Exploring My Curiosity

Story Info
Being Bicurious, I finally decide to explore my curiosity.
1.1k words
4.04
17.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. It's my experience from 2.5 years ago when I finally decided to explore my curiosity and find out if I'm bisexual.

It was late evening, and it was dark outside. I was in the dorm at the hostel where I was staying back at the time. It was very unlike me to use an app, but I was new to the country, figured nobody knew me there, which worked well for me considering I wanted to maintain my anonymity because I was scared. A little backstory first.

****

I was bicurious for over a year, but for reasons I didn't do anything about it. Of course, I'd dream about it, fantasize even, and every time I did, it felt right, and exciting, but there was no way of knowing for sure unless I decided to experiment. I even told a couple of my closest friend about this and one of them even suggested that when I did leave the country for my next destination, perhaps I could consider exploring my curiosity, which was exactly my plan! Fast forward to the hostel.

****

I searched on google to see if there were apps like tinder but specifically for guys and I found Grindr, so I downloaded it, setup my profile and got to work.

After a while of checking out profiles and chatting with couple of guys, I received a message. It was from a person who was less than 150 metres from my location! I could hear my heart beat.

We started texting. This man was much older than me. He seemed nice, easy going, and understanding, and I was really excited by the idea that my first day in a new country and, well, you know. Anyway, we continued to chat, and we decided to meet. At this point, I was terrified. What if he's not genuine? What if it's a fake profile? What if it's some sort of scam or I'm being catfished? I gave it a lot of thought and almost backed out, but you know, I wasn't as scared as I was curious.

So I stepped out of my hostel, crossed the road, and when I looked at the phone, it showed the distance was less than 30 metres! I looked up and around and a pair of headlights flashed ahead of me. There was a car parked on the side and a man in the driver's seat. He didn't look too old, but it was pretty dark so I couldn't tell. He was fair. And he spoke well.

He got out of the car and we walked to a nearby pier where we just talked. We got to know each other a little and I told him about my curiosity and inexperience. He seemed to understand and said, hey, we can try whatever you're comfortable with, and if you're not up for it, we don't have to do this. He gave me tons of chances but I decided, I've made a move, I want to see it through. I said, "no, I'm good." He then went and got his car, picked me up, and we drove away.

We drove through a residential area, and to the parking area by a beach. By this time it was pitch dark outside, and there was no street lights around, or in the vicinity. There were a couple of cars in the same row, a bit away from our car. At this point, I was freaking the hell out! My first experience with a man, in a car? In an open parking spot? This is nuts!

It really helped that at this point I wasn't thinking straight. For whatever reason, I didn't want to kiss him. I didn't feel comfortable with the idea of making out with another man. Then, I did something, and there was no going back. I put my hands on his pants and starting feeling up his crotch. And it didn't feel wrong. And he started doing the same to me as well. He told me to just relax in my seat, and breathe easy, and there was nothing to worry about. A few seconds later, I looked down at his crotch and said, "take it off." And he obliged. Funnily, it was really dark, so I couldn't see it. I was gripping it, and it felt big, but I couldn't see it. And then, I did it. I put my head down, and I took in my mouth. Must've been 6 inches, and the girth, well, it was big. I took it in my mouth and it still felt right. And just like that, all that fear was gone. Replaced with chills in my spine. The thrill of giving somebody head in the front seat in a parking lot, I felt ecstatic. I kept stroking him with anti-clockwise motions and followed with my mouth. He moaned, and said it felt good, so I kept going. I delicately rolled my tongue over the tip, and then again from the base, all the way to the head, and then opened my mouth and took it all in. This went on for a while, and then we stopped. Bummer!

He put his pants up and started the car. I was confused at this point. Another car had pulled over near ours and he said he recognized it. So we drove away. I obviously had no idea where we were so I didn't say anything. But soon enough, we were in another parking lot. I was empty, and he parked in the corner spot. However, there was a streetlight at the other end. Ideally, I would've said no because I didn't want to risk being seen, but it was late, and dark, and empty, and did I mention turned on? I wasn't thinking straight, so were back at it.

He continued to breathe heavily and relax while I kept sucking him off. Got my first taste of precum and I only wanted more so I didn't stop. Then, something happened. He offered to suck me!

I sat back, with my shorts down, and he went down. He was clearly experienced. Very experienced. He went at it like a pro, and me, well I wasn't on Earth anymore. After a while, I said," hey, I want to go at it again." And so I did. For the next few minutes, I sucked him nice and slow, and varied the pace as he liked. After a while, his breathing got heavier and he said, "ahh, I'm almost there!" So I kept going. And then, he finished.

We cleaned up, and then he offered to finish me, but I realized, I didn't care as much about receiving as I did about giving. And it was also really late. So he drove me back to my hostel.

I'll return soon with my second experience. Cheers!