Experimental Biology Ch. 01

Story Info
Two young scientists fall victim to an experiment gone awry.
5.2k words
4.16
78k
85

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PhDwriting
PhDwriting
148 Followers

I am just waking up, having found myself sleeping awkwardly in an office chair at 5:30 AM, my face pressed against a cold lab bench. The clothes I'm wearing are the ones I keep here for all-nighter situations. I took a few moments to wipe my stinging eyes clear, and to tuck the dark curls of hair behind my ears. I felt myself all over, but I seem normal. In the office, I brewed a pot of coffee, which I now sip, sitting in front of the harsh light of my laptop screen. Last night, something happened that I can't believe. Like a dream, I feel as though I must write it down, before it slips away and is forgotten. What follows are my memories, as best I can recall, of yesterday evening's events here in the STEM Building at Northern State University.

---

The monotonous whirr of the chemical fume hood and the clattering of the ventilation system added some company to the lonely atmosphere of the laboratory. It was nearly midnight, the digital clock on the bench told me, though with no windows, I wouldn't know if it was night or day outside. I like to work late when I'm nearing a deadline. Less people, less distractions. And boy could I do without distractions. I have a professional conference in less than a month, and I'm still gathering data to support my hypothesis. With the dangerous chemicals that I'm using, I can't be rushed. Not unless I want to dissolve my skin or breathe in a cloud of carcinogenic gas. No, I need to focus.

I suppose, for those who might read this, that I should mention my name. It's Trisha Bergman. Who am I? Well, I'm a graduate student here at Northern State, studying molecular biology with the hopes of understanding the stability of prebiotic polymers. I like to say that I'll be helping to address one of the oldest questions in science: How did life emerge? But as I worked, I was feeling as though I might never contribute to anything worthwhile.

On the bench behind me, I heard a gentle buzz through the din of the fans. My phone, gliding intermittently across the smooth surface as it vibrated, alerting me to a call. But I ignored it, carefully following safety protocols. I was completely covered in personal protective equipment: lab coat, safety glasses, thick neoprene gloves, and leather boots. In the process of lifting a heavy beaker of acidic solution, it was too risky to pause and glance over at the screen. Soon, the call ended, and then my phone vibrated once more to indicate that the caller had left a message. I let out an annoyed sigh, and continued my work, eyes never leaving the glassware that I was using. Several minutes passed as I finished my titration and observed the result on my system.

THUNK, THUNK, THUNK. A loud slapping knock came at the windowless metal door. I jumped at the disturbance, glad that I hadn't been holding any glassware. Turning, I heard a few incoherent shouts followed by the metallic clatter of keys. I removed my gloves, leaving them resting on the edge of the fume hood, and stepped away from my work to watch the door.

A loud metallic clattering came from the hall. Whoever this was, they just dropped their keys and cursed loudly. Then came more jingling, and multiple attempts to find the right key. Who was trying to get in here at this hour? My advisor? The voice sounded feminine... it could be her, or maybe one of my other lab mates? I didn't think they ever worked so late. Whoever it was, I started to think that maybe I should open the door for them.

Finally, the intruder found the right key for the lab. I heard it grate into the lock, and then came the click of the mechanism turning over. The door crashed open violently, bouncing off the wall with a great "thud."

"Trishaaa! I know you're shtill in here, girl!" called a familiar, sweet sounding voice. Enter my friend Aria.

Aria Andrews is perhaps my only good friend here at Northern State. It's an unlikely friendship, and sometimes I don't truly understand how it formed. She's as unpredictable as I am singularly focused. But whatever brought us together, I'm very glad it did. Aria, I know, cares for me. Better, she constantly reminds me that there is life outside of my laboratory. But sometimes she can be a bit too assertive about it.

Let me tell you a little about her. She arrived here at the same time that I began my doctorate, coming all the way from Lyon, France. She has an incredible work ethic, and her research accomplishments here are nearly as impressive as my own. We're both expected to graduate on time, with 4.0 GPAs, and several published papers in high-impact journals. But where I am well known to be private and studious, Aria somehow manages her research without ever seeming consumed by it. I am respected, almost feared by the other grads, and hated by some who are jealous of my scientific findings. The men in the department won't consider dating me. But with Aria, it's just the opposite.

She's ever social, and even I admit that she's very attractive. I mean, she's a wonderfully fit young woman with a full smile, silky blonde hair, blue eyes, and an hourglass figure. If she wasn't a scientist, she could easily be a model. Combined with her penchant for revealing dresses and a soft French accent, the guys line up for her. She has dates left and right, but I'm alone in the lab every weekend.

Not that I mind. I don't really enjoy dating. I'm not a prude, but I don't generally have a pleasant experience going out for drinks or dinner. And my practical, reserved demeanor usually scares guys off anyway. When all you can think of to talk about is your work, men lose interest fast. Most of them at least. I'm no Aria, but I'm not homely by any standard. I'm tall, muscular from running, and consummately dressed, usually in several layers of professional clothing. I like my cosmetics heavy, to cover up the tiredness in my face, and my hair with its natural curls, neatly pulled back in a tight bun. My girlfriends tell me that I have a great bust, and a nice ass, and they probably aren't wrong. But there's something about me that keeps others away. I suppose I'm a little disconcerting.

But not to Aria. She decided, when she met me, to drag me out to the bar on a weeknight and pressure me into doing shots of tequila. I was totally incapacitated after just one. She had at least five. Not that I really remember. Aria is well known for her tolerance for alcohol, and her insistence that everyone around her indulge in a few drinks with her (that usually become a few more). That night, she walked me home and helped me into my apartment, making sure I hydrated before getting me into my bed. We've been good friends ever since, and we really can't even say why.

"Aria, you startled me! What are you doing in here this late? I'm just finishing up these titrations...," I said, greeting her as she came towards me from across the lab.

She waved away my explanation, giving me a look of exaggerated disappointment. "Trish, what're YOU doing in herr sho late?" Aria slurred, repeating me.

"Are you drunk, Aria?" I knew she was.

"...oui."

I shook my head, laughing, and turned back to my experiments. Typical.

"Aria, it's Wednesday night. And you know full well that I have work to do."

"Yeahhh, yeahhh. You always shay that, betchh."

"Hey, watch it. You know how I feel about that kind of language." I was joking of course, but when I'm at work, I tend to be polite and courteous to a fault.

"O. La. La." Aria giggled at my sarcasm, her sweet laughter echoing off the painted cinderblock of the high-ceilinged room. It was a sound that could put anyone at ease, even me. I picked up a large flask of the mixture I had prepared earlier, checking the volume for the next step of my process. Steadying my hands, I brought it to eye level, trying to get a read. As I did, there was a rustling close behind me.

Then Aria firmly grabbed me about the waist, trying drunkenly to pull me away from my experiments. I screamed, surprised, and in the moment flung the open glass of solution into the air. As if in slow-motion, I watched the container fall back towards me, droplets of liquid spilling from its mouth. There was no time to react.

Sploshhh! The whole contents of my reaction vessel splashed onto Aria and I, covering our faces, followed by the sound of glass breaking and skittering across the tile floor. Warm liquid began to leak down into my clothing, under the lab coat, and seep into my hair. Aria, confused, shook her hands, splattering the stuff about the room. I panicked.

"Aria STOP! That's toxic!"

"WHAA!? What should..."

"Quick, we need to get to the emergency shower! Follow me!"

I grabbed Aria by the hand and tugged her behind me as a ran to the opposite end of the room. There the yellow dish of the shower head hung above us, with a metal pull handle dangling within my grasp. The eyewash station was below, plastic caps covering its faucets. I positioned us in the correct spot, feeling a burning sensation on my skin where the solution had penetrated my clothing. I had to get this stuff off of us immediately.

Grasping the cold metal in my hand, I pulled down, releasing a pressurized torrent of cold water that nearly caused my legs to buckle. But I managed to stand, holding Aria in place to make sure she was properly doused. Spinning her around, I grabbed the zipper on the back of her skimpy black dress and pulled.

"Hey, what're you doing!"

"Shush, Aria! That solution has seeped into our clothes. We need to get them off if we don't want to spend the next week in the hospital. Let me help you!"

My friend was silent as I pulled her dress down around her waist, then tugged it past her wide hips. It fell to the floor, and she hastily kicked it away from her ankles. I quickly unhooked her lacy red bra and tossed it away, ready to move on to her underwear. She wasn't wearing any. Okay... I would have rolled my eyes, but there wasn't time for that. My own clothes were still on me, and saturated with poisonous liquid. I was starting to feel lightheaded.

Leaving my safety goggles on, I zipped off my lab coat and started to unbutton my jacket. Fingers trembling, I struggled, unable to manipulate the stiff fabric.

"Let me hlllp, Trish." Aria started in on the lower buttons as I did the top ones. She was about as slow as me, her intoxicated state hindering her dexterity. But we soon met in the middle of my top. As I stripped it off, Aria grabbed my belt and started to undo it. I tore off my undershirt pulled it over my head, then moved on to my own bra. Aria managed to get my belt off, and hooked her hands around the hem of skirt. She yanked, and the garment fell to the floor around my feet. I stepped away from it. Aria grabbed for my panties, but I stopped her.

"I've got them, Aria." With a moment of hesitation, I slid my underwear down my thick thighs, revealing myself. And there we both stood, completely naked, freezing water raining down around us. I grabbed my friend, pulling her body closer to make sure she was under the shower. She wrapped her arms around me just the same, and started to cry.

"I'm so shorry, Trisha. I didn't mean to ruin your experiment..."

"It's okay, we're going to be okay. That's what matters."

Aria reached up to rub the tears away. As I rubbed Aria's back reassuringly, I started to tear up too. My goggles began to fog up, and as I thought to remove them, I realized something. Aria wasn't just crying because she was upset!

"Aria! Your eyes! It's in your eyes!" She blinked, looking shocked.

With no time to waste, I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head to the eyewash station, holding her in place. "Keep your eyes open!"

I hit the lever, and two streams of water blasted into Aria's face.

"Ackkk," Aria exclaimed with an alarmed cough. But she kept her eyes open, allowing the device to wash away the last of the toxin as I counted off one minute from the lab clock. When it was over, I lifted her up, gave her a hug, and wiped the water away from her glacier blue eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think so. Are you?"

"Yeah," I replied breathlessly as the shower ran out. Soaked, I lifted off my goggles and dropped them to the floor. Reaching back, I undid my great mass of black curls, shaking them out and letting them fall across my shoulders. Still shaking, I realized there weren't any towels in the lab, so a took an extra lab coat from the rack and used it to wipe myself down. The rough fabric was painful on my irritated skin, but it was nice to be dry. I turned to see Aria, sitting against the wall, shivering from the cold of the conditioned air. She was trying to get warm, with her arms wrapped tightly over her chest.

I took another coat in my hands and walked back to her. She seemed a bit nervous, so I took her by the wrist and placed her arm through one sleeve, draping the white fabric over her back. For a moment, a stared down at her bare chest, distracted by the hardened nipples on her perfect breasts.

"Hey Trish, what ya lookin' at?"

"Oh, sorry!" I apologized, looking away. Blushing, I realizing at once that I had been caught and that I too was completely nude.

Embarrassed, I sat down next to Aria, hunched against the wall. Across the room, I saw the broken glass of the flask glittering, and the solution in pools all around the fume hood. As I worried about cleaning it up, a felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Trish, I'm not feeling sho gud... I'm getting weak..." Aria's hand fell to her side, and her eyelids fluttered as her body slumped.

"Aria!" I grabbed her and shook, trying to keep her conscious. "Stay with me Aria!"

But it was no use. Aria passed out, her body falling across my lap.

"ARIA!" I was panicking again. Where was my phone? I tried to think, but I was feeling strange too. My body was getting weaker and weaker by the second.

"...no..."

There is a bit of missing time after this. I assume I feinted too.

---

I woke with my body collapsed over my friend's. She was motionless. Sitting, I looked down at her as she rested peacefully on my lap, and smiled. I could feel that she was still breathing. For whatever reason, I ran a hand through her damp hair, pulling it away from her rounded face. She looked better without her makeup, I thought.

A chill ran through me, and a thought to get a lab coat for myself. But something felt wrong. My body felt warm, flush with heat, and skin was tingling all over. What was this effect? Had I been poisoned more seriously than I expected?

Things after this are a little hazy for me. I'm not even sure that they happened.

As I slid Aria off me, I felt an intense feeling of... well... sexual arousal. It was pervasive and undeniable, like when I find a particularly good porn video. Yeah, I watch porn. Don't judge. I couldn't resist it, even though I tried. Falling to the floor, I rolled onto my back and dropped my hand to my smooth sex, giving it a rub. And with just one touch, I came.

"Fffffffttt," I uttered incoherently into the lab, astounded by my orgasm. But I wasn't given time to understand, because something else happened.

"AHHH!" I cried out in shock as a huge penis, foreskin and all, burst forth from my crotch, where my clitoris had been moments before. It was a meaty thing, covered in veins, and it grew to a ridiculous length. I'd estimate 30 centimeters at least. That's about a foot, for you non-scientists out there. And strangely, it was covered in slippery black skin, completely the opposite of my pasty white flesh.

I thought to reach for it, to see if it was real. But I felt more pain, and more arousal. Another shaft erupted next to the first, the same size as the first, and just as hard. I couldn't think. As I wrestled with my reality, there was another wave of sexual feeling.

"Not another one," I gasped. But there was another one coming. It surged forth to join the others, just below them. And without warning, a fourth! It was getting a little cramped down there between my legs. The four erect members clustered together, rubbing up against each other. Surely that was that last of them?

But there was more pain from my pussy. "Oh for the love of..." Something different happened this time. From below my cocks, a small sack flopped forwards, and began to grow. Two small orbs developed, side by side, and started to inflate. I watched as the testicles grew. Soon, they were the size of a normal guy's. Soon after that, they were much larger. By the end of it, they were each the size of softballs. Just like my new members, my balls were smooth and black.

"Okay, this can't be for real. That solution was just normal chemicals and biological components from my sample. This is totally outside the realm of science." Perhaps the new organs were a hallucination?

I reached out, extending a finger to touch one, resting it against my new flesh. It was warm, supple, and I could feel the penis react. It was a part of me, as if it had always been there between my legs. But it hadn't, so the feeling was entirely new, and I couldn't really comprehend it. It was an entirely new appendage, one that my brain hadn't yet come to terms with. Ok, I thought, I need to document this properly. Looking around, I saw my phone on the table, and calmly went to retrieve it. Goodness, it was hard to walk. The sheer volume and weight of the package riding between my thighs meant that I had to move slowly to avoid painfully crushing anything sensitive. I've kicked a guy in the crotch in the past, on a particularly bad date, but now I think maybe he didn't deserve it.

On my phone, I noted the message from Aria, and then opened the camera app. With a ruler for scale, I hefted my four cocks in hand and began to collect images. Close-ups, shots with the whole group, an angle from below. My pussy was still there, but it was a little difficult to find, and crowded by the massive new additions to my body. My clitoris was nowhere to be found, completely replaced. I snapped a photograph of that as well. What else would a scientist collect?

I wrote down the sample number I had been working on, and the exact timing of the events that had transpired, as best I could remember. After, I carefully scooped up some of the liquid from my experiment into a glass vial, and placed it into cold storage. Alright, what next? I gulped. It was important to know if all this was... functional. Maybe these were just for show, or maybe they weren't. I needed to find out, for science. So, I propped my phone up on the desk, and set it to record a video.

Using one hand, I took up a cock and squeezed, feeling my pulse from within. It felt like a normal guy's dick, but way thicker. A warm feeling spread from where my hand rested through the rest of the appendage. I slid my hand down the shaft, peeling back the foreskin. It slid down slowly, revealing the flared tip of my cock. I must say, it was perfect. I don't get many dates, and I found myself drooling a bit at the sight of it. I would totally fuck a dude if he had one of these. But now, I had four.

I started to stroke up and down my length, using both hands to get around the massive girth. At first, it didn't feel like much. Just a warm sensation. But I was curious, so I kept going, and soon I found that I couldn't stop.

"Mmmhmm."

Feelings of pleasure radiated from the cock I was jerking off, pleasure I had never felt anything like before. Much different than what a female orgasm feels like. So much stronger. My legs felt weak, and I widened my stance, trying to balance myself. All the while, I kept stroking, until I was going as fast as I could move my hand. Down at the base of the cock, a tightness was developing. I wasn't sure, but I guessed that I was close. Without stopping, my last rational thought was to grab a beaker and hold it in front of my cock-tip. I'd need to collect anything that came out.

PhDwriting
PhDwriting
148 Followers
12