Exploring My Wife's Fantasies Ch. 02

Story Info
Our little group grows.
9k words
4.58
8.6k
9

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cap1968
cap1968
36 Followers

After our adventures, Stephanie and I connected on another level. We both wanted to be open and honest about our feelings. This meant that we needed to really talk about what we did and how it affected our lives and what we wanted to do in the future. We both agreed that we would only do things with each other. We had both received calls from Mariah asking when we wanted to get together again.

We talked about work and what kind of secrets we would have to keep. We also agreed that we would not have sex in the church again unless it was just the two of us. I asked her how she felt now that she had been with women. She said that it was a great experience and the physical feeling another woman touching her and kissing her body was amazing.

She also said that she had been thinking a lot about how it made her feel. She felt guilty because she had always been taught to be faithful. I told her I felt the same and that seeing her with another woman was sexy but there was no way I would be able to see her with another guy. I told her that I didn't want other women, I wanted her. I also told her that I found her being pleasured by other women extremely sexy.

Stephanie said that in the heat of the moment she loved seeing the women we were with finding pleasure from my touch. She went on to tell me that afterwards she felt jealous and the only thing that made her feel better was that I showed her how much I loved her.

We decided that I would only have actual sex with her when we had our fun. Meaning I could get a blow job from another woman and fucking her would be okay, but I would only cum in my wife. After we talked, we felt like we could move forward with the fun and still maintain our marriage. In the end that was the most important thing to me.

All these adventures were great, but I would give them all up for the woman I loved. She said the same to me. I really loved that woman.

Our sex life improved just as much as our life outside the bedroom. We found ourselves wanting to touch each other as much as possible. We would meet in one of the storage rooms at work and fuck like teenagers. We would drive out past the trees on the property and fuck in the truck.

Our fun in the bedroom was so great. We would watch lesbian porn and masturbate in front of each other before I would lick her entire body and make her cum as many times as I could before she begged me to fuck her.

It was amazing. Stephanie's body is a work of art and I enjoyed pleasuring her. In return she would ride my cock until I couldn't take it anymore. I would cum in her and she would suck my cock until I was hard again, taking small breaks to tell me how much she enjoyed licking pussy.

Stephanie would tell me how good it felt when Mariah was licking her pussy. She described how it felt to have me fucking her while the other women were licking and caressing her body. Stephanie would squirt and I would have the greatest orgasms. After a couple months of this and Mariah asking when we were going to play again, Stephanie decided to invited Mariah, Jackeline, and Angel over for some fun.

Angel said that she really wanted to. She said that she had fantasized about being with us many times. In the months since we first had our four-way, Angel and her guy had committed to each other. That meant no sex with other people.

Angel said, "I really want to and the thought of it has me so turned on right now. Ohhh, the thought of Stephanie licking my pussy and Dave titty fucking me again has me so hot. I am fingering myself."

We could hear Angel moan with pleasure. Stephanie also was turned on and she joined Angel in touching herself. She pulled down her yoga pants and panties and quickly began fingering her clit.

I said, "Stephanie is also turned on. She is fingering her pretty pussy with you. She is so sexy. What do you want us to do to help you feel good?"

"Stephanie, tell me how it feels to have your husband fuck you. I want you to tell me how it feels when he is licking your wet pussy." Angel moaned.

I got on my knees in front of the chair she was sitting in took her clit in my mouth. I then ran my tongue up and down her lips while I enjoyed the sounds of Angel's moans of pleasure.

Stephanie did as Angel asked. "He is licking my clit and my pussy lips. He is so good at it. I am playing with my tits and pinching my nipples. I wish you were here sucking on them. Your mouth felt so good. I am so closet to cuming. Dave don't stop. Yes, right there, suck my clit."

Angel was moaning over and over "don't stop" and we didn't.

Stephanie was ready and she said, "Please fuck me, please, oh fuck I need your cock in me right now!"

"Yes, fuck her. I need to hear you fuck her."

I moved Stephanie to the island in the kitchen and bent her over the top so she had support. I dropped my jeans and slowly slid my cock into her waiting pussy. She was so wet.

"He has me bent over and is fucking me from behind. His cock feels so good. Fuck me harder, please, I am so close fuck me harder." Stephanie ordered, looking over her shoulder with a smile.

Angel was now moaning "yes" over and over.

I sped up and fucked my wife with a purpose. I wanted to time Stephanie's orgasm with Angels.

"Angel, his cock feels so good. I am playing with my tits and getting so close. I am going to cum so hard. I wish your pussy was in my face. I would make you feel so good."

That was all it took. Angel screamed, "I want to feel your tongue on my clit so bad. Oh fuck I'm cuming so hard. It feels so good. Cum with me. Please cum with me."

Stephanie and I didn't need convincing. I thrusted one more long thrust into Stephanie, and I felt her body tense with a powerful orgasm.

"We are cuming with you. Dave is filling my pussy with his cum. Oh fuck I am cuming so hard. I wish I could see your beautiful tits and taste your pussy again. Just thinking about it has me cuming again. Of fuck I am having another orgasm. Cum with me Angel."

Angel just kept repeating, "I'm cuming, oh fuck, I'm cuming so hard." for over a minute. I held my cock in Stephanie and could feel her cuming on my cock over and over. It was amazing.

I got a washcloth from the bathroom and cleaned up my wife. My cum was leaking out of her. She was still very sensitive, and we kissed, and I gently fingered her clit while I washed her clean. She was still very turned on. Angel was still on the phone and Stephanie was describing what I was doing.

Angel said, "I bet it feels so good. I am so sensitive right now."

I kissed my wife and told her I had an idea. I whispered in her ear and she smiled.

"Angel, Dave has an idea that I think you might like. I know you are committed to this guy, and we respect that. We are doing this because we want to have fun, not to ruin lives. How about you come over and do what we did now. You can watch and enjoy the show. Bring a toy and you can pretend we are fucking, and you are part of everything."

Angel was silent for a second before saying, "I love that idea and I am in. I will see you Saturday night."

Angel hung up and we kissed and enjoyed a sensual moment. The calls to Mariah and Jackeline were not as exciting. Jackeline said that she would be there, and Mariah said she couldn't wait.

The rest of the week flew by. We had a normal Saturday. We went to the store and ran a few errands before we went home. We visited my stepdaughter and her boyfriend. He is a real loser, but we try and be supportive.

My stepdaughter, Kim, is 20 and she is mixed, black and Hispanic. I am not attracted to her, but I can see why she has always been pursued by both men and women. She would tell her mom stories about people trying to pick her up, both men and women. A few times couples would ask her if she wanted to join them.

She would smile and tell them no thank you. Stephanie told me that her boyfriend had made suggestions about having a threesome, but Kim always told him no. Kim confided with her mother that she thought about it sometimes but not with the idiot she was dating. Stephanie said that Kim told her that she thought women were sexy, but she didn't think she was ready for that.

Kim said she would never do that with her boyfriend. He was too much of a loser and would not be able to handle it. Before we met her boyfriend for lunch, Kim pulled her mom into another room to tell her something.

***

Stephanie took Kim upstairs so they could have some privacy. They went into Kim's old room and sat on the bed. Kim wasn't sure she wanted to tell her mom what happened, but she had to tell someone, and her mom would understand.

Kim started, "Mom, I have to tell you something and I need your advice. Last weekend, I went with my boyfriend to see his kid. Of course, his ex, the mom was there. I don't like it but I tried and be supportive."

Stephanie understood and told her so.

Kim went on, "The thing is, his kid wasn't there. It was him trying to get me to have a threesome with her. When April opened the door, she was wearing a silky teddy. It didn't hide much. My boyfriend went in and I followed. I told him I was not interested, and I got angry. I told him to do whatever he wanted. I was going to sit and ignore them."

Kim told Stephanie that she thought it would make him change his mind and they would leave. It didn't. April removed the teddy and her boyfriend started to strip. Kim told her mom that April was very beautiful.

April was a light skinned black woman in her 20s with a thin body and big tits with hard nipples. Kim told her mom that she stared at her body and was attracted to her. She said that she just sat there and watched as April started blowing her boyfriend.

April looked at Kim and tried to invite her to join but Kim sat frozen on the couch. Kim watched April masturbate while she was giving her man head. Kim told her mom she was both turned on and pissed off.

Stephanie didn't know what to say but she told her daughter it was okay.

Kim described how her boyfriend pulled April over to the couch and sat April next to her. Kim's boyfriend dropped between April's legs and ate her pussy. Kim told her mom she was so tempted to touch her, but April made the first move.

"I was sitting there trying to be pissed off when April put her hand on my leg and tried to kiss me." Kim said.

Kim said she moved farther down the couch away from them but April just kept trying.

Kim said, "My boyfriend started fucking April doggy style. April positioned herself so she was right in front of my face. April was so hot, and I was really turned on. When April tried to kiss me again, I didn't resist. She was so full of passion, and I kissed her back."

Kim was blushing and her mom told her it was okay to continue.

Stephanie was becoming very turned on by the thought of April kissing her but she focused.

Kim went on, "My boyfriend has no stamina and he lasted only a minute before he was cuming in his condom. He, of course, thought he was the conquering hero. He left the room to use the bathroom. When he left April kissed me again and grabbed my breasts. I didn't know what to do. I was so excited."

Kim described to her mom how April kissed her neck and massaged her body. Kim described her feelings when April wanted her to lick and kiss her tits. Kim said she hesitantly licked one of her nipples.

"April moaned and fingered herself. I must admit that I was about to give in and just have sex with her, but the boyfriend yelled from the bathroom that he was ready to go." Kim said. The anger in her voice was returning.

Stephanie told her daughter that she needed to get rid of the guy. She said it was okay to have the feelings she had. Being curious is okay. Kim was surprised by her mother's attitude. She thought her mom would flip out and tell her how many mistakes she was making.

It made Kim feel comfortable enough to tell her mom that she didn't know what to do but she knew she had to get rid of her boyfriend. Kim told her mom that she would do something about her situation as soon as she could.

Stephanie told her that whatever she needed just ask.

Both women were very turned on and each one said they had to go to the bathroom before they left.

Stephanie grabbed one of her toys. Her pussy was so wet thinking about April kissing her and being able to play with her hot body. Stephanie was cuming with only a few thrusts of her toy.

In the other bathroom Kim was fingering her clit. She wanted to let April make love to her, and she imagined April between her legs licking her clit and bringing her to an orgasm. Kim was cuming on her fingers about the same time as her mother was in the other room.

***

Stephanie told me she would fill me in later. We left and met her idiot at the restaurant. Both Kim and Stephanie acted like Kim hadn't said anything about April. We discussed several things before Kim told us that Victoria, Stephanie's younger sister, was having problems.

It seems that Victoria was not sure if she wanted to stay with her husband since she had feelings for another person. Kim didn't what their name was, but Victoria said that it was a woman she worked with.

Stephanie and I didn't know what to say. Kim took that as shock, so we went with it. Kim didn't sound like she was judging Victoria. We all knew that Victoria could do better. She is a very sexy Hispanic woman. She is a thin and has small tits, but her body is solid, and she has a nice ass. After she had kids, her ass seemed to round out a bit.

On top of that, Victoria's husband was also interested in another person, but Kim didn't go into detail.

We let the subject drop until we got to the truck.

Stephanie's mind was spinning, and she asked, "What do you think about Victoria? I didn't know she liked women. Should we talk to her? Should we try and hook her up with someone so she can see what it's like? She doesn't have the support I have in you. Cam is such an idiot. Should we talk to her at all about this?"

I smiled and said, "We should just relax and let her come to us. She is talking to Kim, and it seems like she is working it out. If she needs us, we will be here for her."

We talked for a few minutes more about it before finally letting it go. We agreed that we didn't want it to interfere with our evening. We got a few snacks for the night and went home, showered and waited for the women to arrive.

Mariah was there first. We kind of suspected that she would be the first to get there. She came in and was wearing a long trench coat. She kissed Stephanie and then me before opening it and letting it drop to the floor.

Mariah was completely naked under the coat. Her hard nipples and beautiful body were on complete display. She took Stephanie by the hand and led her to the couch in the living room. Stephanie and I had discussed how we would start the evening. I guess it was decided for us.

Mariah and Stephanie kissed, their hands roaming each other's body. Stephanie was only wearing yoga pants and a t-shirt, so it was not long before she was naked. I was hard as a rock but I knew I had to let the other women in, so I just enjoyed the show.

Mariah sat Stephanie down on the couch and got on her knees between her legs. Stephanie looked at me and winked. Mariah's tongue touched her clit and Stephanie moaned with pleasure, her eyes rolling back.

I heard a knock at the door. I opened it to find Jackeline and Angel with big smiles on their faces. I let them in and showed them to the living room. Both were dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. Angel was carrying a small bag with her.

The women watched Mariah pleasure my wife. Stephanie was getting very close to her first orgasm of the night, and it was very sexy. Jackeline undressed and got down beside Mariah. The women kissed and Mariah let Jackeline continue to lick Stephanie. This was getting started very quickly.

Angel also stripped out of her clothes and I could see that she really wanted to join the fun but she had made a promise that she intended to keep. That didn't mean she couldn't have fun on her own. She pulled a glass dildo out of her bag and sat on a loveseat across from the couch. She would be able to watch and enjoy everything. Angel's tits were so perfect, and I was going to miss playing with them.

Stephanie was now cuming and pushing Jackeline's face away from her. Stephanie is very sensitive right after she cums. Mariah was on her back and had pulled Jackeline's pussy to her waiting lips. The two women were on fire. Stephanie threw a blanket on the floor and got down between Mariah's legs.

I was letting the women enjoy themselves. I stripped out of my clothes and gently jerked off. Stephanie was gently masturbating while she enjoyed Mariah's body. Mariah was in the middle getting the best of both worlds and Jackeline was still on her knees sitting on Mariah's face.

Jackeline moaned, "I have missed this. Oh God, your tongue feels so good. I am going to make this last. Oh, fuck yes, right there.

I watched the women moan and massage each other. Angel was really enjoying the show. She was finger fucking herself with one hand and cupping and licking her nipples with the other. I was so tempted to try and join her, but I knew it would be a bad idea.

I walked over to Jackeline and offered her my cock. She didn't hesitate and tried to swallow it. She deep throated me and I almost lost control. The closer she got to cuming the harder she sucked. I looked at my wife and she was smiling up at me from between Mariah's legs. Her face was covered in Mariah's cum.

Jackeline came a few seconds later and collapsed on top of Mariah in a "69" position. I sat on the couch and Stephanie got up and straddled my hips. She lowered her wet slit on my cock and slowly rocked back and forth. We could see Angel she looked very sexy. She was also cuming on her fingers and licking the wetness away.

Stephanie said, "Come over here Angel and let me lick that wet pussy. I want to please you so bad."

Angel smiled, "I really want to, but I promised I wouldn't let another man touch me."

"Dave will not do anything. Just me. I have wanted to lick your pussy again since we talked." Stephanie said.

I said with a wink, "I will behave. I have the best looking and sexiest woman in the world on me right now. I will try and resist."

Angel sat on the back of the couch and Stephanie lowered her head to Angel's wet clit. She slowly road me up and down, timing her movements with licking Angel. Stephanie was taking her time and I knew from doing that to her that the build up and orgasm Angel would feel would be huge.

We heard screaming from the floor. I looked over to see both Mariah and Jackeline squirming on the floor as they brought each other to orgasm. The women laid there a few minutes watching the show and caressing the other's body.

Angel was grabbing the couch and getting more and more animated. She kept repeating "I am so close." Stephanie was also getting close. I could feel her body on top of mine and feel her pussy start to convulse.

Mariah and Jackeline got up and joined us on the couch. Mariah sat next to Angel on the back of the couch. They kissed and Mariah attacked Angel's tits like she was never going to see them again.

That was all it took. Angel screamed with pleasure as a huge orgasm tore threw her body. She grabbed the couch and her head rolled back. Jackeline was sitting next to me and pleasuring Stephanie. She was licking and kissing her hard nipples.

Stephanie came and grabbed Jackeline by the face, kissing her passionately. Stephanie hugged me and kissed me. We were so in love at that moment. I held her close and we enjoyed the moment. Angel moved back to the loveseat across the room and started sucking on her dildo and slowly fingering her pussy. She needed a minute herself.

Mariah and Jackeline were ready to go and both wanted to play with Angels big tits and gorgeous body. They both joined Angel and all three women kissed and gently explored each other. After a few minutes, Mariah was between Angel's legs fucking her with the glass cock. Mariah's ass was up in the air on the arm of the loveseat, and she was fingering her own pussy.

cap1968
cap1968
36 Followers