Experiences at the Surgery Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaneBirch
JaneBirch
153 Followers

We entered a door on the opposite side of the corridor to the consulting room. The sign on it read "Treatment Room 2."

Marion was waiting for us, sitting at a desk that looked like it had once been in a school.

"Ah, Jane...good." She greeted me. "Please sit down for a moment."

It was a dark sombre room. The only light came from a small frosted window and an old fashioned overhead pendant light with a glass bowl shade.

"Thank you Solange, that will be all for now. I think Julie is waiting for you in Room 1."

The name Julie made my ears prick up. Was it the same Julie I'd dealt with at the Property Agents I wondered?

Solange closed the door behind her.

Marion picked up the buff folder with my name on it and opened it.

"I need your safe words now please Jane?"

I gave her the two that I'd thought of, Mustard for when I needed moderation and Beetroot if i wanted to throw in the towel.

She noted them down and closed the folder.

"Now please get undressed and when you are naked lie on the table over there."

She pointed at a black leather covered massage table by the wall. There was no privacy curtain around it, but there were wall bars alongside it and a rail with coat hooks and hangers. I kicked my pumps off, the floor was tiled and cold, in fact the whole room was cool.

I slipped off my cardigan, unzipped my dress, eased it off my shoulders and it fell to the floor. I was down to my undies again, it felt easier undressing this time, Marion had seen me nude before. I hung up my dress, and then unclasped my bra, removed it and hung it up.

When I lowered my panties Marion stretched her arm out.

"Give them to me Jane."

I folded them up, concealing the gusset and handed them over, revealing as I did my newly stripped genitalia

"You are not shaved as I instructed."

"Marion I virtually am! I can't see what's wrong with this little tuft, " I said teasing the little patch remaining.

"You didn't do as you were told. You will be punished for not following instructions. Now raise your arms."

I complied, showing Marion the dark scrub of stubble that had appeared. She grunted in some sort of satisfaction.

"Get on the table, with your hands behind your head please."

The leather covering was cold to the touch. I shivered a little and my nipples swelled slightly.

Marion appeared at my side. She ran her fingers over my body from my armpits to my toes in a slow gentle caress.

"So for your first treatment we will be concentrating on pleasure. First of all I want you to tell me the largest number of orgasms you have ever had at one time with a partner."

"Well once I had three in a day."

"I see. Well we must see if we can improve on that. Now tell me, have you emptied your bowels today Jane."

"Well yes, this morning as usual." I felt my embarrassment click up a notch being forced to talk about such intimacies.

"Good, so we will conduct the test, and if you pass that we can begin the session."

She went over to a large wooden chest of drawers and reappeared holding a small square of white cotton.

"Now, pull your right leg up so your upper thigh is on your stomach."

I eased my leg up. Marion swabbed around my bottom with the cloth and looked at it. I was confident she would find I was clean. Then she returned the swab to my bottom crack but this time alarmingly poked it through my little opening. It was dry and difficult to get her finger past my sphincter, but she pushed hard. Suddenly she was through, and I yelped.

And then it was removed and I felt empty again, and she was waving the little square of cotton at me, now marked with a dark brown smudge.

"So your hygiene isn't really as good as you thought it was, " she said gleefully. You've failed the test. Get up and come with me."

I got up from the bench and looked for something to put round me. There was no gown...Marion opened the door, and crossed the corridor into Treatment Room 1. Naked, and shivering, I followed her, my mind racing.

Treatment room 1 was already occupied. Solange was standing in front of the wall bars, her dress gone and a black laced corset now revealed. Her legs were clad in sheer black seamed stockings, and her feet in impossibly high heeled black pumps. Her plump bottom was naked...

Behind her, a short woman was bound to the wall bars by her wrists and ankles. The bindings were coarse rope, heavily knotted. She had her face to the wall, so I couldn't identify her, but the long dirty blonde hair that fell half way down her back suggested it was Julie.

Solange was flexing a black crop in her hands.

"How many?" She barked.

"Twenty four, " came a stuttery reply from Julie. She was clearly in some discomfort.

Marion led me past them, and down to the other end of the room. As I walked past Julie I could see her buttocks. They were bright red and criss crossed with even darker stripes.

Marion stood me in the shower stall and told me to wait. She went to a cupboard and opened it. I watched Solange take the crop again to Julie's poor behind.

By the time Marion returned, holding two pairs of metal handcuffs and what looked like a black silicon 9 inch dildo, Julie had taken another six strokes and was now tremoring slightly.

Marion cuffed each of my wrists with one of each pair... She then made me raise each of my arms so she could fasten the other cuff to the horizontal arm that came out from the wall to the large round shower rose above my head. I was able to stand flat on my feet, but only just.

She moved beside me, detached the hand spray from the wall, unscrewed the head and screwed on the dildo. Until that moment I hadn't worked out what her intentions were, I'd though she was just going to wash my bum with the shower, but seeing the dildo attached to the shower hose it was obvious I was going to get an enema.

"I find this the quickest way of dealing with dirty anuses, " she said. "I'm sure you've had an enema before so you know what to expect."

She turned the hose on, adjusted the flow so it was a generous trickle, and then checked the temperature of the water on her wrist. She then closed the water flow by turning a small rotating wheel at the end of the hose.

"Marion, I've never had an enema in my life, I want to say Mustard..."

"Nonsense young lady, you're going to enjoy this. Don't be a baby."

She picked up a tube of something from the shower stall and unscrewed the lid.

It was lube. She smeared some over the dildo, and then applied a big dollop to my little rosette. It was cool. A finger wormed its way inside me. It was tight for a moment and I gasped, but then as the lube reached my membranes, her finger started to slip in and out more easily.

The sensation that finger caused was immediate. It felt so intimate and was also slightly arousing, She made me stand with my feet apart and then she moved behind me and crouched down.

The dildo breached my sphincter with ease. She pushed it slowly in. A feeling of fullness in my bowels grew as each inch of the dildo went in...I don't know how much she inserted, it felt like all of it...

Solange was still in front of me, now smacking Julie around the thighs vigorously. Julie was squealing with each blow.

When Marion opened the flow I felt the water start to pour in to my poor rectum. The first cramp started immediately. I moaned, a deep guttural moan...

Marion held the dildo firmly in place as my colon tried to expel the intruding liquid. The seconds went past...

Another cramp, deeper than the first, started low in my guts. This was not a pleasurable experience, I felt I was going to burst.

My moans got louder, and then, after what seemed like a minute, but was probably only 30 seconds, the pressure building inside stopped. She had turned the water off.

Slowly she eased the dildo out.

"Clench your buttocks and don't lose a drop."

I stood there, concentrating on holding the water in. The cramps returned. Marion walked over to the toilets and picked up a clear plastic container which she then positioned between my feet.

I was now in agony. The fight to keep my bottom closed against the force of the cramps was all consuming...I was going to lose the battle. The humiliation was intense.

"Matron please...I can't hold it, ... please, I need to let it out..., Pleeeasse..."

She stood there smiling... but said nothing...

Finally, after a period in which time seemed to stand still, and I was feeling feint from the exertion of holding the water in, she said...

"Now Jane, release, but make sure your wastes only go in the container."

Jet after jet erupted from my tortured bottom. I had no control over where it went. The relief from the agony was instant and sublime...the smell, deeply shaming.

My equilibrium slowly returned. I felt a surge of relief, almost as intense as an orgasm, and then peace.

I couldn't bring myself to look down to see what a mess I'd made, but I knew from the smell it wasn't pretty.

Another wave built up inside my gut and more powerful jets burst from me. Then calm, and then it happened again. Each eruption slightly less forceful than the last, and each release of the pressure slightly less rewarding.

Finally it was over. I felt exhausted but strangely sated, as if I'd just cum...

Marion removed the container from between my legs and emptied the foul contents into the loo. I couldn't watch...She then reattached the shower head and gently washed me down, using a soapy gel that dispersed the stink from my expulsions...

The cuffs were undone, a thick white towel wrapped around my waist and she helped me from the shower stall.

It was over. Humiliated, embarrassed but feeling like someone had bathed my insides with some sort of calming drug, she led me back to the other room.

Julie was now attached to the wall bars so her back was to the wall. A pair of large white briefs were pegged to her nose. Solange was torturing her breasts by dripping molten wax from a large white candle on them...I saw part of her face. It was definitely Julie and it looked like she was actually enjoying it...!

~

"There, " she said, as Marion settled me back onto the black leather covered table, "that was lovely wasn't it."

"Matron, it was awful, " I replied. "I nearly burst."

"Nonsense, it was barely a quart. We'll have you taking three times that by the end of your treatments, even asking for more. And when I add some Castille, you'll really understand what a stomach cramp is...

Anyway I'm getting ahead of myself. Now that you're properly clean we can get on with the next part.

What I'm going to do now is insert a butt plug into your bottom, and then bring you to orgasm using this. She brandished an odd looking torchlike device, an electric power cable hanging from it. The top of it was hemispherical and flexible.

She switched it on. It hummed quietly but vibrated menacingly!

"It won't hurt will it?" I asked with trepidation.

"Not unless you misbehave..."

She positioned the wand on my stomach, the hemisphere against my hood. It immediately sent quivers through me.

She then produced a small black butt plug and another tube of lube. A large dollop was squeezed into my bum crack and the plug then anointed with a generous coating.

Pulling my knees apart lewdly, she pushed it home. My poor bottom felt like it was being split in two as the plug forced it's way past my sphincter and then the pain subsided. A feeling of fullness in my gut returned.

"Jane, I can see from your tummy that your bladder is full. The enema will almost certainly fill your bladder more. So close your eyes, breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth. We will try and get four climaxes out of you before you need to relieve yourself. Hold that urine in whatever you do, or there will be another addition to your punishment log."

She positioned the wand right over my clitoris and pressed it down.

The power of the machine was unlike anything I'd ever experienced.

Within moments I could feel my arousal climb. Two fingers from her right hand then sought my vulva, teased me around my lips for a few seconds and then started to penetrate me.

I felt I was going to explode with pleasure. The combination of the plug, the pumping fingers and the wand at the same time was beyond my ability to resist.

My first orgasm was quick and centered around my clit...I relaxed in the balm of the release, but Marion was persistent. A much deeper set of sensations started to gather, and I knew that I would soon come again.

"Matron..., please... not so fast, please be gentle, I think I may come again..."

"Good, good, you are starting to benefit from my attentions then..."

Marion became more purposeful. She removed her fingers from my pussy and dropped them down to the plug. She gripped the end and started to move it in and out in unison with the wand... My body reacted as if she had thrown a switch and waves of pleasure starting deep in my bottom burst through the whole of my sex. I felt my muscles grip the plug as the waves of pleasure took over.

And then in the middle of all the pleasure I felt a little squirt of liquid and then another and then another fountain from my vulva...

Marion turned the wand off. I lay on the bench, panting, overheated, covered in sweat.

Her fingers gathered some of the fluid that had squirted from me and greedily sucked it off.

"I thought for a moment you had lost control of your bladder, but I can now tell from the taste you did not. That is very satisfactory." She licked her lips like An appreciative gourmet...

"So now we will resume, please pull your knees back on to your chest, and hold them there."

Doing as she asked I realised made my pussy and bottom even more available, but what I didn't realise until I was in position was the extra pressure this put on my bladder. I was full to bursting now...

"Matron? May I possibly be excused for a moment, I really need to have a pee?"

"In a minute Jane, in a minute, " and the hum from the wand resumed.

This time, as the arousal started to build, Marion concentrated her attentions around my opening and kept the wand away from my rather oversensitised clit. It didn't take long...

"Oh...oh...oh Matron, I don't think I can cope...oh...Marion...oh no...oh yes, " I was starting to drown in the sensations again.

Marion took her cue. She put aside the wand and fastened her lips to my vulva. Her tongue found my channel and she started licking and sucking me urgently...

I couldn't cope with these new sensations... she pulled my legs wide apart so she could get better access and she sucked and tongued me again. Another orgasm ripped through me, and scarcely had I recovered from that when she attacked my clit with her mouth. She washed my sensitive bud over and over again, I was dizzy from all the pleasure...

Finally she replaced her tongue with the fingers of her flattened hand and strummed my clit up and down very quickly over and over and over again.

It was all too much. I came again with squeals of ecstasy...and the pleasure and the exhaustion from so much attention made my bladder give way, and the pee squirted out of me. Jet after jet of hot golden urine went everywhere. All over me and into Marion's face and hair...and I couldn't stop it...

There was a long silence. The only sounds were my own laboured breath and dribbles of my pee falling off the bench on to the tiled floor.

"You dirty girl! I have never ever been exposed to such disgusting lack of self control...

My, my you will regret that. Get up, clean yourself and this mess up and get out of here.

I'll send you further instructions tomorrow, but I can assure you that the Innocent face you like to pull is going to be well and truly wiped off you the next time we meet, " and pausing to pick up the wand, she stormed out of the door.

Lying in my own pee, that was now cold and unpleasant, I wanted to cry...

I had asked permission but she'd refused. I couldn't help it...I was ashamed. I hadn't wet myself as far back as I could remember. It just wasn't fair...

I got up. There was a small towel. I managed to dry myself off. I then used it to mop up the puddle under the table. It wasn't really big enough.

I put my clothes on, of course I had no knickers, but it didn't really matter.

I did my best to mop up, and decided to take the towel home to wash it.

I felt like I'd failed and I was embarrassed and chastened by the experience.

But in a perverse way... I'd loved every minute of it...

End of Part 3

JaneBirch
JaneBirch
153 Followers
12