Exploring My Wife's Fantasies Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cap1968
cap1968
36 Followers

The four women all moaned about how sexy Mairah looked. Dave and Stephanie smiled at each other. Stephanie moaned, "Mariah, come here and kiss me. Tonight is about the ladies. Dave will get his."

Mariah smiled and got up. "I guess I can wait a little longer before I get that dick."

Dave said, "Don't worry. I will be fucking you before you know it."

Victoria, Tiffany, and her guest hadn't arrived yet, but Stephanie hoped they were okay.

Mariah joined Susan and Angel on the couch, and they talked about how good each other looked. They introduced themselves to Naomi. Naomi commented on each woman's appearance and told them they would enjoy the toys she brought. Stephanie walked into the kitchen, where her husband was getting drinks ready.

Stephanie told her husband, "I wonder who Tiffany is bringing for our weekend."

"I don't know, but it will be fun. What is your plan for the weekend? I know you have one." Dave said with a smile.

Smiling back, Stephanie said, "My plans will not stand up to how horny the women are. Don't worry; you will get lots of pussy this weekend. Tonight, I want to spoil Victoria and Tiffany. With the toys we have, we will have fun. Can you let us play for a while without joining?"

"Of course. I love you, wife, and I want you to have fun, too." Dave whispered.

Stephanie hugged her husband, and they kissed passionately. This man so spoiled her, and she knew it. Things would have progressed if Angel hadn't called out from the living room that she wanted some wine. Stephanie was wearing a tight red T-shirt and panites. Her nipples rubbed against the fabric, making them stand out. Dave wore a t-shirt and shorts, and Stephanie admired her man as he walked away.

Dave admired Susan and Mariah again before opening the door. Angel was still talking to Naomi. Angel looked so good in her bra and panties. Mariah was drinking her wine and speaking to Susan. She wore a sheer blue blouse and panties with high heels. Mariah's legs were one of her best features, and she was showing them off tonight.

Susan wore gym shorts and a sweatshirt, but when she saw what Mariah was wearing, she smiled and slowly removed them. Under them, she wore a purple teddy and no panties. Stephanie and Mariah both admired the woman's chest. Susan had the tits of a 24-year-old, firm and at least C cup in size.

The women hugged and kissed each other. Stephanie asked the women to get comfortable. "We don't want to get started before everyone arrives."

Mariah and Susan were talking about the toys Naomi had laid out. The sectional was large and wrapped around, covering two walls so there was room for several people. Dave had set up a folding table with snacks and water bottles. Stephanie added toys and lube to one, and Naomi set hers upon another.

Susan said, "I have wanted to return since we did this last time. I am so happy that you can be here, Mariah. My mom said you are very sexy, and I agree."

Mariah blushed, "You are very sexy yourself. Are you staying the entire weekend or just tonight?"

Stephanie said, "I hope you both stay both nights. I have some fun planned for tomorrow night, and we can enjoy each other all during the day."

Both women said they had no plans to leave.

Stephanie said, "I hope the other women get her soon. I am about to jump both of you."

All three women laughed. There was another knock at the door, and Dave was there to answer it. Stephanie could see the bulge in his shorts. This was going to be a good night.

Victoria walked in wearing a long, fluffy robe. She smiled and said she rode with Tiffany and her daughter Hannah. "They are just grabbing their bag from the car."

Stephanie saw Dave look his way and wink. His smile showed that he was thrilled with what he was seeing.

Victoria opened her robe and let it drop to the floor. She looked amazing. Her naked body was on display for everyone to enjoy. Tiffany and Hannah walked in right behind Victoria. They each had on shorts and T-shirts.

Tiffany took Victoria by the hand and led Victoria to the left end of the couch, saying," We already started in the car. I want this woman now."

Stephanie looked at Hannah and was amazed at how sexy the young woman looked. She is 22 and looks like her mother in many ways. They watched Hannah strip off her shorts, revealing her white crotchless panties. Hannah's big tits pushed against her red t-shirt.

Hannah smiled and said, "I hope it's okay that I came. My mom told me about what happened, and I convinced her to let me come."

Stephanie was a little in shock, but it faded quickly. Hannah was an amazing-looking woman.

Naomi saw what was happening and knew that if she controlled things, she would retain possible sales. Looking around the room, Naomi saw that the women had paired off. Angel and Kim stood beside the table with Stephanie's toys, and Kim whispered that she wanted to use one on Angel. Both kissed and gently caressed each other.

Susan and Hannah talked, and everyone else listened. "Is this going to be your first time with a woman?"

Hannah blushed and said, "Yes. I had never kissed a woman before tonight when Victoria kissed me on the way here. It was so exciting. I watched her finger herself and could not resist touching her. Victoria turned and kissed me. If we hadn't been so close to getting here, I would have pulled her into the back seat with me."

Susan took Hannah in her arms, "I know what you mean. It was a short time ago that I first had sex with a woman."

They kissed and settled down on the right side of the couch. Mariah and Stephanie sat together in the middle of the sectional where it turned, and Tiffany and Victoria were on the left side of the large sectional.

Naomi started her presentation. She knew that this was about to break down into an orgy, and she couldn't wait to get her hands on Stephanie. Naomi loved women, and Stephanie was gorgeous. Naomi decided to skip all the games she played and get straight to the demonstrations.

The women were all listening to her and caressing their partner. Stephanie's husband, Dave, was passing out drinks and snacks. The room was charged with sexual energy, but they were behaving so far. Naomi wanted to just give in to her feelings and just join the women and fuck, but she knew that Stephanie wanted to draw things out a bit.

Naomi decided to do both. "Okay, ladies, you are all down to your sexy undies, and I think I should join you."

Stephanie and the other women watched Naomi talk about what kind of toys and lube she had for sale. Naomi talked about the difference between glass dildos and rubber or hard plastic. Naomi talked about the best lube for each toy. All the while, she was stripping off her dress and blouse. Naomi slowly stripped until she was wearing her bra and panties.

Naomi talked for about 5 minutes, and the women in the room were getting more and more horny.

Naomi finally asked, "Are there any women here that want to demonstrate one of our newest glass cocks?"

Angel and Kim were already standing, so they stepped forward. Naomi told Angel to sit on the stool she had sat in the middle of the room. Naomi took Kim by the hand and pulled her into her arms. "I have wanted to do this all night."

Naomi kissed Kim and cupped Kim's firm ass. The rest of the women in the room moaned and squirmed in their seats. Angel spread her legs and fingered her clit.

Naomi said, "Kim and I will show you how good our toys are. Angel will be the one who gets the pleasure of being our test subject."

Kim stood behind Angel and supported Angel while Naomi got on her knees in front of her. Angel leaned back into Kim, saying, "Yes, yes. Oh fuck yes. That feels amazing," as she watched Naomi slide the glass cock into her wet pussy. Kim reached around and played with her big tits. She pinched her nipples and was rewarded with a loud "Yes, right there" from Angel.

That was all it took. Angel took Naomi and Kim by the hand and led them out of the living room and up the stairs. Naomi knew there had to be a bed up there somewhere, and she was going to fuck both these women.

Susan didn't waste any time taking off Hannah's shirt. Hannah's nipples were hard, and her tits were beautiful.

Dave watched the women wrapped in a sexual embrace. They kissed and caressed each other, taking their time and enjoying the moment. Dave was ready. Stephanie asked him to set up the video camera and record everything.

Victoria and Tiffany slowly stripped off each other's clothes. Victoria spent several minutes kissing and sucking on Tiffany's hard nipples. They kissed and explored, each enjoying the heat of the other woman's body.

Tiffany moaned, "Your skin feels so good against mine. Yes, that's it, it feels so good."

Victoria just smiled and licked Tiffany's nipples to her neck before kissing her in a deep, longing kiss.

Susan gently leads Hannah through her first time with a woman. She laid her on the couch, kissing and caressing her gently. Susan said, "Your body is so sexy. I am going to make you feel so good."

They both smiled and continued making out. Both women had big tits, and they both moaned as they pressed together. Hannah said, "I am so horney right now. I need to cum so bad."

Stephanie and Mariah were also deep in their world. Mariah kneeled on the floor in front of Stephanie and removed her t-shirt. Stephanie smiled and looked down at the beautiful woman sucking on her hard nipples. It felt so good that Stephanie just laid back and enjoyed the feeling.

Stephanie moaned, "Kiss me."

Mariah did so, and both women enjoyed the feeling of the other woman's body. They let their hands explore and passionately kissed each other. It had been a while since they had been together, and Stephanie wondered why she let it be so long.

Stephanie slid her butt to the edge of the couch when she felt Mariah finger her clit over her panties. Mariah licked and kissed her way down Stephanie's body.

Stephanie enjoyed the feeling of her friend pleasuring her and took a moment to look around the room. Tiffany was on top of Victoria, licking and sucking on her nipples. Stephanie watched Tiffany move down Victoria's body, take off her panties, and kiss her way up Victoria's leg to her wet pussy.

Looking over to Hannah and Susan, Stephanie almost had a spontaneous orgasm. Susan's ass was up in the air, and she was between Hannah's legs, licking her pussy. Hannah moaned, "Oh yes, that feels so good." over and over.

Stephanie felt Mariah lick her clit, and Stephanie's body tensed and came into Mariah's mouth. Mariah is so good at oral sex. She slowly licked Stephanie's pussy lips and clit, building up the inevitable flood of pleasure. Her tongue flicked over and over again until Stephanie was ready to burst. Stephanie lifted her hip and squirmed; Mariah was so good at licking pussy.

Tiffany had Victoria feeling the same way. Victoria moaned, "So good, you are so good."

The sounds of Victoria and Hannah cumming were amazing, and Stephanie screamed out, "I'm cumming". Stephanie and Mariah switched places, and Stephanie dropped down to give Mariah the same feeling she had just enjoyed. Mariah pinched her nipples and just kept repeating "yes, yes" over and over.

Tiffany and Victoria also switched places. Tiffany was already close to cumming. She was fingering herself the entire time she pleasured Victoria. Tiffany was also very vocal, repeating, "Right there, yes, right there."

Tiffany looked at her daughter and smiled. Hannah was enjoying herself. Dave could hear the moans of pleasure coming from upstairs. He smiled and noted that they needed to get another camera upstairs. It was too bad April couldn't make it tonight.

Stephanie licked Mariah like her pussy was an ice cream cone, flicking her clit each time. Mariah gripped the couch cushions and enjoyed the building orgasm. Stephanie slid a finger into Mariah's tight pussy, and that sent her over the edge. Mariah's body stiffened, and she pushed her pussy into Stephanie's face. Stephanie just smiled and enjoyed it.

Stephanie and Mariah kissed and watched Hannah enjoy her first taste of pussy. From the way Susan was squirming around, Hannah was a quick learner. Tiffany also enjoyed the show while she pleasured Victoria. Victoria had already cum, but Tiffany was enjoying the view, and Victoria was enjoying the feeling.

Susan was also enjoying herself. After Hannah came, she smiled at Susan and said, "Your turn. God, that felt so good."

Hannah attacked Susan's pussy. Hannah was so excited and turned on that she didn't even think about the fact that she was eating another woman's pussy. When it did finally hit her that she was about to make another woman cum, she smiled and knew she wanted to do this with everyone in the room.

Susan came so hard, "Oh my God, Hannah, that feels so good. I'm cumming,"

Stephanie licked up and down Mariah's body and kissed her lovingly. Stephanie loved a woman's body, and Mariah's was so sexy. So far, the night was everything she wanted. Stephanie could hear Victoria having an orgasm to her left and Susan having one to her right. Stephanie wanted more, but she didn't care about where.

Victoria and Tiffany kissed and held each other while they watched Susan and Hannah finish. Tiffany wanted Susan. Susan had just made her daughter cum, it was her turn.

Tiffany moaned, "Susan, I want to make love to you. Come over here so I can lick you all over."

Hannah wanted to be with everyone but needed to be with Stephanie. She had a crush on her since she was a teenager. Now that she was an adult, Hannah wanted to fuck Stephanie. Hannah got up and kissed Mariah and Victoria, and they took her place on the couch before sitting in front of Stephanie.

Stephanie smiled, "Mmmmm, you are so beautiful."

The two women kissing and Hannah's passion with Susan was just the beginning. Hannah was so turned on, and when Stephanie flicked a finger over her clit; she couldn't help but have an orgasm. Her body tensed under Stephanie, and she moaned into her mouth. The kiss was so sensual.

Victoria and Mariah lay down with Victoria on top. Victoria hadn't been with Mariah, and she was excited to feel her under her and make her cum. Mariah smiled and begged, "Oh yes, Victoria. Your body feels so good. Make me cum. I need to cum again so bad."

Victoria smiled and kissed and licked her way down Mariah's body. Victoria took her time and explored Mariah's body.

Tiffany laid Susan on the floor with Susan's head near Stephanie's ass. Stephanie was on her knees between Hannah's legs finger fucking her and sucking on her clit. Susan smiled and reached back so she could finger fuck Stephanie.

Hannah repeated, "Oh my clit, suck on my clit."

Every woman in the room moaned and cried out that they were cumming. The woman with their faces buried in pussy was making the women they were licking scream and cried out, "I'm cumming, oh fuck yes," over and over. Stephanie was also getting very close to cumming herself. Susan rolled her head so she was under Stephanie's pussy.

Stephanie was loving life. She was about to cum from Susan's expert tongue, and Hannah's pussy was convulsing around her fingers. Stephanie raised her head to take a breath and scream out, "Oh shit, I'm cumming. Oh fuck that feels so good". She continued to finger fuck Hannah, curling her fingers so she could brush against her G spot.

Susan moaned, "Oh God, right there. Yes, right there."

Tiffany sucked on Susan's clit and watched Susan cup her big tits and play with her nipples. Susan's body shook, and she pushed Tiffany's mouth away. Susan's pussy was so sensitive she needed to stop for a second.

Stephanie could tell that Susan was no longer able to do two things at once: pleasuring her and the explosion she was feeling between her legs. Tiffany smiled and backed away.

Dave watched from the kitchen and enjoyed watching and filming the action. His cock was ready to burst, but he promised his wife he would behave. He would have his choice of woman, or women, that would join him and Stephanie in bed that night.

Right now, he just wanted to fuck his wife. She looked so sexy between Hannah's legs. Victoria was also looking incredibly sexy between Mariah's legs. Watching her finger her pussy and pleasure, Mariah was almost more than he could take. Dave thought, "I bet I could get behind Victoria and fuck her. It would feel so good."

He decided to behave.

Mariah closed her eyes and just enjoyed the moment. She pulled at her nipples and gave herself a little pain to go with the pleasure. Victoria was so good.

Victoria smiled at Mariah, "Is that what you want? You want me to lick your clit and finger you?"

Mariah moaned, "Yes, please." and smiled back.

Stephanie was so close to cumming. Susan was fingering her again, but she was still coming down from her orgasm. Tiffany was teasing Susan and licking her pussy gently. Every time her tongue flicked over her clit, Susan stopped and took a deep breath.

"I need to cum." Stephanie moaned.

Hannah stood and grabbed one of the vibrators from the table. Stephanie sat down, and Hannah got between her legs. Hannah smiled and slowly slid the first few inches into Stephanie's wet pussy.

Victoria got on her knees, facing the back of the couch, and Mariah got behind her. Mariah loved this position because she could finger fuck a woman and play with her clit, all while licking her pussy lips and the sensitive area between the asshole and the pussy. Mariah only did this with women she trusted, and Victoria loved it.

Victoria turned and watched Hannah fucking her sister with the vibrator. She could hear the low hum whenever Hannah pushed it in and out. Victoria looked at her sister's face and saw the ecstasy and pleasure Stephanie was feeling. Victoria was not sure if anything would happen between them, but she decided she wanted a turn fucking her sister with the vibrator.

Victoria watched in surprise and excitement when Tiffany and Susan changed positions. Tiffany got on her hands and knees behind Hannah, and Susan did the same behind Tiffany. Susan got down low to finger and lick Tiffany's wet slit. Tiffany was lost in pleasure. When Tiffany reached up and cupped Hannah's mound and slid a finger into her wet slit, an orgasm tore through Victoria's body.

Hannah felt a hand on her pussy, and a finger enter her from behind, "Oh fuck yes, Mom, that feels so good."

Stephanie pushed Hannah's head down towards her pussy. She wanted to feel her tongue on her clit while she fucked her with the toy. Hannah didn't resist. She lowered her face down and enjoyed licking another woman. Stephanie was ready to explode.

Mariah could see Victoria was watching her sister. Hannah was doing a good job, but with her mother fingerfucking her, Hannah wasn't able to concentrate. Mariah could tell that Stephanie was so close to her climax but just wasn't able to reach it. Mariah stood and whispered in Victoria's ear, "Why don't you help Stephanie cum."

Mariah stood and took Hannah's hand, "You are so sexy."

Mariah lay on the left side of the couch, and Hannah didn't hesitate. She spread her lips apart and went to work. Hannah might not have been very good with the toy, but Mariah was convinced after a few moments that Hannah was good at eating pussy.

"Oh yes, ohhhhh yes. Mmmmmmm." That was all Mariah could say.

Victoria got on her knees on the floor between Stephanie's legs. She took the toy from Hannah and was now fucking her sister with it. Stephanie saw that it was Victoria fucking her, but Stephanie didn't care. She was so close to cumming, and the build-up was so erotic.

Stephanie cupped one of Victoria's tits with one hand and fingered her clit with the other. Stephanie's touch was warm, and her fingers pinched and flicked her nipples. Victoria thought about taking it further but decided this was as far as she would go with her sister.

cap1968
cap1968
36 Followers