Experiences: Are They so Different?

Story Info
His wife wants another man - just to try the difference.
5.2k words
3.43
42.6k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jmm999
jmm999
906 Followers

Contents: British English spelling and grammar.

This story appeared last month with the title 'Just once' - it's been re-written. So if you recognise it, either skip it, or try and spot the differences. It caused a lot of confusion last time and I got half a dozen emails saying it needed more. But it doesn't. So please note:

The sex scene does NOT mention any names!

**

Experiences: are they so different?

"I'm off to the quiz night then babe. What are you planning this evening?" asked Steve.

"Sandy's coming round." said Deb. "She needs to unburden herself. I expect it's just women's stuff, but we'll probably get through a bottle of wine. I may be in bed when you get back."

"Better have a box of tissues handy as well."

"Good idea."

They kissed goodbye and he opened the door. Sandy was outside, about to knock.

"Sandy, perfect timing!"

"Hi Steve!"

They hugged in the hallway. He much preferred Deb's medium sized breasts; but was not averse to a hug. Sandy's breasts were twice the size, and her hugs were full on.

Steve was looking forward to walking to the pub, and not only to clear the cobwebs before the quiz. Deb had been acting strangely the last few days. Nothing he could put his finger on; just kind of distracted.

As he reached the street corner, his mobile phone rang. It was Dan, the pub landlord.

"Steve, sorry mate, the quiz is cancelled."

"What? Why?"

"The other teams have been calling in. Half are dropping like flies with this fortyeight hour flu, so I've had to cancel. But you can still come down for a beer."

"Are the rest coming?"

Dan hesitated.

"Actually, most of them are staying in."

"Sorry mate, looks like you'll be having a quiet night."

Most people have their sneaky side. As Steve got back to the house, he decided to keep quiet. Their friend Sandy was divorced and living alone. He was intrigued to know what she needed to unburden. It might be something exciting, so he let himself in quietly.

The living room was at the back. Steve turned off his phone and opened the door to the front room, ready to slip in if anyone came out to the hall. A bottle of wine between them would probably send them scurrying to the downstairs toilet. His brief excursion outside had given them time to get stuck into the wine.

The living room door was open, as always. But standing in the unlit hallway, Steve couldn't be seen. Sandy was wearing a short summer dress and had her knees pointing straight at him. Muttering something about mosquitoes, she pulled it up and scratched her upper thigh.

'Very nice.' he thought. 'You don't often see green panties. Not a thrilling colour, but it's always exciting to see something you shouldn't.'

"So, what did you want to discuss?"

Now this was a surprise; Sandy had spoken. Steve thought it should be Deb asking that question.

"It's about sex outside marriage Sandy. It's not an affair if Steve knows about it beforehand, is it?" said Deb.

"I suppose not, technically. So, are you having an affair?"

"Not yet, but I want to."

"Why would you want to do that? You've always given me the impression Steve's a good husband."

"Oh, he is!"

"Is it sex then? Doesn't he satisfy you?"

"It's not that either. Our sex life is great!"

'Well that's a relief.' thought Steve. 'I didn't think we had problems, but it's reassuring to have it confirmed.'

"Then why?"

"Because Steve is the only man I've ever had. He swept me off my feet when I was eighteen, and we got married a year later."

"There's nothing wrong with being a virgin bride; it's considered cool these days."

"But I've never experienced another man. I'm twentysix and I want to try someone else; to know what it feels like."

"And you had nobody at all before Steve?"

"Nobody. I did go up the Top Rank Club when I was sixteen."

"I thought you had to be eighteen to get in there."

"Yes, but the bouncers were ok if you looked like you were going to behave yourself. I went with Trish who was eighteen. She'd been before and knew one of them. So it was a case of 'She's with me' and we breezed in."

"I bet your parents didn't know. I remember how strict they were."

"They didn't. I told them I was having a sleepover at Trish's, which was true. Anyway we had a great time, I tried my first alcohol."

"What did you drink?"

"A snowball. You know, Advocaat, lime and lemonade."

"Wow! Miss Sophisticated!"

"I know, it's not so cool now. But at sixteen I thought it was wonderful! And they served it in a round brandy glass, so it looked more like a snowball."

"Go on. What happened?"

"They closed the doors at eleven. People were still inside, drinking and dancing, but no-one else was allowed in. They do it to keep out the drunks. Trish said we'd better be back at hers by half past, so we left. There were still two bouncers hanging around outside. But they weren't really needed, there was a cordon and a closed sign."

"Yeah, I remember that closed sign. There were times we'd drink in cheap pubs, and get to Top Rank too late."

"So one of the bouncers says: "Fancy a quickie Trish?" and they popped round the corner into an alleyway. She left me standing there, saying she'd only be five minutes. The other guy said: "How about you?" I thought they meant a ciggy and said I didn't smoke. He laughed and said they were actually going to have a knee-trembler. I'd never heard of that either, and when I asked him what it was, he said he'd show me."

"I'll bet he did!"

"I guessed it was something to do with sex, so I said no. He said how about a kiss then? That seemed harmless enough but it was horrible. He stank of cigarettes and beer. And his chin was so bristly it hurt my face. I pushed him off, and shouted "No!" and Trish came back and said "Leave her alone!". Then we left.

Steve had never heard about that. But he'd never felt the need to question Deb about her past experiences; it was obvious she hadn't really had any.

"Everything changed after that." Deb continued. "I always thought Trish was fun, and lucky to have such open-minded parents. But I now realised she was just a slut. We didn't fall out as such, just drifted apart. But I often recalled that scary moment when I was kissed. And, awful though it was, the memory always excited me. I retreated into my shell for a year, then Steve came along and coaxed me out of it."

"Well, he certainly counts as your first in my book."

"Yes, Steve was the first; and still is the only one. That's why we must talk. I don't want to go behind his back."

"Do you think he'll agree?"

"I hope so. He takes a very logical approach to things. And it's not just that he's thirteen years older than me. It's thirteen years of experience I never had. He doesn't talk about past girlfriends. But I know there were quite a few."

"And now it's your turn. Do you have anyone in mind?"

"Yes, there's a guy where I work."

"Ooh, do tell!"

'Yes, do' Steve thought.

"You know I have my own office, and I usually take sandwiches for lunch, and work through. But one day last month I overslept. No time for breakfast or sandwiches, and by lunchtime I was starving, so I went down to the canteen. The food's pretty good, just a bit high on calories. Any employee can use it, but it's primarily for the factory floor workers. Great if you like everything fried! The tables seat two or six people, and I was sitting by myself at a small one. Then this young guy in overalls must have been the seventh at his table so there was no room. I think that happens most days as his mates were jostling for position and laughing. One of them whispered to him and nodded towards me. He was being dared to come and sit with a manager. His face went red but, after a moment's hesitation, he came over and asked if he could join me"

"And you said yes."

"Of course, I could hardly say no. He was really sweet and we started chatting."

"How old?"

"A fair bit younger than me."

"Oh come on. You're only twentysix!"

"OK. I found out later, he's nineteen."

"Handsome?"

"Yes. He's slim and blond, with no apparent body hair. The opposite of Steve really. And he was so shy and cute."

"Aw, and that's how it all began. How romantic!"

"You're joking. I'm not after romance; I get that from Steve. I just want a different experience."

This was certainly giving Steve food for thought.

"Has he got a name, Mr slim and blond?"

"Nev. He asked me if he could sit with me again the next day, but I told him I usually eat in my office. Poor lad looked so disappointed. Then he asked what I do on Saturdays. I told him I usually go to the shopping mall, and he said he's got an apartment near there, and how about meeting him for coffee in Starbucks. I told him I'm a married woman, and you won't believe what he said."

"Go on."

"He said: 'My mum is a married woman, but I'm sure she drinks coffee!"

"Bold!" said Sandy.

"Yes. He seemed to find a little confidence. I said I might be in Starbucks around lunchtime."

"And were you?"

"Yes! He was already there; he went and got me a latte and we chatted again. But this time it was different."

"How so?"

"I was reminded of when I first met Steve; that was also in Starbucks, but how different this was. Steve was the experienced one, and I was the virgin. I can't be sure Nev is a virgin, but I think he is.

"Did you do anything? Apart from chat I mean?"

'Yeah, that's what I want to know.' thought Steve.

"Yes and no. He was still shy but clearly interested in me. Then he walked me to my car. I unlocked it and asked if he needed a lift anywhere. But he lives nearby and said he didn't. Then his face changed, and I knew what he was thinking. He wished he'd said yes so he could get in the car with me. He mumbled something about preferring the back seat, and suddenly went beetroot red."

"Getting bolder. What did you say?"

"I said 'Maybe next time' and gave him a kiss."

"Where?"

"On the lips. But only a quick one! Even that kiss was a different experience. He was bristly, like the bouncer, but in a sexy way!"

"So what's next?"

"I'm eating in the canteen again next Friday. And may meet him again for a coffee on Saturday."

"You do realise if you kiss a man on the lips, albeit briefly, he'll expect more next time."

"I know. But I only plan on running him home after coffee. When I'm sure sex is on the cards, I'll discuss it with Steve."

"Nev will be sure already Deb. Even a youngster will get you up to his apartment if he can. And he'll have tidied."

"Well I definitely won't go to his apartment."

"What's the point of running him home then?

"I thought I could kiss him again in the car."

"And let him go further? Squeeze your breasts maybe? Experience his hand up your dress?"

"Perhaps."

"Then what?"

"Then I'll decide how to broach the subject with Steve."

"I have three questions Deb."

"Go ahead. I asked you here for your opinion."

"First, what would be your reaction, if Steve wanted to have sex with another woman?"

"I'd hate it!"

"Just once? Like you want?"

"It's not the same thing at all. He's had loads of women. I've only ever had him!"

"OK, second, are you sure you'd stop at one time? If you really enjoy it, you might get hooked."

"Won't happen, I'm quite sure. I only want to know what another man is like. And it would be such a powerful feeling; being in a position to teach him what a woman wants. For when he gets a proper girlfriend. He'll be able to look back on his first experience, with an older woman!"

"Right; third. What will you do, if Steve refuses?"

"I don't know."

"Bullshit! You must have thought this through. What will you do?"

"Well, if I'm careful, and sure he won't find out ... I might just go ahead anyway."

"Thought so. What's the plan now?"

"I want another kiss with Nev, and enough groping to let him know I'll go all the way. And it needs to be in relative privacy; so my car is best. Then, if he makes me feel the way I think he will, I'll tell Steve I want a 'Get out of Jail Free Card'. I'll point out my lack of experience, and I think he'll let me."

"That's what I figured. So, you wanted my opinion and here it is. If Steve says go ahead, then clearly that would be the best outcome. Do it and get it out of your system. You don't need my blessing for that. But if Steve says no, be careful. Stan cheated on me, and thought he would get away with it. But I did find out, and was devasted. It might be better to tell Nev, this was a moment of madness and you won't be seeing him again. I'm serious Deb; you'd better be careful if Steve says no."

There was a long silence, presumably while Deb digested this. Then the conversation turned to girls' stuff, and Steve slipped back out.

The pub was indeed quiet, and Dan was delighted to see him. He sat at the bar and chatted for a bit; then found a table and thought through a plan of action. Two pints later he knew what he was going to do. It might not work, but it was worth a try.

***

The following evening, after they'd washed the dinner dishes, Steve spoke.

"Before we settle in front of the tv love, let's have a chat. I have something important to say."

"OK."

She sat opposite him at the dining table.

"I don't want you to feel uncomfortable with any of my questions, but let me know me if you are, ok?"

"Sure."

"Do you regret being a virgin when we met?"

"Of course not."

"Only you know I'd sown my wild oats; are you jealous of my previous experiences?"

"No."

"Do you ever wish you'd played the field more, when you were single?"

"No, not really. I was only eighteen."

"Then there's something I must tell you."

"Go ahead."

"Your being a virgin was very important to me. I loved you from the first time we went out. In Starbucks, I fell for you over two coffees. I'd only had a couple of girls before you, and neither of them were experienced, but you were the one. Our sex life has come a long way over the years. And I want you to know that bringing you to where we are now, has been an honour."

"Thank you" It's been an exciting ride!"

"Good. And even today, I feel proud when we're out together and other younger men ogle at you. I know it's old fashioned to say you're mine, but that's how I feel."

"That's ok, I'm flattered." Deb replied.

"Which makes it a bit awkward bringing this up - you know - what I want to discuss with you."

"Just spit it out."

"OK. I know you would never cheat on me in a million years; I'd be devastated if you did. But there's a woman at work I really fancy, and I know she fancies me."

"What?"

"I want to have sex with her. Just for the experience."

"But I do everything with you. I admit I love it all too, but I've never refused you anything! What could you possibly get with someone else?"

"A different experience; like I said, it's been thrilling teaching you, but also a responsibility. And sometimes it still feels like that. I'll be forty next birthday, and may never get a chance like this again."

"A chance like what?"

"Ellen, our finance manager. She's about eight years older than me. All the relationships I've had were with younger, inexperienced women. Sex with Ellen would be exciting and comfortable. You may remember her, I introduced you to her at the Valentine's ball."

"The tall one with greying hair?"

"That's her."

"But she had big breasts; you don't like big breasts!"

"True. But this is about a differences, before I hit middle age. I don't want to marry her, only have sex with her. To see what it's like with a really experienced woman. She always flirts with me when our paths cross at work, and I did kiss her at the company ball. You were in the toilets."

"Is that all you did?"

"Yes."

"You haven't had any other kind of contact with this Ellen? Screwing in the staff toilets?"

"No! Unless you count her flashing her stocking tops at me most weeks. And that's not contact."

"Well I think it's bloody outrageous! It should be me who has an extra marital experience. You're the only man I've ever been with, but you had women before me."

"That's my point. You just said you had no regrets, being a virgin when we met. So, for you to stray now would be devastating for me; undoing everything we've achieved. But one more partner for me would hardly make any difference. Ellen has as good as admitted she's looking for sex. Her husband had been dead two years."

"You can forget the whole idea Steve. I will not be giving you my permission."

"Oh. Well I'd still like you to think about it babe. Tonight and tomorrow. Clear your mind and look at my suggestion unemotionally. Let's speak again tomorrow after work. In fact, we'll go to Starbucks where we first dated."

It was a cold night for Steve in the marital bed; but hopefully that would be a small price to pay. He thought he'd probably called a halt to Deb's plan for the time being, and felt rather proud of his deception.

***

"Can't you see that Steve presented an argument as strong as yours?" said Sandy.

"What can I say? On the one hand, I think my case is stronger, and I'm annoyed he seems to be thwarting me. On the other hand, you are right I suppose."

"So did you still see Nev today?"

"I did, but it was only a canteen lunch."

"Ooh, I think it was a bit more than that Deb. Did you cancel the Saturday coffee?"

"Yes, but I implied it might only be a postponement. Not necessarily over yet. I've got his phone number."

"I hope you told him never to call or text you."

"Don't worry, I thought of that."

"Are you going to put your case to Steve tonight?"

"I don't see how I can now. It'll look like retaliation. But I do need to be sure he will not go through with it, with this Ellen, providing I stick to my guns and say no. If his attitude is he'll go and have sex with her anyway, then I'll feel free to call Nev."

"And if he listens to your views and calls it off?"

"If I believe he's telling the truth, I'll have no choice will I? I'll just have to kick Nev into touch. Steve would go ballistic if he was refused his last chance, and then found out I cheated."

"And it would be cheating now, wouldn't it?"

"Yes it would." agreed Deb.

"Let me know how it goes. And there's something I need to do, which may have some bearing on this. Will you call me tonight?"

"OK."

***

Steve picked Deb up at work. Factory workers came streaming out and he scanned them for blond and handsome. It was impossible of course. She emerged looking sombre as she approached the car, and he sensed a win. His wife had been beaten by a phantom. They didn't speak until they were in Starbucks; even then, the conversation was not a long one.

"So, have you thought about it babe?"

"Yes. And I do not want you having anything to do with Ellen. Or any other woman."

"I'm disappointed. I consider this my last chance gone. But I will respect your decision. Thinking about it, I would feel the same if you said you wanted to play away from home. The whole matter is closed then. I see no need to mention it again."

"Good." she replied.

He waited, to see if she had anything to add. Nothing.

"Come on the, finish your latte. I'll treat you to dinner.

***

"So, is it all over and done with with now?" asked Deb.

"I guess so." replied Sandy. "I'll go to my grave, only ever having had sex with Steve. Even with our age difference, I'll probably be in my seventies when he goes. Do people have sex in their seventies?"

"Don't be so morbid. Anyway, I have some news."

"Hope it's good."

"You decide." continued Sandy. "I still feel uneasy about you cheating on Steve, but I found out he's been less than honest."

"He's already having sex with this Ellen?"

"You could hardly be farther from the truth Deb. I thought it was a coincidence; Steve's beating you to the punch. And how his reasons for wanting to have a different experience were a reflection of yours. So I called his company and asked to speak to the finance manager. A charming chap called Neil. He said Ellen left nearly a year ago, just after their Valentine's dance."

jmm999
jmm999
906 Followers
12