Explorers Ch. 01

Story Info
Grace begins exploring her friendship with Nat.
3.7k words
4.63
3.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the author:

This is loosely based on a true story of how my best friend and I became more than just friends.

This story is 420/alcohol friendly, so if that's not your vibe, heads up.

This is my first ever story, so constructive criticism is appreciated!

__

I woke up to the sensation of falling and groaned as I rolled off the mattress to the hardwood floor below.

"Thanks a lot. You pushed me off the damn bed again." I muttered to my dog passed out right near the edge.

I reached up to my breasts and massaged them gently. They were sore being that they broke my fall. When you're heavier and have DDs, the combination of having your tits smushed by your body weight isn't exactly pleasant. I smiled as I realized what day it is. "Thank God for this weekend with the bed to myself," I said quietly to no one. "No dog. No husband. Just me and the king size bed all to myself," I nodded in approval of my own statement.

I shuffled down the hallway to the bathroom. As I looked in the mirror my eyes widened when I saw the giant knot in my hair. "Great," I thought to myself. Just great."

I heard the door to my husband Andy's home office open down the hall and saw him walking up to me moments later. "I have a few minutes until my next call, do you need any help with that?" He said, pointing at the back of my head.

"That'd be great. Just be gentle," I replied, standing on my tippy toes to kiss Andy before handing him the brush. At 5'3" I was a full foot shorter than him. I could see his face above me in the reflection of the mirror, struggling to decide where to start with the mess ahead of him.

He got to work unmatting my hair, being careful not to tug too hard. "First off sleepyhead, it's not morning anymore. You slept in past noon. Secondly, Do I really have to go to this thing?" He continued, "I don't like camping. It's going to be too hot, the mosquitoes won't leave me alone, and I'd rather be here."

Andy's friend Jim was getting married next month. After work today he and a few guys were headed upstate for Jim's bachelor party weekend. Andy was honored to be one of his groomsmen, but less than thrilled to be spending a couple days outside fishing and in nature. A lover of video games and air conditioning, Andy would certainly be outside his comfort zone this weekend. I turned around and gazed up at him with a look of both sympathy and amusement.

"I know this isn't your idea of a good weekend, but Jim will really appreciate you being there. Try to have some fun, would you?" I said and noticed his big smirk. "Why are you making that face right..." I paused as he wrapped his arms around me and leaned closer to my ear.

"How about I have some fun with you?" he whispered. I began to feel my face flush as his words caused my body to tingle. Laughing, he said "I'm just joking. Although I would love to take you to bed right now, I only have another minute until I have to get back to work. Sorry." I turned back around and he continued, "Hey, speaking of beds... did I just hear you fall out of ours?"

I started complaining to Andy about what happened. As much as I loved our dog, I was glad my sister volunteered to take her for the night, giving me a much needed break. I placed a hand on one breast and gently rubbed it. "I fell right on my boobs too so they got squished," I pouted.

I watched as my husband reached out to massage my other breast. The tingling of my body resumed with his touch. His thumb brushed against my nipple and then his hand dropped back down. "Your hair is fixed," he smiled. "I'm back to work now."

__

I stood in the bathroom, very turned on by Andy's touch. "I need to get myself off," I thought. As I started to head back towards the bedroom, my phone rang.

"Hey Nat. What's up?" I answered.

Natalie, or Nat as I call her is one of my good friends. Even though I had only met her earlier that year, we were so close you'd think it had been much longer.

Nat is perfect to me. She's warm, welcoming, and damn was I attracted to her. More than in an oh she's pretty kind of way. Nat always kissed me hello whenever we got together and we'd snuggle up on the couch watching a movie and I'd wish so desperately that our hands would wander and our lips would meet for more than a peck hello.

As my love for Nat as a friend grew, so did the lust. As I think back to how it all began an image pops into my head. It's Nat- dressed in a skimpy piece of red lingerie, her back towards the camera with her perfect ass on display. Shortly after we became friends, Nat had done a boudoir photo shoot for fun and sent me some photos for feedback. I'm pretty sure the feedback I gave to her photoshoot was something along the lines of "Wow those came out great!"... Even though what was running through my mind was how on earth am I supposed to look at my best friend the same again?

On the other end of the phone I heard a soft "Grace? Hey, I know you have the house to yourself this weekend and I don't want to intrude... But could I come over later?"

Despite not knowing each other long, I could tell by the tone in Nat's voice that something was up.

"Sure, hun. I have a bottle of wine with our names on it so bring a bag just in case. I'll see you soon."

__

After my phone call with Nat ended I decided to do a few things around the house and finish packing Andy's bags so he didn't have to panic pack later. Several chores later I needed a shower, and quickly turned on the water to piping hot just like I liked. As I stepped in I sighed thinking about how I was really looking forward to having the evening alone, but if anyone was going to crash my alone time, I'd want it to be Nat! The lust I had for her was overwhelming. At times, it took everything in me not to jump her.

Shortly afterwards I heard Andy cursing and walking around frantically. Apparently one of the other groomsmen dropped the ball and didn't pick up all the gear they needed for their weekend so Andy was trying to leave early so he could run a few errands.

"Babe," I shouted from the shower, "I packed the rest of the things on your packing list while you were in your last meeting. You're good to go! By the way, Nat called and I think she's staying over tonight so don't worry about me, I'll be fine."

Andy came in the bathroom and smirked, knowing how I felt about Nat and said "Well you ladies have fun tonight. Can't wait to hear all about it. I love you Grace."

As he gathered up his bags, and walked out the front door, I couldn't help but feel very, very excited for the day ahead.

__

I went and dropped the dog off at my sister's and within 5 minutes of getting home I heard Nat's car pull into the driveway. As I went outside to help her with her things, I caught a glimpse of Nat's perfect ass when she bent down to grab a bag. Despite being married to a man, make no mistake, I was very clearly attracted to women. I had sex with a woman before, but we were young, experimenting, and had no clue what we were doing. I'd never told Nat I'd been with a woman before. It wasn't that I was purposely hiding it per say, it just had never come up in conversation. It'd come out eventually and I was okay with that.

Nat stood up and saw me, smiled, and handed me a bag before extending her arms out to wrap me in a hug. At 5'9", my shorter statue meant that I got a great view of her breasts as we leaned in to embrace. I looked up at Nat to give her our usual kiss hello and was surprised when I got 3 quick kisses in a row. "Three today?" I remarked with a smirk, "It must be my lucky day!"

"Oh shut up", Nat quipped back. "I would have given you more but the neighbors might stare." My head was spinning. MORE kissing? I surely would have been on board with that! Nat grabbed her other bag and grinned, "Guess what I brought?"

I watched as she pulled out another bottle of wine and a joint. "Oh shit, we're going to have fun tonight!" I said.

__

After getting inside, we looked through my kitchen for something to snack on and quickly realized I desperately needed groceries. We made a quick list of some things to grab, piled into my car, and headed to the grocery store down the road. As we walked into the store, Nat grabbed my hand. Holding hands wasn't anything out of the ordinary for us, but in public so close to my house where anyone I know could see? It made me anxious and I nervously gave Nat's hand a squeeze and let go. Nat didn't seem phased and we continued our shopping as planned. Strawberries? Check. Bag of chips? In the basket. Something to throw together for dinner? We tried to pick out something but knew we would just end up ordering delivery anyway.

We checked out, put the few bags in the car, and were on our way back to my house, holding hands in the car the entire ride. As soon as we got back to my house and put the groceries away, Nat sighed.

"What's up, Nat?"

"Nothing, I'm just ready to open that bottle of wine now"

I smiled and said "I think we can manage that."

__

An hour and two bottles of wine later, Nat and I were sufficiently relaxed and giddy.

"What would you like to do, Grace?", Nat smiled warmly at me.

Just as I was about to suggest we find a movie, my phone goes off. "It's Andy, one sec" I said to Nat as I pick up.

Three seconds into our call I could tell that he was fairly drunk already. "How's your girls night going? Doing anything fun?"

"Natalie and I were about to decide what we want to do. We ran an errand earlier and now we're in the living room drinking wine."

"Let me know what you end up doing" he started to say before I heard chanting in the background. "I gotta go babe, Jim wants to do shots. I love you."

Hanging up the phone I returned my attention to Nat sitting next to me. "Before it gets too late and we lose all motivation, should I blow up the air mattress for you? Or you can sleep in bed with me since Andy and the dog are gone for the night. The bed is plenty big for the two of us."

"Oh... Um..." Nat began, "I can just sleep in your bed so we don't have to set up the air mattress."

"Perfect! Now that that's settled, what should we do? Are you hungry yet?"

"I am, and I'm thinking we order a pizza. Does that sound good?"

"Perfect. Our usual? Margharita?"

"You know it!" Nat said.

__

As we waited for the pizza to arrive, Nat pulled out the joint she brought and asked for a lighter.

We went out to the back deck and sat down at the table to chat and pass it back and forth. Nat lit the joint and took a few puffs before passing it to me.

"So, what was with not wanting to hold my hand when we were grocery shopping?"

I interrupted "Oh uh, I don't know, that's just where Andy and I shop and I guess I felt weird about it." I took a few puffs and handed it back to her.

"Alright" Nat began, "I just wanted to make sure it wasn't because you don't want to hold my hand anymore"

"Quite the opposite" I muttered under my breath as I reached for her hand to reassure her.

Our eyes met and I swear I saw a flicker of lust in her eyes, but naturally that's when the pizza arrived.

Nat stood up and said "I'll get it if you can grab us some plates"

After settling back in our spot on the porch with our dinner and half-smoked joint, we resumed chatting while eating. We talked about our jobs, our love lives, the usual stuff.

The wine and weed had really hit us both and soon we found ourselves getting into more personal details. It was starting to get darker so we cleaned up and headed back in the house. Once inside we poured another glass of wine and plopped onto our usual spots on the couch.

"So you were starting to tell me about your sex life, Grace?"

I shifted uncomfortably "Oh I uh, what? Who? Me?"

Nat started laughing "I'm just teasing hun, but you do know if there's ever anything you want to talk about I'm here to listen."

I smiled back at her, "Thank you Natalie. Same goes for you. I..." and then it happened, I hesitated. I tried to play it off that I was just clearing my throat, but Nat knew me too well.

"I KNEW IT. There is something you want to say! Oh tell me, please! I love juicy details."

Nat had been openly bisexual for years so I knew hearing about my old sexual escapades with a woman wouldn't freak her out, but I really don't think she was prepared for what I was about to say and how it would impact our friendship.

"Okay... well I've told you about my old friend Jamie before, right?" Jamie was my best friend in high school and the start of college. Unlike me, she was adventurous and the life of any party. Jamie was everything I wanted to be, and it just so happened to be one of my first female crushes. I never in my life would forget how it felt to kiss her for the first time, and I certainly would always remember my first taste of her pussy. "Well..." I continued "The reason we don't chat anymore isn't because we drifted apart like I told you, it's because we had sex and things changed after that."

I couldn't bring myself to look at Nat while I spoke but when I finally looked up at her she was grinning more than I've ever seen anyone grin.

"You little devil!" She yelled. "All these months we've known each other and you don't tell me until now? Now I knew you weren't totally straight, but this?! This I did not expect."

"How did you know I'm not straight?" I asked very quietly.

"I can just tell. I know things." Nat answered confidently.

"Okay miss "I know everything", now what?"

"Now we let Andy know just how much fun he's missing. Take out your phone!"

"Okay, now what?" I began as Nat leaned in closer to me.

"We lift up our shirts and give him an image to last the weekend" she whispered as she grabbed the fabric of my shirt and pulled up before doing the same to herself. Before I knew it we were taking selfies with our breasts exposed. I knew Andy would be thrilled to see these photos and leaned in to kiss Nat's cheek as we flashed the camera. We sent Andy a photo and waited on edge for a response. As we sat there, with our shirts still pulled up, huddled in close around the phone, I looked up at Nat and realized I wasn't waiting on a response from Andy. I was waiting for Nat. I wanted her, and I wanted her now. Our eyes met, lingered for a few moments, and then our lips finally met. This time wasn't our normal hello kiss. This was a kiss that signaled the start of a whole new relationship between us. It was THE kiss that changed everything.

As our mouths parted and our tongues met, Nat moaned happily into my mouth and I knew she wanted this just as much as I did. We kept moving closer to each other until there was no space between us and our bodies were fully pressed together. As the phone buzzed we pulled away and saw Andy's message. I was going to ignore it, until Nat grabbed the phone, typed a short message and tossed it to the side.

"What'd you say?" I smiled at Nat.

"I told him it was me, you and I are kissing now, and that I'm going to fuck his wife."

"Oh!" I choked out. "You think I'm going to let you?" I teased playfully.

"Hun, you've been asking for it all night, and now that I think about it, more so the whole time we've known each other. You think I haven't seen the way you look at me? I know you're in love with Andy, but if there's anyone you're in lust with it's me. We're going to get up now, climb into your bed, and I'm going to make you cum so fucking hard."

I gulped as I stood up, following Nat's lead to my bedroom where I knew there was no going back. I had done this once before and it had ended my friendship and I was scared of it doing the same with Nat. A tear trickled down my cheek as the thought of losing Nat as my best friend was terrifying.

Nat, as if reading my mind, sat on the edge of the bed and patted the spot next to her. I sat, rested my head on her shoulder, and confessed my fears.

"Grace, I know you think this may change things between us, but I promise the only thing that will change is that on top of being best friends, we'll also get to mess around. This will be fun, trust me."

I did. I did trust her. Wholeheartedly... and so...

I stood up, turned to face my best friend Natalie, my sweet and sexy Nat, and I kissed her hard. Our tongues swirled together and our hands started frantically moving to pull our tops off. I pulled her shirt off and placed my hands on both of her gorgeous breasts.

"We can go as slow as you want to, Grace. Whatever you're most comfortable with."

I pondered for a moment before answering "Natalie Mae Gibbs, I am going to make you cum. On my face, on my fingers, on my pussy. There is no going slow anymore. I want you."

Nat was beaming and as much as I could stare at her smiling face, I had other plans in mind. I lowered my hands to the belt loops of her jeans and tugged. Once her pants were off I was ready. I simply could not wait any longer to touch her, to taste her. My fingers slowly traced along the outline of her panties and up and down her thighs. I wanted this so badly my clit was throbbing and I felt on fire. One look at her underwear let me know Nat was feeling the same. She was soaked. I adjusted on the bed and dropped my mouth right onto Nat's mouth while my fingers slipped under the edge of her panties and finally felt the wetness I had created. I groaned as I told her how wet she was.

"You did this to me hun. This is all for you."

"Oh Nat, I want to taste you so badly. It's been so long since I've tasted pussy and I bet you taste amazing."

Nat reached down, grabbed her panties and began to pull them off. I couldn't wait any longer, I had to have her.

I shifted down to the edge of the bed. My tongue ran across her thighs before sliding through her folds and up to her clit. My tongue darted back and forth on her button, making her moan.

"Graaaaaace oh my god how are you doing this to me?" She said as I slurped and sucked her pussy juices into my mouth, fueling my desire to plunge my tongue back into her over and over again. I moved my hands so they were back on her breasts and began flicking her nipples as I ate her out with vigor. I lifted her legs up so I could get better access to her slit and rocked my tongue in and out of her opening.

Suddenly Nat moved one of my hands from her breast to her pussy and I inserted two fingers into her tight hot snatch. While my tongue continued its assault on her clit, my fingers pumped in and out of her. She began to buck wildly as her thighs tightened around my head.

"Oh... Oh... Oh my GODDDD" she screamed while exploding, her juices covering every inch of my face and coating my fingers. As she came down from her orgasm and pulled me up to her face for a kiss, she said "Grace, I hope you know that you're my best friend. I never expected you to become such a huge part of my life so quickly and I never imagined it would lead to this. Having you in my life as my friend is the most important thing to me, but having you as my friend who I also get to fuck is even sweeter. Now hun, you better take off the rest of your clothes before they're torn to shreds."

To be continued...