Extending the MILF List Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced at Mavis and she bobbed her eye brows at me a time or two, eyes atwinkle. The dear woman decided to help me out.

"Why don't you suck him, honey. I think he needs a little nudge. Sonny has had a strange encounter and he needs a hand...." Here, Mavis chortled in that way that surely harkened back to her Bobbie socks days. "...or should I say a mouth to get him back into the mood?"

Karen lit up like a good girl at Christmas. She rolled to her knees and crawled nakedly across the bed to where I stood, knees against the mattress. Her lean fingers untucked the towel and just let it unravel and slide down and away from my body. She sat there, perched on her knees like a sorority girl at a slumber party staring at my languid cock. I'd like to say I felt embarrassed by his apparent lack of interest but my mind was tangled up in the conundrum and my cock seemed to be content to let the mind have this space to be stupid, confused, and disinterested in the naked female perched on the bed with doe-eyes, licking her lips.

Karen, bless her heart, was not daunted by the closed loop of my internal conundrum. She lifted her lean hand and with the index finger lifted the limp cock until she was eye to eye with him. I noticed that she had fingernails. Long, unpainted but with large arches of white in them that make them look sexy as hell. That cool rigid edge of her nail against my cock sent a shock of electricity through me as she lifted him up to make eye contact. She licked her lips, then licked my cock head. It was a very deliberate motion, slow, tentative.

When she hummed, it was a syllable that would forever mean "delicious" in my lexicon of female sounds. Her lips kissed my cock head, sucking at him gently before letting that soft, pliable potential slide through her lips into her warm, wet, willing mouth. Her lips were not particularly plush, sort of thin but fully appreciative. Her hands moved to take purchase on my waist, to brace herself for a task she seemed eager to excel at. I was eager for her to excel at it too but my cock was still waiting to see if my fucking mind was going to wander or if I was going to keep focused. Karen's lovely tongue began to run around the head of my cock. I was a little discomposed to find that the sensation remained localized and no response beyond the tittering delight of my cock was in the offing.

Then I glanced at Mavis.

Her visage held a cherubic expression of such delight that the moment shifted, in that very instant I glanced at her. She sat on the straight-back chair, her legs crossed, the hem of the nighty hiked up to her waist so her panties were clearly visible, nothing sexy or fancy, just plain, "cover the cunt" panties, of which I could only see the waist band above her plush legs. Her tits were clearly nippled. It was her eyes that did it, glowing with anticipation. Karen sucked on my cock then, a gentle tug in her mouth, that lovely suction that bespoke intention, delight and commitment to the task. Karen was a devoted cocksucker and apparently found the flaccid disinterest of my cock a challenge to be overcome rather than the usual affront to her feminine wiles.

My eyes fixed on Mavis, her face, her eyes and how she kept licking her lips watching Karen minister to my cock. After some time, a dozen licks of Karen's tongue around the cock in her mouth...my cock in her mouth...Mavis's eyes rose and we connected, eye to eye in a similar way that dear Karen had made the introduction to my cock.

"It's different." Mavis said softly. "Seeing her like this, knowing she knows I am watching. Not like spying through the crack in a door!" Her voice had that "Marlyn Monroe" breathiness to it that cut the Gordian knot of my conundrum and let me feel the tongue on my cock behind my eyes. The zing of that moment lit me and my cock responded to my sudden clarity with a snap judgment, snapping erect so fast that Karen grunted and backed off it. I opposed the motion but her hand wrapped around my cock in a delicate way, call it "reverence" but I think it was conceit and pride too. She gazed at my swelling cock as though it was hers, her creation, her accomplishment, her pride. Then, with a soft humming purr, she engulfed it in her mouth until her nose nudged my pubic bone and her throat convulsed around my cock.

Before I could do more than groan softly with that approving sound that tells the tale, she backed away and looked up at me. "Sonny, I adore having my hair pulled when I have a cock in my mouth." She said with perfect aplomb. Nor did she wait to get into a discussion of the whys and wherefores of cocksucking but plunged my revived cock back into his proper position in her throat, snorted once and then sucked hard. My right hand knotted in her hair immediately and she moaned, a vibration that tingled around my cock then seemed to find access to my body, slipped under my skin and danced right to my spine.

"Oh fuck!" I growled.

Now, you must understand that it had been...let's see, Sunday, to Monday was one day, this was Wednesday so it had been 3 whole days since I had a female enclosure around my cock of any sort. It seemed much longer. I had a brief twinge about homework and another similar one about my sister's being right, which was to be avoided at all costs. This was followed, and swamped by the Blue Man's words, not really sure which ones but the conundrum that preceded him into my cosmos was close behind but Karen interrupted that mental gyre by backing away and tipping over her heels onto her slight ass, spreading her thighs and leaning back onto her hands.

"He's ready." She said. I thought she was talking to me but I was wrong. I realized my eyes were closed and I had to registered her new position and her cool absence from my cock before I noticed her looking at Mavis. Mavis sat still, legs still crossed, elbows on the arms of the chair, but her eyes flicked back and forth between Karen and I like the guiltiest fuck in the world.

"Fuck her. Mount her." Mavis said. I shuddered. What a good idea! I thought. All resolve to be a good student and my reluctance to acknowledge the preeminence of my sisters' admonitions vanished. Naked, I crawled onto to the bed, onto Karen, between her welcomingly wide thighs. Her fingers found my fond cock and directed him to her entrance.

"God, god, god!" She moaned. "I am so horny! I am puddle wet." I felt that cunt kiss then. She stroked the damp folds of her pussy with the flared end of my cock, up and down two or three times, pressing harder, pulling at me. I flexed my ass and gave her a nudge which seemed to open her right up. In proper position, my cock found his way into her body, sliding through the tight ring of her entrance, stretching her open, even as she groaned heavily and dropped onto her back. Her arms flopped over her head and her knees dropped to the bed, her hips rose and my cock head penetrated that tight wonderful ring of her pussy. She moaned again and I let my body settle between her filleted legs, piercing her pussy.

The tension was awesome, tight, resisting my penetration so that I had to lift myself off her and then rejoin the effort. I repeated this a few times, sawing back and forth at her tight, wet entrance until I felt her shudder, her hips rising and falling out of sync with my motion, falling away as I thrust then rising as I backed away to take another run at her. Then, in a flashing moment, we found that simpatico that turned into ecstasy and I felt her body welcome me. That tense ring of her pussy flexed open and I slide deep into her even as she clinched around me. Her hips rose to meet me and we were cinched together.

"Oh cheese and crackers!" Karen whispered. Her voice warbled with satisfied pleasure. "Oh my god, I needed this! Oh yes, yes, yes!"

I was a little nonplussed by her chant because we were not moving...I was deeply planted inside her pussy and her hips were pressed against me, taking my waiting like a desert lost soul took that first drink of cool water. But there was something about that stillness that was anything but inactivity. The sensation of her pussy seemed to ripple up and down my cock, then further, deep into me. My body seemed to heave a sigh of relief. All that crap about the pussy gods faded away as Karen's body shifted under me and though I just lay on her, a nearly dead weight, her hips began a slow grind that moved maybe a gnat's millimeter but felt like a miracle mile.

Her motion was subtle, barely a shift in position but at the same time, her pussy clinched and pulsed around me. I saw stars. The conundrum and the ambush and the bushes that were aligned but not yet filled with my cock receded and I was consumed by the feel of Karen's cunt. I opened my eyes.

Karen was arched under me. Her arms extended past her ears in a pose like she was stretching but her face was tipped back and held a look of such utter bliss I wondered if I had done something wonderful and not noticed. Her hips began to move then, slow thrusts up at me, from down under, the fabulous Australian hunger in her that made this the perfect stuffing. Karen moved as though she savored every tingle, every twinge, like each little nerve inside her body was demanding her attention and she was taking roll call one at a time.

Then she climaxed. I know because she said so. There was nothing violent and rampant about it. She sighed and whispered. "I am cumming!" Her voice held a sort of wondrous amazement, like it was unexpected, a surprise, the prefect gift at Christmas or an amazing tang on the tongue when tasting a strange new food, strange and beloved for all its novelty. Her hips didn't stop moving though, up and down, she stroked herself on my hard cock held still for her to grind on with slow-motion appreciation that I condoned with my own amazed agreement.

I was suspended over her sort of, hands on the bed beside her broad, lean shoulders, her breasts peaked under my chest, her hips moving alone, the inhuman motion that did not require any part of her body to move with them. They moved on their own. The she inhaled again. "Again!" She hissed and this time her hips jerked up at me, sealing us together again. She shuddered, her whole body shaking but barely, truly, all subtle and shy. Her eyes slitted, then opened wide, her mouth "oh'ed" and she bucked harder this time.

"Oh my god, fuck me, Sonny!" She whimpered.

That lovely tone, those perfect words, they all seemed to veil my conundrum and angst in a midnight blue curtain that divided me from myself. I was back before Sunday, Sonny once more. A lavish worshiper of the female form, figure and ground, filled with my cock, me the figure and she the ground and grind she did. Karen loved to fuck. Her commitment to the task was utter and she pulled me out of my egoistic malaise and into the rich delight of her ecstasy. I was a mere bit player in her production but I basked in the role, the roll of her hips and the shivers that took her. So often I am so preoccupied with my own arousal, my own pleasure that the intricacies of a female orgasm never make it to the front page of my mental special edition. I just don't notice.

In this moment, the very angst and anguish that held me aloof allowed me to peer down from the cloudy Olympus where the Cock God rules and see what I was missing. Karen came with such commitment, such pleasure, such unfettered love that I was frankly jealous, envious even. I am not proud of my reaction. I fucked her hard then, plowing her with such abandon that she screamed...and orgasmed again. I hammered her, trying to penetrate that distant dwelling where she writhed in such languor, seemingly alone and utterly unconscious, unaware, and unimpressed by my presence that I wanted nothing so much as to get credit for that ecstasy etched on her face. She stretched under me, her hips making staccato strikes at me as she stroked herself on my cock. I felt ignored and for a moment, umbrage, bright and brilliant flashed through me.

Fortunately, it was followed by a flushing ecstasy of my own and I barreled after her in my own private pleasure. Orgasm erupted in me and I ground down into her expressive cunt, pumping my cum into her, bucking and shaking. I tried to make a sound by my lungs had dried up and were full of emptiness. I couldn't breathe and paradoxically, I didn't want to. I wanted this moment to be the end of my life, or better, to last forever. I stiffened. I felt Karen's lovely lean legs wrap around me and her body seemed to meld with mine. She gasped and shook and bucked under me and I thrust and spurted and grunted out my own concerto. She was all woodwinds and I was all percussion and bass.

And then it was gone.

I collapsed. My habit of doing all I could to make coitus a lifelong endeavor, the tactics of extension and attenuation with which my mind teased my mortal coil had been supplanted by this flashing bolt of luscious lightning that was Karen's need, desire, and lust, all demanding what I had. My collapse left me lying heavy on her, her face against my chest. She twitched and quivered but did not move, her hands drifted down from their place over her head to stroke my hair, neck, shoulders and sides. The sweet sensation of her cool fingernails and light fingertips seemed to be the sensual sorbet I needed. My cock swelled inside her and she hunched under me.

Karen giggled. "There you are. Good boy!" Her legs wrapped around me and she began to bump and grind all over again but with none of her former artistry. Now it felt like competition, so I met her bump with thrusts of my own and soon I was lifting her off the bed and then pinning her too it; her legs clasped us together and refused to give me any distance to gain momentum. Instead, her body rose with me and then I'd drop onto her, pinning her to the bed, making her grunt and "humph" as I dropped my weight onto her. She didn't move but let me ride her, putting all her considerable effort into hanging onto me by her wrapped legs.

This went on for a while. I don't know how long. My mind went blank. I presume it was a lack of oxygen. My deprived brain finally found solace in the Zen emptiness that emerges when a woman wraps her legs around you so tight you can't inhale properly and you are pounding her into the bed so that your diaphragm becomes confused about whether it is coming or going. Karen crowed about an orgasm again and I was irate that I was being left out and increased my efforts to make it around the course a second time. She left me in the dust. The girl could cum and cum and cum and never gave a thought to what I might have needed from her. I was there for her cunt and nothing else and she was perfectly clear about that. Felt sort of familiar, but that was a thought that emerged after she was gone.

By the time she'd cum three or four times, I was approaching engine failure, not for lack of lubrication, though. At one point she bucked under me and I swear she sprayed up between us. Words were beyond her and I was mumbling in Cro-magnon myself. I'd about despaired of orgasm, finding it illusive and then it seemed to shrug and let me catch up. I climaxed in a very unsatisfying way, feeling all left out and ignored, which being the center of the universe left me feeling very irate and unsettled, climax or no.

This time my collapse was serious and in no time, or five minutes maybe, Karen was pushing at me and finally succeeded in rolling me onto my back. Her departure was swift and silent. For some reason I played possum and didn't move until I heard the room door rattle closed, that sound that only hotel doors make when they bang closed unattended. I moved but only to open my eyes.

The light hurt. I tipped my head up to look for Mavis. She hadn't moved, that is she'd not left the chair but she had shifted so her legs were open and I could see the dark stain on her panties that made them nearly invisible and the rich, dark contours of her pussy were clearly visible if blurry. She apparently noticed me staring.

"If I touch myself, I will cum." She muttered. Her hands were knuckled to the arms of the chair. "My god, that was...awesome. Awesome!" She whispered. "Never like before. I mean, I could and did cum then but this, this was a whole other thing." She tried to chuckle and coughed instead. She'd inhaled when she shouldn't have and ended bent over in the chair, coughing herself to tears. I was too spent to respond, but closed my eyes and waited for her spasm to pass. It did. I lay in my self-imposed darkness waiting for what was next.

The light went out and I felt Mavis get onto the bed. She fussed with the covers for a while, covering me which made me aware I was chilling. She huddled up against me. A hand clutched my cock, possessively, some might call it but it didn't feel that way to me. It was new but I was emotionally and mentally equal to my physical exhaustion so I dropped into the black well of mindless sleep.

For the next week or so, Mavis and I went back to comfortable silences but now, when I got into bed, I'd pull her onto her back and kiss her good night...she was usually asleep so it was an interruption. The woman didn't wake up, ever, for anything. I'd kiss her plush lips and she'd mumble "Go away, Howard" in some inchoate language that left me feeling invisible and fully dispensable. I studied late most nights and she would sleep with my light on at the desk. We never discussed Karen and the fuckville night. I was uneasy thinking about her desire to "watch". In my mind, I set her up as my conscience, needing her permission to fuck and approval of my study habits. In fact, she asked about my homework progress each day and I gave her updates. I finally noticed that felt like Mom...and I suddenly pined for Mom, not that I did anything about it. Mom was gone now five months and oh, how things had changed for me. I wondered if Mom would recognize me when she returned? Mavis was a whole other creature though. While we never discussed it, I had made her a monitor of my work and she seemed to slip into that role perfectly. MILF training never fades once that lifetime lesson is learned, taught by a baby to an adult female.

I needed to focus for sure. I'd lucked out with Econ because there'd been a fire in the lecture hall and it took them nearly a week to get sorted out how to have class again. When they did, the strange days of Sonny resumed. The placid sea of schoolwork roiled once more and I was tossed once more.

I had gone to Economics the first time and the classroom was full of clatter and roar and smelled like an ash tray...from the fire in the lecture hall and they were repairing it. I had to go to administration to find out what had become of my class, never thinking to check email or the class site, I just wandered around in a daze and ended up at the Admin building...where they kindly told me Econ had been moved to another room at four in the afternoon but unkindly did not bother to mention that it was canceled that afternoon, so I lingered on campus into the afternoon, only to find it was canceled so I could go to my home away from home. This was Blue Man Wednesday as I forgot to go on Monday. I figured out I was not required and went home, to the hotel, like an errant husband exiled until the dust settled...on his grave or wherever.

Mavis was there. She said some guy came by looking for me and nothing else. We were like a bored, married couple and she seemed not in the least perturbed by my lack of curiosity. I ignored her some more, something Ellen had taught me in our brief association. Mr. Sinister appeared and then she and I went to supper and exchanged pleasantries about our respective sexual proclivities and aspirations. I am still working out the actual sequences of things so if you are a bit confused, I have conveyed a proper feel for what I was experiencing. I woke everyday that week thinking, and feeling, it was Tuesday, so I was right once at least.

1...34567...9