slow number; the band seemed to fill their play list with slow songs. I reached for her hand, but she placed both of them on my shoulders. So I put my hands on her waist as we began to sway to the music.

As I pulled her to me I said,"I like the braless look."

She raised up on her toes; her body pressing into mine and whispered in my ear, "I'm pantiless too."

The blow job back in the room wasn't helping much to quell the erection those words set in motion. She felt it too and said, "Easy tiger. The night is young yet." Then she threw her head back and laughed like she was having the time of her life. She was being quite the vixen and it excited me to see her like that.

Before the dance was over she whispered in my ear again. "When we get to our seats I want you to go to the bathroom. When you return I want you to ask one of those women at the bar to dance. We need to establish we are not together. One of the guys sitting down from us has been checking me out since I came in. Give him room and let's see what happens. He could be the one if you agree."

I had seen several of the men in the room checking her out. The guy she pointed out looked okay to me. If Trina was good with him I was willing. I walked her to our seats and excused myself. I did have to pee so it wasn't all for show. When I returned Trina was on the dance floor with the guy.

I stopped and asked the two women if they would like to dance. One excepted and we headed to the dance floor. As I danced with this stranger I tried to make conversation, but I had to drag each word out of her. Her body felt good against mine, but it wasn't doing it for me. I caught glimpses of Trina and her guy. They weren't engaged in conversation at all. He was holding her tight and had both hands on her ass. She never looked in my direction and before the dance was over he escorted her back to her seat at the bar.

The song ended and I walked the woman I danced with back to her seat. As I walked away I realized I hadn't even asked her name. As I returned to my seat Trina's guy was thanking her for the dance before walking away. Trina looked at me and said simply, "Not the one. Too handsy."

The next dance started and another guy came up and asked her for a dance. She accepted and they left. I passed on asking the other woman to dance. I didn't know if sitting with Trina was the smart thing to do, but the advantage of it was that I got to check out the guys up close. I watched as Trina danced and she didn't glance my way.

This was repeated several times. I danced with a couple more women and even danced with Trina again. I was beginning to think that this plan of ours was not going to work out the way we thought it would when we left home. It was just after midnight when 'the one' walked up and introduced himself. He was a well dressed handsome man who carried himself with confidence. Tall; over six feet was my guess. His skin was olive and his hair was wavy black. He had a mustache and small goatee. When he spoke his voice was low and sensual. "Hello. My name is Sam." As he spoke he looked from Trina to me. "What's yours?"

It took me by surprise when I realized his question was directed to me instead of Trina. Caught off guard, I stammered, "J-J-Jack."

He smiled and said, "Very nice to meet you Jack." He turned to Trina, took her hand and kissed it before saying, "You are the most stunning woman in this place tonight. I must know your name."

Trina looked flushed. She took a deep breath which caused her chest to expand and push her tits tight against the fabric of her dress. Sam boldly watched as her chest rose and fell as she spoke.

BenJacnov
BenJacnov
229 Followers
12