Exposing Kelli

Story Info
A teenage girl learns discipline and pleasure from a nurse.
2.2k words
4.5
20.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Here is a story I wrote in 2007, and just came across while weeding out old files. I hope you enjoy. Kelli inspired my character "Dani" in other stories here, such as "Delicious Leftovers.")

"This should be interesting," smirked the older nurse, a stout, grim-faced woman in her late 50's, studying the file of Nurse Jensen's first patient of the day. "Kelli Martin, 18 years old, 5-feet 1-inches tall, 108 pounds. Oh, and it's her first visit to the clinic."

She held up an 8x10 photograph of the young girl and whistled softly, "My, my, Pamela. You've hit the jackpot with this one. What I wouldn't give to have her on my table instead of yours! You wouldn't care to let me take your place today, would you my dear?"

Nurse Jensen just smiled and shook her head. "Veronica, you may as well stop pining for her, because she is not going to be yours-at least not today. However, if you are very, very nice to me, I may let you drop by my examination room at a particularly...um...interesting time. Will that satisfy you then?"

"Not really" Veronica sighed. "But it's better than nothing at all I suppose. Is she due for her sexual response evaluation and training?"

"She certainly is, and she is completely new to it all-just look at her questionnaire! Why, she's never done anything, Veronica. She's completely fresh and new, unspoiled by some boy's oafish groping. Such a sheltered girl, and she is most ripe for our treatments. One would have to be somewhat gentle with her I would imagine. At least in the beginning...and then...we'll see, won't we?"

Nurse Jensen smiled to herself, off in a dream world, imagining what she would be doing to young Kelli in just a few minutes. She looked at the appointment board to see that Kelli had arrived late and was now in the waiting room. Nurse Jensen would go fetch the girl herself.

It wasn't hard to pick out her patient in the crowded waiting room, after seeing Kelli's picture. Her face was exceptionally pretty, with clear skin and fine features. Her nose was small and turned up just a tad, and her shy smile showed off bright even teeth. Her blonde hair was in a short ponytail There she was, reading a magazine, dressed in a cute little tennis outfit, all in white: Polo shirt, short shorts, socks and shoes. Nurse Jensen approached the girl and introduced herself, noticing that Kelli was perspiring, obviously having come directly from playing nearby.

"Kelli Martin?" The girl looked up and nodded, a worried expression on her pretty face. "My name is Nurse Jensen and I will be conducting your examination and treatments today. I see you've arrived late, and are not in a condition to be examined."

Kelli blushed " I forgot about my appointment until we were playing our game, and it's so hot outside today."

"Enough excuses," said the nurse gruffly. "Come with me and we'll get you out of those dirty clothes immediately." Kelli was mortified as she imagined everyone in the waiting room overheard the nurse talking about her being undressed. She blushed a dark pink, so adorable with her fair, clear skin.

Nurse Jensen led Kelli on a brisk pace down the hallway and into a large room. There was a standard examination table, a cart with instruments, and a desk. Nurse Jensen immediately went to the desk and began making notes in Kelli's file, leaving the young girl without further direction.

After a few moments, Nurse Jensen peered over her shoulder and sighed. "Kelli, did I not tell you I wanted you out of those clothes? Are you deliberately being difficult?"

"No, no. I'm sorry, I didn't know you meant here, Nurse Jensen." The nurse turned back to continue writing as Kelli untied her shoes and pulled off her socks. Her shorts came off, revealing pretty white lace bikini panties in slight contrast to her lightly tanned skin. She pulled her polo shirt over her head, and placed everything on a nearby chair.

Nurse Jensen finished her work and spun around in the chair, with a look of exasperation on her face. "Young lady, I said to remove all of your clothes! I won't examine your body in those dirty underthings! I do think we will have to deal with this disobedience later on, Kelli. I just won't tolerate it. You are going to learn to follow my instructions, is that clear?"

Kelli was nearly in tears as the larger, older woman advanced on her and looked down at her as she undid her brassiere and set it aside. In the cool air of the room, Kelli's hot, sweaty body showed the effects of the air conditioning, and her pert breasts displayed hard little nipples. Kelli could feel them stiffen almost to the point that they hurt, and she felt so ashamed at her body's response. She slipped her underwear down and revealed her soft, blonde pubis. So sweet, thought the Nurse, trying to retain her stern expression in the face of Kelli's beauty. "Wait here".

Nurse Jensen poked her head out into the hallway. "Rita? Come here please." A middle aged woman in scrubs came into the room, and Kelli's eyes went wide, crossing her arms in front of her, vainly attempting to cover herself. "After you're done here, take this girl's dirty clothes and have them washed. Before you do, I want Kelli here scrubbed down thoroughly. She came in dirty from playing tennis and expected me to examine her like that. Can you imagine the nerve?"

The woman looked at the naked girl, shaking her head from side to side. "Tsk, tsk. Come on, girl, into the bathroom." Kelli was in shock at what was going to happen to her, and was led into a bathroom off the examination room. The woman ran a bath and told her to step in. "Don't you sit down. You won't be here that long. Just turn and face to the side." Kelli obeyed and stood there naked as the woman sprayed warm water from her shoulders down. "Open up, now." The woman patted Kelli's thigh, spreading her legs apart.

Soon the woman's large, strong hands were on her shoulders, soaping Kelli's firm, young body with hard strokes. Taking the naked girl by the upper arm, Rita washed Kelli from her shoulders to her back, then under her arms, her pretty little breasts, and her firm, flat tummy. Being ticklish, Kelli tried to squirm away from Rita, but the older woman held her in place, "Be still girl! I can tell you've already angered Nurse Jensen, and that is going to be a regret for you, I know. Now relax your rear end so I can get to you inside there."

With that Rita slipped her hand between Kelli's little buns, soaping the girl roughly, her middle finger slipping into her tiny anus. That causing Kelli to involuntarily squeak in protest. "Quiet, you! I'm hardly inside you at all!"

Kelli was stunned, naked and wet, being bathed by this woman she had never seen, with a finger up inside her bottom! It was like a dream-or a nightmare-and she was reeling from the heat building up in her body and the feelings she had never experienced before. Rita left her a moment to wash her hands after cleaning Kelli's backside, and this gave the girl a moment to come to her senses and realize her situation. The resulting blush covered must of the teenager's body, and caused Rita to laugh to herself. Don't worry, sweetheart, I've bathed many a girl like you here. Your little butt isn't my first. "Now face me and spread your pretty legs apart like a good girl. You're not done yet."

Kelli obeyed, not knowing what else she could do. Her vaginal lips were barely covered by soft blonde hairs, and they parted as the young girl spread her legs. Rita steadied Kelli with one arm, and brought a hand with creamy soapsuds up between her legs with the other. Kelli moaned quietly as the older woman gently bathed her genitals, caressing her sweet little kitten until Kelli was lost in a world of sensation and mounting heat between her legs. Just before Rita's fingers brought Kelli over the top, the older woman stopped and began to rinse her off.

"There we are, all done." Said Rita brightly, knowing full well what state the naked teenager must be in. "We'll just towel you off and you'll be ready for your examination." Rita chuckled to herself, She wants to ask me to finish her, but can't find the words. Soon enough, my girl, soon enough.

Rita led Kelli into the examination room where Nurse Jensen was again at her desk. Fresh and fragrant from her bath, Kelli was presented to the nurse by Rita, who winked at Nurse Jensen when their eyes met. "She's fresh as a daisy, Nurse Jensen", said Rita. "I bathed her very carefully, as you like." Kelli looked at the floor, remembering how Rita touched her only moments before.

"Very well, Rita. Now, Kelli, there is the matter of your tardiness and your disobedience. I have had to give my next patient to a colleague, and therefore have not been able to fulfill my duties because of your behavior. Come here."

Nurse Jensen took the girl over her knees, and with Rita watching, gave her twenty hard smacks on her pretty bottom, turning her pink backside a deeper shade. "Ow! Ow! Oh! Please, don't!" said Kelli as the spanks continued on her bottom. She began to cry as Nurse Jensen held her firmly, allowing her legs to kick, but keeping her fanny in place.

"That is all for now, girl, but don't even think about disobeying me again, do you hear?"

"Yes, Nurse Jensen." came the quiet reply.

"Good. Then we'll have a look at Rita's work then." While still over her lap, Nurse Jensen spread Kelli's cheeks and ran her hand along the cleft. The naked girl shuddered at Nurse Jensen's touch, and she squirmed as the woman's fingers played with her little rosebud.

"Rita, a little gel, please." Rita came over with a tube of lubricant, and Nurse Jensen applied a dab to the subdued girl's anus, working it around and gradually inside. "That feels nice, hmmm? You like your bottom touched, I think. You like being spanked too, hmmm?" Kelli moaned and moved her bottom to meet Nurse Jensen's finger.

"Smack!" went Nurse Jensen's hand on the soft smooth skin. The girl jumped. "I asked you a question, Kelli. Do you like my finger in your bottom?

"Yes, Nurse Jensen," Kelli said quietly.

"And your little spanking. You enjoyed that in a way too, didn't you dear?"

"Yes" said Kelli, utterly humiliated.

"Rita, ask Veronica to step in for a moment, will you?" Rita left to get the other nurse, and Kelli remained over Nurse Jensen's lap, her little hole teased and prodded by Nurse Jensen's finger. Nurse Jensen could feel the heat from between Kelli's legs, and the moisture all around her little kitten.

Nurse Jensen then led Kelli to the examination table and positioned the girl with her legs in the stirrups and her bottom scooted all the way down to the edge of the table. "You're a submissive little thing, Kelli. I knew that just from our first moments together. It means that you are going to obey me completely, and that we will both enjoy what results."

Kelli's eyes couldn't meet Nurse Jensen's. She merely awaited her fate. Rita returned with Veronica, and the older nurse was delighted to see Kelli naked and spread on the table. It didn't take long for Veronica to notice that the young girl's vagina was dripping wet, and that she was breathing heavily. Nurse Jensen scrubbed her hands clean and returned to finish the girl.

"Little Kelli is going to come for us now, and since she is so close to her climax already, we should not have to wait long." Kelli turned bright red at Nurse Jensen's blunt statements, and this delighted everyone. "She has been bathed very intimately, and has also had a spanking." Kelli groaned, completely humiliated.

"Veronica, would you like to insert your finger inside Kelli's anus when she comes for us? Come around here to my side, and pull on a glove. Now a little gel, and... there! Now be careful, she's a bit tiny there! Take her gently, Veronica.

"I will do the honors on this side. Relax, sweetheart. There we are, hmmm?" Nurse Jensen's fingers played softly with Kelli's wet little vagina, slippery and warm from the morning's experience. Kelli was transfixed by the mounting waves of pleasure, and Rita stepped forward to caress the naked girl's upper body, pinching her hard nipples and enjoying her smooth, cool skin. Meanwhile, Veronica had entered Kelli completely, and was slowly moving her finger in and out of her little bottom.

"That's my girl, come for us now, Kelli" cooed Nurse Jensen as the girl reached climax.

"Oh, please oh yes ahhh ahhh ahhh! Ohhhhh!" The young girl squirmed and tossed on the table, and the three women had to hold her to keep her from falling off. They were grateful for the soundproofing Nurse Jensen had added last year. Finally the climaxes subsided, and Kelli lay half conscious and naked, breathing hard, wet and satiated.

Nurse Jensen smiled. "When she has recovered, Rita, I think another bath is in order. She's gotten herself all sweaty again."