Exposing Amy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyrat
fannyrat
875 Followers

If I thought the degradation was over. I was wrong.

"See look at your weak puny cum on the bed, it is nowhere near as thick and potent as Creepy Colin's, I did right to get him to knock me up."

That's when the final hammer fell - she told me, that she had told him, he could have her whenever he wanted.

Amy getting pregnant in the manner that she did was bad. Giving birth to another man's baby was awful but what was infinitely worse for me was the pregnancy itself. Months of seeing my pregnant wife naked, months of watching her absentmindedly running her hands over her swollen stomach with loving touches killed me. Her swollen and darkened areola, her breasts sagging downwards with the weight, her naked heavily pregnant body filled with Creepy Colin's child, became almost intolerable and nearly destroyed me.

That was the moment I lived for.

I would become erect looking at her. The shame and humiliation always did its job. The sick feeling deep in my gut always travelled further south, it would enter my groin like an invading parasite, working within to devour my self-respect and to make me even hate my erection.

I would beg my wife for sex, spurred on solely by self disgust, aroused beyond measure at her condition and the taunting that it gave me. The beautiful sight of a naked pregnant woman, the sensuality and the sexiness was truly erotic, yet being filled with another man's baby ripped me apart. I still begged her to let me have sex with her, all the time knowing that her refusal and her contempt would turn me on even more.

Then everything changed yet again.

Amy resumes the story.

It had been several weeks since my fateful assignation with Creepy Colin. I didn't know it at the time but he had been scared to return for fear of Paul giving him a beating. However I couldn't keep my distance forever, due to the fact that we needed him to know that he had indeed knocked me up. Our sick needs led me to deliberately bumping into him one day.

I told him that he had made me pregnant and what's more, my husband knew that he was the father of my child.

His face was a picture when I imparted the news to him. At first it was fear but when the cogs of his brain began to work, he realised that Paul had been nowhere near him and the more he realised that he was safe from any retribution, the more confident he became.

Encouraged by the lack of confrontation, Colin grew confidant and arrogant. He remembered me offering myself to him and he realised that he now had not just one blackmail opportunity but two.

"Surely we wouldn't want the whole neighbourhood to know I was carrying his baby would we?"

I did not want an affair, I did not want attraction, loving or passionate sex. What I wanted, was exactly what I got.

I became nothing but a sex toy, a hot wet hole, a dirty slut for a man I loathed, to use as he pleased.

Colin came round when Paul had gone to work and waited for me to put the baby down for a sleep. Gone was the nervousness, gone was the shyness, the trepidation and the lack of confidence.

Ordering me upstairs, he followed me to the bedroom and arrogantly and disrespectfully just went to my dresser and started rummaging around in my underwear. On finding garter belts and stockings his joy was unbound.

The first day he demanded that I dress sexily for him and every day from that day on, until my pregnant figure wouldn't allow, stockings, suspenders and high heels became my uniform.

"Here put these on," were the only words he said, then he sat on the bed to watch me.

I had to dress in my lingerie for him, I had to prepare myself for him to use me, as he watched. He would sit on the bed as I rolled the stockings up my legs, smoothing them as I went. As I attached the garter straps to my black nylons, Colin would caress himself. I then would sit at my dresser and put on makeup, pursing my lips as I applied the lipstick, which we both knew was to make me sucking his cock look as sexy as possible.

It was total degradation, the thought that a man such as this, could use me as and when he pleased, was as arousing as anything I had experienced so far. When I knelt before him and opened my painted lips to take him into my mouth, I was wetter than I could have ever believed.

I sucked this man's cock like my life depended on it.

When he ordered me onto the bed, I spread myself eagerly without being told, I wasn't desperate to be fucked, I wasn't in the throes of conventional passion, I was so totally and utterly immersed in self-loathing and shame that my vagina literally ran with my juices.

Colin entered me harshly and violently and I took him easily. Gone was the pretence that I didn't want him to cum inside me, gone was the pretence that he was too big and I couldn't handle him, I simply dishonoured and disgraced myself to feed my sick fetish.

"Oh God Colin fuck me, oh God Colin, never stop fucking me, I love your big cock in my cunt (A word I never used but my insane arousal in this deranged situation made it so right.)

As Colin Pearce used my body and simply sated his lust inside me I could feel his cock driving the walls of my pussy wild. Time and time again both on the out stroke and on the in stroke, I felt that I was climaxing on every thrust.

This first fuck was wild, urgent and desperate. As the feelings within me announced that I was going to orgasm on Creepy Colin's pounding meat, the twitching spasms inside me stimulated the pink tissue of my inner body to come alive. Like a firework, I came screaming, cursing, swearing and pleading with him to,

"Fuck me like a whore, use me like a slut, I loved his big cock fucking me and the fact that I was just a cum slut for him."

Colin Pearce came inside me, grunting, shooting and flooding my pussy with pent up semen.

In order to totally debase myself and my husband, I would allow myself to be used like this, then later I would send Paul over the edge, when I malevolently and maliciously regaled him with all the nasty details.

It would always be in the marriage bed.

I would never clean myself up and would spend the rest of the day either in the house or even outside if I needed to go out, with his cum inside me, or on whatever part of my body he had desecrated with his filthy semen. I would leave the bed cum soaked, like a matador's cape used to taunt my husband.

Every time Colin would have me sucking his cock, or as he used me like a whore, I would always look into his eyes. I didn't want to see attraction or lust or longing there, I wanted to see that he despised me, I wanted to see contempt and disgust for me, as I have contempt and disgust for him.

I would spend hours, naked before him, by now visibly pregnant with his child. The depraved way I acted with a man I truly hated and detested was a shameful corruption of decency and of morality. I debased myself constantly, my arousal at such loathsome self degradation was intense and I had earth shattering and insanely intense orgasms because of it.

Paul was well capable of ripping this bastards head off, yet I had allowed this creep's potent semen to subjugate him. Most evenings he had wild, unimaginable, intense sex with me his wife, on the sheets covered in semen that the puny loser that was Colin Pearce had spent inside me that afternoon.

For both Paul and I, this shame manifested itself in a gut-wrenching, gnawing ache deep inside. It was like a corrosive poison burning away inside us both. It was a physical feeling that felt similar to withdrawal symptoms. What was so madly arousing, actually doubled in intensity when we each considered what the other was going through. It was not enough for Paul to know another man was fucking me, he had to know at the same time that I also hated it, that is was killing me too. If it hadn't been dreadful for me and I had been enjoying it, then this would have just been another case of cuckolding. For my part it wasn't enough to suffer the physical degradation of being a sex toy for such a man, I also needed to know how much it demeaned and humiliated my husband.

The insane arousal we got from this humiliation and degradation is impossible to describe. At the height of our fucking, I would love to scream at Paul to go careful as I didn't want him to harm Colin Pearce's baby.

The end was inevitable however. In Creepy Colin's excitement he predictably got carried away.

In the course of our time together, Colin found out that Paul liked me to have a bush. I don't think Colin cared either way but once he knew what Paul wanted, he wanted to prove his mastery of us. I was subsequently shaved and waxed by demand of Colin. He knew that Paul would have a constant reminder that he, not my husband decided on his wife's sexual appearance. It was almost like being tattooed as his property.

He wanted to cum on my wedding ring often and insist that I licked it off again.

He wanted to take my milk as he fucked me.

Colin began to get a little more aggressive in his fucking of me and at one point he even came up with the suggestion that I should save his semen and put it in an ice cube tray with a stick. He wanted me to freeze it, so that later I could suck it like an ice-lolly whilst I was with my husband, letting his cum thaw in my mouth, coat it with his filthy seed and slide down my throat.

After several visits from my abuser and the increase in crazy suggestions like these, I decided that this had to stop. I realised that we couldn't live like this, the intimate demands placed on me had become too familiar. Of course the sex acts still produced revulsion and repugnance, however they had now lost the ability to produce the gross, gut wrenching, humiliation that made me nauseous with self loathing.

We had not pushed the boundaries too far, we had stepped outside them. I had become a sex slave and was making my husband a cuckold, which was never the intention.

When I told Colin that he wasn't to come around anymore he begged for one more visit. He promised to go for good and make no trouble, if I just allowed him one more visit. I wanted to tell him to fuck off, but I realised that for future peace of mind, that it wouldn't harm any more than what I had endured so far. It was on that visit that all the neighbourhood speculation and opinion about him were confirmed.

Colin Pearce was a dirty pervert, a voyeur, a peeping tom.

Colin was a technophile and had spent thousands on electrical surveillance equipment. He admitted that he used this to spy on women. He had managed to secrete cameras in public places and he used them to watch unsuspecting females. Colin had High-Tec state-of-the-art miniature cameras amongst all the other surveillance paraphernalia.

When he had left this final time, I awaited Paul, my appearance deliberately the one that had shamed us both after Creepy Colin's previous visits. Dishevelled, sweat matted hair clung to my brow, dressed only in a robe, which only stayed closed as I held it, I smelled of sex and I looked like a slut.

When Paul came through the door he took in my appearance and immediately knew that I had been fucking Creepy Colin again. As his head dropped I walked over to him and simply held out a DVD.

"Creepy Colin has left you a present," I said.

Paul Takes up the story.

When Amy gave me the DVD, she deliberately let her robe fall open. I could see her tender, well mauled breasts, her swollen and ravaged pussy and the dried semen which clung to the inside of her thighs.

She turned and went upstairs.

Putting the DVD into the machine I sat back to watch, full of fear and trepidation about what I was about to see.

The video started and was impossible to see what the hell it was. Strange shapes and colours were confusing but when I focussed on the movement in the clip I stopped in shock.

The object in question suddenly manifested as a big, purple and angry cock head pointing at the screen. Once that had come into focus, so did the entire scene.

I was looking at another man's cock inside my wife's vagina.

I had seen this once before in a documentary about child birth. It had started with the conception and the woman in question had been fitted with a miniature camera deep inside her sex canal, which captured the moment of ejaculation and conception.

I was staring at the same thing.

I was stunned, this was beyond anything that I had had to contend with previously. It suddenly got worse. Colin was a skilled technician and had recorded audio externally and had precisely mixed the two.

As I stared, the cock pushed forward and I watched my beautiful wife's pink soft walls submit. As the cock began to move backwards and forwards, it seemed like Amy's tight walls were gripping him, they were a snug fit around the invading length. I was utterly transfixed with the horror of actually watching this rampant cock deep inside my wife's sweet pussy.

The sounds coming from Amy that accompanied the terrible footage, were like an injured animal. The cock bullied and bulldozed her pussy wider with every thrust and every thrust Amy cried out. My wife's intimate soft folds seemed to be trying to hold him, to stop him leaving, they held him in a vice like grip as his big invading manhood slid along her sensitive flesh. Her whole pussy seemed to bulge like he was rearranging her insides.

"Oh God Colin fuck me, oh my God give me your huge cock."

Time and again he pushed into her and time and again I was humiliated by her begging him.

When Amy began to climax she was crying, whimpering pathetically, a desperate tramp, slut, whore, debasing herself on the cock of this terrible man that she despised. I watched with my head in my hands as Amy's little pussy walls seemed to contract trying to grip him tighter. I both saw and heard her tremendous orgasm as she screamed.

She begged him to fuck her.

She abused me and my inadequacies.

She promised him he could have her whenever he wanted.

She told him her cunt belonged to him now.

She was lying, Colin would never have her again.

This was the finale, Amy was just providing the soundtrack to my final subjugation, it was just Amy providing the words to make this climax as hurtful and as degrading as she could for us both.

As this all built to a crescendo of mutual orgasm, it was the ultimate in humiliation and shame, until.

Colin came inside my wife.

I was in a daze as I viewed the first jets of semen shoot from his helmet, powerful blasts deep inside my wife, as up-close-and-personal as I ever wanted to be. I was literally watching Creepy Colin ejaculating inside my wife's vagina. When the jets lessened, I could still see cum pouring from his meat until the torment finally ended.

As I gazed at the aftermath of a mutually explosive orgasm between my wife and this loathsome man, my horror at seeing my wife's beautiful velvet soft walls covered in another man's semen cannot be described. Her wet pink flesh looked even softer and more tender, covered in translucent semen.

That night the sex was violent, accusatory, abusive and mind blowing, the pure shame of our actions provided us with a motivation as strong and arousing as we had known.

Amy gave birth to a baby boy, a son for Colin Pearce.

We love the child as our own but as Amy said earlier, the whole reason for the act was to put in place the conditions which would provide our shame and humiliation long into the future. Whenever we would be outside in our driveway, or in the street, Colin would often insinuate himself into our company. What it is to stand with your wife and baby in the pram while a man such as Creepy Colin Pearce looks on and makes comments about the baby was a killer.

I found that I couldn't look him in the face, I was not acting when I felt so pathetic and cowed by this loser. I would look at the floor like a pussy, muttering like a bullied schoolboy.

One night a few days later, Amy and I settled down to watch TV for the evening and she said to me,

"You find the programme, I have to go into the kitchen to get something from the freezer, then we are going to do a lot of kissing."

Colin Pearce knew - that I knew - that he had been fucking my wife.

He knew - that I knew - that he had made her pregnant.

He knew - that I had not only seen the DVD but I had also heard the words as they spilled from Amy's mouth.

Finally in Colin Pearce's life he was a winner, the knowledge of which would provide Amy and I with plenty of violent, self-loathing, passionate sex for years to come.

This lifestyle is corrupt and perverse we know, but yet we are so happy that in our love we are compatible and together we share this terrible fetish and need.

fannyrat
fannyrat
875 Followers