Experimental Breast Exam

Story Info
Mom and Daughter have fun with the doctor.
2.8k words
4.35
34.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**All characters in this story are 18 or over. No actual sex happens between family members, but they are aroused in close proximity to each other. This is a short one.**

"Do we really need to be examined together?" Dani asked her mother, looking down through her long brown hair at her fists clenched together at her shorts. "This is going to be so awkward." She tied her hair up into a ponytail as she waited, just looking to do something with her hands.

"Oh hush Dani." Her mother said as they walked into the examination room. Ginger, her mother, was far more confident than her daughter. "I know the doctor, and since this is part of their research grant, it is completely free! We are both due for a breast exam anyways."

Ginger had nothing to worry about. All through puberty Dani thought she was going to grow into her tits, and at the end of it all she got some B cups by age twenty. Her mother was a double D and proud of it. On top of that she seemed to be looking for a boyfriend again, so she had been doing her workout tapes regularly and wore whatever she could to highlight her legs and torso. Dani knew she shouldn't judge her worth of breast size and body, but it was all she could think about right now. Especially since her mother kept talking about how smart and attractive this young doctor was.

"I think you will like him. I met him at the supermarket, and then we started talking about one of his students research projects, and when he offered a free checkup, well, you know the price of a checkup nowadays, I couldn't refuse! And if you ask me, he was also a bit interested in, well, more than a professional relationship." she winked.

"Please don't tell me you plan on flirting with our doctor during our checkup!" Dani asked as they both waited. The room was empty and cold.

"Well, not much." Ginger teased.

"Oh my god mom," Dani cringed. This was going to be the worst checkup she'd ever experienced. "Just try and control yourself." At that, the door opened and the doctor came in. Ginger was right, the doctor was hot.

He was young, perhaps just out of medical school, chiseled and gave a charismatic smile. A light stubble darkened an otherwise clean face. He seemed overworked but happy about it, "Dani and Ginger?"

"Present." Ginger giggled Dani took a deep breath to calm her nerves.

"I see you have both signed the paperwork," he flipped through the papers. There had been dozens of forms. Dani hadn't read most of them. "Then we can get started. First I would like to give you a normal breast exam, and compare the results to what the machine picks up."

Ginger grinned and Dani grimaced. She saw her mother stand up at attention. Her brown hair was wavy and long, she wore tight jeans and a black blouse. After removing her jacket and top Dani turned her eyes and sulked. Her mother was far too happy to show this man her tits. She closed her eyes and tried not to think of her mother ripping her bra off and shoving the doctors face into her ample cleavage. She failed and grunted her disapproval. "Oh!" She heard her mother coo.

"I'm sorry, cold hands right?"

"A little."

"Sorry, just a moment longer."

"No, no, please take your time. I want to make sure you don't miss a spot." She giggled. Dani rolled her eyes.

"Done."

"Aww! Wait!" She heard her mother start, "Could you, um, check here again? A few days ago, I thought I felt a lump."

"Really? Here?"

"Oh! Yes! But you have to press a little harder to notice,"

"I'm not feeling anything."

"Well, how about here? I just want to be sure."

Dani seethed. She was so shameless.

"Mamn, that isn't part of your breast."

"Well, could you check anyways? Hmm! Yes there!"

"Done." The doctor finally said. Her mother began to re-clothe but she heard, "Actually, you might as well keep it off, if you are comfortable with that. The machine will be in here soon."

"My pleasure. Anything else I should take off?"

"Well, if you want a full checkup," he started.

"Yes please!" Dani felt her her heart sink as she heard a belt buckle and more cloth land on the floor.

"I can give you a gown-"

"No, that's fine. It is a little cold though-"

"Dani?" She was pulled out from her stupor by the young doctors voice. "Your turn." She felt her skin go warm. She just had to stay calm. First she took one more deep breath before turning and seeing her mother as buck naked as she was on the day she was born. Even worse, Dani knew she looked far better than most women her age. She tried to avoid eye contact as Ginger bounced her bum on the medical table impatiently. "If you could disrobe as well," He hinted. He was dutifully avoiding eye contact with Ginger, despite her best efforts otherwise. Dani looked away. It wasn't his fault. She tried to be non-nonchalant as she lifted her shirt and bra. It was as awkward as she feared. She took too long and couldn't stand to look at him. He was professional about it and went strait to work. She bit her lip when she felt his touch. She was a lot more sensitive than most women, she knew. She wasn't as large, but the nerves were all there. The sensation was more concentrated all together.

"Ha!" Her toes curled.

"Too rough?" He asked. She nodded. "I'll be softer, but it may take longer." That was the worst. Now that it was softer she felt like her tits were two big clits on her chest. The cold stiffened them, she told herself. He brushed them softly, pressed all around. She was hot by the time he was done. "Cold?" He asked. She was actually almost sweating, but she nodded. She needed him to believe that was why she was shuddering. "Sorry." She couldn't help but feel sorry for him.

"It's fine." her voice cracked, her eyes were on the brink of mortified tears, but she held it back. "Are we done yet?"

"There, we're done." Thank god, otherwise she might have made a mess in her shorts. "You are sensitive aren't you?" She didn't know how to respond. "Sorry, I shouldn't have said anything. In any case, the machine should be here any moment. If you wish to remove the rest of your clothes."

Dani felt her body go rigid with goosebumps, "No, I think I'm fine. Just the breast exam is fine-"

"Don't be a prude Dani." her mother said her naked ass flush with the medical table, "He has seen it all before, and it's for your health. it's free after all!" Dani couldn't argue with that. She just didn't like it.

"I will be back in a minute or two." The doctor acknowledged. He left the room and Dani whimpered like a dog that didn't know what to do.

"Just rip it off like a band aid." Her mother advised. Easy for her to say. She had a body of a goddess. Dani still felt like she was awkward teenager two point oh. She was lanky and tall, but had none of the curves she wanted. She sighed and peeled off her top. Then she toyed with her waistband.

She took too long. The door opened. She reflexively covered herself, but found that it was a woman who entered. A nurse was wheeling in a strange looking machine. In fact two of them, one for each. Then the doctor followed, "Ginger, are you ready?"

She nodded and stood, naked and courageous. Dani felt like she was going to die of embarrassment. She wished her mother would at least try to have some shame. "So how do I get into this?" She asked.

"Stand here, lean over, make sure that your breasts hang here, good," Dani saw her mother bent over a metal bar, her hands and legs locked into what looked like manacles, and her breasts hug in between two cushioned panels that looked ready to press them flat. "Are you comfortable?"

"Oohh yes!" She wriggled her hips and Dani cringed again. "Who made this thing?"

"A graduate student." he answered. "In any case, Dani, would you like to take the other?"

She was still wearing her shorts, but apparently that didn't matter. Maybe she could get away with keeping them on? She was afraid of being in such an embarrassing position, but if it was for her health, and science, she supposed she could do it. She placed her ankles into the restraints, leaned over like her mother did, and let her wrists lock into place.

"Why are we being locked in place?" She asked with a gulp.

"The device will press on your breasts to check for any abnormal growths. If you decide to pull away at the wrong moment, it might cause pain or injury. We want to make sure you don't hurt yourself." that made sense. But she didn't like how her ass was forced into the air. Her mother seemed to like it. The only thing she seemed able to do was move her rear for side to side. It was the only thing unbound. "The machine will work for about thirty minutes. Unlike a normal mammogram, this should be far more accurate, and detect any cells that may turn cancerous in the next five years. But you will need to be still. Also," She saw the doctor come around and reach for some clips on the machine. Dani had no idea what was going on until they were clamped on her nipples.

"Hng!" She tightened her fists and tried not to cry out. It was not tight enough to hurt, it was just surprising. "W-what is that?"

"It will send a low level electrical signal through you. Don't worry, it should feel like a tickle at the very most." Dani was getting even more terrified by the moment. "Now, I think we are ready to start the machine. To save time, I can do the rest of the exam as we wait for the machine to finish."

"Sounds good." her mother said. "Hmm!" She heard her mother groan as she assumed the clips were snapped into place. "Any other fun planned?" Oh my god mom please stop. This was awkward enough as if was.

"There may be a slight vibration as the machine works." The words were stuck in Dani's mind as he pressed buttons on the consul. She blinked and realized far too late what he meant. Suddenly, she felt pressure on her breasts as they were squeezed together by two soft cushions. Then she felt them being to rattle and vibrate with a low hum. The clip on her nipple seemed to vibrate too between the two presses. Dani felt lighting, literally, tingle through one tit to the other, and she felt her sensitive breasts more stimulated than they had ever been.

"Hah!" Her back arched as the machine shook. She tried not to cry at the intense pleasure.

"Are you okay? Any pain?" The doctor asked.

"No!" She squeaked. She couldn't bring herself to admit how much she was enjoying this.

"Not at all." She heard her mother say. "Ooooh!" Ginger had no modesty. Dani bit her lip to keep from screaming. She was one of the rare women who could come from her nipples, and she had been scared of something like this happening. She tried to think of literally anything except coming.

"First, let's look here, and here," The doctor came to Dani and quickly checked her ears, eyes, and then placed a wooden flat on her tongue, forcing her mouth open.

"Aaaah!" Dani couldn't hold it back as her mouth was forced open and her tongue was out, "Haaaaa!" She panted like a bitch in heat, rolling her eyes up and away from the doctor in desperation.

"Are you sure you are not in any pain?" the doctor asked.

"It's just really intense." She said and squirmed as he took the stick from her mouth.

"You can stop if you wish." No, anything but that. It felt so good. She saw the doctor go back to her mother. Dani felt sparks all over her body. She felt herself grow wet between the legs. Her pants were getting soiled now. She felt herself dripping.

"Are you sexually active Ginger?" The Doctor asked.

"Only toys for the last few years." Dani groaned, half fighting her pleasure, half in embarrassment.

"Well, I would like to check for tears or abrasions."

"Please do, anywhere you would like." She heard her mother flirt with him.

"So I should check-"

"Both Vaginal and anal honey. You can do both at once if you like," Then she heard a quick inhale. "Oh!" Stop thinking about it Dani. Think about something else. "That feels a lot better than my toys Doctor!" Dani felt her hips grind against her will. "Can you double check that spot again? Just to be sure? Yes! Right there! Ohh! Deeper! Yes! There! No, wait! I think you missed a spot, right in the center, towards the front, oh yea, check that spot real well, it's my favorite I want to make sure it gets a lot of atention..."

Dani felt like she was already on the edge. She couldn't handle it any longer. "Dani." She heard the doctor say after her mother stopped moaning, "Are you sexually active?"

"N-No!" She said.

"Oh come on Dani, I've seen your "back massager" in your sock drawer." Dani's legs clenched. "Let him check you."

"F-Fine! Just be q-quick, please," She hoped in vain that he wouldn't see her wet spot. She felt his hands on her hips. Then she felt the waistband pulled down over her ass. The shorts forced her knees together. Her panties were next to go. His lubed, gloved fingers spread her apart for a better look. He could see everything now. "Ahhh!" the feeling of his hands on her butt cheeks was almost to send her over the edge. "D-Doctor,"

"Check her all over doctor. Front and back." Ginger said. "No telling what naughty things she has been doing."

"W-What?" Dani blinked, "M-My back?"

"Dani, are you ready?" the doctor asked for permission.

Dani could hardly refuse. She nodded "Please, quickly!" she said without thinking.

She felt a smooth, wet digit enter her sex. "I'm-!" It was like she was a leaky faucet and someone had just turned the knob for full blast. "I'm going to-!" She couldn't squeeze her legs together any more. "C-C-" Just the tip of his finger was going to make her, "Come! I'm comeing!" She shook and her spine writhed. The doctor stopped as she exploded. "Ahh!" She cried out, unable to control her self.

"Really? I've never seen this side of you Dani." She heard her mother say with surprise. "I always thought you were such a prude. But now? An orgasm from some stranger?"

She rocked and shuddered for a minute more. It just wouldn't stop. The sensation on her tits was amazing. Then, she she began to finally slow down, he felt him touch her again. She was already close to another one. She tried her best not to buck as he pressed into her. He searched and scrapped. She hissed and hummed, trying to keep it in. He was bringing her up to another peak.

She felt his finger on her tailbone, and then it entered her butt too. Both at the same time. She seized again, still not over her first orgasm the second was on the horizon. "Haa! Haa!" she careened over another edge, it felt so good it hurt. She humped his fingers in her rump and pussy for several seconds as he searched her. This time he didn't stop. "Check her good doctor!" Her mother coo'ed. Her tits felt like they were on fire. He was done in seconds, but she still shook with the waves of sex for another minute, her hips grinding the air for something to enter her. The vibrations on her nipples wouldn't stop, and the memory of him inside her was enough to keep it going again, and again. "Oh god!" She said as it began to die back down to a baseline heat. She was still turned on to no end, she could probably come again, but the checkup was over. She just had to endure the vibrations until,

And then it stopped. The only sound was her own panting breaths. "Good news." She heard. "You are both healthy!" The doctor snapped off his gloves and threw them in the trash. Dani felt mortified. "Don't be a stranger, please come for another checkup soon. I will keep you informed if we have any more free services." He gave a look to Dani, mewling in her shackles, "And don't worry, you aren't the first girl in this trail to exhibit these symptoms. And you wont be the last."