Exposing My Wife to Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
The fallout continued.
5.2k words
4.4
18.2k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 07/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dukesb
Dukesb
48 Followers

After the Friday night poker game, and much clean up, as I'm sure our bedroom would have looked like a crime scene if gone through with a blacklight, Dana and I spoke only briefly of what had transpired, and she apologized for her part, but did indeed want to teach me a lesson for constantly pushing her to expose herself to other people.

She hadn't expected things to get as far as they did, but the alcohol gave her the courage to keep going, all the while expecting me to put a stop to it the whole time. She explained that once her inhibitions had completely dissipated, she was additionally intoxicated with pleasure and emotions she's never experienced in her almost 38 years of existence.

As much as I get off on other guys seeing her breasts and nipples in revealing clothing, along with the occasional beaver shot, I promised I would try not to be so pushy as she doesn't mind doing it from time to time, just not every time we go out. I saw Brad several days later, and as if nothing ever happened said "Hey Keith, poker at Mark's next month, hope to see you there!"

I told him I had to check my schedule with Dana, so I wasn't sure, even though this was a regular thing we did. I was lying, as I knew we didn't have any plans. After talking to Dana, she encouraged me to go or it might make things more awkward if I avoided them. After all, we still had to see our coworkers and neighbors on a regular basis. Considering that no one involved had even mentioned anything about it over the last several days, I decided to reach out to Mark and sent him a text letting him know l'd definitely be there.

Mark responded within seconds, and asked if I could stop by for a few minutes, so I hopped on my bike and made the short ride to his place. I pulled into his open garage and found him vacuuming out his truck. "Beer?" he asked. "Sure," I replied. He then proceeded to tell me how he screwed up and was very sorry. He told me that Darius had been over the night before, and after a few beers, Mark showed him video of what he missed Friday night after he left.

Mark explained that Darius, supposedly without his permission, forwarded the video of Dana to himself, and said that he's fantasized about fucking his kid's teacher from the first time he met her. Mark told him that he was sure it was a one time thing, but Darius said something to the effect of how it would be a shame if this video got into the wrong hands. I felt my stomach drop. "Is he home now?" I asked angrily. "Yes, I saw him come home about forty minutes ago" Mark replied, pointing at the house just to the west of his. Without saying another word, I walked next door and rang the doorbell.

Darius answered the door and stepped outside in just a pair of shorts, sweating profusely. He was taller than me, about 6'2", and had a very muscular physique.

"I know why you're here, and I'm glad you stopped by. I'm just finishing my workout, so we'll have to continue this conversation in a little bit " he said in such a manner as if we were discussing the weather or some other topic of the least importance. He said for Dana and I to meet him at one of the local taverns in town in a couple of hours so we could discuss the matter at hand.

Without responding, I turned away and walked back to Mark's house. Mark wasn't in the garage anymore and I just grabbed my bike and rode back home to inform Dana as to what had just transpired. "Oh my God!" she shrieked. "That's blackmail! He's Married! His kids are my students!" she continued. "He can't do this!" I exclaimed. "Let's just meet him and see where this goes. Let's not freak out just yet" I said confidently, trying to keep her calm.

We ordered the kids a pizza and shortly thereafter, headed out the door. The bar was fairly busy for a Wednesday evening, and we found Darius at a secluded table, away from everyone else. We sat down at the table across from him and he immediately started talking. "I'll make this simple, I get my turn with her, and it's over. It would be a real shame if a certain video ended up online." Darius was talking with me like Dana wasn't even there, as if she had no say in the matter. "What you're doing is illegal, it would be a real shame if your wife found out, or if the authorities got involved" I snapped back. "I don't think you really want the embarrassment of more people having to watch the video, and besides, my wife and I have an understanding" he said with a sly grin. Darius continued, "I never said I would post it online, just that it'd be a shame if it somehow ended up on the web" he said with a wink, still grinning ear to ear.

A waitress suddenly appeared and placed a beer in front of me, and a margarita in front of Dana, who had remained silent throughout our conversation. "I took the liberty of ordering you guys something to drink, I hope I got it right" Darius said, a bit arrogantly. Before I could even get a "no thanks" out of my mouth, Dana was chugging her drink like a college kid at a frat party. I stood up from the table and said "let's go" to Dana, leaving my full beer next to her now empty glass. "We'll let you know" I said defiantly. But Darius, sure of himself, responded "one more thing Keith, I have some specific instructions as to how and when this is going to go down. I already have your number, and will be sending them to you shortly. Cheers!" he said holding up the full beer he bought for me.

We drove home in complete silence, and before I could even get the car in the garage, I had received a text from an unknown number. The text read:

the first Saturday in November (which was only two and a half weeks away) you will take her to Jack's pub (Jack's is a sports bar in the city we moved out of). I will have a certain table reserved for you. she is to wear a mini skirt without panties and a semi sheer black top with that open cup shelf bra she wore the other night. The text continued: she is to sit at this table with her back towards the pool table, facing the men's room. you are to sit next to her, not across from her. you are not to have sex with her from this point on as i want that pussy fresh & aching for some cock. one more thing, I prefer pussy with a little hair on it, so dana is not to shave until after we get together. trimmed, but not completely shaved. you will receive further instructions at a later date.

I couldn't read the text aloud and just handed Dana my phone for her to read herself. After reading the text, she said nothing and just handed me my phone back and went in the house. When we went to bed that night, I told her she doesn't have to do this, that I was sure there was a way out, just that I wasn't sure who we could talk to about it without everyone finding out. She just sighed and said "We're both at fault in this, and I did bring this upon myself. Maybe we should just give him what he wants and hopefully we can all move on after it's over." Emotionally drained, we both went to bed early. She kissed me goodnight, rolled over, and went to sleep.

Since the first quarter of school had just ended, Dana had parent -teacher conferences the Thursday and Friday before our "date" with Darius. The next week and a half were a blur and Dana seemed to be handling things fairly well, at least on the outside anyway. We hadn't had any sex like Darius wanted, not because we thought he'd ever know, but really just that neither of us were really thinking about it knowing what was quickly approaching.

It was now the Friday before the big day, and wouldn't you know, Darius and his wife Jen were Dana's last appointment. How convenient. I felt helpless, worried how Dana could stay professional, knowing what was going to happen in the next 24 hours. As the night got later and later, I started getting nervous as Dana should have been home by now. As I was just about to call her, she texted me that Darius and Jen invited her to go out for a drink afterwards. l was shocked that she agreed since Darius was basically blackmailing her into sex mere hours from now.

She finally got home around midnight after getting dropped off by Darius and Jen. She had left her car at school and rode with them, and just had them drop her off at home as she was (understandably) a bit tipsy.

"Why didn't you get get ahold of me!?! I would have been there" I asked sternly. She said she didn't ask me to meet them as she knew I probably wouldn't have been very nice and she was trying to get a better read on Jen, and try to figure out if Darius was full of shit about their "understanding," especially after getting a few drinks in them. "So how'd it go, did you find anything out?" I asked eagerly. "Not really, I couldn't just ask if she's okay with her husband sleeping with other women" she snorted. "I would have" I grunted. "And that's precisely why I didn't ask you to meet us there. I'm exhausted and had a little too much to drink and am going to bed" she said, slurring a bit.

I told her I'd be there soon, as I was finishing going through some emails. Several minutes later, I received a text from Darius. He told me that they all had a nice time, and Dana didn't show any signs of ill will towards him. He went on to say that she was actually a bit flirty and even danced with him at one point, and that if I were to feel her pussy, he would bet money that she'd be wet. The text concluded with instructions to be at Jack's pub at 6:00 pm tomorrow.

I didn't respond and quickly finished getting ready for bed. I slid between the sheets next to an already passed out Dana, my heart racing. My hand was shaking as I reached down and slowly slid my hand towards her crotch. Much to my surprise, she had panties on. She always slept nude, except when she was on her period, which she had had the previous week. I glided my hand between her soft skin and the cotton fabric feeling a small patch of fuzz I haven't felt in years. I had a lump in my throat as my fingers found their way to her sex, and sure enough, just as Darius predicted, she was quite wet.

It was that slimy, sticky wetness when a woman is aroused from foreplay and anxiously anticipating getting fucked. I played around with her pussy for a bit, careful not to wake her, and eventually fell asleep with the smell of her on my fingers.

The next morning, Dana was up before I was, which was remarkable considering her alcohol consumption the night before. "You hung over?" I queried. "No, I made sure to drink water with the other drinks" she said, almost cheerfully. "It's 8:30 am, you going somewhere?" I asked, noticing that she was already fully dressed. "I'm getting a mani-pedi this morning" she responded. "I thought you just had one" I annoyingly quipped. "That was a month ago, captain perceptive" she snapped back sarcastically.

"I'm sorry babe, I'm just having a difficult time dealing with all of this. What went down a couple of weeks ago happened so fast, I didn't have time to think about it. I've had plenty of time to think about this, and that's all I've done these last couple weeks" I said in an apologetic voice. She came over to me, gave me a hug, and kissed me on the forehead and assured me that we would get through this as well. "I'm on edge too, you know, and that's why I'm also getting a massage, so I can try and relax" she casually stated. I threw on some clothes, and dropped Dana off at the school where she left her car the night before. "I'll see you at home this afternoon" she called out as she got in her car.

Dana didn't arrive home until almost 4, shopping bags in hand. "You just missed your folks" I told her as they were there to pick up our kids for the weekend. "I spoke to them on the phone just a bit ago" she answered back. "So what's in the bags?" I asked curiously. "I didn't realize you were also going shopping." "Just a few things for tonight" she said. "Some specific things that he wants me to wear" purposely not saying Darius's name. "HE already told us what you were to wear, HE didn't say it had to be new" I said, glaring at her. "It's on his dime, and he just made some recommendations. Might as well get some new things out of this" she said.

"You went shopping with him?!?" I practically shouted in disbelief. "No, no, no," she answered quickly. "He gave me a gift card last night along with some suggestions, that's all, and besides his fall league softball championship was today. I went alone" she assured me. "Convenient how you left that part out this morning. Mani-pedi and a massage is what you said, nothing about shopping for clothing that he's paying for" I said, with a scolding tone.

"We don't have time for this" Dana said emphatically. "I'm getting in the shower, we have to leave soon." She then grabbed her two bags and headed to our bedroom. I was beginning to think that maybe she actually wanted this to happen as she sure didn't seem distressed the closer it was getting to our meet up with Darius.

When I heard the shower turn on, I contemplated going through her bags to see what she had picked out, but as curious as I was, I refrained and let the anticipation build up, knowing I'd see it soon enough. I grabbed a beer and sat down to watch some college football while I anxiously waited for Dana to get ready. It was about 5:15 when Dana came down the hallway in her new outfit.

She looked incredible! As many times as I'd get her to wear something provocative, revealing, borderline slutty, she never wore anything like this for me. She had a 3/4 sleeve semi sheer black top that was a bit more sheer than "semi." The only light in the room was coming from a lamp from an end table, and our 75" television on the wall, and I could clearly make out the shape of her nipples, but they weren't completely visible. With dimmer lighting in most bars, it shouldn't be totally obvious unless someone is within a few feet of her and staring directly at her tits. Her mini skirt was black leather, and about 4" above her knees. Dana even had new shoes for the occasion, also black leather. They were open toed, showing off her newly pedicured feet, and had 3" heels, which had her standing at a sexy 5' 10".

"You look good enough to eat!" I said with an enthusiasm neither of us had heard in some time. "Let's blow this guy off and you and I just go out somewhere" I pleaded. "Why, so you can just sit around thinking even more about what's going to happen when we do eventually have to meet up with him? Let's just get this over with now and be done with it. Besides, at least we are still going out and you get to see me in public like this and get your jollies as other men get to see my exposed body. Be glad Darius isn't asking me to come alone" she teased. "That would NEVER happen!" I said quickly. "No way in hell I'd let you walk out that door looking like that without me!" I exclaimed. Dana took one last look at herself in the mirror, took a deep breath, and said "Okay, let's go get this over with."

The approximate half hour drive there was very challenging, as I struggled to keep my eyes on the road. Dana did a phenomenal job distracting me from what was just around the corner, seeing yet another man having his way with her. I would have had her drive so I could just stare between her legs the whole time at her now lightly hair covered snatch, but her shoes would have made driving for her a bit challenging, and she wasn't a fan of driving barefoot. We arrived at Jack's, and the parking lot was completely full. Jack's was your typical sports bar, it had several pool tables, some dartboards, and TV's everywhere. It had one main difference from most of these places in that it was inside of a hotel, one of the national chains. It had it's own outside entrance, as well as an entrance from inside the hotel. We drove through the lot to the hotel side where there was still plenty of parking. "Last chance to change our minds, call his bluff" I said, trying to sound supportive. "Easy for you to say, it's not you who could end up on some porn site! We mustered up the courage to go this far, and we're already here" she said, then opened her door and stepped out of our SUV.

We walked in through the hotel entrance, took an immediate left, and made the roughly 400' trek towards Jack's. I opened the door for Dana, and she slowly walked in ahead of me. The place was packed, mostly guys watching football and getting ready for a world series game that was going to start in about an hour or so. Although we didn't frequent this place, we had been here a handful of times in the past, but only one other time since moving. As we made our way towards the men's room, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Darius. I was kind of hoping that maybe he wouldn't show up. Yeah right.

He and his softball team were there celebrating as I saw a massive trophy where they were congregated. By the amount of guys in their section, it was apparent that many players from the other teams were also there as they had quite the food spread as well. Evidently, Jack's was Darius's teams sponsor and that's how he was able to reserve the table for us and pull so many strings as we were soon to find out. Just as Darius had instructed, there was our table, vacant, with a reserved placard square in the middle of it. The table was round, about three and a half feet high and about three feet in diameter. The stools were also round, padded with a padded backing and a built in foot rest about 8-9 inches off the floor. With her back to the pool tables and facing towards the men's room as instructed, Dana, pressing her ridiculously short skirt against her thighs, squeezed in between the table and the chair, sat down and hooked her heels over the foot rest. I grabbed the other chair which was across from Dana, moved it next to her, and sat down.

The bar was a horseshoe shape and all but a couple of stools had butts firmly planted in them. There were three bartenders and five people waiting tables, four waitresses and one waiter. After being seated for only several minutes, the lone waiter approached our table with a margarita and a draft beer. "How we doing this evening, my name is Matt and I'll be your waiter" he said cheerfully, all the while staring at Dana's tits, as the fairly sheer black fabric wasn't doing the best job concealing her semi erect nipples. "Darius will be taking care of your tab, so whatever you need, just let me know. Would you like to see a menu?" he continued. "Maybe later Matt, thanks" I replied. Matt then quickly ducked into the men's room and was back out in less than a minute, eyes now fixated under our table. I watched as he made his way to where all of the softball players were, which was in a completely different section of the bar. Matt then had a brief exchange with Darius before moving on to another table.

Not even thirty seconds later, Dana's phone started ringing. I saw that the call was from Darius. "I didn't realize you two had exchanged numbers" I chirped. "We exchanged them last night" she quickly chirped back. "Besides, you guys have each other's numbers!" Before I could even respond, Dana answered the call. "Hello," she said in a pleasant voice, almost as if she were talking to one of her girlfriends, left finger in her ear, trying to hear in the loud bar. "Okay, I understand," she murmured, now sounding a bit nervous. Before I could even ask her what he said, she set her phone down on the table and proceeded to move her legs apart, so that anyone exiting the men's room, who was even half paying attention, would have a clear view of her now exposed pussy. I have to admit, I was getting turned on as I love exposing her to strangers whenever the opportunity should arise.

We had only been there a short time, and had already finished our drinks, and as if we had our own personal waiter, Matt suddenly reappeared with refills and some shots and asked if we needed anything else. "No thank you," I replied, "just keep them coming." "Will do!" Matt responded, while retreating to the men's room yet again. Without time to even take a piss, the bathroom door opened, and there was Matt. He gave us a thumbs up as he walked out, staring under the table at Dana's now exposed sex.

Dukesb
Dukesb
48 Followers
12