Exploring My Life as a Woman Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donte then pulled all the way out to where just the tip of his meat was inside, paused again, causing me to yearn for more as I whimpered. He slammed it back inside nearly causing me to blackout. I cried out in pleasure as he moved in and out of me with such passion, his thickness pushing hard against my prostrate every time his pushed in.

My body began shaking again, as I felt the electrical pulses moving through my entire being. Each of his strokes bringing me closer and closer. He pulled me up, so I was on all fours, causing even more intense pressure deep inside me. I cried out over and over as he pounded me. He reached around me and took hold of my little half hard cock, stroking it while he fucked me so wonderfully.

My orgasm hit me like a car hitting a brick wall at 100 mph, my entire body going rigid as I screamed, "OH MY FUCKING GOD YES!" Donte slammed hard into me again so hard that I saw stars, locking deep as he could go inside me, groaning and grunting, filling my intestines with his hot cum. The room went dark for a second and I found myself buried back in the blankets, Donte laying full weight on me, his cock still pulsing inside me.

All I could do was moan little moans feeling him flooding me, so much so that cum ran down the insides of my thighs. His hot breath on the back of my neck as his powerful orgasm started to subside. I was totally exhausted barely able to even move my head a little to look towards Brad. He laid there with his arm under his head supporting it. He smiled as he slowly stroked his cock, once more rock hard. "That was amazing, Dawn, I hope you are ready for more," he said. I put my hands up in surrender with a slight giggle.

By the time the night had ended, with the sky outside starting to turn grey as morning was fast approaching, I had been thoroughly fucked and drained so many times, that I lost count. I just laid there unable to move, every muscle in my body aching and I loved it. Both men were, one on each side of me, passed out sleeping. I looked at both and just grinned.

I was beyond sleepy and exhausted but had found my second wind, or third or fourth, oh fuck it, whatever wind it was. I softly moved down the end of the bed from between them and almost had to crawl into the bathroom, my legs were so weak. I turned on the shower and slid under it, letting the hot water revitalize me.

I slowly washed all over, paying special attention to my intimate areas, cleaning away the dried sex fluids from the three of us. I finished up, dried off and got dressed. It was my turn to leave sleeping sex partners as I wrote them a little love note and headed out the door. Another night of passion that I would never soon forget.

I arrived back at my apartment and headed in to change into some clean panties and throw on some comfy sweats. My muscles were achy all over, my nipples still hard from all the sex, not wanting to relax one bit and beyond sensitive to the touch. It was all I could do to keep from cumming in my clean panties just by putting lotion on them.

I put on my softest sports bra and hoped that would calm them down. As I sat down in my computer chair to check work emails, my ass made sure I remembered last night, too. My God, I needed one of those little innertube thingies that people suffering from hemorrhoids use. Good grief I half laughed at myself.

Miranda and Carly both called at nearly the same time, so I put them on conference call. They were dying to know how my date with Brad went and of course all the naughty details. I told them everything, from me sucking Brad off in the theater to him and Donte fucking the shit out of me over and over.

I think they were a bit blown away as they got a little quiet on me. Then they both started talking at once, with Miranda exclaiming, "Dawnie, you are such a slut, oh my God your poor little ass!" Carly piped in, "Girl you are going to wear that sexy little ass out if you aren't careful!" We all laughed. We agreed to meet up for dinner later and I headed into bed for some much-needed rest.

A couple weeks later, Christmas had arrived. Over the past several years it has been hard on me without having any real family to spend time with. Thankfully, Miranda has filled that void in my life since then. She does not have much family around to speak of either, so it just made sense for us to adopt each other.

This year, that adoptive family has grown with the addition of Carly and Brad in my life. Along with my newfound family, my happiness this year for the holidays was made even better by the nice progression on my transition to being a woman. Even though I have been living my life as a woman for several years now, the physical changes this year, have made it that much more.

Therapy has helped me deal with some hidden issues and my mental progression is also coming along nicely. My next step is coming to a decision whether I want to have SRS or possibly go the orchiectomy. The latter would be a lot let invasive and the recovery time would be several days compared to months with SRS. It would boil down to whether I really wanted a vagina or not.

At this point, I was happy the way things were down there, and I really loved having anal sex, but for long term, I wanted the testicles removed so I would no longer need to take testosterone blockers. One less drug in my body the better.

We had a wonderful Christmas party at my place, with plenty of good food and drink. A few extra friends from our growing outer circles came and we had such a great time. I even managed to pull Brad into the bathroom for a quick blowjob without anyone noticing, well except Miranda.

After we had come out, she looked at me with this grin on her face, came over and whispered, "Dawnie, your lips are extra red and puffy, and I know you didn't have more lip treatments in the other room. Were you in there sucking Brad's cock you naughty Bitch?"

She was too smart for her own good as I giggled shaking my head yes. "What gave it away," I asked? "Well, your lips for one and this," she said pointing a small drop of cum on my sweater. My face turned six shades of red and I hurried back in to wipe it off with a wet cloth. I could hear her laughing as I darted away. Smart ass Bitch.

The party lasted into the late hours of Christmas Eve and everyone had gone home. Miranda and Carly stayed to help me clean up. When we finished, we had another drink and snuggled up together in my king-sized bed waiting on that jolly old fat man to bring us presents. I dozed for a little bit the woke back up to sounds of love making.

I opened my eyes and next to me, Carly and Miranda were going at it hot and heavy. Kissing passionately and each had their hands down the other's panties. They were softly moaning their pleasure as they locked in a deep embrace. I loved these two and did not want to interrupt them as they enjoyed each other, so I just laid there smiling. I reached down and played with my nipples as I watched closely.

Carly then moved down and helped Miranda out of her panties, tossing them to the floor, then came back up and kissed Miranda's pussy mound. She had trimmed it and there was just a little ginger triangle showing on her pubic bone, her labia down from the start of her slit was shaved clean. Miranda let out a moan as Carly dipped her tongue into Miranda's hot crevice. Miranda spread her legs wide, giving Carly full access to her hot quim.

Carly slid her tongue up and down Miranda's wetness, pausing to suck in her clit then dipping back down and pushing her tongue deep inside. Miranda was squirming around on the bed and her moans getting more vocal. I watched as Carly slipped her fingers inside Miranda, moving back in forth, fucking her with them as she sucked in Miranda's clit again. It looked as if she was chewing on a little as Miranda's body jerked a bit each time, she sucked it in.

Miranda's breathing and moaning became more erratic and I knew she was close to orgasm. I saw Carly push up inside Miranda with her fingers harder and stop just as Miranda cried out, her body going rigid as she came, grinding her pussy against Carly's face and fingers. The spasms ran through her body as she shook. She clapped her hand over her mouth to try and muffle her cries of passion but failed miserably.

Carly continued licking Miranda's soaking wet pussy, making sure to get as much of her juices as she could. Carly then kissed her way back up to Miranda's face and kissed her deeply. They kissed and cooed as they touched and stroked each other, whispering. I giggled at them, "You two are so damn cute, but I am feeling a little left out here."

They both looked at me with a start, then laughed. Miranda said, "Well you're the one that fell asleep so it could have been very easily you eating my pussy!" The three of us laughed and cuddled up together. "Horny Bitches," I said, making them laugh even more. "Yeah, says the one who sucked Brad's cock in the bathroom earlier," piped in Carly. Miranda must have told her. I grinned and shook my head yes.

The holidays came and went as winter set in even harder. I had another appointment with my specialty doctor, and she asked if I made any decisions on my surgery plans. I asked her about the orchiectomy again and asked if I could get that first then if I wanted to do the full SRS later, if that would be a problem. She said it would not but would have to make sure there was enough tissue down there for her to do SRS if need be.

She examined me and said that there would not be a problem, however, since I was small to begin with, I should not expect to have a vagina that would be similar in size like the average cis woman, but with dilation no one would know the difference. I told the doctor that I saw her work up close and if I decided to go the full SRS, she would be the one to do it. We set up a surgery date for the orchiectomy, a week from today.

The day of the surgery came, and I had Miranda right by my side. Carly had to work, unfortunately, but would be there as soon as she could. They wheeled me into the operating room and soon I was out. The surgery only lasted about 30 minutes and about an hour later I woke up in recovery. I was not really feeling any pain, but I could feel pressure down there like after the pain subsides from getting kicked in the balls.

They wheeled me back to my room and there were my girls waiting for me, both smiling with tears in their eyes. All groggy still I looked at them and said, "Oh stop, you silly Bitches act like I was dying or something." They laughed a little, dried their eyes and hugged me close. I loved these two like no one else ever.

Carly and Miranda stayed with me at home for the next couple of days waiting on me hand and foot, getting my ice packs for my surgery site, and helping me to and from the bathroom, even going as far as giving me a sponge bath. I would be lying if I said I was not eating up all their attention.

About a week or so later, I was able to get around okay and had the stitches removed. The doctor said that everything looked great but to still refrain from doing anything too strenuous. No gym, no working out and no heavy sexual activity for at least another couple weeks or more if I was having any pain whatsoever.

I had gotten spoiled for the short time Carly and Miranda were staying with me and I missed them terribly when they left. I hatched a plan in my head. I would ask them to move in together. There was a three-bedroom condo on the top floor of my building that was available and with the three us sharing, the lease would not be a problem at all. Now to spring it on them.

I called Carly and Miranda and asked them to come over that evening, that I needed to talk to them about something important. Miranda, of course being the worry wort that she was, started crying as asked me if something was wrong with me. Silly Bitch, I told her, there is nothing wrong with me, if anything I am hoping it is something very right.

They came over around 6pm that evening, arriving together and both hugging me tightly as soon as they got in the door. Miranda must have gotten to Carly because she was all worried looking, too. "Will you two Bitches relax," I scolded. Both looking as if they were about to cry as we sat down in the living room. "Oh, you two, this is a happy thing I am going to talk to you about, now stop with the waterworks already," I said as I hugged them.

"Okay, here it is, you know how close the three of us have gotten these past couple months and you know how much I love you both, so how would you feel about moving in together? Before you answer, let me tell you that there is a beautiful three-bedroom condo at the top of this building. We would each have our own rooms with bathrooms, for privacy or for when we had someone over and we just wanted some one-on-one time with them.

So, what do you think?" Miranda and Carly just sat there with their mouths open. OH GOD, I thought to myself, they hate the idea. In the next instant they both jumped up and down with excitement, then grabbing me and hugging me, dancing around. "I take that as a yes," I asked when they calmed down. "Oh my GOD yes, Dawnie," Miranda exclaimed just as Carly screamed, "YES!" "YAY!" we all chimed together, them dancing around some more, as I sat down. A little too much yet, as the pain in my lower half reminded me.

It was all set, as we laid out the plans to move in together. It was perfect timing for Carly as her lease was just about to expire, and Miranda was doing a room share with some others so there was no issue with her leaving. The building manager did not fuss at bit with me since I just moving up to the top floor, and she was going to make more money from us.

By the end of February, the three of us moved in. The condo was gorgeous with a huge open floor plan that flowed from the living room around through the dining area into the kitchen. Glass from floor to ceiling greeted us on two sides giving us a gorgeous view of the city. A stairway off the living room area led to the second-floor level with a railing at the top of the steps wrapping around so you had a full view of the entire lower level.

The three bedrooms were huge, especially compared to what we all had moved from, one of which was slightly bigger than the other two. Carly and Miranda insisted that I take it since if it were not for me, this all would not have happened. Have I said how much I love these two girls? They are so damn good to me.

It took us a couple of weeks to get fully settled in, the only thing slowing us down was my slow recovery from my surgery but finally, I was completely healed and feeling great. We decided to have a little housewarming party and invited the usual crowd. Of course, Brad was there along with a new couple from the top floor next door.

Cami and Alex were their names and from what I could gather in the short time we got to know them, they seemed like they were opened to having fun. I guess we would find out in short order because as the evening progressed, the atmosphere was getting sexually charged as the drinks flowed and chatter was getting more and more risqué.

Miranda was flirting with a guy from work and Carly was busy making her move on a girl from across the hall from my old apartment. Brad was busy chatting it up with Alex and Cami came over to talk to me. She was gorgeous, too. I guessed she was in her late 30's maybe early 40's just the way she carried herself and how mature she acted.

Standing at nearly 5' 11 with heels on, long straight blond hair, parted to the side, full lips, and perfect makeup. Her black dress conforming to her body like a glove, accentuating every sexy curve. Her breasts looking perfect as the rest of her, the nipples hiding behind the soft material were just barely visible. About the size of silver dollars flowing to the thumb sized tips.

As she talked to me, her voice sounded like silk with each word she spoke. I was truly mesmerized by this woman and I dreamed in that instant wishing to look as elegant as she did. "Dawn?" she said. I snapped back to reality. "I am so sorry, Cami, I just got lost in you for a moment," I managed.

She smiled and said, "Dawn, are you by chance interested in women, too? I have been watching you all evening and I cannot help to be very attracted to you." I was blown away and blushing at the same time as I smiled and looked down. "Oh, thank you for the compliment, but I don't think I even come close to your beauty, Cami, and to answer your question, I am bisexual." I managed to say before she smiled, leaned in, and kissed me softly.

Her kiss set my insides on fire and I returned it with a little more passion, subtle whimpers coming from both of us. "What about your husband," I asked. "Oh, Alex isn't my husband, he is my Brother," she whispered. I nodded, taking her by the hand and walked with her to my room, grinning at Brad along the way. He winked and smiled as we walked by.

We got to my room, closed the door, and started kissing again. A deep slow very intimate kiss that sent tingles all over me. I reached her shoulders and slipped her straps down over her arms, releasing her gorgeous breasts into my now waiting hands. They were soft like little pillows, but very full and her nipples the size of thimbles pushing into my palms as I massaged them.

Cami reached down, lifted my top off and helped me out of my bra. Her hands massaging my barely little handful breasts, my nipples instantly on fire as she began teasing them, causing me to shiver and moan deep into our kissing. Her dress fell away from her, as we continued making out. I felt her hands move down to unbutton my jeans, bringing me back to reality in a snap.

I pulled back from our kissing, and I guided her to the bed to sit down. She looked at little confused as I said, "Cami, I have to tell you something. Before we go any further, I need to tell you that I am transgendered."

She looked at me for a few seconds, all over my body then back to my face.

"Dawn, I see nothing but a beautiful young woman sitting in front of me," she said as she smiled, then leaning in to kiss me again.

I stood up and front of her and pushed down my jeans and panties. "This is all that is left of my former physical self and someday, I hope to erase that," I said as I directed her attention to my half erect, small cook.

"It's still a part of you and beautiful like the rest of you," she said as she leaned in and took it into her mouth.

Cami lovingly sucked on me causing me to quiver, as she wrapped her hands around my ass, pulling me closer to her. My hands now resting on her beautiful blonde hair, stroking it softly and running my fingers through it. Her oral love making felt wonderful and I closed my eyes briefly as I moaned in pleasure.

I withdrew from her mouth, leaned down and gently pushed her back on the bed, kissing her deeply and passionately. I tasted myself on her kiss as our tongues danced together inside our mouths, both of us softly moaning. We paused for a moment to look deeply into each other's eyes then went back to our very intimate kissing.

Cami pushed me onto my back, then reached down and removed her panties. She looked at me and said, "Dawn, I need your sweet lips on my pussy so badly now." I pulled her up to me, so she could straddle my face. Her sweet pussy now in full view as she moved it towards my mouth. She was completely bare, without a trace of hair in sight.

Her outer labia were slightly thin but her inner labia and clit were large compared to anything I had ever seen, as her sex opened like a rose. I lifted my head and kissed her sweet pussy. She tossed her blonde hair back closing her eyes and whimpered, "Oh God yes."

I gently sucked on her swollen inner lips, filling my mouth with her tender flesh as she rocked ever so gently on my face, using her hands on my head and in my hair to help balance as she did so. I made oral love to her, drinking in her nectar as it flowed copiously into my mouth and running down my throat. I thought Miranda's pussy was wet, but nothing like this.