Exploring The Futa Jungle - Ch. 02

Story Info
Mandy and Jana's morning is crashed by another jungle girl.
4.7k words
4.66
8.6k
16
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WildFu
WildFu
83 Followers

Chapter 2

***

Mandy woke up with a start, not fully remembering what had happened before. She thought back, remembering the leopard, the woman, the curiosity, the kiss, and then...

She felt something hard pressing up against her. Turning over, Mandy found Jana sleeping beside her, bare breasts pressed up against her, arm over her ass, and a large cock pressed between her legs. Looking at Jana, then back at the cock, then back at Jana, a smile crept across her face. She slowly reached down and touched Jana's dick. It was still rock hard, and warm, throbbing at the touch. Her fingers ran along it, feeling the veins twitching beneath her touch. A bit of excitement sparked again. She hadn't dreamt it.

Looking around, the two were inside a rather small room of sorts, made out of wood. Birds flew outside, and the ceiling seemed to be made from assorted grasses. The bed was made from similar stuff, but furs covered any of the stiff grasses and rendered it quite soft and pliable. A thick fur was on top of both of them, providing a good amount of warmth in what appeared to be the morning hours. It appeared that the room was the bulk of Jana's home, with discarded clothing just lying on the ground.

Mandy sat up, watching Jana sleep. She smiled, gently caressing her cheek, feeling her long, brown hair gently between her fingertips. With smooth, slow movements, she kissed Jana softly, tasting her skin. Jana groaned slightly at the stimulation. Then she slipped underneath the furs, slowly moving between her legs. As much as exploration could be had, there were other things to attend to. Mandy stared at the large member, kissing softly up Jana's thighs before taking it into her hand. She stroked her hand up and down Jana's cock, feeling it twitch under her touch.

"Morning, my treat" Mandy said as the cock grew even larger. Licking up the length of it, she began to move her lips around it, sucking on it, tasting the salt of her evening sweat. Jana moaned softly, arching her back. Mandy smirked, remembering how much her boyfriends loved her morning blowjobs. She was glad her girlfriend enjoyed it as well. The young explorer licked up the length again, sucking on the tip of the cock. Jana tasted amazing, and she could feel her heart beating fast. This was so much better than breakfast in bed.

Mandy placed her hands on Jana's hips, holding her in place while she began to stroke the cock with her hand, sucking on it as well. She could hear Jana breathing heavily, and as she teased her tongue around the head, she felt it twitch. This motivated her to sucked harder, rubbing the head between her tongue and her upper lip, teasing it. Jana was squirming under her adept tongue now, it would only be a matter of time before she woke up.

Her hands explored around the shaft, and she noted there weren't any balls under it. "I wonder where all the cum comes from, then?" Mandy thought, continuing her oral worship.

Instead, she found the folds of a vagina beneath it, rendering the cock practically an enormous clit. She discarded the thought, licking the pulsing crown. "Cock, this is a cock," her cheeks hollowed again, "my cock."

Sticking her index finger inside the pussy beneath the shaft, she found it wet, tight, and very inviting. While not as experienced in fingering other women, Mandy had her own, personal experience quite frequently.

As she moved her hand up and down the cock, she heard a soft whimper escape Jana's lips. Her finger sank deeper into the pussy, finding more fluid than she'd have imagined considering the cock above it. She stroked her head up and down, quickly building up speed, slurping as she did so. Pushing in one finger, Mandy started to fuck Jana's pussy, penetrating it like a guy would.

Suddenly, a hand went to the back of her head, pushing it down on the cock. She smiled at her lover's awakening, Jana's groans echoing in the hut. "Mmm mouth good, love mouth. And... finger? Finger!"

"Mmm hmm~"

Mandy moaned, and started to pump her fist up and down the cock, feeling it grow even bigger. It was leaking pre-cum constantly now, and she could see why. She started to bob her head up and down, enjoying the feeling of the cock sliding through her wet mouth. She moaned, and wiggled her finger inside of Jana. Jana reacted intensely to the stimulation, crying out in pleasure as she elated at the new sensation.

"Faster, faster, deeper, make cum!" Jana moaned, pushing her hands into Mandy's hair, pulling her down on the cock.

Mandy moaned as she pumped the cock, fast and furiously. She could feel its pulse in her palm, and the rhythm quickened. It was far too big for her to take all of it, and she knew that Jana wouldn't last long. She moaned, sucking the head into her mouth, trying to get it as deep as possible. Inserting another finger into Jana's tight pussy, she curled them against her g-spot, arching her back.

Jana cried out, "Mmfgh... fuck... Mandy... oh yes... oh godess, mmmmmm!"

With that, she came, shooting rope after rope of hot cum into Mandy's hungry mouth. It flowed down her throat, flooding her mouth. She gulped it down, licking the shaft and sucking on it until there was no more cum left. The tangy, sweet spunk melded well with the sweat of her lover's member, making a decadent feast. She swallowed it all, moaning happily with a hunger lurking in her eyes.

Jana panted for a moment, then leaned forward towards the excited woman before her. Mandy's ass swung to and fro beneath the covers, her lips still nursing the tip of the dick.

"Morning, mate of mine!" Mandy said, slowly She squeezed it as hard as she could, feeling it pulse in her hand. She pulled away, looking up at Jana and leaning her face close to hers. "Wanna... fuck?"

The cock stiffened quickly in her hand as Jana nodded happily. She pushed Mandy onto her back, spreading her legs roughly as Mandy's breath quickened. "Oooh I love it when you take control like this. Now fuck me-" As Jane started to push into Mandy, a thump came outside, near the door of the room.

Mandy looked at Jana, then back towards the door. "What was that?"

Jana, rubbing her cock against Mandy's slit, called out "Who there?"

The door opened to reveal a black-haired, tan woman in a leather bikini. She looked the same age as Mandy, and was tall with long legs. Her face was like a model's, with high cheekbones and piercing eyes. Something about her seemed to emanate an aura of power, her stance confident and physique fit. She was holding a spear in one hand and a small sack in the other.

"Bad time?" The woman said, eyeing Jana's hard cock. Then, she paused, staring at Mandy. Mandy quickly took one of the furs and covered up, leaning her back against Jana, the futa's cock pressing upon her. The woman's eyes widened, "Wait, outsider? You found outsider?"

Jana quickly wrapped her arms around Mandy, then growled. Mandy's heart quickened, looking back at Jana then to the woman. She laughed, setting her spear to the side, "Did you fuck, then?"

Mandy breathed a sigh of relief, yet Jana still glared at her. Nodding, she squeezed Mandy's breast, receiving a slight coo. Zella laughed and set the sack on the floor, some oranges falling out. Crouching, she motioned towards herself, "I, Zella, friend of Jana."

Mandy smiled sweetly back, "I'm Mandy, it is... uh... good to meet you." Looking back to Jana, "How-how do you know each other?"

"Same tribe, know since young." grunted Jana, still eyeing Zella.

Zella chuckled, "Since very young. Teach her everything she know."

Jana shook her head, "Sylf teach me speak."

Mandy's eyes seemed to light up at the mention of a tribe, "Wait, wait, do you all live together? In a village? Are there elders? Others?"

Jana stared blankly at Mandy, bringing out another laugh from Zella, "We have small tribe here, live separate but close. All near goddess. Help protect it. She bless us all."

"You even have religion? That is wonderful, I'm sure with customs and practices... This is-"

"But who you, though?" Zella asked, taking a step forward, "Where you come from?"

Mandy straightened up slightly, applying friction on Jana. "I'm Mandy, an anthropology student! I'm here with some friends of mine, looking for either signs of people or... well... people!"

Zella stared at her blankly, "Ant... throw? Throw ants?"

Giggling, "Oh, sorry... I like to learn about people. I'm here to learn about land, animals, and," pointing to Zella and Jana, "people." Fixing her fiery hair, "Like, how do you speak so well?"

Standing proudly, "I meet outsider like you before. She lost on island, so I find her. She teach me more words, things Sylf no teach us."

"Sylf?"

Jana leans forward slightly, "Sylf tribe leader, she teach us most things."

"But she no teach us everything. I learn most about fuuck from outsider," grinned Zella, "Tell Jana how to do it too."

Mandy looked up to see Jana nodding, "Well, you sure taught her well... wait." Looking at Zella, "Does that mean you have a cock too?"

Giving a sultry smile, Zella reached over to her waist, untying her bottom. The leather fell away, revealing a large dick. Mandy eyed it hungrily, letting go of the fur that covered her, showing her breasts once again. "You know Jana, tribe cust-om," Zella said as she slowly walked forward, "we like share."

Jana wrapped her arms around Mandy, "Mandy my mate, no yours."

Mandy put a hand on Jana's chest, looking into her eyes, "Me your mate, but we can play, yes?"

Jana frowned for a moment, seeming to process this.

"We special, but still need share, right?"

"Special?"

Mandy slowly linked her fingers between Jana's, "We fuck, better, but fuck others just for fun. You Jana, me Mandy. Us more."

"More?"

"More."

Jana looked at the linked fingers, then at Mandy. After a moment, she shrugged, "Ok, we fuck more." Looking at Zella, "But I fuck hole first!"

Zella, stroking her cock during the conversation, nodded agreeably. "You get hole first, me get mouth then!"

Mandy knelt facing away from Jana, beckoning for Zella to approach while rocking her ass in Jana's face. She pushed her shoulders together, teasing Zella as stroked her cock. Zella, needing no more invitation, started walking towards the two, cock bobbing as she approached, the semi-erect rod leaking a small amount of pre-cum at the sight of Mandy. Meanwhile, Jana stroked her cock across Mandy's slit, drawing out slight trembles from her legs. When Zella came to the side of the bed, Mandy immediately began stroking her cock, kissing it lightly before dribbling saliva onto it. Jana watched intently, watching the cock stroke along Mandy's lips, her own brushing past her clit.

Jana grabbed ahold of Mandy's hips, helping guide her cock into Mandy's pussy, slowly sinking it into her. The sensation sent sparks throughout Mandy's body. She felt Zella's cock twitch in her hand as if urging her on. Looking into Zella's brown eyes, she began working her head up and down the shaft. The cock began to firm up at the delight, Zella groaning in pleasure. The eye contact caused Mandy to tighten up, her pussy clinging to Jana.

Mandy brought her other hand up to her breasts, squeezing them gently while she sucked her. Her last DP had been a few years back, and none of them were so well blessed. She could feel the large shaft stretching her inner walls, sending tingles throughout her. She could feel the cock move in her pussy, jostling her insides. Slowly, she moved her hands down, rubbing her clit as she continued to suck on Zella's cock.

As she did, Jana began pumping in and out of her, her cock filling her tight pussy with ease. She moaned, groaning in pleasure at the sensation. Jana knew that Mandy liked it rough, and was sure that Zella would be able to handle her wild ways as well.

Mandy could tell that the cock was growing larger, thicker, thrusting into her deeper and harder. Rocking her hips to jostle Jana inside her, Mandy's fingers egged on her pleasure. She could also feel the cock throbbing in her mouth. Zella was moaning, and she could taste the beads of pre-cum seeping into her mouth.

"Mmm, you find good outsider, Jana. Suck harder!" Zella groaned.

Mandy, smiling as much as she could, began to take the cock deeper into her throat. Her hand rubbed furiously on Zella's shaft, the tip hitting the back of her throat. Saliva started to fall out of her mouth as she gagged and sucked. Zella cried out, grabbing onto Mandy's head and started to thrust forward into her.

"Ooooh yes, take cock!" Zella cried out, pumping her cock down Mandy's throat.

Mandy gagged, choking on Zella's cock. She coughed, gasping for air and pulling away from the cock for a second. Her eyes widened in shock as she saw the huge cock sprouting from Zella's crotch. It was massive, just about as big as Jana's. She looked up, staring wide eyed at Zella, Then felt a primal need growing more and more. She gobbled down Zella's member with new found ferocity, sucking it roughly and pushing it past the point it was before.

Zella moaned, her hips bucking as she watched Mandy suck her cock. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. She didn't think the girl could handle it, and she certainly wasn't expecting the reaction she was getting. The other outsider was at least surprised at first, but this one couldn't get enough.

Jana's thrusts grew faster, pulling out of Mandy's pussy and slamming back in with force, each thrust bringing a grunt from her. Mandy's ass bounced up and down on the cock wildly, her tight pussy refusing to let go. Jana threw her head back in pleasure, slamming harder and harder into her mate. Mandy matched her moans, vibrating her throat around Zella's cock.

Finally, Zella felt the pressure building deep within her. With a cry, she pumped her cock down Mandy's throat, shooting cum into her.

Mandy choked, sputtering from the sudden rush of warm fluid. Jana kept going, thrusting harder than ever, her own orgasm approaching.

Zella groaned, feeling her cock beginning to soften briefly, "Outsider, you swallow, yes?"

Mandy nodded, swallowing the cum and gasping for breath, panting as Jana quickened her thrusts. "Oh yeah, baby, yes! YES, FUCK ME JANA YES!"

"Yes, fuck you Mandy!" Jana roared, pounding into her, her own pleasure coursing through her body. "Fuck my Mandy, fuck you Mandy!"

"OH GOD FUCK JANAAAAA!" Mandy cried out, crying out as Jana's cock hit her deepest places.

Then, Jana cried out, "I'm coming! I'm COMING!"

She slammed into Mandy hard, spurting cum into her. Mandy felt the hot seed fill her, her pussy clenching tightly around Jana's cock. The cock pulsed inside her, its huge load filling her up completely. Jana groaned loudly, her cock twitching, spraying more cum into Mandy's womb. Finally, the cock stopped moving, and Mandy felt a second squirt of cum.

Mandy's heart was racing, and she couldn't believe that she had just taken two cocks at once. She thought there couldn't be two so big in one place, but she was wrong. She looked up at Zella, licking her cock as Jana laid back, her own sliding out.

"Mmmm, that felt good in here but..." sliding her hand to her slit, "You think you can last for this?"

Grinning, "After seeing that? I need a taste."

Zella pulled back, then leaned in, grabbing Mandy by the hips, spinning her around. Mandy gasped at the sudden change. She now stood on all fours, Zella behind her, sliding her cock slowly inside. Crying out, the sensation was similar to that of Jana, but not as wide. Mandy could feel the cock going deep into her, pushing her cervix deeper and deeper. She felt it pushing around the cum already inside, increasing the pressure further.

Zella moaned, "Outsiders feel so good, fuck I miss fuck. So tight!"

As Zella started to thrust into her, Mandy smiled and took a hold of Jana's cock, jerking it off, pumping the leftover cum into her mouth. Savoring every drop, she found the taste intoxicating. She licked the cock several times, then looked up, meeting Jana's eyes, as if for approval. Jana responded by guiding Mandy to her member, the throbbing rod twitching. Happily obliging, Mandy began sucking it again, jerking it at the same time.

Zella groaned, her thrusts becoming stronger as Mandy sucked Jana's cock. Almost as if out of practice, she slowly started getting a rhythm back. Soon, Zella's cock was buried in her cunt, slamming in and out with a force and speed unimaginable. She hadn't felt such a tight pussy in over a year, and was amazed at how much Mandy could take. Mandy could feel the cum churning around her insides, her pussy tightening. She moaned, her head tilting back in pleasure as Zella fucked her.

"Fuck, Zella, fuck!" Mandy cried out, her orgasm approaching rapidly.

Zella slapped her ass, prompting a shriek of delight from Mandy before it was muffled by the sound of Mandy gagging on Jana's cock. Jana started to thrust into her mouth again, holding her head steady as she did. Mandy's lips sucked greedily on the cock, her tongue swirling around it. The vacuum seal of her lips forced Jana's head back against the fur lined pillows, yelling out in ecstasy.

Mandy's mouth began to move against the cock, sucking as fast as she could, milking the cum from it. Zella held Mandy's hair, continuing to slam into her pussy. Slapping her ass periodically, Mandy cried out in ecstasy with every smack. Her thrusts pushed Mandy down onto Jana's cock, matching in time with Jana's own thrusts. The cycle continued steadily until finally, Zella screamed, "Fuck, oh Fuck I'M GONNA CUM!!"

Mandy started to suck even harder, her saliva dripping down Jana's cock, mixing with pre-cum as Zelda's thrusts became more frantic. Her hand flew up and down Jana's shaft, jerking it as she sucked. Suddenly, Jana came with a roar, cumming long and hard into Mandy's mouth. Mandy choked, sputtering, but didn't stop. She milked every drop of cum from Jana's cock, swallowing it all. Finally, the cock slipped out of her mouth as her orgasm pounded inside of her.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" she screamed, pumping her ass back against Zella.

"Mandy come, I make you cum!" Zella groaned, her thrusts getting even more frantic. "Fuck! You gonna cum for us? Come for us little outsider!"

"YES OH FUCK YES JUST LIKE THAT! OH, OOOH!"

She came hard, screaming in pleasure, her inner muscles gripping Zella's cock tightly. The cock slid in and out of her as she came, her juices flowing freely. Zella grunted, her knees shaking slightly, unable to maintain the pace.

"Fuck yeah, you fucking slut!" Zella cried out, grabbing her hips and driving her cock into her harder. "Here it comes, Mandy!"

Suddenly, her body tensed and she let out a loud moan, shuddering as she came. Mandy grunted as Zella's cock exploded, pumping thick streams of cum into her. Her climax struck her again, her pussy clamping down on Zella's cock, milking it dry. Zella held on, continuing to pound into her, her own orgasm flooding through her body, her cock twitching as she unloaded into Mandy's pussy. The tight grip wrenched the cum for her shaft, mixing it with what was left from Jana before.

Finally, the cock stopped twitching and Zella collapsed against Mandy. As Zella panted atop of Mandy, Mandy's eyes remained on Jana, who watched her with an amazed expression.

Suckling on the tip of Jana's cock again, "Mmm... are you done already?"

Zella looked over her shoulder, "You still want more?"

Mandy flipped her hair back, looking between the two, "I'm not done until I have every last drop." Motioning for them to stand, Mandy got on her knees on the floor. Jana stood up quickly, her cock hard at the sight of Mandy's burning eyes. Zella, still shaking from her own orgasm, stood on the other side of Mandy.

Mandy took both of their cocks in her hands and started to stroke them. Thinking back to earlier in the morning, she started to kiss both of their cocks, slowly stroking her hands down the shafts until she found their slits. Both moaned out as she began to finger them, sucking on one cock, then the other. Mandy continued to suck on Jana's cock while Zella enjoyed the sensations of Mandy's hands working on hers.

WildFu
WildFu
83 Followers
12