All Comments on 'Exploring Sexuality: Cock Sucking'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments (Page 2)
nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

No sense asking when there will be more been to long. Good story and would have loved to have read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So hot and give us the insight to the flashback and yes the new year party

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58almost 2 years ago

Having just read both chapters, I truly wish that you would continue the adventures of this group. I want to see the sisters together, and really want to see the fisting explored. Kendra needs be fuuly brought out of her shell.

Please reconsider revisiting this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love to hear more on this story line.....

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

237. This is one of the better stories, and I’d like to reada about the early years as well as thhe future, especially the New Years Eve party. But like so many other of you stories, this one willremain unfinished.

collardgreencollardgreenover 1 year ago

Amazing story! I feel like I am hanging for the rest of the story to finish! Please revisit this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

more of sisters and the brother-in-law and all three sisters fuck ben at the same time and how many dicks that ben can take at one time

BillNABillNAover 1 year ago

Very erotic story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is amazing. I wish you would do another episode!

GunSuckerGunSuckerover 1 year ago

Maybe Ben sucking cock and getting fucked with a real cock as his wife watching as she is fucked by her sisters!

I2viewI2viewabout 1 year ago

Amazing story! Please consider continuing story with their pasts and the New Years party.

Snick6977Snick6977about 1 year ago

I’d love to read more. Discussing the sisters earlier relationship and describing the wild New Years Eve party. I’m sure with your extremely fertile mind you can cum up with some interesting topics. Somehow, I think Ben will end up fucking Sabrina and Chloe.

Paul4playPaul4playabout 1 year ago

Well written and arousing….

Glad you brought in Chloe!

TTryderTTryder10 months ago

yes please love the interplay and cnfusion you have generated for poor Tom

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

WTF?! Seven years later and still no flashback from Kendra? Come on man. Not cool.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Like to read more about the sisters

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love this story , would love for it to continue.

Daxdenny11Daxdenny116 months ago

What a fantastic journey you have shared...Thank You. I am all about sexual exploration and will happily read any other chapters you share.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Left hanging now can’t wait for the next part and thank you loving all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The fisting action needs to be folded into the story's progression.

Timmy1964Timmy19644 months ago

Love this story. Please continue it.

piedadpiedad4 months ago

Please continue this series.

It has been far too long waiting.

SirviceSirvice3 months ago

Oh my lord, what a dream come true. Very well written, you are save to favourite authors and I’m glad to see I’ve a lot more stories to read. Please do the next part

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I loved it and wished it was me

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

JFC…it can’t end here! I so need to read the explanations and revelations from Kendra. What exactly is in her Pandora’s Box, how will the marriage change, what does their future hold, what happens at the New Year’s party? Basic and blunt, I need more of this story, much more. Please write more, as this is one of the most erotic and mysterious stories I’ve ever read. 5 stars, but a 10 if I could give it and now marked as one of my favorites. Please on please continue this story, I feel I’m left hanging from one of the best erotic stories ever and it will be a crime if I don’t get closure. Needless to say, but this is a must read from a brilliant and erotic writer.

LGCSMHSLGCSMHSabout 2 months ago

This series started out so great. Are you doing the rest of the stories? I for one would really like to read them.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 months ago

5 STARS FOR SURE !!!!

I know it's been a few years but I truly hope that you are still planning on writing the next chapters. All of us really need to read about Kendra munching her sister's cunt, Ben sucking real cocks with his wife and mistresses watching, and all of them having a suck'n'fuck New Year's Eve orgy.

I wish that my wife and sister-in-laws were like this. I truly want to show them all what a sissy "faggot" I really am (yes, I love the word "faggot" because that's what I am).

Please please PLEASE PLEASE continue this story. You are one of the best writers on all of Literotica and the rest of this story needs to be told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

As always, excellent read, very enjoyable. One typo stood out, Samantha rather than Sabrina.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES