Experiment 601A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penelope clutched her fists, then she got to her feet.

A group of students jolted back in shock at the sight of a naked girl suddenly appearing out of the shrubs beside them. Penelope tried to ignore the stares as she ran in the other direction, closer to home. Her arms were clutching her body tightly - trying to preserve whatever modesty she could - but this made it difficult to run.

Penelope tried to weave through the groups of people that were walking to class - something made easier by the reactions of the crowds, stopping in place and staring at her naked body. Penelope kept her head low, hoping to stop anybody from seeing her face while still being able to see if she was about to run into anybody.

She felt a stabbing pain in her bare foot and the ground came rushing up to her. She tried to twist away from the pain and the rising floor, her body lurching to the side as the outdoors went rushing to the side before a rough impact rose to her rear - skidding along the ground with a slight bounce before she sprawled out on her back - legs apart.

"Aauugh!" Was all she was able to say when she sat upright, a hand clutching her lower back as she turned over and winced.

When her eyes opened, she saw several legs surrounding her like prison bars - and her own legs, spread apart on the floor as an unkempt tuft of pubic hair seemed to be wedged between them. She tried to shut her legs for decency's sake but stopped short when a stinging sensation in her butt caused a reaction.

"A-Are you alright?" A voice asked. "It's okay, I'm a doctor."

The woman speaking was clearly struggling to stay professional at the sight of a naked girl laying on the ground alongside all the onlookers.

"No you're not." A man's voice said, playfully.

"Okay, a doctor in training." The girl said. "But I still have a first-aid kit in my purse."

"I- I'm okay. I just need to- aah!" Penelope tried to stand up, but her butt felt like it was glowing hot.

"Here, turn her around." The woman dug through her purse as Penelope tried to stand up. But she was tugged off the ground and led towards a bench where the strong hands of the man from earlier spun her to lay face-down on the bench. She tried to struggle but the arms only pushed down harder as she forced herself against them.

Penelope realized her bare butt was sticking out, facing the crowd of onlookers as they mumbled a combination of sneered comments and pained pronouncements. She tried to cover up, but found her arms held down by the man, too.

"There are a few scrapes along the buttocks." The woman spoke matter-of-factly. "And she's covered in what I hope is mud."

"Please, I'm okay!" Penelope pleaded. "This is too... too..."

"This is for your own good." The woman said, screwing the lid off of something Penelope couldn't see. "If this gets infected, you might not be able to sit down for weeks."

"Please, just let me go, I'll be - eeek!" She screamed as a cold sensation ran up her lower back and to her neck.

She felt a slick hand massaging her rear, slowly making small circles with a cold ointment that caused her to buckle her knees together. There were snickers coming from the crowd at the sound of her lewd noise, but she couldn't help it. Each stroke against her bare butt caused her to moan once again as a tingling feeling tickled her skin.

"I - oh! Please, mmmm..." Penelope tried to plead to be let go, but the hands skillfully worked their way over her butt cheeks, massaging the ointment into her skin as she shuddered from a mixture of shame and relaxation.

"Okay, now you should rest and- Oh my God!" The nursing woman screamed as her hand reached too low, slightly brushing against Penelope's sex.

"What the-!" The man lurched back at something, releasing his grip from Penelope's arms as she felt her body ease to a more relaxed position.

"My shirt!" The girl yelled. "My sleeve is melting!"

"What about my jeans?" The man stepped away. "Where'd this hole come from?"

Penelope sat up, her legs still shaking. The audience was starting to point at the panicking 'doctors' who'd just molested her together as they swatted at their melting clothes. When she realized how sweaty she'd become, Penelope pieced together what had happened.

She took advantage of the chaos to slip away. Some people pointed and shouted, but nobody followed her.

The stares and exclamations of surprise continued as she streaked past more people. She could feel her buttcheeks sliding together with each stride, the ointment serving as a lubricant of sorts to reduce the friction back there. Penelope ran with a both hands between her legs as she turned a corner, then another, before finally finding a secluded alleyway to duck into.

She pushed her back into the wall and caught her breath - her bare chest heaving up and down as she tried to slow her rate of breathing in case she was being followed, but nobody seemed to be that interested. Perhaps that was an unexpected advantage of attending a school this prestigious - even if you streaked across campus, nobody wanted to be late for class.

Penelope looked around and swallowed, suddenly hit by the smell of the area. She was standing beside two large dumpsters and a few full trashcans. She must have been behind the cafeteria, as there were bits of visible food near the tops of the cans. She winced as she tried to block out the smell with her nose before looking around and seeing something lovely.

Or at least, as lovely as garbage could be.

After another minute or so, she gingerly stepped out of the alleyway as the material crinkled against her skin with each step. The makeshift dress was by far the least fashionable thing she'd ever worn (and she used to wear socks with her sandals) but when you're naked in public a trashbag is better than nothing.

Of course, in a few minutes that distinction wouldn't matter. She already felt the material growing thin around her armpits where the sweat was at its thickest.

It was difficult to move as the bag's elastic was wrapped around her knees. This time around, there were even more stares than usual as people gave her disgusted looks. Penelope's hair was ragged from her streak earlier and she knew there were still smudges of dirt on her face and bare feet, but at least she wasn't naked.

"What the hell is she wearing?"

"How trashy."

"Is she trying to make a statement?"

Penelope bit her lip as she quickened her pace - even if this stretched the fabric a bit more. She kept her head up and took slow, deep breathes. The more nervous she was, the faster this outfit would melt; And the best way to stay calm was to fake calmness.

Each step caused the plastic garbage bag to 'floof' from leg to leg as she put one foot in front of the other, careful not to step near anything that looked like a rock or bottlecap along the ground. But with each step, the elastic stretched more and more, reducing the resistance it gave as the noise began to fade. She was about halfway past the athletics area when she suddenly remembered a very important fact.

"Experiment 601A was designed to destroy plastic!" She thought. It was almost too much to look down, but she made herself do it anyway.

The material was almost completely transparent by now, strips of fabric completely melted away as the bag did little to cover anything but the band around her chest and a bit of elastic near her knees. How long had she been walking with her pussy completely exposed? She looked around and saw a few people staring slack-jawed, cursing at herself for not paying better attention.

She thought to run, but the elastic around her legs wouldn't bend enough to allow her. So she did the only thing she could think of to do and reached over to tear it off completely. There was a cheer from a group of men she hadn't noticed, all dressed in matching baseball uniforms as they watched the naked girl clutch the last bits of her outfit in either hand.

Her face red, she looked for some way to escape from their stares and saw a low fence which she dashed towards and over.

She landed ass-first onto the dirt below and winced as the old injury stung a bit again. Meekly standing upright, she could feel the red sand stuck to her ass - but that was the least of her worries. She was more concerned with the view across the open field.

"Oh my goodness!" The P.A. announced. "It appears that a streaker has run onto the field!"

There was an active softball game and her presence in the outfield was not unnoticed. The athletes pointed ahead, there was a shout, and then they ran over.

Penelope looked around for somewhere to go to. The fence all around her was too high to climb except for the way she came, but that direction was full of baseball players who were surely still waiting around. The only two places to go were towards the dugout and into the stands where the audience was sure to be ready to catch her like a foul ball, or on a low section of fence on the other side of the outfield.

She looked to the charging players, then to the other fence. She gulped.

Penelope didn't bother with modesty as she let her arms swing wildly, dashing along the fence and to the other side of the field. The audience was mostly empty, but the few people who had arrived were on their feet and jeering at her, a few bags of food and empty cups being thrown onto the field in front of her.

"She's headed for right field, but it looks like the outfielders have the advantage!" Her actions were announced to the whole crown. "For a streaker, she doesn't appear very athletic!"

The low area of fence was getting closer as a cup of icy soda was chucked in front of her, its contents splashing across Penelope's face as she failed to shield it with her arms. She staggered forwards a bit over something slick on the ground and barely managed to stay on her feet when there was a rough tug on her arm. The fence was only a few short feet away, but she was pulled away by another arm, and then somebody lifted her up and away.

"It looks like this streaker has been caught by our right-fielder!" The P.A. announced to the cheering crowd. "This is her first streaker caught of her college career - a statistic very few players share."

Penelope was being hoisted into the air and over the player's broad shoulders, her butt and sex completely exposed to the front of the field as she was carried over. She tried to kick herself free but made no progress in that area, only shuffling against the woman carrying her.

"Please!" She shouted. "I'm not a streaker!"

"You're naked on the field during a game." The woman was taking her to the dugout. "That's streaking."

"You don't understand!" She begged. "I lost my clothes and was looking for some - eep!"

There was a short, sharp slap against her ass as they passed the first baseman that surprised the air out of Penelope's lungs. She tried to catch her breath as she realized nobody was going to listen to her and she began to formulate a plan. And then it came to her

She could already feel the woman's uniform melting against her skin. Penelope reached forward and grabbed the woman's waistband, then tugged upwards with as much might as she could.

"Aaahh!" The woman shouted as the wedgie dug into her crack, her knees buckling as she dropped Penelope onto the ground.

There was a cloud of dust as she impacted the dirt, a smokescreen she used to scramble to her feet as she saw other players walk over. At first, they were looking for the naked girl on the field before something else caught the attention not only of the players, but the commentators as well.

"Oh my goodness!" The voice echoed. "It looks like our right-fielder has lost her shirt somehow!"

People were helping the player to her feet as Penelope dashed back into the outfield, brushing past the first baseman who spanked her as her eyes were on her team-mate's melting panties - now halfway up her back. The absurd sight gave her just enough time to make a break for the outfield as she ducked away from the stands and to a low area of fence near the small field.

She leaped over, landing on her feet in a back-stage area full of people who were pushing pallets of snack food and unloading concession stand trucks - barely having enough time to process the naked woman lurching past them with bits of popcorn stuck to her skin before Penelope was able to clear a second fence and make it to an unused parking lot.

She followed the road away from the arena, glancing over her shoulder to see that nobody was following her and then relaxing behind a parked van to catch her breath. Penelope carefully picked bits of food off of her body that were stuck to the soda that was drying on her skin before noticing something incredible. The dirt and sugar on her body began to simply melt away - the bacteria on her skin melting it into nothing as it began to form a puddle of gunk at her feet.

It only took a few minutes before she was relatively clean; But the curiosity was only temporary before she realized her position once again.

Penelope walked across the lot, thankful she was in a more isolated area, though the occasional honk from way behind her still caused a shiver to go up her spine. She shook her head and told herself they were too far away to see anything before pressing forward, into another line of bushes in order to avoid the main roads.

She stuck her head out the other side - expressing mixed feelings at how much more proficient she'd gotten at crawling through plants today. There was only one long stretch before her dorm building - a huge grassy field that was often used for picnics, pick-up football games, and the occasional student gathering.

It was busy, even for a Friday morning, but it was the most direct route home. So many people had already seen her naked today, but it would be over in just a few minutes. She swallowed, and then ran for it.

The grass was soft beneath her bare feet - a nice change from the asphalt road she'd just ran across before. People stopped what they were doing as she dashed across, once again not bothering to cover up in the interest of using her arms to go faster; She ignored the whistles and shouts as she made her way through the far side of the field of some sport, then leapt over picnic blankets, weaved around jam sessions and soon, the concrete stairs of her dorm room were in sight.

At last! Some cover! Some safety! She mentally went through that week's door code in her head, thankful that her dorms had such a security system and she didn't need to turn around and grab a key. And then, somebody grabbed her.

Penelope tried to twist away from the grip, but the strong hands wouldn't let her. She turned around to see who was holding her and saw his badge and uniform.

"Had word there was a streaker on campus." He said. "Looks like I had perfect timing."

"No, please!" She started to shake. "I'm not... It's a misunderstanding!" She had already tried and failed to convince somebody she wasn't a streaker before; But Penelope had to admit that the evidence didn't really support her side of the story.

"Let me go, my dorm is right there!" She grabbed the officer's hand as he began to drag her away from the door. "I'm sorry!"

"Save it for someone else." He sighed. "Technically, I'm not allowed to arrest you."

"What do you mean?" Penelope asked. There were people starting to gather.

"Just wait here." He said, pushing her to a flagpole.

The officer released his grip and for a second, Penelope thought to make a break for it. But the crowd was getting thicker and a strong hand grabbed her shoulder, making her rethink the idea.

And then, she was pulled forwards as a horrible sound resonated. The officer let go of her shoulder and she tried to lean away, but her wrists were caught on some hard metal. She realized what the click was and she turned her head.

Penelope was handcuffed to the flagpole, her arms bound in front of her as she was completely powerless to cover her nudity - or to do much of anything else for that matter.

"She's completely out there!"

"Damn, her tits are too small."

"Are they filming a porno or something?"

"Please!" Penelope shouted. The people surrounding her were too loud, though; her voice couldn't be heard over their mutterings. "Somebody please!"

She pulled to either side, trying to find some configuration that would allow her to free herself, but the struggling was completely futile. People pointed and some laughed; Others begin to pull out their phones and hold them up. Penelope tried to crouch down to cover her face, but ended up feeling worse as she had to spread her legs apart to do so.

"I need a female officer down here." The officer took a few steps away, pulling out his radio and leaning into it. "I said, a female officer! FE. MALE. COP."

His shouts were being drowned out by the cheering crowd, students shoving each other away to get a better view to the exposed, naked girl in the middle of the courtyard. The officer walked towards the edge of the crowd, one finger in his ear as he stepped away to a quieter place. Penelope shuddered as she realized she would be left alone with all the onlookers - more of whom were starting to lean in to snap pictures of her body. She could feel her mouth drying out and her arms growing damp with sweat - her whole body slick with it as she felt her knees get weak.

And then it hit her. Her bodily fluids could melt through clothes, why not handcuffs?

She bit her lip, realizing what she had to do. Tears began to form in her eyes, tears she wished she could spray somewhere else, but she had no choice. Penelope leaned forwards, straddling the pole as it pushed against her lower lips. She leaned hard into and pulled her arms as close as possible, her chest pointing up into the air as her nipples hardened in the cool morning air.

She pushed and she pushed, but nothing happened. She tried to force herself to urinate on her handcuffs, but the sight of everybody staring at her made her shy - who wouldn't be in such a situation?

But the officer wouldn't be gone forever, and she couldn't feel any weathering against the cuffs from her sweat alone. She needed another fluid - one that she could muster up on shorter notice. She thought to spit, but her mouth was dry and what little spittle she could produce barely cleared her chest before dissipating in the air.

She shut her eyes, her arms shaking, as she took a deep breath. She couldn't pee voluntarily at the moment, so she needed a fluid that could come out involuntarily. Penelope grasped the pole tightly with both hands, taking her weight off of her feet as she leaned back again, grinding her sex against the pole with force.

"Holy crap! She's fucking it."

"What the hell is wrong with her?"

"I knew it! This has to be a porno."

She couldn't reach her wrists far enough around to play with her clit, so her only way of masturbating was to hump the pole repeatedly, pressing her sex against the cold metal. It barely did anything for her, but it was better than nothing and besides, she could already feel a bit of moisture forming - was that from her actions or was she already wet before?

"Please... Please..." She muttered to herself. The sooner she came, the sooner she could escape - and she had to escape before the officer came back. Getting arrested for streaking on the day of her big presentation would not be good for her future prospects.

Then again, fucking an inanimate object in front of dozens of cameras and hundreds of onlookers wasn't a good look either.

The thrusting wasn't doing enough, so she pushed her pussy into the pole and began to slide up and down, spreading lewd fluid onto it. She grimaced as hard as she could, trying to drown out the sounds of the onlookers as her body squeaked against the pole before her, a squishing noise intensifying as she began to rub harder and faster against it.