Exploitable Lust Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will meet me Thursday morning. I will text you later tonight to confirm as well as with further details."

His message intrigued me, and also made me giddy. He was still interested in using me, and having me perform for him. I could only imagine what he had planned. However, I didn't let myself get hung up on the possibilities of the Thursday meeting, as I wanted to look at the attachments. I loaded up the pictures first and was shocked and excited to see just how slutty I looked. The first images showed me with my face buried in his lap, licking his balls while his cock rest on my face. The contrast of his dark meat on my white skin was very erotic. They progressed to show me taking his massive stick into my stretched mouth, and I looked like a snake trying to swallow down a large meal. The pictures certainly revitalized my horniness level, and when I played the video I could keep myself from immediately touching myself. I found myself in awe as I watched his huge cock disappear into my hole, and actually began hoping that in the video I gave in to his desire to allow him to unload his cum into my pussy. I exploded in another explosive orgasm just as I watched Jerome fire off his semen all over my face in the video.

I was literally a mess; both physically and emotionally. How could I have become so overcome with passion and lust for Jerome in such a short period of time. It seems unfathomable, but now that I was on that path, I only wanted to proceed further down it. There was no turning back, or veering off; I was a slut for black cock.

To be continued...