Extended Pleasure - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh fuck that's a nice cunt." Fred moaned as he wasted no time in starting to fuck Haley. "You like that you fat whore?" Fred asked. "You like getting raped by a strangers cock? Oh I know you do, I can feel it!"

Haley's body shook as Fred's cock moved inside of her. She wanted him to stop, she wanted to be disgusted, but his cock was making her feel good.

Fred pinched her nipples hard as he began to fuck her harder. He could feel his balls begin to tighten as he looked into his helpless victims face. She looked so hot with her hands bound over her head, her big blue eyes looking at him, pleading with him to stop, her own panties shoved in her mouth. He looked down between their bodies, as his hands molested her large breasts. It was all he needed.

"Ready for more cum, baby?" Fred grunted as began to slam his cock into her even harder. "I know you like this, you big fat whore!" with Fred thrust his cock as deep as he could and exploded deep inside of Haley's pussy, collapsing on top of her as his orgasm passed.

"Fuck." he said, as he got up, his cock sliding out of her. "You are one hot fuck," he said as he once again picked up the phone and began taking pictures of Haley spread out crying on the bed, gagged with her own underwear.

After taking a couple of close ups of his cum leaking out of Haley's abused pussy, Fred put the phone and dildo back in his bag and silently got dressed. He took his bag and walked over to the other side of the bed and un cuffed Haley's hands before putting the cuffs bag in his bag and zipping it closed. Without warning he grabbed a fistful of Haley's hair, pulling her head back so she had to look at him.

"You tell a soul about today and all those pictures and that video will be all over the internet. I will be back at 5:45 tomorrow morning. You will be waiting for me in bed naked. Oh and if you try to lock me out, you can forget about seeing Mike ever again."

With that, he released Haley's hair and left. Haley laid on the bed crying. Why was a part of her turned on by what the next day could bring?

12