Expose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there still trembling with anticipation as he stripped me all naked. I let Manav eye me for awhile before I stooped forward and pulled at his Bermuda. His massive cock was still hard and thrust upwards magnificently. I pulled down his Bermuda all the way to his ankle and suppressed the urge to yell in excitement as the huge purple mushroom head fell towards me, all eager to draw attention.

I leaned forward and planted a lingering and affectionate kiss on the dangerously looking big and swelling head. I was preparing myself mentally to take that beasty cock in my eager mouth when he pulled me to my feet.

He opened the bottle of lotion and squirted it into his palm and then some more into his other palm. He reached out and began rubbing the soothing lotion onto my perky boobs and around my excited nipples.

My eyes were open and staring at his cock as he covered my body with suntan lotion. I murmured softly when he tweaked my long nipples and sighed as he ran his hands down my stomach towards the hairy crotch. He pulled me forward and into his strong arms. My oiled naked body was rubbing against his.

Manav's long and thick cock was squished between us and it reached up all the way to the bottom of my naked breasts. He continued to massage me with the lotion, kneading it into my smooth back as I rubbed my excited body against his sweaty one.

He moved his hands down to my fleshy ass and covered my ass-cheeks with generous amount of lotion. When he had finished, I stepped back and did the same for him. The only difference was his hands were masculine whereas mine were feminine. I revelled the feeling of his hard muscular body, as I ran my hands all over him with love and affection with better attention at all the right (or wrong) places!

When he was as wet as myself with the sun-tan lotion, I poured some liberal quantity on the base of his throbbing cock and continued to squirt more lotion along the length and towards the crown, which was hovering in the air before me like a black python.

I rubbed the lotion well onto his dangerous looking cock, running both my tiny looking hands up and down its massive length hearing him grunt with pleasure at my efforts. My continuous efforts paid its dividend as his mammoth cock woke up to its full glory as an African anaconda! I was wondering as to when the serpentine looking shaft would go all wild to enter into my hairy caverns?

******

CHAPTER: VI -- Fucking In The Open!

"I want your pussy now," He hissed.

I just nodded, staring at her hands running along his glistening cock. Never taking my eyes off his monster, I knelt before him and kissed the crown now smelling of sun tan lotion. I lie back on the beach towel and spread my legs, looking up at him my face was a mixture of fear and trepidation.

Manav knelt between my inviting legs and grabbing his knapsack, he pushed it under my head to prop it up so that I could watch him penetrate me. He pushed my legs further open like a pair of well spread out eagle wings exposing more of my dark secrets to his raw view.

Manav slowly worked his way closer to me so that his cock was slowly approaching the hairy entrance to my apprehensive vagina, thus increasing my anxiety to the next level.

He saw the fear in my eyes as he continued to bring his pride possession closer and closer. He could see how wet I was as he stopped the throbbing head an inch away from my anticipating pussy.

He teased me with its purple head before moving it the remaining inch and I spasmed in a large orgasm as soon as Manav's monstrous cock head touched my outer labia, he hadn't even penetrated me yet. But the strong orgasm had already had a body shattering experience.

Manav just slid his cock along my long and puffy slit waiting for me to recover completely.

When I had quit moaning totally, looked at him in awe at the sheer control his powerful body had over my petite frame.

Most of the time, Manav was either grinning at her or looking like he was about to kill her with his intense look and beasty intruder. Gradually, his face became expressionless, except that his brows were sweaty and knit in concentration at the task he had on hand.

He pushed down his long cock a little and she felt stretched open in consequent effect.

Manav loved to watch his dick disappear inside a woman -- Of all shape, size and age! Even after taking hundreds of women, since he became a major, yet it never failed to amaze him that they could stretch their pussy walls to the optimum limit of its elasticity to accommodate his big piece of cock meat.

With a loud slurping sound the huge crowned head of his cock disappeared into her awfully tight cunt, plugging her like a big cork on the mouth of a bottle of wine. He saw Manisha staring at her beasty intruder in amazement, as her vaginal muscles squeezing to pull more of him inside her. She felt as if her excited pussy had got a mind of its own and was acting spontaneously when her mind was totally blank.

Manav grinned and willingly complied with her body's sexual demand in a more considerate way. He pushed a little more and with that over five inches of his nearly one footer was inside her!

He watched in sheer sadistic pleasure as her eyes roll up into the back of her head as she moaned deliriously. At five and half inches he stopped and asked Manisha with a smirk on his proud face, "Ready to go beyond what you had ever experienced before?"

"We've already way beyond that!" Manisha replied enjoying every moment of his thick cock inside her starving pussy.

He pushed six inches in and she started whimpering as she tossed her head from side to side.

At seven inches, she felt completely filled, her body writhing in ecstasy around his magnificent cock.

Beyond that the pleasure was all gone!

"Manav please stop it hurts like hell!" She yelled frantically as he pushed it in from seven to eight inches.

He didn't seem to care that it was hurting her and the pain reminded her of what a bastard he really was.

Why had she let herself sink this far.

His cock didn't feel good, it only looked good.

"Aaahhhhhh! Ooohhhhhh!! Uuummmmmm!!!" It actually hurt being stretched this much and she started to cry from both the torment between her legs and the joy of knowing that she wasn't enjoying cheating on his fiancé Amit, who was away to Toronto on a three month on the job training.

Her pussy was rubbing against the invader and she could feel her juices flowing around it like never before.

"Oooiiiieeeee... Mmaaaammmaaaaaa..." She jumped from the pain as he tried to push it in deeper, but to no avail. The so good to talk to and behaved Manav had suddenly turned into a sexual beast within no time of capturing her and nailing her down with his monster of a cock! Oh God, she hated him so much and also she hated his big cock so very much!

Manav had apparently given up getting any more of it inside her and was moving his hips in little circular motions, letting only about three inches slide in and out of her, letting her get accustomed to his unusual length and girth.

"Oouuucccchhhhh!" She screamed in pain that her hated new found boyfriend couldn't defile her with any more of his cock than eight inches.

"Aaahhhhhh..." She gasped, raising her hips to meet his hated cock.

Unknown to her, she was matching to his thrusts now in a rhythmic way.

"Nnnoooooo..." She pleaded as he pulled all but the mushroom head out.

She was really afraid that he would stop fucking her.

Then she cried in sheer pain of pleasure, "Ooohhhhhh... Mmmyyyyyy... Gaawwwdddd... Yeesss!" As he pushed all eight inches back into her again with a single smooth stroke.

Her pussy was clamping down around his wonderful cock as another orgasm overwhelmed her.

Manisha recovered faster this time and wanting more of his cock to pound her. She started pinching her long, oil soaked nipples, moaning as the sensations added to the pleasure she was getting from Manav's incredible fuck stick.

"I had no idea it would be this good," She yelled to the world. Manisha was shaking all over from the pleasure of her first fuck. Amit's little penis didn't count as sex. Manisha would forever remember this day as the day she lost her virginity. She started turning her head back and forth again as she felt his cock started to tremble and swell up in her sloggy pussy.

He was about to cum and his orgasm was triggering hers.

******

CHAPTER: VII -- Two Better Than One!

Manisha looked inland at the coconut-groove then out at the bay, then at the groove again, then at the lonely boat.

BOAT!

She turned and looked at the boat just as Manav's cock exploded within her pussy and she screamed in mutual orgasm.

The MAN on the BOAT came when she did come with a body shattering orgasm. He had come in close, rather very close, while they were fucking and started masturbating while watching them fucking like crazy.

Manav had just fucked her in front of a complete stranger. The MAN on the BOAT waved and yelled, "Thanks!" then as he was about to power up the motor and cruised back out into the bay, Manisha laid there still waiting for the horror and shame of being caught screwing her new found lover boy in front of a total stranger, come to overwhelm her but the guilt never came in that magnitude. Instead she felt her pulse pounding from the thrill of exhibitionism.

She just laid back on the beach towel feeling Manav's sperm pouring out of her saturating pussy. She was completely satisfied and laid back closing her eyes, enjoying every moment of it. She felt something pushing at her lips and opened her mouth to receive Manav's cock tasting the remains of his orgasm on her tongue, wishing she could swallow a whole load of his cum again.

"That's like a real good SLUT," Manav informed Manisha. "You clean that cock off good and I'll fuck you again tonight with renewed vigour."

She did as he ordered; cleaning both their juices off his cock with her tongue. When he was satisfied, he pulled her to her feet to get dressed up and move. But Manav's last sentence using the word 'SLUT' had hurt Manisha beyond repair.

She was in a vengeance.

She looked around for the BOAT and its MAN... He was waiting standing on the BOAT... As if anticipating a signal from her. She casually waved at him. And he literally jumped on to the shallow water with two bottles of beer in his either hands.

As Manav turned his head to see at whom Manisha had waved, the BOATMAN was already near them with a cheek to cheek grin, "Hey sexy!" He referred to my, to my amazement added, "How about a chilled beer in a hot and humid morning?" He asked me while handing over a bottle to me, but did not even bother to look at Manav, as if he does not exist for him.

I had to cut in for the sake of decency, "Meet Manav my friend..." I introduced both. He just said "Hi!" to him and handed over another bottle to him then walked over to us, me being still naked, he reached out to feel my excited boob. Manav pushed his hand aside and told him not to touch without asking, "If she wants you to feel her up, she'll tell you!" Said Manav in a voice of anxiety and surrender.

I was surprised that Manav basically just told the BOATMAN, and me, it was ok with him if the BOATMAN felt me up if I wanted him to. I guess that meant he was also okay about the ELECTRICIAN, PLUMBER or anyone for that matter.

"Go ahead BOATMAN!" I said in a sublime tone of anguish and hurt, "If Manav doesn't mind, neither do I. I really like having my tits fondled by a man, a real man!"

The BOATMAN's big hands immediately started playing with my breasts then one hand went for my pussy, inserting his thick digit, something totally different than Manav's touch and feel. I looked over at Manav and he had a big smile on his face.

I said point blank, "Manav do you want me to fuck the BOATMAN?" I was anticipating a near revolt from him. But his reply rather surprised me more!

He replied with a sly smile, "Yes, but I want to watch you suck him first!" I couldn't believe what I heard! Or rather what he'd just said. So with a near vengeance I told the excited BOATMAN to strip.

With that, the BOATMAN pulled down his slacks. He had a nice looking cock, though shorter in length than Manav, but certainly of the same thickness or may be a bit more! I felt like a 'SLUT' -- That was what Manav had referred to me a while ago, and quickly took the cock into my mouth. He was soon rigid as I sucked him tasting his pre-cum. I stopped and asked Manav if he wanted me to suck him off or fuck him.

Manav in turn asked the BOATMAN what he wanted and he said almost immediately, "I want to fuck you MANISHA!"

I was shocked!

"How you know my name?" I asked with surprise.

Well, I'm your new neighbour. Moved in about a week back. I saw you bidding goodbye to your boy-friend the other day in the mid-night. He was totally dressed and you were totally naked! I was so aroused looking at your naked body through the magic-eye that I felt like breaking open your main door and fuck you right then and there, once your boy-friend left. But with much difficulty, I could control my urge. Now I realise, waiting has its own rewards." Saying so he stepped forward.

I laid on the rock and spread my legs, "Be my guest -- BOATMAN!"

"RAGHU PILLAI! Call me RAGHU!" He said as he aligned his cock at my entrance, his cock went in easily as I was already very wet with the previous fuck session. As Raghu pumped my pussy, Manav dropped his Bermuda. His cock was already erect and he just made a comfortable position to put it in my mouth. I was in my glory as I sucked Manav and felt Raghu pumping my vagina like a mad man.

All of a sudden Raghu tensed and I could feel his cock pulsing inside me, the warmth of his cum filling my pussy, he came and came till his juices were running out and down across my asshole onto the rock.

Raghu pulled out and within no time Manav put his cock in me, rocking back and forth.

Then, to my surprise, I felt Manav inserting his thick digit into my asshole. He had no problem as I was well lubricated with Raghu's massive amount of cum. As he fingered my asshole and fucked my pussy I could feel myself about to have another mighty orgasm. With a muffled scream, I came, my juices mixing with Raghu's already deposited cum.

Manav pulled out and told me to roll over on all four and put my ass in the air.

I had never been fucked in my ass before but I knew I was about to be. I told Manav I had never done anal. He told me to just relax, that he would be gentle and take his time.

I saw Raghu out of the corner of my eye, stroking his cock, becoming erect.

Manav was fingering my pussy as he slowly inserted the head of his cock into my ass. It felt so good and I was able to take him without pain. Manav was slowly pumping my ass with his cock when Raghu sat in front of me and put his now hard cock to my mouth. I opened up and he let his cock slide between my lips.

I sucked his cock as Manav fucked my ass, now with more force. I was going to come again when Raghu and Manav both shot their loads into me making my orgasm that was much better than the ones I had before. Raghu came so much I wasn't able to swallow it completely, not that I wasn't trying, but he was gushing out like a fire-brigade hose-pipe! Too much for my small mouth to accommodate the total in-flow. The extras were dripping out through the corner of my reluctant mouth.

We were all exhausted.

I had cum running out of every orifice of my body!

I needed to clean up before getting dressed. I told them I would clean up in the water. As I reached the shore I caught a movement to my left. I turned to look and saw a couple of college students running away. There was no way to know how long they were watching our session. What they didn't know was I didn't care. They could have stayed and watch me even bathe in the sea under the broad day light.

I rejoined Manav and Raghu, telling them that we had been watched.

They asked me in unison if I was okay with that.

I told them, "If they hadn't been in such a hurry I would have sucked them off too!"

While there was a near horror expression in Raghu's face, Manav just chuckled.

When I was dry enough to put my clothes back on we headed back to Manav's car, Raghu in tow. Like before my top just would not stay down! As we approached a guy I recognized him as one of the two young college watchers. I stood directly over his head so he could see up my shorts with a great view of my naked hairy pussy.

I said, "If you hadn't run away, I would have blown you too!" There was a mixed feeling on his face that of amazement and anguish.

We reached the parking area and we went our separate ways, as Raghu went to a nearby strip mall to buy some grocery.

******

CHAPTER: VIII -- More Surprises At Home!

Manav and I headed back to my house. We had been gone about three hours and I wondered if the electrician and plumber were still there in the house. Actually, from the core of my heart I was hoping he would be there to make my day more eventful.

When we arrived, I noticed Sanjay -- The electrician's car in the driveway but not the equipment loaded truck. I assumed they left his car parked there and went to another job.

We entered the house and I took my wet, dirty clothes off at the door. I was planning on painting in the nude while Manav watched for the kick! I told Manav I was going to put my dirty stuff down the laundry chute in the bathroom.

I entered the bathroom just in time to see Sanjay jacking off on what appeared to be a close up of my nude picture, which he had clicked when I was drunk asleep on the TV lounge couch the other day after a night long rendezvous with Manav.

Sanjay didn't hear me or see me as his eyes were closed and he was concentrating on jacking off. I cleared my throat and he almost jumped out of his skin. He tripped on his slacks and fell to the floor, looking up at my naked body, his cock hard, pointing up at me. I looked at the picture and it was me, laying naked on the couch as I slept.

I demanded, "What's this Sanjay?"

Sanjay said in a low voice, "It's Salman, the plumber who had taken pictures of you before waking you up."

"Well, how many did he take?" I asked again

Sanjay said, "In total he took about ten, and also two short videos."

"How many you have?"

"Only three."

"What did he do with the others?

"He has them in his mobile as well as saved in a pen-drive."

"Is Salman coming back today?"

"Yes, he should be here in about an hour."

"Stand up." I ordered.

Sanjay stood and reached down to pull his slacks up.

"Not so fast," I said as I took his cock in my hand and got to my knees, "I think you'll like this much better than your hand." I could see the look on his face of surprise as I took his cock into my mouth. I stroked and sucked his cock with skill. He came quickly. Rather too quickly, filling my mouth with his abundant cum. After swallowing him till the last drop I asked him if this was his first blow job from a woman. He nodded in affirmation.

I just said, "Well, I hope you enjoyed it and I hope to see your cock again."

Just then, Manav walked in. He took one look at us and said, "Well, I see his cock met your expectations."

"Yes, it's very nice. Just look at this, as I showed Manav the smart-phone of Sanjay, "Sanjay told me Salman has more photos and videos in his cell-phone."

Manav asked what I was going to do.

I said, "I'm going to get the other pictures, my key and fire Salman, after I give him a piece of my mind."

Sanjay was just standing there, not saying a word after he pulled his slacks up.

I took a quick shower and got dressed, that was the end of my naked painting, at least for now.