Exploring My Feminine Side Ch. 01

Story Info
My journey through bicurious sex.
1.3k words
4.16
25.6k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been blessed to have a very healthy sexual relationship with my sexy Latina wife of fifteen years. We have only missed a handful of nights without sex and have done just about everything man and woman can do to each other in bed. There is one thing however I have never experienced that she just won't do which is swallow my cum. She lets me cum in her mouth and often takes it deep but has never swallowed.

After a blowjob one night before bed I remember thinking to myself, it is just a little cum how hard could it be? I put myself in her shoes and wondered if I could do it. Of course the thought started rendering a mental image of me giving a man oral sex to orgasm. It didn't take long before the thought started turning me on. I began to fantasize about sucking dick that night while my wife was asleep next to me.

Maybe it is because I am mostly straight and the thought of two masculine men having sex has never been a turn on for me. In my straight thinking only girls suck dick so to make my new fantasy work I began imagining myself as being feminine. I pictured myself dressed in sexy lingerie with makeup and a wig. I wanted to be attractive to him and wanted him to want me the way a man wants a woman he is about to take.

This is when I realized that I was no longer so much wanting to simply find out if I could swallow a mans cum as I was turned on by the thought of satisfying a man in bed.

I was now extremely turned on and my cock was dripping wet while I fantasized about pleasing a man. I quietly began to stroke myself making sure not to wake my wife.

I imagined myself in lingerie, makeup and long pretty hair in bed with a man who wanted to empty his balls in me. My mind running through a romantic scenario of being dressed and offering myself for a mans pleasure It didn't take long at all until I could feel my climax building. Having nowhere else to put my cum I cupped the head with my hand and blew my load.

Now I had a sticky mess in my hand I wasn't sure what to do with. I contemplated wiping it on our bed before I had an idea I had never before considered. I would eat the cum from my hand to try it! It wasn't bad but left a dry taste on my lips that lasted a while it seemed no matter how much I licked at them.

I fell asleep shortly after happy but a little confused about my newly discovered lust for dick.

I went to work very horny the following day and could not stop thinking about being with a man sexually. There were a few times I was afraid my boner would be noticed by a coworker and my boxers were a wet slimy mess by the time I clocked out. I would have a couple hours to myself before the wife was off of work and home with the kids. I had never before thought to dress in woman's clothes and now I couldn't wait to see how I would look! I wasted no time getting in the shower before deciding on an outfit. The feeling of choosing an outfit to attract a man for sex was entirely new to me and made me feel extremely sexy and feminine. I chose a lacy black Victoria Secret thong and a cute pink mini dress hanging in my wife's closet.

I slipped on my panties and had a bit of an awkward time fitting into my tight pink minidress before getting a look at myself in the mirror to make final adjustments. At this point I was just a small framed man in woman's clothes but I felt amazingly lustful. I turned around to get a look at myself from behind. The first thing I noticed was how sexy my petite little bubblebutt looked in a dress. I spent some time admiring my feminine looks and posed in many feminine positions.

rI continued to try on new outfits and practicing my poses for a few months. Eventually I worked up enough nerve to snap a couple pics to present to the online community so I could see if there was any interest. I got a few good responses and had many sexy conversations with men who sounded like Mr.Right however I was not quite ready to cross that line and had yet to work up the nerve to actually meet a man for sex.

By the time fun having sexy conversations online with men was starting to fade I met a man by the name of Robert. Robert was married to a woman who was a flight attendant and was out of town for the night at work. Robert was not pushy of nasty and was real easy to talk to. He told me he had thought about being with a man for some time but had not yet acted either. By the end of that conversation we had both agreed to meet in person later that night just to talk. There was to be no hankey pankey.

I waited until my wife fell asleep before messaging Robert that I was ready. We agreed to meet on a dirt jogging trail that ran through our community. As quietly as possible I snuck out the front door and started walking about a half a block to the meeting spot. While walking I noticed a car drive by heading towards the meeting spot. My heart began to race as I told myself there was no backing out. I turned the corner and there was the car I had just seen parked on the street of the trailhead of our meeting spot. I forced myself to continue.

When I reached his car it appeared dark and empty. I heard a voice call out from the dirt path which was in total darkness. I cautiously walked toward the voice reaching Robert to greet him with a hug.

After our hug, without saying a word, Robert took a step back and unzipped his jeans. I went with it and found a place on my knees in front of him. I reached out to gently explore Roberts package through his boxers with my hand and immediately noticed that he was already hard as a rock. It was a huge turn on to find that this man was turned on by me to the point of erection and being a guy myself I knew exactly what he expected of me. In the heat of the moment and without giving it much thought I gently fished his throbbing member out of his boxers and took him as deep as I could in my mouth pausing for a bit to take in the experience. I was very turned on and felt very feminine on my knees in the dirt with a man's erection in my mouth. I impressed myself with how deep I was able to go and can still remember how thick and powerful he felt in my mouth. I had just begun to work his shaft and think I got my first taste of his precum when a car pulled behind his and frightened us. The mood was ruined. He zipped up and I stood up to hug him goodbye before we parted ways. He wrote me one more time to tell me how "hot" that was and that he had to finish himself in his car before leaving. I never heard from Robert again but I was hooked and knew I wanted another encounter.