Experimenting with My Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was panting, as I fell on top of her. We were both trying to catch our breaths, as my dick was still in her.

Slowly, I slid out of her and fell by her. Panting, but slowly catching my breath.

First thing she said way, "You had to leave marks, didn't you?"

To which I just smiled.

We stayed there like that for like 10 minutes or so. Then we went into the washroom, to help each other get cleaned.

Then we got back. She checked her phone, and smiled. Not gonna lie, I felt a bit jealous.

"Ok, get dressed, you have to leave. My aunt will be over soon." She said, as she was typing him a reply.

I didn't argue. I grabbed my pants and stuffs, and put it on. I quickly grabbed her panties and put it in my pocket, while she was busy texting. I wanted a souvenir.

She pushed me out of her house without letting me say anything, I guess she was scared that her aunt would see us.

It felt different, on my way home. I wasn't a virgin anymore.

***

I was gonna text her when I got home, but by the time I got home, she had already blocked me. I was hurt, not gonna lie. But I guess she didn't want any "complications" in her life.

I didn't try to get back to her either. I had too much pride I guess. I didn't realize this is all she wanted from me, but it is what it is.

12