Exposed Ch. 14 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then slowly helped me slide back down the car trunk to find my footing on the black top of the parking lot.

I imagined that I looked like I had run through a sprinkler as my entire body was covered in beads of sexual sweat and the nylon of my panties clung to every crevice. Talk about a camel toe.

As I regained my composure, I felt an unexpected surge of female dominance take me over.

Despite my incredible orgasm, I still wanted to play. But this time in a different role than what I was used do or even preferred.

Taking my dress out of the back seat, I slipped it on. Then I took the camera from the ground where he had left it, scooped up his discarded clothes, depositing them in the back seat. Without letting him get dressed, I walked him back to the same side of the building where I had posed earlier.

I was a bit surprised at how he didn't say a word. I didn't even notice a speck of nervousness as we strolled across the parking lot with me now fully dressed and with him wearing just a stripper thong.

He even left his shoes behind.

Just as I had worn pearls for my photo session, I had kept his tie and now slipped it over his head.

It was his turn to pose for me.

I first asked him to face me and give me his best "Freddy Mercury" look. (I was and still am a big fan of Queen.)

He turned to the side with one foot placed in front of the other and slightly arched his back. Twisting his upper torso towards me, he placed one hand on his bare bottom letting the other hang at his side.

I would have laughed if he hadn't looked so damn sexy.

I could't help smiling as I noticed that the pouch of his thong was starting to expand as his love muscle began to once again fill with liquid heat.

It seemed that I wasn't the only family member that enjoyed a little outdoor exposure.

I then had him completely turn around and get as flat against the office building's brick exterior which made his cute little bum stick out.

(Hmm, Maybe I too have a knack for pin up photography.)

I love how his pouch shows between his legs as the strap of his thong seems to point directly at it.

He wasn't the only one becoming re-stimulated.

The walk back to the car was even more enjoyable.

I found myself getting aroused all over again as my newly discovered personal male stripper walked hand in hand with me across the well lit parking lot showing his bare cheeks and a sparkling red nylon pouch filled with a rigid reaction to his scantily clad circumstances.

I decided then and there that I needed to take advantage of this new revelation regarding my client as it seemed that my dominant male client enjoyed having a dominant female service rep.

Is this an example of the goose and the gander adage i.e. What is good for the gander is good for the goose?

I certainly thought so and made a mental note to make sure to test my theory in the near future.

I, also, wanted to test what I had noted while walking back to the car i.e. his reformed erection.

Once we arrived back at the car and before he could reach into the back for his clothes, I positioned him between the open car door and the car to provide some privacy for my next intention.

While he stood there wondering what I was up to, I turned him toward the opening and slipped between him and the car.

Reaching around his back I took a firm hold of his plunger through the slick material of his thong and began to slide my hand up and down using the nylon wrapper as the friction to get him back into a lather.

Each time I slid my hand down his shaft, the elastic band of his thong would slide over the tip of his swollen head and catch on the lip just under the head.

Then when I slid my hand back up the fabric I would reverse direction eliciting a very sexy "Uh" from his lips.

As I found a good rhythm I leaned my face against his bare back for support smelling the sexual sweat seeping from his body.

He in turn was holding on to the top of the open door in order to support his efforts to match my stroking.

With each movement down, he pushed his groin away from me, and then reversed when my hand came back up.

I continued the process until I could feel his gooey drool running down onto my hand. I knew that he was getting close.

My other hand had been gripping one of his bare cheeks, but now I slipped it down between his legs using two of my fingers to push on his also swollen scrotum.

With our efforts now in sync it took only a few more strokes up and down when he pushed his groin forward, clenched his buttocks and let out a loud groan.

Quickly I pointed his shooter away from the car door which at this new angle allowed me to watch a glob of thick white liquid expel from the tip of his erection landing on the blacktop of the parking lot almost 3 feet from where we were standing.

I found it incredibly alluring to watch him ejaculate.

The following emissions mostly just oozed out and over my still gripping hand.

I will admit that I was expecting a long rope of white goo to squirt out considering how much was still dripping from my vagina into the tissues that I shoved inside the crotch of my panties before we took our second walk across the parking lot.

A mother's motto is also the Boy Scouts; "Be Prepared".

I then reminded myself that this was his second ejaculation within the last 30 minutes or so. This also resulted in a mental note to myself to try this again when his gun was fully loaded.

I continued to massage his scrotum until every shake and shimmy of his torso came to an end.

I quickly cleaned up by licking my goo covered hand trying not to smear any more of it on his thong.

Then I leaned over and did the same on his quickly deflating penis. A handiwipe took care of the fabric.

We made out for a while in the car still parked under the bright overhead lights and then headed home.

Undoubtedly it was the sexiest and most erotic dinner date that I have ever experienced. Maybe I should wear pearls more often?

Summer was now quickly coming to a close, and the few dates that followed pretty much turned into: take a ride, strip while still in the car, orgasm, return home.

It's not that I was complaining, but after our last true dinner date I just wanted to have some unexpected variety as well as to increase the frequency of our dates.

So I talked to my client about coming up with a way that would encourage us to do things together more often. I also told him that they didn't have to always be on dates.

My client is no dummy coming up with an idea that seemed to be perfect for my palate.

He decided that he would let me earn dinner's out by awarding points for certain activities.

He put together the following agreement for me to follow:

Dinner Date Rules

In order to earn a single dinner date, Elizabeth must accumulate 100 points.

Following is a list of activities that will earn points along with the number of points that will be earned.

Activities Points Earned

Having your pants completely unzipped in a public setting. 5

Wearing a string bikini swimsuit in public 5

Providing an unobstructed view up your dress or skirt in a public setting. 15

Having your blouse unbuttoned far enough to show a very low cut bra cup in a public

setting. 15

Having your dress or skirt lifted high enough to show your entire panty in a public

setting. 25

Having your blouse completely open in a public setting. 25

Erect nipples earn an additional 5 points

Having your pants completely off in a public setting for 15 minutes or more. 45

Having your top completely off in a public setting for 15 minutes or more. 45

Having your top completely off without a bra in a public setting for

15 minutes or more 50

Erect nipples earn an additional 15 points

Having your blouse, and pants, skirt, or dress completely off in a public

setting for 15 minutes or more 50

For 30 minutes 75

Having nothing else on but panties and heels in a public setting for 15 minutes

or more 75

For 30 minutes 100

All activities must be witnessed and verified by me in order for points to be awarded.

I was thrilled when I read his rules, but I didn't have much time to accumulate points if I wanted to take advantage of the weather.

Since I am naturally competitive particularly when it comes to dares, I perceived this dinner date point system that my client came up as one big dare.

I analyzed that I had to always wear clothes that came off easily and to constantly look for opportunities to be in public places where I would be somewhat comfortable showing off.

As it happened my client needed to go to his office the Saturday following his presenting to me the dinner date rules.

The parking structure at his work wasn't exactly the safest place for me to earn some points as it included the chance that I might be seen by someone I knew or my client knew.

Still beggars can't be choosers.

I quickly changed into a light weight summer cotton skirt, a coordinated t-shirt, and heels.

On the way there I couldn't think of much else but how to gain points and spent the ride staring out the window trying to decide what exactly to do and where to do it.

I was a bit of a mess by the time we arrived at the parking structure.

He drove into the structure and parked the car relatively close to one of the stairwell doors, which gave me an idea of how to proceed.

I had put our cheap camera in my purse just in case photo documentation was required to earn the points.

I certainly didn't want to do my thing only to find that no points were awarded.

My client got out of the car first.

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves, opened my door, and stepped out of the car making sure to bring my purse with me.

As my client was distracted by another car entering the parking structure. I quickly walked over to the steel door of the stairwell, opened it, and slipped inside.

My client heard the door opening and saw me disappear inside.

Once the door closed behind me I slipped out of my skirt and t-shirt gathering them both into a ball that fit easily in one hand.

My nipples were fully erect as my entire body vibrated uncontrollably.

I would like to say that it was the cold of the stairwell that was causing my physical reaction, but I would be lying.

It was very unusual for me to strip outdoors on my own accord. But if you think about it, the list of requirements to earn dinner was essentially the same as being told to strip.

I was going for at least 75 points on my first try, or possibly 100 points.

The accompanying exhilaration and physical sensations had nothing to do with it.

Yeah, right!

And now I was waiting for my client to follow me into the stairwell not knowing whether anyone else might need to use it.

I was so sexually charged that I didn't think that I could stand it.

Knowing that if anyone other than my client would happen to enter the stairwell I would have only my handful of garments to cover myself.

My heart was beating so hard that I had to remind myself to breathe.

I could feel every thump of my heart on the very tips of my rock hard nipples and on the very tip of my female kernel.

I was experiencing an extremely effective form of foreplay without being touched.

It never occurred to me that I could get so aroused standing all by myself wearing just my panties. Of course, the setting and circumstances played a huge role in my excitement.

I had to lean against the wall to keep myself upright as blood rushed to every erogenous zone leaving me weak and a bit disoriented.

The door slowly opened and I saw my client's eyes just about pop out of his head. I am sure that he had never thought that he would find me almost naked.

I am sure that something else on him popped out as well.

I smiled as best I could still feeling rather faint and handed him the camera. Then I proceeded to walk down the stairs to a lower landing keeping a firm grip on the stair rail.

I could almost hear him purring as he watched me descend.

When I got to the bottom I posed for him not realizing that I had a big smile on my face.

When he was done I walked over to him sliding my hand across his crotch feeling his rigid tube of flesh lurking inside his pants.

In turn he pinched both of my nipples causing me to exhale with a moan.

It was at this exact moment that I remembered how much he seemed to enjoy wearing nothing but a bright red stripper thong a couple of weeks back.

Taking the camera from his hand, I walked over to the black metal rail that bordered the stair landings, placed one of my heels on the lower rail, and quite adeptly swung my leg over the top rail.

I was now standing with both feet on the lower rail with my legs straddling the top rail.

I slowly lowered myself so my very sensitive and sodden crotch was pressed firmly against the top rail holding most of my weight.

An unexpected groan of gratification escaped my lips.

I had to ignore how good it felt to have the round smooth metal rail between my legs. I had something to accomplish and a secure perch was required.

Sure I could have simply stood on the stairs or leaned against the railing. But I knew that I had a much better chance of getting my client to comply with my planned directions if I was being sexually provocative.

I pointed the camera at my client almost cooing, "Your turn."

He gave me a questioning look so I mimicked a person unbuttoning their shirt and taking it off.

He smiled and did exactly that.

I took a photo of him shirtless.

I then mimicked a person undoing their zipper and opening the front of their pants.

He hesitated at first so I rocked my lower torso back and forth on the metal rail while saying, "Come on! I want to see it."

I watched as his hands undid his zipper pulling the folds of his jeans apart.

I was beginning to understand how sexually satisfying it felt to have someone strip upon your request.

It was absolutely orgasmic.

When his pants were open, I held the camera up to my eye motioning with my other hand to open them up more so I could almost see his legs.

He used his hooked thumbs to pull his zipper wider apart and I found myself staring at his lower abdomen as if I had never seen it before.

I loved how low his bikini underwear fit allowing so much of his skin to show; especially from his navel on down.

"Click" went the camera's shutter to record this erotic fantasy.

I was now salivating from both sets of lips.

It is a bit difficult for me to explain my overall reaction. It wasn't of the same degree of intensity that I felt when I had to do the stripping, but it certainly held my attention. I was mesmerized both mentally and physically knowing that I was controlling his actions.

I didn't want the moment to end so I continued with my silent directions. I pantomimed a person letting their pants slip down to their feet and then stepping out of them completely.

He was the perfect study, following my actions with his own.

Kicking off his shoes and moving them off to the side he took ahold of his waistband and pushed his jeans completely down his legs until they were gathered at his feet.

His expression never changed as he looked directly into my eyes undoubtedly noticing how much I was enjoying his performance.

I never expected such complete compliance with my directions. After all this was the parking structure of the building that was his place of work. Many of the people that might be in the near vicinity were co-workers of his.

And yet here he was as completely undressed as I was.

I took a long time staring at his entire anatomy in the viewfinder of the camera relishing every single detail.

"Click" went the camera and I had recorded the moment for my future enjoyment.

I thought that I knew my client intimately, but it seemed that a significant detail had been overlooked.

His surprise strip tease in the business park should have told me something, but I thought it was part of the moment.

But now we were in another moment and my newly discovered "Stripper Man" was at it again with seemingly no hesitation or qualms regarding the setting or his lack of clothing.

Sporting a very mischievous look I climbed down from my masturbatory perch and approached him. All I wanted to do at that moment was to reach into his skimpy holster, take a firm hold of his six shooter, and then empty its load of liquid ammunition.

However, I thought of it as a very indecorous and uncouth idea to leave a long strip or strips of DNA on the concrete floor of his work place.

Besides we didn't have that much time.

Instead I gave his gun a good squeeze inside its holster and then picked up his clothes and handed them to him.

As we got dressed and headed to his office, I was still trying to wrap my mind around my newly discovered "Stripper Man".

75 points had been earned and I was well on my way to another dinner date.

Once we got home I told my client that I wanted him to be a part of the little "to do" list allowing him to accumulate points to earn a good suck and swallow from his favorite customer service rep.

I thought that this was a sure way to keep us both focused on play time.

But it seemed that life had other plans.

You would think that it would be quite easy for a woman of my particular tendencies to be able to flash pretty much all of the time.

I thought the same myself when I first saw the point list.

I just never seemed to find myself with my client in a public place that lent itself to a little show.

Typically just as I was about to either unzip or pull fabric up someone would come along and the moment was lost.

I was frustrated. Not only because I wanted to earn anoher dinner, but much more importantly I wanted to play.

As luck would have it the weather stayed nice well into Fall and my opportunities to flash opened up again.

My client was always getting asked to play golf by his clients, but had never really had the interest. Just as the summer was coming to a close he had decided to take up golf. He had purchased a set of clubs and was looking for a way to play once a week before the snow arrived in order to get halfway decent before next summer.

It just so happened that he had discovered a Par 3 course not far from the house that conveniently for me was in a very out of the way location, and he wanted me to join him on Sunday mornings.

The course was kind of lost in a series of small hills, ravines, and wooded areas. Just to find the driveway, you had to know where to look as it was down a narrow tree lined country road without any clear signs or markings.

I was quite ecstatic as I always liked the idea of learning to golf. More importantly I liked the idea of wearing short skirts while outdoors and in a public setting.

It was another excellent way to assuage my exhibitionist tendencies without looking out of place as short skirts seemed part of many a female's golf attire.

And wasn't I supposed to be earning points for dinner? Besides any sport that incorporates strokes and holes in its terminology had me quite intrigued.