Exposure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, well yeah anyway, just trying to look out for my colleague."

"I don't think you know Belle very well do you? She really doesn't need anyone to look out for her. She is the most independent woman I know. And if she needs anything she would come to family before anyone else. Not trying to be a dick or anything mate, just stating facts."

"Right, well can you stick her back on please. Cheers." Tim took the headphones off without saying goodbye and handed them to Belle. Tim whispered, "He's not happy. Hahaa."

Belle rolled her eyes and slid the headphone back into place. "Believe me now Jedders?" Tim heard the grumble of Jed's response but couldn't decipher it. "He is my brother, you melon. Look I actually have work to do unlike some of us. If you need my incredible expertise, call me." She tapped the side of the headphones which must have ended the call because she took them off and turned to Tim. "Pathetic isn't he? Only met him once and he has been protective of me ever since, thinks I am his to protect or something."

"Bit odd, isn't it. Bit creepy. Wonder if he is like that with your other coworkers."

"Oh he is. We all joke about it. He hasn't had any harassment claims against him yet, but it's only a matter of time I reckon. Did you...? Did you mean that? About the independant thing?"

"You know I did. You got your uni place on skill and knowledge done off your own back, got this high paid job through your expertise alone. Yeah you may still be living at home but who isn't these days. You'll save up all that money and get yourself a nice place in a decent area. You are a hard worker."

She beamed at Tim. "Wow, thanks Tim, that's such a nice thing to say. Thanks. Thanks for this too." She held up the mug, blew across the top of the tea and took a swig. "Actually I take that back, christ."

"Is it bad, sorry Belle."

"No it's fine, Just haven't had sugar in my tea for like months now."

"Oh sorry Belle I just assumed you were still on the one. I will go make you a fresh one."

"No it's fine, don't be silly, this will be a little treat for me. Been a good girl and all that."

"If you're sure. Mum is ordering the pizzas, me and mum are sharing."

"Nice, I should get back to work. Might be a few minutes longer now, but the pizza will still be warm. Tell You what I will text you to let me know when I am almost done and you can get a beer ready for me, okay?" Tim nodded and made his way to the door. Belle turned back to the screens, scanned them briefly and started tapping away.

In the kitchen his Sally had set some placemats and glasses on the table. The oven was on and she was loading plates in to warm. She looked at Tim smiling a wicked grin, "You scared her again didn't you?"

"This time it was accidental, I only slid the mug onto the desk and she jumped out of her skin. She had her headphones on."

"I usually flash the light on and off a couple of times to let her know I am there. Usually works well."

"That's good, I will do that next time. Didn't know she had stopped having sugar in her tea. She wasn't too pleased but said she didn't want me to make another one."

"Cards while we wait then?" Tim nodded eagerly.

.....

About 20 minutes later the doorbell rang and Sally dropped her cards onto the table, snapped up her purse and went to the door.

Tim got two plates out of the oven and set them on the placemats. Sally returned, with two big boxes just as Tim was pulling three cold beers from the fridge. He set them on the table and went to take the boxes from his mum. She sat at the table. "Get a bottle opener will you love? There are some sliced lemons in the fridge too if you want them." Tim fished a bottle opener from the cutlery drawer and slid it onto the table. 'The lemon will go well with a sun beer like this' he thought and grabbed the little tub of lemon wedges. He opened a beer and picked the glass in front of Sally and poured it in. She shook her head when he went to drop a lemon in and placed the glass back down in front of her. He remembered that Belle might not be joining them just yet so returned the third bottle to the fridge. He sat down and poured his own beer and dropped a slice in and squeezed the juice of another in. He dished two slices of the stupidly large veggie pizza onto both of their plates and they tucked in, stopping only to swig the beer and comment on the wonderful taste of the pizza.

Tim's phone pinged and he pulled it from his pocket, 'nearly done, get a beer out for me please' the text read.

"She done?"

Tim walked to the fridge. "She'll be down shortly." He poured the beer, stuck a lemon in and set it down in front of the empty placemat. They were on their fourth slice each when Belle finally came down the stairs. The condensation on her beer was now pooling at the base of the glass. She strode over to the table and picked up the glass and sunk half of it in three big gulps.

"Ahhhh... That's nice." She sat down and tugged out a slice of her pizza from the box and started eating straight away.

"Not want a plate, you animal?" Tim stood as he said this and took the hot plate out the oven and turned the oven off. He set the plate down in front of Belle and sat back down.

"Goodness the service it a bit slow here, is it not Sally darling?" She guffawed in a mock posh laugh and Sally giggled in her childlike way. They ate their pizzas and drank another glass of beer each and they were starting to feel full. Sally stopped eating first, then Tim. Belle finished her whole pizza to herself. Where she put it all, Tim had no clue. Finishing her late bite Belle slumped into the chair. "Lovely that. Did you keep the receipt?" Sally passed her the receipt and she tucked it into her hoodie pocket.

"Now that we have finished our food, I have something I would like to tell you both."

"Aww bloody hell Beth was right, man I always said there was no chance. She has been saying you were gay for years..." Belle blurted out.

"Hang on, hang on, hang on. I'm not gay."

"You sure? Beth is dead set on you being gay."

"Tell Beth to mind her own bloody business."

"We would not love you any differently if you are my love." Sally added.

"I'm not gay. Just listen will you."

"Sorry love, go on."

"Right well, a few months ago I started trying to live with minimal possessions..."

"I've heard about that, Living with like 100 things and stuff." Belle interrupted.

"Blimey I couldn't do that, that would be too difficult."

"Listen will you."

"Sorry." Said Belle and Sally in unison.

"Right so I saw this thing where you could live with 25 items or less."

"25! Fuck off!"

"Belle, shush." Sally scolded her daughter.

"25 items. So I tried it. I liked it. So I did that for a while then I came across a documentary about a fella who has only 10 possessions."

"Nahh you're taking the piss now."

"Isabelle! Quiet!" Sally didn't yell but it was the loudest their mum ever really got.

"So 10 items. He did this by being a nudist. No clothes, so far fewer items. This interested me, I wanted to try it. So I did."

"Definitely gay then."

"Belle, pack it in!"

"I tried it for a weekend, then a month and for the last few months I have only been wearing clothes to go to the library and the shops. When I am at the flat, I am naked. Right, so this is something that I have really enjoyed doing. I feel like it has become a big part of me and well, while I know you might not like it, I would like to continue doing it while I am here. But only if you both are okay with it. If either of you are against it then I won't. Or I will just do it in my room. If that is what I have to do we will need to set some ground rules so you don't feel any awkwardness about it."

They both remained silent.

"So, I guess it's a lot to think about then?"

"Well, it's certainly something I didn't think you would come out with to be honest love." Sally sounded half amused.

"It's weird" was Belle's response.

"If you think it's weird then we can talk about it. What is it that you find weird? That I would be naked? In my natural form, the way I came into this world. The thing I find weird is that there is such a stigma that we have ingrained in our being that we need to hide our bodies. It's silly."

"I see your point love but it would be a bit uncomfortable for us girls having a young man stomping around showing off his goods."

"You are misunderstanding what it is. It is not a sexual thing. It is a natural thing. I am not a voyeur, I do not get off from it. It is just an incredible feeling of freedom. It is a big part of me. So I ask your permission to continue it at home."

"Well why don't we let you ease into it or something. Do you have any shorts with you?"

"I do, I brought them with me for this reason exactly. If you are okay with an easing. Tomorrow I will wear only shorts. I am willing to do anything to make this work for us all. Who knows you two might catch the bug too. It is such an incredible way of living. I would recommend it to anyone."

"Right yeah okay, if mum is okay with you easing us into it I am fine with that."

"I am so glad that you would even be this open to it. Thank you both so much."

"Of course love if this is how you are we are not going to dismiss you like that, we love you however you are."

"Thanks Mum." Tim took hold of his Mum's hand and stroked his thumb over the back of her hand. She smiled at him.

"How many possessions are you living by now then?"

"It's hard to define, really, with pens and stuff. What do you count? Most people just count the things they use everyday. So if I do that it is about...20 maybe 25 at a push but that is counting all the clothes that I brought with me if you don't count them, as I wouldn't, if I were living as a nudist. It's got to be between 5 and 10 items."

"Wow. That would be impossible for me."

"Yeah the amount of bloody clothes you have Izzy. All those nail varnishes too." Sally nudged Belle.

"Hahaha you can see how difficult it would be to do this then can't you?" Tim said.

"Yeah it's bonkers"

"I think it's fascinating love. If it makes you happy, I'm happy."

"Thanks Mum, It does, I am. On to the second matter..."

"Oh here is the coming out of the closet."

"My sleeping arrangement. The spare room is a bit dodgy to sleep in, those boxes will end up falling on me. Mum suggested that we move the bed into my old room. You okay with that Belle?"

"But my desk won't fit in the spare room."

"Well mum thought we could share it. Your office and my bedroom. It will only be for 5 or 6 weeks while I am home."

"Well If you are okay with me possibly working late in the night in your room it's fine by me."

"Yeah I don't want to get in your way."

"That's settled then, shall we go and move it..."

"No, we'll do it tomorrow, it's fine for tonight."

They drank several more beers. Sally took the fifth one that Belle cracked open. "You're working tomorrow. No more for you."

"But Timmy's home Mum!"

"No buts. He is here for weeks to come. You can have more at the weekend."

She exhaled deeply "Fine!"

They watched some Shite TV and at 10:30 Tim said he had had a long day and needed to go to bed. They all said goodnight and Tim slipped upstairs to his temporary bedroom. He was so made up that they had agreed to test the waters with his nudism. He stripped completely and slid under the covers, loving the feel of the fresh fabric touching all of him. He quickly slipped into a deep peaceful sleep.

--------------------

The next morning Tim was awakened by a knock at the door. Belle opened it and slipped into the room and opened her eyes wide at the precarious boxes stacked high. "Yeah definitely can't sleep in here Tim. Brought you a coffee." She shimmied down the side of the bed and placed it in one of the lower boxes next to his phone. I'll be working for the next four hours, then I have a two hour break then back at it for four hours so we can move the bed at about 12ish okay?"

"Sounds like a plan. Enjoy your slaving away."

"Thanks, see you later."

"Cheers for the coffee." Tim reached over for it and blew on it, "You didn't put sugar in it to get some payback did you?" As Tim sat up the quilt flopped down revealing his bare chest.

"No, I am not that cruel." Upon seeing his chest, Belle looked at the floor and saw the small pile of clothes, with the pair of boxers on top. "You naked now?"

"Err... Yeah."

"Mum! little Timmy has his winky out!" She shouted with a giggle. Sally appeared at the door a moment later.

"I thought he was going to ease us in." Upon seeing her son in bed with the covers still covering his lower half she smiled.

"She was only teasing Mum."

"Got to go." Belle slipped from the room.

"You need anything love? I'll wait and have my breakfast with you. Eggs and breakfast muffins I thought."

Tim nodded "Sounds good." Sally left, leaving the door slightly open. Tim sipped the coffee. It was perfect. He rested his head on the wall and enjoyed the last feeling of being naked today while it lasted. He glanced at the door and decided to throw the cover off him and sit there exposed for a bit. It was incredibly exhilarating and he felt even more free than when he had been cooped up in the flat. Tim finished his coffee, savouring its taste and the last moment of being free from the confines of clothes. He stood up and grabbed a pair of boxers and his jogger shorts and pulled them on. He opted to not wear socks so that it was just a small step away from them seeing all of him. He went down the hall to the cupboard and got a towel out. He showered, dried and brushed his teeth. He slipped the two articles of clothing back on and hung up the towel he had used to dry.

Downstairs his Mum was sitting at the kitchen table with both her hands around a mug. "Morning love. Breakfast?"

"Er...Yes please." He had expected more of a reaction to his mostly exposed body. But maybe it was a good sign that there wasn't any. "Need a hand?"

"No you sit down, I will sort it." Tim sat in one of the springy chairs by the patio doors and his feet were tickled by the bright sun beating down. He closed his eyes and listened to the sounds of his mum working her magic in the kitchen. "Timmy, food." Tim moved to the table and Sally set the plate in front of him, it looked lovely, she had added sauces and herbs to the feast which added a great flavour to the meal. He polished his off in short order and thanked her.

"So everything okay with this?" Tim gestured towards his body.

"Yes love It's fine. You do you." She giggled. "You are a handsome man, you been doing your cycling I take it?"

"Yeah, do about 50-75 miles a ride and try to get out about three times a week. It's good but that is another thing when it comes to a minimal lifestyle. All the stuff that comes with riding a bike, the tools, the clothes, a helmet. It all adds up."

"It's not a competition you know. There aren't really strict guidelines or rules you know, it is what you make of it. I did some reading about it last night after you went to bed. Really is quite fascinating the way some people live, watched the trailer for that documentary you watched as well. That man must be pretty confident to reveal all like that."

"Oh really, I am glad you looked into it. Yeah he is definitely an extreme example to be fair. Do you understand it though?"

"Yeah of course love. Look at that spare room. Full to the brim with all of the stuff your dad collected over the years. Meant something to him and it means something to other people when they buy it, but to me it's just stuff he hoarded. I don't have an emotional connection to it. Not sure if I should tell you this or not really, but I will. Your Dad and I did try nudism, you know."

"What really?! When? Where?"

"We tried it on a few occasions. We did a few naked weekends in your dad's uni flat, he had a studio apartment then, so we were all alone. There was one time that we were on holiday in France and we were told by someone we met in the hotel that there is a nude beach only a mile or so away."

"No way, did you go?"

"I took some convincing from him but, yeah we went to this nude beach. It was, well it was proper weird for the first hour or so. I felt so exposed, I kept covering myself with the towel whenever I noticed someone looking my way. But after we settled down at a nice spot on our towels I didn't have anything to cover myself with I just sort of got used to it."

"Wow, that sounds so cool. I can't wait to try a nude beach or one of those resorts."

"Resorts too are there? Sounds like it would be an open orgy."

"That's not what it's about."

"Well that beach was full with people going at it. So while I am not saying that is why people do it, it is definitely why some people do it."

"Wow, really people were having sex on the beach?"

"Yep. I felt really awkward about it. Your dad loved it, the bloody perv." Sally laughed. "He wanted to have some fun with me while we were there but it was a step too far for me."

"If my nakedness is too much at any point please tell me. I don't want it to feel awkward for anyone."

"I know love. As I said I have seen it and done it so it's nothing new to me. Just might be a bit different if that naked man I am looking at is my son, that's all."

"So why didn't you do nudism more? Did you not like it?"

"No we grew to love it but when I got pregnant with Izzy I just felt it wasn't right anymore."

"I understand." Tim stacked the plates and put them in the dishwasher. "Another coffee?" Asked Tim gesturing to her mug.

"I'm fine thanks love." Tim made a coffee for himself and Sally went to get her laptop. "Here is the ebay page we set up. So far we have sold over £2,500 worth of stuff. Not bad for some old stuff of your dad's ay?"

Tim walked to the laptop and looked at the page. "Amazing. I knew he had some rare stuff but hadn't a clue on its value. You keeping anything?"

"There's a few things that we bought together on special occasions and that sort of thing, I will keep stuff like that, but for the most part we are just gonna sell what we can and donate anything that doesn't sell."

"Gets rid of it anyway, doesn't it? I saw some boxes of records in there yesterday. There has been a bit of a revival in them the last year so they will easily sell I reckon. They will all be original pressings as well won't they?"

"Yep, sold a few for 20 and 30 quid each. Amazing isn't it."

They talked about Tim's plans while he was home for a while, the sound of Belle stomping down the stairs made them turn their heads. "Phew I hate sorting out other peoples fuck ups."

"Not Jed was it?"

"Well actually, it was this time. He is usually okay but he really didn't know what he was doing today clearly. Spent over three hours just fixing his mistakes. Done for now though. I'll just have some toast and we can sort the bed out for you, okay?"

"Yeah okay, stick a slice in for me too please."

"We still have a few slices of our pizza if you want that instead love?"

"Oo yeah I'll have that. Cancel the toast Belle."

Belle saluted and yelled "Toast cancelled sir!", like a Seaman confirming a command.

She waited by the toaster and watched Tim closely as he warmed the leftover pizza under the grill. Tim noticed her looking. "Not staring are you?" Belle snapped out of it and looked at the toaster.

"Nope."

"Liar. You were ogling my tits weren't you?" Tim brought his pinkies up to cover his nipples. "Perv!" Sally burst into laughter and the kids joined in too. Tim removed his fingers and pulled the grill tray out. Belle's toast popped as well. "Listen Belle if you aren't comfortable with this just say please. I don't want you to not feel comfortable in your home."

"No it's fine, I am just trying to get used to it. It's fine honestly."