Exquisite Perspective Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia pressed her body up to Morgan's, moaning into her mouth as their mounds touched, wanting, no, needing to remove the last barriers. "Hold on," she breathed, fingers tugging Morgan's boy shorts down. When she was satisfied they were out of the way, she struggled to remove her own panties, Morgan's deft hands assisting her the rest of the way and removing her bra shortly after.

She felt Morgan's warmth against her own, a jolt of pleasure coursing through her body at the contact. "How do you feel this good?" Morgan whispered before claiming her lips again, hips pressing her closer to Amelia. Wet warmth met her mound and she moaned into Morgan's mouth. Amelia's hips rose, meeting her lover's pressure and groaning her approval. Tongues lashed at each other, fighting for dominance.

Amelia halted the kiss, staring Morgan in the eyes. "Where's your little friend?" Amelia breathed and Morgan chuckled, sitting back and grabbing the harness and dildo from the end of the bed. Amelia couldn't stop the laugh that erupted from her as she saw the toy close up. It was a normal dildo, aside from the colorful design it displayed in vibrant pink, blue, and purple. "Well, that's an interesting color palate," she remarked. "You should put it on."

Morgan regarded her with a smirk. "As you wish," she slid off the bed and hastily obeyed, pulling the harness up over her hips. She tore off her bra and then got back into bed. She shimmied her way up between Amelia's thighs and brushed her lips over her chest. Amelia moaned when Morgan took a nipple into her mouth, the bud hardening swiftly. Fingertips traced circles over Amelia's hips, her core dampening from the combined sensations.

Morgan reached up, her fingers caressing the erogenous spot beneath Amelia's ear and hairline. Damn, this woman knew her body far too well and Amelia cooed her approval, her hips lifting on their own accord. Morgan left her breasts, lips trailing upward toward Amelia's neck. "Do you want me to use some lube or...," Morgan began.

Amelia was overcome with fervor by Morgan's tone. "We don't need any. Now, fuck me," she breathed, surprising herself with the use of profanity. It was the only thing that came to mind to relay her staunch urgency. Morgan didn't miss the word choice, kissing Amelia deeply before drawing a finger to her sex.

Amelia moaned loudly as Morgan slipped a digit inside of her, drawing her nectar forth. She guided the dildo to Amelia's swollen lips, running the tip from Amelia's clit to her glistening entrance. Amelia watched her with anticipation, her achy impatience making itself known with each twitch of her hips.

Morgan's eyes lifted to Amelia's, her desire causing her gaze to appear obsidian and depthless. The hunger and passion exuding from her visual inspection overwhelmed Amelia with ardor. The toy pressed into Amelia and she sighed as it filled her. Morgan's progress was gentle and steady, her movements tender. "Mmm," Amelia sighed, her eyes closed and head back. Amelia felt herself lifting to each thrust, urging Morgan nonverbally to go deeper, harder, faster. "You don't have to be gentle," Amelia finally murmured, her eyes opening.

Morgan lifted an eyebrow as she looked down at Amelia. "You like it a little rough, don't you, baby?" she noticed, her tone husky and quiet, only furthering Amelia's lust.

Amelia recalled herself practically begging Morgan to be rougher when they'd had sex by her front door. Oh yeah, she did. She would've giggled if she hadn't been so flooded with hunger. Instead, she nodded and whispered, "Yes."

Morgan shifted her pelvis forward, pushing the dildo into the hilt, causing Amelia to cry out in satisfaction from being filled and the harness pressing against her clit. "Like that?" Morgan pulled back before thrusting inside of her once more. She held herself up by her elbows on either side of Amelia's body, lips brushing Amelia's neck.

"Yes, oh, yes!" Amelia moaned, her arms coming up around Morgan's shoulders as her lover evened the tempo inside her. Her legs wrapped around Morgan's back side and she rose to meet each of her thrusts with vigor. Her ache became a swirling fire, shimmering behind her closed eyelids as the pleasure consumed her. The base of the harness hit her clit with each movement of Morgan's hips and Amelia found herself approaching her peak. Her body quivered, her nails dragging across Morgan's back as she continued her surge.

The fire engulfed her, muscles clenching and body trembling with the quake that overtook her. "Oh, oh, Morgan!" Amelia called out before biting Morgan's shoulder, causing her lover to groan, and she rode her climax to the fullest.

Finally, her breathing slowed as did Morgan's progression. Amelia's eyes were closed when Morgan kissed her tenderly and eased up the bed, loosening the harness and tossing it to the floor with a soft thud. Amelia felt Morgan wrap an arm around her and she smiled, opening her eyes to gaze at her lover. "You're amazing."

****

After a brief respite, Amelia caught a second wind. Morgan watched her lover climb on top of her, her cerulean eyed goddess watching her with a predatory evaluation. Amelia kissed her, teeth capturing her lower lip and tugging. This was a new side to Amelia that Morgan had yet to experience. She was beautiful, peering down at Morgan's body with such affection and unmasked arousal, Morgan was sure once she touched her, she would come unhinged. Amelia leaned forward and Morgan closed her eyes, but instead of receiving the kiss she anticipated, Amelia's lips were on her neck. "I want to make you feel as good as you made me feel," she whispered beside Morgan's ear. Her hands rested on Morgan's thighs, her nails lightly caressing.

Morgan grinned as Amelia's lips kissed down her neck and quickly approached her hardening nipples. She felt Amelia's tongue slide beneath her breast, coming full circle but missing her stiff nub. Amelia's mouth moved to the next, repeating her action around that breast as well, ignoring her nipple. Morgan opened her eyes and found Amelia staring at her, her mouth still poised above her chest. "Tell me what you want," Amelia requested.

Her cheeks were flushed and her parted lips lush, her chestnut hair laying over Morgan's abdomen. Morgan wanted her to do so many things, but she figured she could start with one simple request. "Lick them, baby," she murmured. Amelia's tongue flickered over the closest nipple and Morgan's eyes shut, her head falling back at the sensation and she groaned. Fingers secured a hold on the opposite nipple as Amelia sucked the other into her mouth. Morgan's hips bucked at her lover's ministrations. And then Amelia stopped.

She placed featherlight kisses down Morgan's tight stomach, pausing at her navel to trace her tongue around it. The strange pleasure elicited from the action caught Morgan off guard and she moaned, her fingers grabbing handfuls of blanket. She swore she heard Amelia giggle but couldn't be certain as the brunette's lips descended further. Wet streaks over her hip bones caused more unexpected bliss before she moved further.

She kissed Morgan's mound, her chin tickling her dark curls. Rather than licking where she needed it most, Amelia ran her tongue over to Morgan's thigh and then planted kisses all the way down to her knee. Morgan huffed, craving attention on her pulsing clit as Amelia lavished her other thigh with the same affection.

Just as she was about to beg, Morgan felt Amelia's finger tentatively graze her lower lips, a delicate touch coming up to her mound and over her hip. Morgan moaned, expecting more but it ceased. "Baby," she mumbled, her need robbing her of proper words as she glanced down at her lover.

Lifting her head from where she had rested it against Morgan's thigh, she quirked an eyebrow at Morgan. "What is it?" she asked innocently but her lips were curled in a smirk.

Morgan had to admit that the brunette was seductive between her legs and this further complicated Morgan's quest to convey her necessities. "Please touch me, baby," she whispered.

Amelia stared at her briefly before inching upward. "Impatient, aren't we?" she didn't wait for a retort. She flattened her tongue over Morgan's sex, Morgan throwing her head back and moaning at the sudden contact. Amelia burrowed her tongue between Morgan's swollen lips, before roaming over its entirety tantalizingly slow.

Morgan's hips bucked when Amelia slipped her tongue over the hooded bundle of nerves and then again when she mirrored the movement. Her tongue dashed back and forth, up and down, Morgan swiftly reaching her apex. Two fingers slipped into her core, Morgan groaning, toes curling as she surrendered to the onslaught of beatitude.

Amelia's fingers curled upward with each thrust and Morgan promptly became galvanized, every muscle in her body contracting as she was overcome with a rich crescendo. "Amelia!" she moaned, her hands finding purchase in her lover's hair, fingers tangling in the brown locks as she pressed her to her bucking hips. The orgasm smashed through her body, every muscle quivering in the paralyzing pinnacle.

When her trembling subsided, Amelia crawled up beside her, wrapping her leg and arm over her. Morgan embraced her, kissing her forehead. "Let's get under the blankets," she mused. They pulled the covers back and slide under the heavy comforter, resuming their comfortable position. Skin on hot skin caused Morgan to feel completely at ease, surrounded by the heat of her love.

Amelia's eyes closed again and seemingly fell asleep. Morgan's fingers ran through her hair, her thumb tenderly caressing Amelia's cheek. Her breathing was soft and even, her face lax and brown tresses cascading across the pillow. Without a doubt, Morgan knew she was falling in love with Amelia.

Morgan would do anything to make Amelia smile, to hear her laugh, to embrace her. She kissed the top of her head and sighed. "How can it be this easy to love you?" Morgan whispered against Amelia's hair. Amelia smiled unconsciously, her cute little dimple making an appearance on her cheek. Morgan kissed her forehead before snuggling up to her slumbering lover and falling asleep.

**

Amelia hummed softly to herself as she gathered a bundle of roses reserved for a customer and brought it to the front of the store, handing them to Kathy. Kathy Meek was a small woman, only a few years older than Amelia's mother and had been in Amelia's life since she was four.

Her blond hair was sprinkled with white and grey strands and she wore it in a tight bun on the back of her head. Kathy and Amelia's Mother Martha worked together before she started the small business. When Martha's father passed, he left her a small deal of money, which was enough for her to quit her job in the floral department of the grocery store and start fresh. She was able to buy the small condo and begin the process of being a business owner, Kathy becoming her first employee.

Her face broke out in tiny wrinkles when she beamed at Amelia as she took the flower. "I haven't seen you this happy since you got your first book published. You must really be fond of that woman. She seems very kind and isn't half bad looking," she mused, dropping the roses into a small metal vase in the display case. She turned back to face Amelia, wiping her hands on the forest green apron she wore.

Morgan had come by that morning, explaining that she had a house showing on the southern tip of the island and would be back later that evening. Kathy couldn't have been more welcoming to Morgan and it warmed Amelia's heart. She sighed, pushing back a stray hair behind her ear and feeling like a teenager again in Kathy's presence. "I really enjoy her company and I can't thank you enough for helping out around here so much," Amelia expressed.

Kathy shooed away her appreciation. "Oh, honey, you're like a niece to me and I love this place. Your mother and I put a lot of years into keeping it afloat and she would be so proud of you. And, above all, you deserve happiness," Kathy's eyes shimmered with tears and she wiped her face before giving Amelia a bear hug. She really was like an aunt to Amelia and she cherished their kinship. Kathy cleared her throat as she stepped back. "Now, I've got a make a quick phone call but once I'm through, you go find your girl and have a lovely evening."

Amelia cleared the counter of flower debris, dropping the loose leaves and trimmed stems into the trash. She couldn't wait to escape the flower shop and spend another evening with Morgan. Their weekend in Philadelphia had felt far too short and Amelia kept replaying the words she heard Morgan say to her when she thought Amelia was asleep. How can it be this easy to love you? The thought of that statement made her heart race and her lips curl into a dopey smile. The light jingle of the bell above the door caused her to lift her gaze with elation, expecting to see Morgan. Her stomach dropped and her heart beat wildly in her chest when she met icy grey eyes she hadn't seen since she was a child.

"Martha?" her father stepped into the shop, the door closing behind her. He looked a lot different compared to her memory and old photographs. His brown hair was greying heavily, and his skin had taken on a slight yellow pallor.

She suddenly felt very small, her palms becoming sweaty and she dropped them from the counter so her father wouldn't see them tremble. "No," she replied with confusion.

His eyes widened and he hesitantly took another step toward the counter. "Amy? My God, you're all grown up," he remarked. She nodded slowly, unsure what to say to the man she had feared most of her childhood. "Where's your mother?" he asked, peering over her shoulder toward the open back door, as if her mother was expected to walk through the threshold at any moment.

Amelia desperately wished for that very thing to happen. She couldn't help but scoff at his question. "She passed away," she managed, chewing the inside of her lip. "What are you doing here?" she was determined not to let her voice falter and she stood tall despite her apprehension.

He wore a crisp suit and shining black loafers, however the tailored suit did nothing to conceal his weight loss and distended stomach she noted from the last time she saw him. She had only been ten years old when she and her mother fled from his abuse. "I can't believe it," he sighed before he continued, "I stopped drinking. It's been five years," he looked down at the floor as he shuffled his feet. "I didn't know about your mother. I'm sorry," he met her eyes again and Amelia's jaw clenched.

She took a quiet deep breath before she spoke. "I'm glad for you. But, why are you here?"

He took a step forward, his brows drawn together and his eyes sad. "I wanted to apologize to you. I wanted to apologize to your mother, but I guess I lost my chance. I'm sorry, Amy, for everything."

She closed her eyes, the use of her nickname yet again nearly causing her to shed the tears welling up behind her eyes. No one called her Amy except for her mother and surely not her estranged father. Martha had been granted sole custody of Amelia during the divorce, but not due to her father's unrelenting alcoholism or his domestic abuse, but because he didn't want rights to her. He had moved a few states away to continue law and she hadn't seen him since.

"I have cirrhosis. The doctor gave me two months," he stated. Amelia opened her eyes and watched him carefully. He chuckled lightly and shook his head. "I don't know what I expected. I finally kick the booze and it came back to bite me in the ass. I'm so sorry. I wanted to tell you that, before it's too late. I'm trying to make amends."

The sound of someone clearing their throat lifted Amelia's attention to the doorway to the back of the shop. Kathy stood with her arms across her chest, brows furrowing as she scowled at Amelia's father. "You aren't welcome here, Kyle. Never have and never will. Now, get out," she commanded, her pose threatening even for her small stature. With one last glance at Amelia, her father walked out the door.

Kathy put a comforting arm around Amelia. "I'm going to grab my stuff. Can you send Morgan back if she comes by before I'm back?" Amelia offered. When Kathy nodded, Amelia excused herself to the back before the tears came down in a torrent.

**

It was dark, way past her bedtime, but Amy sat at the top of the stairs, woken by the shouts from her parents. A boisterous curse word echoed through the house, sending her into another shivering fit and she tightened the blanket around her shoulders. Her feet dangled, bare toes brushing the beige carpeted step beneath her as she tried to gather the courage to tell her father to stop screaming at Mom.

It was no use, she knew, because it never worked before. It only made the yelling worse. Amy had tried previously to get help from her teachers at school, but that never seemed to do any good, either. She'd heard her Mom's friend, Kathy tell her mom that he was a 'calculated drunk,' whatever that meant, and he would never get in trouble.

A loud crash caused Amy to stand with a gasp, her trembling fingers grasping the ornate railing. Her heart was rattling in her chest, tears springing to her eyes as she heard her mother tell her father to stop. She feared it would never stop, the yelling, the banging, the screamed curse words. That wasn't the worst of it either, she remembered. Mom usually stopped him before he would hurt Amy, but she couldn't every time.

The front door slammed heavily, and everything was shrouded in silence. She deduced a long time ago that quiet could be worse than yelling. One step at a time, Amy crept down the staircase, her teeth clamped on her lower lip to keep from audibly sobbing. When she reached the bottom of the stairs, the faint sound of her mother's sniffling was heard.

She followed the sound, finding her mom sitting at the kitchen table, head bent over a mug with a tissue in her hand. The white paper was red, and she looked up to meet Amy's eyes, her cheek marred with an already darkening bruise. "Oh, honey. I'm sorry," she managed, wiping impatiently at her face and standing. A cut above her eyebrow dribbled blood, the skin swollen and bruised.

Amy stepped forward and the tile of the kitchen floor felt freezing on the soles of her feet. "Mom, he hurt you again," she whispered, her hand raising to point at the red splotches beside the bruising skin and the bleeding cut.

Her mother nodded slowly, taking her smalls hands into her own, urging her forward before sitting again. "Sweet heart, would you be sad if we had to leave our big, beautiful house? I promise we can make a wonderful home somewhere else, just you and me."

Amy's brows knitted together and she shook her head. "I just want daddy to stop hurting us. I don't want to stay in our big house if we have to be scared all the time," her lip was trembling again and she let her tears fall freely.

Her mother's face crinkled with evident pain and she cried along with Amy. "You are wise beyond your years, Amy."

"Amelia?" Morgan's voice saved her from the painful reverie and she looked up from the desk, wiping tears from her cheeks. Morgan's face was full of concern and rightfully so. Amelia presumed she looked awful after sobbing in the back office for at least five minutes, her cheeks taking on a crimson hue. "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

Amelia cleared her throat before shaking her head. "Ready to go?" She digressed, standing and slinging her bag over her shoulder. She tried to feign normalcy, but her fingers trembled on the strap of her bag.

Morgan appraised her skeptically. "Yes. Are you okay?"

Amelia nodded and laced her fingers in Morgan's. "I'm fine," she insisted. Morgan's expression was precarious, and Amelia feared she wouldn't get off that easily. It wasn't as if she didn't trust Morgan enough to divulge in her traumatic childhood events; she wasn't sure she could speak it aloud after seeing her father.