Experiences at the Surgery Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaneBirch
JaneBirch
154 Followers

"Solange really laid into you didn't she. I think you need something on these bruises. Hang on a sec and I'll go and find some of my Aloe Vera."

She skipped out of bed and went to the bathroom. I heard a gentle sound of tinkling as she relieved herself and then the loo flushed. She reappeared, holding the clear bottle of stuff she'd used on me before.

"Right on your hands and knees with your legs apart." I did as I was bid and moments later cool dollops of cream hit my buttocks and her fingers lightly worked the liquid into my skin.

She took her time..I luxuriated in the attention, I would have purred if I'd been a cat. On and on she went until the liquid was absorbed, and then her fingers gently brushed down between my buttocks to my bottom opening.

"I think madam needs a little bit more attention here," she said quietly, as her fingers started to tickle me around my entrance.

The fire in my nether regions started to re-kindle and I sighed. It was hard to stay on my hands and knees I just wanted to collapse and enjoy the slowly building sensations around my bum hole.

There was a pause and then a dab of cold liquid hit right on my rosette ...and a small finger slipped gently in.

"Pleeaase," I squealed as the finger slowly withdrew, before going back in. "Ohhh.."

Messages from my anus were sending serious stimulation to my clit. Fay was so good at knowing what to do. I was a passive passenger to her ministrations. It was just a small finger to start with, but as the heat in my body started to rise I think she swopped it for her index finger...it was starting to go so deep.

And then, her other hand reached for my pussy, and two fingers trapped my nubbin. I jolted from the first gentle squeeze, but then she relaxed her grip.

Slowly, between her finger in my bottom and the other hand working on my clit and vulva she started to build my arousal. Over and over those fingers alternatively grazed my clit or plunged into my bowels.

"I think madam is getting a little excited again.." she teased, and the speed of her fingers increased slightly.

I'd never been so lovingly manipulated...I wanted to kiss her and clasp her to me as I felt the beginning of a climax stirring deep in my rectum, but she wouldn't let me move.

"Just stay still and enjoy yourself Jane," she instructed as I wriggled under her attentions. So I did, well I did the best I could, until an enormous climax burst though me and I feinted with pleasure on to the bed gasping for air...

She rolled me on to my back and gathered my sweaty limp body back into her arms.

"Go on taste yourself," she whispered as each of the fingers that had been inserted into my orifices was offered for me to lick and suck. It felt so deliciously dirty to do as I was told. The index finger was saved till last...It didn't look offensive or dirty, but yes it was bitter with my wastes and I didn't care...

~

As the evening came we made omelettes and sat naked in her lounge looking out over the town. I was deliriously happy just to be with her. She was so kind and thoughtful as a person and a lover.

As the evening wore on, I knew I needed to go home and prepare for the working week. I told Fay. She was sympathetic. I got up and dressed. As I put on my bomber jacket, she grabbed me from behind, her hands going to my breasts, her fingers tweaking my nipples.

"What does this all mean Fay?" I asked needily.

"It means nothing yet," she said firmly. "You need to decide what to do about Marion and Dawn don't you?

Oh and I'm not possessive, so I won't be offended if you fool about a bit whilst you do that and we get to know each other. Besides, I've only just been dumped by my last partner so I'm not ready for another emotional attachment yet.. let's just enjoy the moments when they come along. You're dead gorgeous Jane and I'm so horny, I could fuck your brains out all over again right now."

"I was wet for you really. You know that don't you?"

"Yes, I knew that the moment we got in the lift. I could smell your arousal. Val was a lovely distraction though wasn't she?"

"Yes," I said. "Pity she's straight really..."

"Oh I wouldn't be too sure about that Jane." The staff room was full of stories about her and Toni at one point."

"Well well well. What a tangled web this all is."

"Maybe, but at least there are some pleasant parts too," and she turned me round and kissed me full on the lips one last time.

~

To be continued...

JaneBirch
JaneBirch
154 Followers
12