Exploring Aunt Karen Ch. 02

Story Info
The boys keep the action going.
1.5k words
4.36
47.1k
32

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys looked across Karen at each other, broad smiles as they watch her recover.

"How long till everyone is home?" Chris says. He rests a hand on her bare thigh, "I don't know but I don't think I'm done yet."

"Ok, let's just pause a second ok?" Karen says quickly, feeling as if the already out of control situation was about to get even more off the rails. "I mean this is bad right."

"I don't think so," Steve says. He adjusts himself on the couch and moving quickly turns Karen to pull her into his lap. Laughing at her shocked shriek he plants his elbows to keep her arms pinned back while he starts massaging her breasts.

"Wait, what are you doing!" Karen says loudly as she is pulled back against Steve, trapped as he fondles her. She opens her mouth again but the words feel stuck. Embarrassment conflicts with excitement, it's been so long since she had been touched like this and never by two at once!

"It's ok Aunt Karen, really!" Steve says in her ear before nibbling on it. The feeling drives tingles down her body, her already aching nipples even harder under his palms. "We've been wanting to do this for a while now."

Chris not to be outdone takes her hips and plants himself between her legs, his hands holding her in place as he roughly caresses her belly and waist.

"Steve here is a tit's man," Chris says, casually bumping her leg back as she tries to swing out from him. He carefully rubs her soft belly, smiling at her awkward giggle when he sticks his finger in her navel. "I'm all about down here!"

"Guys can we just stop a minute," Karen says haltingly. Her body betraying her words as she arches when Steve gives both nipples a squeeze and twist, "Oh! Oh wow!"

"I really am," Steve says cupping both then leaning forward straining to lick one then the other. "And I've been looking at yours for a long time."

Chris starts wiggling her shorts down, laughing at the sudden stiffness in her legs. Poking both hips she jumps enough for him to pull them down further, quickly exposing her completely. Karen blushes intensely as he stares at the vibe still working away on her.

"Oh that's better than I ever dreamed." Chris slowly runs his hand over her bare mons, thumb teasing the vibe making Karen gasp again. "So soft, so smooth."

Karen's head leans back against Steve, surprised as her hands grab his elbows. The gentle squeezing is hypnotic, Steve is definitely in his glory she realizes as he teases each breast to higher states than she has ever been able to. Her body melts as her mind races, Chris's caresses more insistent as her hips twist under his hands.

"Oh guys come on," she says trying to keep her voice under control, "This has gone on long enough. Seriously, your Mom!"

Chris watches her face as his hand moves in a different direction, her eyes rolling back with her mouth wide open. "Ohhh!"

"Fuck man this is better than I expected!" Steve says excitedly, pushing the bulge in his pants against the side of her neck.

"Should we keep going?"

Karen writhes on the couch, pinned but not trying too hard to get away. Her body giving sensations she had only read about, she closes her eyes fantasizing about all the threesomes and group scenes she had been reading about recently. Her hips move in time with Chris as she rubs her face against the bulge in Steve's pants.

"Fuck man look at her go!" Chris said, the perfect view catching every move and expression the older woman made. "Show her your cock man!"

Steve sat frozen for a moment as the reality of what they were doing kicked in. It was a great plan when they were drinking at Grams, but things had gone way further than they had thought even possible. Steve figured maybe convincing her to show a boob if lucky, but now here she was squirming under their hands with a fucking vibe on her!

"I... I ah," Steve stammered. As Karen pushed her head against his cock again he forgot reasoning and just reacted. Releasing her chest he moved her head to the side and quickly unzipped his pants, propping her up to drop them.

Karen was lost in her fantasy, the hands all over her as her mind jumped from one situation to the next, getting her all the more excited. Putting her head back on Steve's lap she opened her mouth, smiling at the moan from him. As her tongue moved in time with her head she shifted to her side to better take him.

Steve stared at Karen in shock mixed with unbelievable pleasure. Despite their bravado Steve and Chris were both virgins and were unsure what to do next. Steve massaged both breasts madly, his own body feeling like it was exploding as Karen awkwardly bobbed on his lap. Chris started moving his hands faster, Karen's hips moving quickly in time meanwhile making Steve wince with the occasional scrape of teeth as Karen adjusted.

After a few moments Karen pulled back and grasping Steve's cock firmly started shuddering on his lap, burying her face on his leg.

Karen's muffled moaning drove Chris harder, his hands moving quickly as he felt Karen clench moving the vibe as she shook in what must have been a crazy orgasm.

"Oh fuck man!" Chris says pulling back. Pushing himself to his knees he quickly drops his pants, grabbing himself firmly. Steve already lost in the moment watching Karen orgasm on his lap quickly followed, Karen squinting as Steve released on her face and into her hair. Steve drops back with a tired but excited smile as Karen props herself up. Taking a deep breath she looks at Chris kneeling on the couch, his waist at her head level. Smiling uncertainly she leans forward, Chris aggressively grabbing the back of her head and pulling her forward. With Karen gagging at the unfamiliar motion, Chris quickly finds his release. Karen manages to pull back as Chris lets out a long moan while Karen quickly pumps him.

As Karen sits back on the couch they all sit quietly for a moment before reality returns with a crash.

"Oh, no," she leans forward cupping her face in her hands. "Oh my God boys I am so sorry! I don't even know..." her voice trails off as she shakes her head.

Steve and Chris sit back exchanging glances. They had just lived out a fantasy. After lusting for Karen for years this had turned out better than imagined, but did it have to end?

"It's ok Karen," Steve said rubbing her back. Already feeling his dick coming back to life he made himself avoid any fun spots on Karen. "Not like we're going to say anything. And you have to admit you enjoyed this too."

Karen took a deep breath, mind still racing. Her sister would kill her. Flat out kill her for this.

"Ok then." She said firmly as she sat back. "What has happened has happened. We don't need to tell anyone anything. Got it?" She looked sternly at both guys, ignoring their smirks as they noted the mess of her hair from them.

They both nod seriously, Steve carefully reaching out to caress a breast again.

"No seriously guys." Karen says pushing his hand away, "This can't happen again."

Chris starts to speak when they hear the door open upstairs and their parent's voice,

"Hey we're back! Where is everyone?"

Steve and Chris start chuckling as they quickly pull up their pants, watching Karen scramble to grab her clothes.

"We're down here," Chris says loudly as Karen glares at him. Walking quickly she closes the door to her downstairs bathroom, the boys smiling as they hear the shower turn on. Moments later they hear the steps creak and their mom comes down the stairs.

"Where is Karen?" she asks looking around the basement. The tall redhead squints slightly as she sniffs, "what is that smell? Did you guys bring back fish and chips or something?"

"No Mom," Steve says quickly, "we just got here ourselves. Karen is getting a shower or something so were just watching tv."

Their mom stands quietly on the stairs a moment, thinking something wasn't right but not able to put a finger on it. Flicking her long red hair back irritated she turns back to the stairs. "Alright well don't be bugging Karen and come upstairs until she is done. Last thing she needs is you two being jerks while she is enjoying her night off."

"Ok sure," Chris says as they both push off the couch.

"Ok Mom," Steve says quickly.

She gives them another look, something in the air setting her off. She steps to the side as they pass, noting the untucked shirts and awkward haste to leave. Looking at the bathroom door a moment she thinks, Karen? Quiet shy Karen?

Laughing at the idea she turns up the stairs following the boys, the moment already passing from memory.