Exploring New Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen crawled up alongside Bianca and laid beside her. She stared at B's face as B regained control of her breathing. Her breasts rose and fell slightly with each breath. B's face was still flush from her orgasm and, as she slowly opened her eyes, she turned to Karen and simply said, 'Wow!'

Bianca's eyes closed again and soon Karen could tell she was asleep. She pulled the sheet over her to keep her warm.

*********************************************

In the bathroom, Karen realised she was still fully dressed. That was a new one.

She could smell her own arousal.

As she washed her hands, she looked at herself in the mirror. Her lipstick was gone, but otherwise no one could tell that she just been doing.

Oh, but Karen knew. The memory of that brought a smile to her face and a flush of pride. Her chest swelled at her accomplishment and she looked at herself with fresh eyes.

'You are sexy,' she thought.

'You are hot.'

'You are so fucking horny,' she whispered to herself.

****************************

B was lying on her side watching the bathroom door as Karen opened it.

'I was wondering if you were coming back. I'm sorry I fell asleep - no one has ever made me cum that way.'

'I'm glad you enjoyed it.'

'Oh, Karen. You don't understand. That was out of this world. You made my body feel things it's never felt before. The way your tongue felt on my clit was exquisite.'

Karen blushed at the explicit language and her pussy released even more dampness into her panties.

'I really enjoyed that too. I liked being able to arouse you.'

'I think you're overdressed. I better do something about that.'

***********

Bianca stood up and pulled Karen with her.

'Mmmmmm. I've been waiting for this all night.'

Bianca leaned forward and gently kissed Karen. Her hands roamed across Karen's back and she pulled the white top out of her skirt.

The top loosened, Karen felt sparks fly as B's fingers ran across her skin. Gently running up her spine, Bianca traces the bra across Karen's shoulders.

'I'm going to take your top off,' she whispered in Karen's ear.

Karen let out an audible moan as B pulled the white too over her head.

'Your bra is gorgeous.' B lowered her face to kiss the top of Karen's half-exposed breasts.

Feeling B's lips on her skin was heaven for Karen and she held B's head gently.

B's hands continued to stroke Karen's back and down over her arse. Her tongue traced over the fleshy mounds of Karen's breasts until lust overcame B and her fingers found the clasp of Karen's bra.

With a gentle flick, Karen felt the tension around her chest release. Her breasts didn't move, despite being released from their captivity.

The straps slid across Karen's shoulders, expertly guided by B's fingers. They caressed her clavicle before guiding the straps down her arms.

Still hiding the lower part of her breasts, the bra hung onto them in one last modest protest. As the straps passed her elbows, the cups fell away and Karen's bare breasts were right in front of Bianca's face.

B took in the sight with wonderment. Each breast was perfectly shaped. Not too big and not too small. Their weight made them exquisitely tear-dropped. The flat line from the top leading the way down to the pink areola, capped by a pointy, hard nipple. The soft curve of the underside of Karen's breast made Bianca's mouth water.

Karen's nipple ached from their release. They were hard as she could ever remember them. And B's breath was causing them to harden even more.

'Please kiss them.'

B stood mesmerised. Her fingers ran up Karen's arms until they were at her rib cage. They paused when they were just below her breasts.

'Please touch them.'

B watched as her right hand slowly traced the underside of Karen's left breast. The skin was warm and soft. B could feel its weight pressing against her fingers. She gently lifted the breast with four fingers to experience their heft.

'Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkkk...' Karen moaned. 'Please...'

B's fingers let Karen's breast slide seductively against them until her middle finger touched the edge of Karen's areola.

'Aaaaaaahhhh.' Karen's nipple ached to be touched.

B watched in fascination as her finger slid along the darker skin until she felt the tip touch the hard rubbery point on Karen's breast.

'Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Yesssss!!'

The nipple flicked across her fingertip and the contact was gone.

'Nooooooooooo!!'

B slowly repeated the torture on Karen's right breast and nipple, garnering a similar, if not more emphatic, reaction.

'Please, B. Please...'

With Karen's chest heaving under laboured breathing, B knew it was time. She lowered her mouth and covered the right areola and nipple with her mouth. Her tongue reached out to circle the nipple, slowly, teasingly.

'Yeeeeessssss! More...'

With a gentle flick, B's tongue wet the nipple and with a gentle intake of breath, she sucked the small nub into her mouth.

'More... Ooooohhhhhh fuckkkkkkk!! Yes, yes, yes...'

Karen was in ecstasy and agony at the same time. Her nipples ached, her pussy was throbbing and B was taking her sweet time. Karen could feel the cum running down her thigh.

'Harder...'

B pulled more of Karen's breast into her mouth as she pressed the nipple between her tongue and the roof of her mouth.

'Fuck yes.. harder...'

B paused for a moment.

'Harder please.'

B pressed her tongue up against the roof of her mouth as hard as she could.

'Fuuuucckkkkkk... yes, yes, yes. You're going to make me cuuuuuummmmmmmmm!!'

Karen's entire body convulsed as her orgasm ripped through her. Her knees buckled and B held on to her to make sure she didn't fall.

Karen felt her entire body release as the electricity shot out every nerve ending. Her nipples were on fire, her stomach tense, her pussy flooded. Cum ran down her leg as B pressed hard on the nipple, determined to maximise Karen's pleasure.

'Oohhh my gawwwwwwwd...'

Bianca eased Karen down onto the bed. She crawled across her and held Karen in her arms, her bare breasts against Karen's back.

Karen's breath was still in big gulps. Bianca could feel Karen's chest rise and fall with each gasp and then slowly felt her breathing calm down.

'I've never cum from someone sucking on my nipples before,' Karen confessed. 'How did you do that?'

'I just did what you asked.'

Karen rolled over until she was face-to-face with Bianca. She looked into B's eyes contentedly, 'That was better than anything I've ever experienced.'

***************

Bianca pulled Karen closer, her hand on Karen's waist, her fingers tracing the edge of Karen's skirt. 'You're still overdressed,' she deadpanned.

'It seems I am. Shall we rectify that?'

'Yes, please. May I?' Bianca asked as her fingers played with the buttons on the side of Karen's skirt.

'Please.'

Bianca's fingers nimbly grasped the top button as she pulled the fabric to loosen the tension. The top of Karen's skirt revealed just the top of her hip. B stared at the exposed flesh.

'Ahem. Why did you stop?'

Blushing, Bianca looked up at Karen's eyes knowing she'd been busted staring. 'Sorry, I got distracted. Your skin is gorgeous.'

'Thank you. But I really feel overdressed.'

'Yes, of course!!

Bianca's fingers deftly slipped down to the next button and with a slight pop, more of Karen's hip appeared. The skin was smooth, slightly paler than her stomach, but still smooth and strong. Many hours on horses had given Karen very fit and powerful legs, hips and arse.

'AHEM!!'

Bianca blushed again. 'Sorry.'

With a pop, a third button opened, then a fourth. The skirt fell towards the bed, exposing more of Karen's lower stomach.

'You.., you.., you...'

'I what? Cat got your tongue?'

Bianca practically whispered, 'You don't have any underwear on either.'

Karen laughed. 'Oh. Is that all? I was starting to worry there was something wrong.'

'Have you been that way all night?'

'Yes.'

'Why?'

'It makes me feel sexy. It makes me feel empowered. It makes me feel confident.'

'I love it too.'

With a pop, pop, pop, pop, B undid the remaining buttons on Karen's skirt, revealing more and more delectable skin.

When the last button came loose, the skirt fell to the bed, leaving Karen completely exposed, just her stockings on.

'Wow,' was all Bianca could utter.

Karen was completely shaven, giving Bianca and unhindered view of Karen's swollen labia. Karen's lower lips were delightfully puffy.

B's eyes took in the sight, a noticeable bulge where her clit topped her labia. The labia were pink and blood-filled. They shone in the light, slick with Karen's excitement.

'God, your pussy is gorgeous.'

'Thank you. It's very wet thanks to you.'

'Can I touch it?'

'Please do.'

B's fingers traced the line from Karen's hip, down across her thigh until she reached the object of her desire. Her fingers hesitated as they reached the junction of Karen's legs.

'Go ahead. I want you to.'

Bianca took a deep breath and stroked the area between Karen's leg and her labia.

'Mmmmmm'

The heat radiated from Karen's sex. It was damp. It was sensitive.

A single finger traced the edge of Karen's labia. Karen's shuddered at B's touch.

Bianca noticed Karen's reaction and grew bolder. Her finger slid down to the bottom of Karen's labia and found the opening at the bottom.

With the slightest pressure, her the length of her finger slid up between the lips, drawing the dampness with it as it travelled the length of Karen's pussy until it reached the junction at the top.

Karen's clit begged to be touched and B wasn't going to pass up the chance. Pressing a little harder, she found a hard little bud hidden between the folds. It was slippery as anything and throbbed under B's fingertip.

'Oh, yes. Bianca. Yes, play with my clit. That feels so good.'

Bianca continued her exploration of Karen's clit. She rubbed it slowly back and forth and watched to see what reaction she got.

'Mmmmmm. Yes, Bianca. That's nice. Ooooohh. Yessssssss.'

The more Karen reacted, the more Bianca focussed on her ministrations. Getting into a rhythm that seemed to get a rising reaction, she soon had Karen panting.

'Fuckkkk. Yessss. Stroke me. I wanna cum, Bianca. Please make me cum.'

Her finger now nearly a blur, Bianca was determined to send Karen over the edge. Keeping her focus on Karen's face, she rubbed across her sensitive sexual core until she sent her over the edge.

Karen's eyes closed tightly, as her mouth opened and her head rolled back. The wave of pleasure coursed from the core of her pussy, radiating in every direction.

Her stomach and thighs felt the rush first, followed shortly by her calves and chest. Her nipples ached as the pleasure moved up her torso and down to her toes.

As the sensation reached her neck, a guttural sound emanated from her throat.

'Aaauuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhh'.

The pleasure escaped from Karen's mouth as it coursed down her arms and out her fingertips.

Her body convulsed as the orgasm swept from her body and she curled up in a ball.

*************

Bianca watched as Karen slept, a sheet over her to keep her warm. Her face was a picture of peace and exhaustion. It reminded B of a woman that's just given birth - a look of joy touched with fatigue.

Bianca knee this was the start of something special.


12