Exposed

Story Info
Rory is exposed, in more ways than one...
1.9k words
4.62
10.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
622 Followers

I blushed in front of the mirror, taking in the outfit Mistress had picked out for me. My pink corset snugly fitting, giving me curves I was not born with. I had to keep very straight, posture perfect, or I found myself having trouble breathing. I loved the way it felt, constricting, hugging me firmly, a constant reminder that I was Mistress' good girl. That I was Rory.

Stockings covered my legs, a lighter pink than the corset, garters holding them up. I was rarely allowed to wear panties anymore, Mistress preferring to see the tiny pink cage she had locked my clitty in at all times. Throughout the day she would lift up my uniform, dress, skirt, to check on her caged clit, always making her smile. Sometimes she gave it a kiss or a light tap, enjoying the little moans it forced out of me. The only thing she didn't do these days was let it out. It was her clitty now, and she wanted it locked.

Pink 6" heels, which took some time getting used to, pushing my ass and legs firmly in the air. My eyes lingered for a while on my cute shoes, little bows on the toe, marking me as a silly little girl. I giggled the first time Mistress had put them on my feet, loving them so much. My outfit was completed with arm length pink gloves, soft as I ran them over my body, and of course my collar. Face dolled up, hair pulled back, and nipples pierced, I was ready for whatever Mistress had in store for me!

Catching me staring at my reflection, Mistress laughed, patting me on the butt, calling me her good girl. A blush on my face, I thanked her, taking the long coat she handed me. In the past I would have been terrified to leave the house like this, but I put myself in her hands willingly, doing whatever she wished. Donning the coat, I confidently walked to the car with her, ignoring the small rebellion going on inside of me, content and comforted by her control, knowing I belonged to her, and that I was her good girl.

I stared out of the window, leg jiggling to help with my nerves. Mistress drove on, patting my thigh every once in a while to give me confidence. We quickly left the city limits, pulling off on a dark country road. I eyed my Mistress suspiciously, wondering what she was up to. She simply laughed, blowing me a kiss, putting the car in park.

We got out, taking my time to balance on my heels. Mistress walked over and took my hand, leading me to the front of the car. Standing in the headlights, eyes wide, I whimpered when she took off my coat, exposing me to the world. My caged clit ached as it felt the cool air, making me fully aware of the need inside of me. Standing there in my outfit, fingers nervously touching, I watched as Mistress placed my coat on the hood of the car, pulling out her phone.

Telling me to be her little slut, she started clicking away. Mistress took pictures of me in every position. On my knees, mouth open and inviting. Bent over, looking past my shoulder, waiting for whoever was behind me. Biting my finger, innocently taunting whoever wished to use me. For an hour she had me pose, smiling as I became more comfortable, falling more and more into my role as her little slut. As Rory.

Mistress seemed happy, showing me the pictures. I giggled as I saw my slutty self, willingly exposed and waiting. I then watched as she pulled up the name of a man I didn't know, picking five of her favourites, typing in our current address, and sending it to him! I cried out, begging her not to, but it happened so fast, hearing theswoosh as the message was delivered.

I began to complain, but Mistress shushed me, telling me to be a good girl. Humiliated, I stood there silent, pouting and terrified. She pulled a pair of handcuffs from her coat, locking my hands behind my back. When I whimpered at her, she bent me over and spanked me, hard. Tears in my eyes, I took my punishment, whimpering as she brought her palm down again and again.

Mistress brought me back up, wiping the tears off my face. My ass burning, unable to rub it better, she said I was to wait here. Her "friend" would be by to pick me up soon, and I had better do a good job convincing him to give me a ride home, or I would be walking. I knew better than to complain, the stinging sensation in my ass a firm reminder, simply watching as she got in the car, blew me a kiss, and drove away.

I panicked, not knowing at all where I was. Completely in the dark, handcuffed, dressed like a slut, I did the only thing that I could. I waited, only having the burning feeling from my spanking to keep me company. Soon I heard a car coming down the road, ending my temporary solitude, nervously waiting for my fate.

The truck, a big truck, pulled up short, headlights trained on me. My caged clit screamed at me, wanting release due to the humiliating position I found myself in. I tried to shield my body from the light, turning my shoulder and body. Hearing the door open, I watched a man step out, still too dark to make him out. He stood in the shadows, pulling out his phone, taking pictures! I couldn't go anywhere, exposed. All I could do was stand there, being his model.

Walking into the light, standing in front of me, I cowered under his glare. He leaned in, whispering my Mistress' name, easing my concern just a little. He said he wanted some more photos of me, being his little slut, and I had better be a good girl and comply. I moaned as he hooked a finger through my collar, ensuring I was paying attention. Looking up, I nodded, ready to be his whore.

Brought to my knees, he kept his finger on my collar, taking more photos. Mouth slightly ajar, I watched intently into his camera, waiting to be told what was next. My captor stuck his thumb in my mouth, rubbing it along my lips, eventually having me suck it. Savour it. I moaned around him, wishing it was his cock, ready to be a good girl. Giving in to the aching need between my legs, I felt all my inhibitions melt away.

He didn't make me wait for long, pulling his cock out with one hand, other hand never leaving his camera. He nodded and I smiled, licking his cock from the base to the head. I kissed it, worshipped it, and begged him to suck it. Another nod, and I had it in my mouth, spreading my lips with his cock. I was lost in being a slut, his slut, no longer caring about the camera, being outside, or my outfit. All I wanted was to please. Was to serve.

Moaning, so happy to have him in my mouth, I bobbed my head up and down. Hands still cuffed, all the work was left to my mouth and tongue, running around the head of his cock, forcing him deep down my throat. Mistress had trained me well, and I aimed to make her proud. I heard him groan, his hand resting on my head, smiling at the effects I was having on him. His grip firm in my hair, he took over, fucking my throat as he saw fit, taking away my air. I gagged and moaned, my mind on fire as he used me like his little fuck toy. I loved it.

I could feel him close, taking short breaths when he pulled his cock back out of my throat. I waited for my favourite part, for the taste of cum to coat my cheeks, my tongue. Groaning, he pushed deep down my throat, the first burst of cum forcing itself down inside of me. Twitching, he pulled out, ensuring I tasted cum on my tongue, before removing his cock all the way, coating my face with the final spurts of his orgasm. Breathing heavily, lost in the lust of being used, I moaned like a whore, soaking in what just happened to me.

As he came down from his orgasm, I was still in a euphoric daze, desperate for more. I felt his thumb grab my lower lip, filming all the cum in my mouth and on my face. Running his fingers over my lips, he coated them with cum, telling me to swallow. Giggling, I did as I was told, savouring the taste of him, smelling his cum with each breath. Leaving the cum to dry on my painted face, he helped me into the truck, still cuffed, and drove away.

Legs rubbing together, still unbelievably horny, I wanted to be fucked. To be used. One hand on the wheel, he took out his cock, an excited squeal escaping my lips. I thanked him, diving on his cock with eagerness. His other hand ran over my body, spanking my ass, grabbing what he saw fit. With my hands behind me, I needed help staying in place, so he held my hair, the taut feeling of having my hair pulled adding to my frustration, and I worked on his cock.

Not a man to let others be in charge, he started thrusting into my mouth while driving, cock rearing after its earlier orgasm. I let him use me like the slut I was, moaning as he pushed in and out of me. This time when he came I locked my lips firmly around him, trapping all of his cum in my mouth. He pulled me up, watching me swallow, calling me a good girl. I blushed, going back down to clean off his cock, finishing with a little kiss on the tip.

Parking in front of Mistress' house, he showed me the pictures and videos he took. Explaining that Mistress had them as well, he told me that I would meet him every week in that same spot, ready to be his whore. If not, he would show the world each video, each picture. Wide eyed, I pouted, not wanting Rory to be exposed. He told me each week I would be wearing a different outfit, and he would take more pictures. Bringing me over his lap, fingers finding my hole, he tickled my g-spot, letting me know next week this would belong to him too.

Kicked out of the truck, the experience of being a blackmailed slut still running through my mind, I clicked my heels on Mistress' pathway, heading to the door. She greeted me with a big smile, laughing at the state of me. Hair a mess, cum drying on my face, mascara running down, I looked like a used whore. Which I was.

I put my head on her shoulder, embracing her hug, telling her about the experience. She giggled when I told her about his demands, the blackmail, the new outfit each week in order to be his little slut. I expected her to tell me it was all part of the fantasy, that I had been a good girl, and her friend was just kidding. But she stared into my eyes, a knowing expression on her face, and made me terrified and excited with a simple phrase.

Well I guess we need to go shopping...

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
622 Followers