Exposed by My Own Hubris Pt. 02

Story Info
Sissy goes to adult bookstore to meet her blackmailer.
976 words
4.31
10.7k
21
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I received a text message.

"6 PM. Le Boutique. Failure to show up and I'll expose you to family, friends, and potential employer."

Another text with an attachment came in.

"Show up dressed exactly like this."

It was photos of me in different poses wearing Prissy Sissy Trixie, the first outfit I purchased from thesissystore.

After canceling the job interview, I sat on my couch, hunched over, as if I was going to fall to the ground.

What have I gotten myself into? How could I have been so reckless leaving that flash drive in public?

Subconsciously, I needed to happen to myself. Someone to push, nah, force me to be a full-time sissy.

I prepared myself as I usually do before dressing up. First, a thorough enema, then covered my body with the hair removal foam.

After letting it stay on my body for about ten minutes, I then rinsed it off my body. From there, lathered my body with a strawberry-scented body wash, then rinsed it off.

As I padded myself dry, I rubbed my hands all over my body; making sure that all the body hair, especially between the cracks of my ass, was gone.

I started dressing up in the Prissy Sissy Trixi outfit. First was the light pink garter-belt, then the pink stocking, followed by pink ruffled panties. I slipped on a pair of pink ruffled ankle cuffs and wrist cuffs.

After putting on the Prissy Sissy outfit, I slipped on a pink ruffled petticoat, then 8 inch pink platform heels.

Putting on make-up was something that I struggled with, but did the best I could.

I placed a black skullcap over my short hair, then put on a shoulder length black wig.

I gave a second look at the photos that were sent to me, needed to be sure that I looked exactly as the blackmailer wanted me.

"Damm it. I forgot to put on the chastity cage."

After putting on the pink Holy Trainer; I stood in front of a tall mirror to make sure I looked presentable.

Satisfied with how I looked, I put my wallet, car keys, chastity keys, and apartment key fob into the pink ruffled purse that came with the outfit.

Now came the hardest part. Publicly being seen dressed in this outfit.

I took a few deep breaths, opened the door, and started walking down the hallway towards the elevator.

Posing in platform heels is so much different from walking in them; I struggled to keep my balance.

At the elevator; my heart skipped a beat when the elevator dinged and the doors opened. Two women and a male were already on the elevator.

The two women tried to contain their laughter when they saw me as I stepped onto the elevator, while the male had a shocked looked to his face.

I could hear them snickering amongst each other.

"Ask him/her."

"No, you ask."

"No, you."

One of them finally spoke.

"Cute outfit. Did...heheh...did you...hehehe...loose a bet or something?"

I felt that might make the most sense and told them; that I lost a bet at poker.

"Wow, maybe I should get in on the next poker game."

The elevator stopped at the ground floor, and the doors opened. Fortunately, there was no one else waiting to get on.

As I walked towards my car, still struggling to keep my balance, one woman yelled out.

"Hey sissy faggot!!! It's heel, toe, heel, toe, Not toe, heel, toe heel!!!"

There was a sigh of relief when I got into my car; at least for now, no one can see me dressed in a sissy outfit.

Drove out of the garage and followed the GPS navigation. As I drove to Le Boutique, I did my best to follow all traffic laws. Didn't want to take a chance of being pulled over and arriving late.

The thirty-minute drive felt much longer and wondered who the blackmailer was.

As I pulled into the parking lot, Le Boutique looked like an adult store and the only available parking space was five spaces away from the entrance.

The place seemed busy, and I felt more nervous than before.

After parking the car, I sat in the car and wondering what this blackmailer might look like. Probably some fat, balding, hairy old pervert; who grew tired of his inflatable doll and now I'm its replacement.

Time to meet my fate.

While walking towards the entrance, I remembered what that woman said; heel, toe, instead of toe, heel. It seemed to have made walking on platform heels easier; yet I still struggle to stay balanced.

Le Boutique is an adult bookstore.

As I stepped inside, a catcall startled me.

"Hey, look at the sissy faggot that just walked in, dressed in a pink sissy outfit."

I looked over to the left, and at the counter was an unkept man that gave me chills.

He had a terrible comb-over, some facial hair, and a mustache. His sleeveless white t-shirt had many stains on it; and he had an odd smell to him.

Was he my blackmailer? Oh, God no! Please no. Don't let it be him.

"Hey sissy faggot! Manager wants you in the back office."

As I walked towards the back, I must have had tunnel vision. Left and right side were a blur. It looked like there were men turning their heads to look at me; some may even have whistled at me.

Standing in front of the manager's office, my hand trembled as I went to knock on the door.

The door buzzed to let me in. I felt my heart beating faster as I turned the knob to open the door. Scared of who I will find in the office.

Will it be another man that is more disgusting than the one at the counter in the office?