Expensive Night

Story Info
AJ propositions a fan.
3.9k words
4.83
2.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you read this story could you please rate it and leave a comment, (please be nice about it) thank you

*****************************************************************************

Laura made her way to the elevator, through the casino floor. "Spend the night with me." a man said putting his hand around her waist.

Laura turned and looked at him. "You couldn't afford me." she said.

"Oh, a high-end gal are ya. How much?" he said with a leered smile showing off his missing teeth.

"If you have to ask, you really can't afford me." she said. She wasn't a call girl, or a hooker if you prefer. She was here for a concert.

The man dropped his hand from her waist, lowered his head and walked away. She continued to the elevator. The doors opened and she stepped inside. She turned to find a man joining her. Wasn't the same man. He hit a button, once the doors shut, he turned to her and had her locked against the wall. He had a beard, he was well dressed, and wore Juicy Couture. His hand had tattoos; she knew his arms were sleeved. She knew who he was, but she pretended not to. "So, I'll pay you ten thousand dollars to spend the night with, even if nothing happens." he said.

Laura looked at him. This man, Mr. AJ McLean, was the one man she would fuck her 'No married men' policy for. "Ten thousand dollars? for just hanging out with you for the evening?" she asked. She could use the money.

"No, ten thousand to spend the night with me. As in you stay in my room until," he looked at his watch. "Ten now until ten am." he looked back at her.

Laura bit her lip. "Just to spend time with you." she said.

He half smiled. "I'll give you another ten thousand every time you and I fuck, and twenty thousand every time I cum." he said.

Ten thousand just to be in the room with him. What the hell, if she didn't get to fuck him, she still can say she had his attention for an entire night. "Deal." she said.

"One tiny little thing." he said his mouth mere centimeters from hers. "It's done with us both completely naked." He watched her face. He knew she wasn't a hooker; she was fan. He had seen her at a few shows over the years. He wanted to see how far she would go. To be honest, he wouldn't mind fucking her.

Laura swallowed, "Naked." she said trying to sound like she wasn't freaking out. He moved closer against her. His body was pressed up against hers. She looked into his eyes, as he pushed her legs open fitting himself between them. His hands rest just below her ass cheeks, he lifted her up. Laura wrapped her legs and arms around him.

AJ looked at her. The feel of her body against his, even clothed was a beautiful fit. She kissed him. Oh, she was all in for this. He felt his cock twitch. "I think you're looking at twenty thousand right now." he said as the doors opened. He carried her to his room. Once inside he placed her on the bed, he didn't bother undressing her, just got his pants off, shoved her panties aside, and rammed his rod into her cunt. He felt the rush of her cum over his cock, as she orgasmed from the first thrust, damn she wanted it bad. He pulled his shirt off as she fucked her. He normally took things slow and made the woman he was with cum several times before he even placed his cock inside her, but this night, this woman, he couldn't wait to feel her tunnel around his rod. Orgasm 2 from her and he was ready to cum inside her, and he did. He grunted like a wounded wild animal as he unloaded his seed into her. Once his body was able to move, he lifted from her body.

Laura sat up and took off her shirt and bra. She then stood and began to remove her skirt, but AJ grabbed her and pulled her to him. He reached under the skirt and pulled her panties off. "Leave the skirt on for now, just." he said and rolled the waist band. He pushed her back a bit and smiled. The hem rested just above the start of her puffy mound. "Turn around." he said. He bit his lower lips as he saw her apple shaped ass cheeks peeking out from beneath the hem. "Perfect." he said then pulled her to him. Her body on the bed beside him. His hand slide over her thigh, pushing the skirt just enough. He leaned in and kissed her mouth. "I think I am going to go broke tonight." he said as his hand cupped her breast. He teased her mouth with a kiss but bit her lip instead. "Name," he said moving his mouth to her neck.

"Laura." she said as he buried his fingers in her snatch.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Laura, my name is Alex." he said. He took his hand from her snatch then grabbed her leg, lifted it, and put his hard dick inside her snatch from behind. He pushed and pulled from her; his hand once again buried in her mound flicking her clit.

Laura was gasping in pleasure, her body twisted for his pleasure. Her hips flush with his, but her back was flat to the bed. His mouth was attached to her breast, as he fucked her harshly. "UGH ALEX!" she moaned.

He rammed her harder. The sound of his name rolling off her tongue as she orgasmed was heaven to him. The same sound from his wife didn't illicit this reaction for him. Hell, this woman was the first woman that had made him hard, other than his wife, since he had become sober. "Oh Laura." he moaned. He pulled himself from her and climbed on top of her. He grabbed her legs and placed them over his shoulder and pummeled her pussy. He needed to cum again. He needed to fill her with his seed, even if they were blanks. The need was primal, animalistic even. He didn't realize he had his eyes closed as he fucked her, until he screamed out her name as his semen felt like it was ripping his cock in half as it spewed from him. "Damn." he said in her ear breathing heavy.

Laura smiled at him as she ran her hand through his hair. AJ kissed her. He didn't move from her body. He just lay there on her. He looked down at her. "You good for a bit baby?" she asked playing with his beard.

Alex looked down at her. "Maybe." he said and kissed her. "Lift." he said as he pulled her skirt off of her hips and then off her legs, having to move from on top of her. He just crawled right back to where he had been once it was off. He left kisses as he made his way up. His pressed his lips to hers, then opened his mouth and forced his tongue into her mouth. She accepted his tongue without hesitation.

Laura enjoyed the kiss. She suddenly had him pinned beneath her. She pulled from his kiss. "Shower. I want to feel that tongue of yours in another hole." she said then got up and sauntered to the bathroom. She felt his gaze on her body.

Alex jumped up as she crossed the threshold of the bathroom. He felt a weird ache all over the further she got from him. He had her pinned against the wall in the shower stall. He didn't remember who turned the water on, and he didn't care. His fingers fucked her snatch, as his mouth held her hostage. There was something about feeling her cum on his fingers as she stole his breath as she gasped and moaned. He replaced his fingers with his cock and banged her once again, bringing her to orgasm three more times before he did. Fuck he was going to end up fucking owing her his entire net worth, if he wasn't careful.

Alex held her between him and the wall. He kissed her. His hand was gently cleaning her pussy of the cum he spilled into her. She wanted his tongue in her snatch, he wanted her to have what she wanted. He dropped to his knees and placed her left leg over his shoulder. He looked up to see her looking down at him lovingly. Her hand was in his hair. His mouth attacked her muff with vigor. His tongue flicking her sensitive bean. He held her hips, she was trying to pull away from him. Her orgasm hit her, she slammed her hips forward, pushed his head into her cunt and screamed out as he made her cum again. Her taste was sweet, Alex found himself sucking, and licking up as much as he could.

Laura pushed him away from her body and she slid down the wall. He pulled her to him. The water hitting them as if it was a harsh down pour. She could barely breath the orgasm had been so intense. She turned her head and forced Alex's to hers. Their mouths mashed together; her taste shared.

They sat there under the water for a few minutes trying to recoup some energy. "You good baby?" He asked in her ear softly. She smiled.

"I think so." she said with a giggle. He helped her up. Laura leaned over and turned off the water. She turned to find Alex holding a towel open for her to step into. He gently patted her dry then wrapped her up in the towel. He led her to the living room of his suite.

"Want something to drink?" he asked.

Laura looked at him. "Water please. Smart if you have it." He smiled and opened the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of smart water.

He walked back over to her and handed her the bottle. "So," he said walking to a glass jar. "Let's see here. So far, we have the ten for spending the night, so far," he said dropping a ten-thousand-dollar chip into the jar, the fuck straight out the elevator with my climax." he dropped three more ten-thousand-dollar chip in the jar. "The second fuck with a climax." he said dropping three more chips. "The shower fuck with climax." he dropped three more chips into the jar. "That's a total of a hundred thousand." he said then walked over to her. "And the night isn't over yet." he said.

Laura felt a little cheap at the moment, but just pushed it out of the way. She smiled at him, as her hand snuck under her towel. Her fingers skimmed up and down his flaccid cock, which instantly jumped to attention. "Just curious what's a blow job worth?" she asked pulling his towel from his waist. She pushed him into a chair and got on her knees.

AJ watched her remove her towel. He hadn't gotten off to a blow job in years. "I climax it's twenty." he said.

Laura smiled and went to town, licking his cock and then swallowing as much of it as she could. she bobbed, sucked, stroked and massaged his balls. It didn't take long for his balls to tighten. She smiled inwardly. He grabbed a handful of hair, held her head and lifted his hips into her face, as his cock erupted. She sucked down ever last drop he gave her. She just gave AJ McLean the best blow job she had ever given.

Alex grabbed Laura and pulled her into the recliner with him. He held her close. His body was now in need of nourishment. He was low on the energy, and he couldn't be like that now, not tonight, now with hours left with her. He needed to be able to fuck her more. "You hungry babe?" he asked.

"Food would be good." she said with a giggle.

"What do you want?" he asked as his fingers skimmed up and down her side.

Laura looked up at him. "What do you want?"

"I think I want something with a lot of protein." he said. He was going to need it.

"Protein. is good." she said. She was suddenly very hungry.

"I am thinking," he stopped and thought about it. He was sudden craving beef. It didn't matter if it was a burger, or steak. He hadn't craved that in so long, what was this woman doing to him. "A cheeseburger, with bacon, avocado and fries." he said.

"Oo that sounds yummy but add mushrooms to the burger." she said to him.

"Ok." he said then put an order in to be delivered from his favorite restaurant. "About 30 minutes." he said. He moved her so she was straddling his hips and sitting up. "Damn you have some beautiful tits." he said holding them in his hands.

"Thank you." she said. The door to the suite opened.

"Yo, Dawg I was hoping you were still up." she heard Kevin say as he entered the room. She felt Alex harden beneath her, she just moved, sank down on his cock, moaning as he entered her, and began to ride him. She got it, he was turned on by the fact someone was watching.

"What do you need Kevin?" he asked trying hard to focus on his brother and not the feel of her riding his dick.

"Who's the girl?" Kevin asked.

"Just someone who loves a good fuck." she said with a smile at AJ. He smiled back at her.

"That you do baby, that you do." he said moving his hands to her hips. "So, What Kevin?"

Kevin moved so he could see her face, and tits. His cock instantly hard. "Wanted to know if you were willing to go over the routine, but obviously you're busy." he said rubbing his cock. Watching this woman ride his brother's cock was really fucking with him.

"OH GOD ALEX!" she said cumming as she rode him.

"Oh yeah baby." AJ moan feeling her cum run down his dick. "Damn feels so good." he said feeling her twat walls tighten around his dick. "Faster." he said to her. He could hear Kevin slapping away at his own cock. He smiled watching her tits bounce hard up and down as she rode him hard and fast. "Damn baby." he said grabbing her hips and holding her still. He was panting, he had no qualms about cumming in her again, but he didn't want too yet.

He had her on her back. He looked up to see Kevin really beating his meat, he was close to cumming. Alex was slowly thrusting in and out of Laura and he looked down at her. "Ugh Alex." she whispered as he leaned into kiss her.

He moved his mouth to her ear. "Does it make you hot to know that you're riding my cock made Kevin hard and beat his meat to the thought of you riding his?" he asked her in a whisper.

Laura looked at him. "Does it make you hornier knowing that he wants me, but you are the only one who gets me?"

"Yes." he said honestly.

Laura smiled. She turned her face to his. "Does it make you happy to know I don't see him at all, I could careless, what he wants?" she knew the answer, Alex started thrusting harder into her. "UGH Alex." she moaned.

The thought of her only wanting him, only his dick made him need her more. The thought that Kevin wanted her, wanted to be slamming his cock into her, and she wasn't even going to allow him to entertain the idea made him need to own her. He was bearing down, fucking her hard. He felt her hands on his ass, her legs lifted a little to give him more space. She was moaning and calling out his name, his cock being juiced by her cum, the feel of the sticky nectar as his balls hit her. He looked at her face, contorted in ecstasy. He heard Kevin grunt as he spewed strings of cum from his dick into the room before him. Alex came hard, the thought that it was just his jism that would be filling her womb, she was his, no one else's.

Laura held Alex tight to her as he came. He covered her face in kisses once he was able to breathe again. There was a knock on the door. "I think the food arrived." she said slipping out from underneath him. "Do you mind if I steal the shirt, to wear, you were wearing earlier while we eat?" she asked. Alex pulled her to him.

He kissed her lips. "No baby, go right ahead." then slapped her ass as she walked away. She looked back at him with a smile. "Dude, clean up the mess." he said to Kevin.

Kevin was already on it. "Hey dawg, when you're done send her my way would ya?" Kevin said.

Alex paid for his food and then closed the door. He placed the bags on the table. Alex watched her walk to him wearing nothing but his shirt. "Yeah, dude I don't think so. But if she wants, I'll give her your room number." he said.

"What's that?" she asked. She heard the conversation but played nice.

"I told Alex to send you my way when he's done." Kevin said. looking her over, even in the t-shirt she was hot as hell, and he wanted her.

"Sorry." she said looking at him. "It's going to be a long while before I am finished with him. And by that time, I think I'm gonna be rather worn out." she said wrapping her arms around AJ.

"Door is open to you any time beautiful." Kevin said and left the room.

Laura looked at Alex, "doesn't matter won't be walking through it." she said.

AJ smiled at her. He sat down in the chair, which she then sat down on his lap. "So, you don't care for Kevin." he said.

Laura kissed him. "No," Alex placed his hand on her thigh. "Not in Kevin, or Howie, or Brian, or Nick." she said moving so she was straddling his lap.

AJ looked at her. "so, you DO know who I am."

She smiled at him. "You'd have to have been living under a rock not to know who Ya'll are." she pressed her lips to his.

"Is that why you decided to come to my room tonight, because you knew I had the cash to cover it?" he asked.

Laura got up and grabbed the Jar, she walked back over to him and straddled his hips. " She took out the first chip. "This is the chip for spending the night with you." she said and placed it in his hand. "I don't need cash to spend a night with you." she said. She handed him the jar minus one chip. "This one I am going to make good on, but only half, because honestly Kevin drooling over my body while I rode the one dick, I have ever truly wanted made me nauseas." she said.

Alex placed the jar on the floor, then turned his attention back to her. "You wanted to spend the night with me?" he asked. His arm wrapped around her waist, and he lifted her then lowered her on her full hard dick.

Laura rode him. "I know you remember me from the other night." she said. "At the concert. you held my hand, sang to me and kissed my cheek." she said.

Alex smiled. "Guilty." he said. "I have to be honest, that night I came back here and jerked off three or four times to thoughts of giving you the wildest ride of your life." he said.

Laura blushed. "You beat off to thoughts of me?" she said honored. "Can I just say I think I want you even more now." she said. she kissed him. He removed her from his dick, stood up and turned her around. He bent her over the table and nailed her from behind.

************************************

Laura stirred; her cunt let her know quite quickly it wasn't happy with her. She was sore as fuck from the night before festivities. "Hey baby." she heard AJ as he moved on top of her body and kissed her shoulder.

She smiled and turned her face so she could see him. "Mm, what time is it?" she asked.

"Time for you to," he said as she turned over beneath him. He smiled as he fell between her legs. "Are you wanting something my love?" he asked then kissed her.

"Make love to me slow, torture me." she said. He was hard, she felt it. She wasn't ready for this little sexual tryst fantasy to be over yet, no matter how bad her cunt hurt.

AJ smiled at her and gently entered her hole. He held her tight as he made love to her. He looked down at her. That's what it was, he was making love to her. He wasn't fucking her. He had fallen for this woman. He heard her calling out his name as she came. "Tell me," He said to her straining not to cum yet. "Tell me you will let me keep you." he said.

"Anything you want just don't stop, UGH." she cried to him.

"Come on tour with me." he said.

Laura looked at him, his face contorted, and he grunted as he came. Did he really just ask her to go on tour with him. Alex moved off of her. She snuggled into him. Her head on his chest. "Tour with you?" she said.

Alex looked at her. "Yes. Come on tour with me."

"What am I supposed to do when your wife and kids show up to hang out with you?" she asked sitting up. She turned her back to him and got up and walked to the bathroom.

He followed her. "I'm being serious." he said.

"So am I." she said stepping into the shower and turning it on. Alex got in the shower. "I love this." she said pulling him to her. "I love the idea of us doing this again. You coming to me or sending for me to come to you when you wanna fuck. I would, time with you on tour, but I can't just go on the rest of the tour with you. What happens when Rochelle finds out about us." she said.

"I don't want to be without you." Alex said with his body pressed against hers. "Last night when we fell asleep you were in my arms." his eyes welt up with tears. "Two hours later I woke in a panic. YOU weren't in my arms. I sat up and looked around, you weren't in my bed. This dread and ache started in my chest, and I swear it felt like I was dying." the tears cascaded down his face. "But then the bathroom door opened, and you walked back to bed. You asked me if I was ok when I pulled you into my arms. I told you I am now. you feel asleep right away." he said. Alex kissed Laura. "I lay there holding you, trying to keep my crying from waking you. I can't live without you. I need you with me."

12