Extending the MILF List Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Landon nodded. "You have the guys pay the fees...they get a newsletter. That's what they are paying for, the newsletter but with the subscription, they get membership to the Slut Club. How do we vet the guys?"

I shrugged. "Why do we have to? I mean, all welcome but we should have like a complaint process that gets them booted. You guys work all that out. I don't want to be involved. The organization and operation of it, that's for you to do. I have plenty to keep me busy. I think Mavis may be a good point of reference to use so someone knows all that is going on. She and I will work out how that works, and then you can keep her informed."

Brent nodded then. "I'll make a website she can easily update with news and the like. I like the chat function just for the Slut Club. How do we keep track of who does what? We need to know when a round is over? And what if some guys don't get fucked?" Brent was musing out loud but that was his thing, to work out the nth degree of detail! I'd let him do it but giving him some direction usually kept him from screwing himself too tightly to the sticking place.

"I think any round or event has a time limit. After that passes, you make it open season on the guys who haven't been used yet so the round can end, anyone fucks them. You use a two step validation process, female and male and true up the when and where so that it matches. I'd make drop down selections so that the match is easy to make in the logic of the code Brent. It needs to be a click, click, click thing that is easy and fast."

"Oh that's a great idea, the cock and the cunt go together to make it work. Has some poetry to it!" Brent said with Sammy-like glee in his voice which demanded a double take. "I'll make a phone app that does the same thing." His mechanic's mind had the problem in hand.

"Run it all by Landon...or everyone else in concept. The Board needs to approve it before you build it. Landon can figure out what you are talking about and explain it to everyone else." For a moment Brent looked a little odd but the moment passed. We all have our flaws. "Look, I know there will be lots of details but keep this rule in mind. Sonny doesn't give a shit about the details. You want my opinion?" I looked at Mavis and pointed to her. "Get it from Mavis here. You need approval for something, she will provide it and if she needs to run it by me, she will. Mavis is the 'me' to the world so I don't have to be me to the world. The Slut Club needs to run without Sonny because Sonny has his own irons in the fire. I am sorry I can't tell you about this but think about it like this. When I was arranging to share the MILF list with you guys, when I was arranging for you to fuck your own mothers, you didn't need to know, couldn't have endured knowing what I had in mind and how it was going to unfold and you sure didn't want anyone else to know and to this day, no one does. So yes, I will have secrets but before any one of you gets bent about that, remember, each of you have secrets that no one else needs to know and demanding I justify what I do to you because you're curious is demanding I tell you someone else's secrets. Do that and your own will be open for inspection, so don't fucking do it. I implore you, leave me to do what I do and don't get handsy again with what isn't yours. I am out to change things and I will need to know more than any of you ever will. This is me. Let me explore that and don't try to be what you aren't. We are different. Let me be me. This right here? This is what I am embracing and what you all did to me that night when you ambushed me, you set out to change me in some way and this is what you accomplished. You did change me. I am changed so fucking get over it. It's not my fault you didn't fucking know what you were doing!"

I was a little more defiant than the situation demanded, I admit that. But the passion just boiled again over for a moment before I could tighten the lid on it. I felt in that moment the hurt and disappointment and the creeping recriminations that would poison me and I stopped it. I had to focus on the results. Mr. Blue met me in the hotel room. Could he have done the same had I been living at home? No one knew this, planned or designed it but the way things went together created that in me. Just like Annie's meddling put Mom full of Sid's gargantuan cock in China and me on his payroll that led to Hassam and Mr. Blue. These aren't causes because true causes can be reproduced independently. Such things can't be reproduced, planned or designed with fine control They are magical in that sense. They do serve to determine how I felt about the ambush and allowed me to put it behind me. That makes them valuable.

The silence stretched then until Sonny figured out everyone was waiting on me.

"Any other questions?" I asked the silence.

No one moved.

Landon looked around then, fixing each with his blue-eyed gaze and everyone looked at him. He looked at me and shook his head.

"Nothing, Sonny." He said, assuming is past role as the steering presence in our little group, which jogged my memory.

"Oh I about forgot, Jamie will be Chairman of the Board." I said. "Because I say so, so don't go demanding a fucking vote. It's because there will be a lot of money on the table eventually if you do this right, and he has all the money he needs, so skimming or lining his own pockets won't be a temptation. He knows if he fucks with things I have some ability to fuck with him right back. First guy to sign up will be his Dad. His mother, sister, step-mom and her sister will all be offered a spot on the cunt list. So he's not just some outsider being named to the Board as a sop to his vanity. So yes, he'll have the final say but I will always be available if you guys get tangled up into a knot. My role will be to resolve conflicts, and what I say goes but I don't want much of a say. You guys work it all out to please yourselves and I'll still be Sonny and go along with what you arrange. You can refer to me if you get into a jam but I won't be patient though because my role in all this is more like the scout, an advance team sent to discover the undiscovered country.

"From whose borne no traveler returns." Jamie muttered with an odd smile. "This is quite a concept and I confess, it has merits I'd never ever even considered as possible. You are basically letting the prostitute pick the cock she wants to ride. This may be more like the sophisticated courtesans of old with our modern twist on it." He nodded and that constituted as much approval as he'd offer, this I understood.

"Anyone have anything else to add?" I asked then. "I have a couple other matters to bring up but generally speaking, that's The Slut Club. If I have forgotten something, we'll add it when the need arises. But let's do this. We'll reconvene same time and place next week and settle the issue and cover any that are unresolved at that point. If any of you need to opt out, do it then, no harm, no foul. Don't talk about Slut Club!" I grinned then and suddenly the feel of the room lightened and my friends, new and old were all grinning back at me, well, not Rodney, but his eyes did twinkle some.

I had this feeling that things had gone well and it rather took away my breath. I'd planned this, not in detail but that moment, right then had been my objective. Handing the MILF list to my friends in way that didn't ruin it was my objective and this was a fine step in that direction.

"I have a couple more things to go over if there is nothing else just now on The Slut Club."

Landon looked around. "We'll get together, Brent and I, but anyone else can join, just to hash out details and get the plan down on paper. I want to do that so I can show it to the Board and get it approved before Brent spends any time or effort on it, not to mention money."

"I'll set up the banking and financing system." Jamie said. "Well, I'll have someone here set it up. Before you all leave I need to get names and numbers so we can communicate. I think we should talk through the many details together a few times and decide what else is needed. I'll get the corporate structure defined and in place so it is there when we need it. I have people here in the States who will do that. I'll call it the 'Duncan Foundation' if that name is not taken...or some version of that theme."

Everyone nodded then. I felt this surge of something, some emotion that nearly brought tears to my eyes. It was so embarrassing but there it is. I blinked a few times and nodded. "Sounds good. I have a couple other things though to round things out. I had occasion to help out one of the volleyball teams in town for the tourney...girls. They have three sponsors and a dyke coach, lesbian so she may not be receptive to a cock offer but the sponsors will be. Three MILFs in the best sense of that tradition, the MILF Goshawks who will be here or about, available to be fucked all week. Feel free to stop by and give them your best. Come here as they will be in this condo. At the end of the week, or once they lose in the tourney, we'll fuck the team, one and all, that is any who are willing. I am thinking Friday night through Sunday morning the Goshawks will be available for use, eighteen nubile young females. Until the teams loses, you guys can fuck the sponsors separately or together and I will try out a few of the team on my own. This is a one time thing so take full advantage. I'll have Mavis arrange things with the management downstairs. I haven't decided if we will or should go beyond the cocks in this room but, I do have latitude to offer Goshawks as I see fit to others. It could happen. If you have anyone you'd like to be included in the weekend, get the name to Mavis here and she'll get it on the list with the security downstairs. ID will be required to be shown so no one will be coy. Get her contact information before you leave. Any questions?"

"Ah, Sonny, did I just hear you right? You have secured an entire volleyball team for us to fuck?" Sean spoke up like a tourist in heaven.

I grinned. "Well, sort of...the team doesn't know they are being offered as meat for our appetites so you'll need to obtain their consent one at a time, but I have the feeling by the time the time comes, arrives, they'll be ready and willing to be properly used like this. I think I will aid that. Not sure how yet but we'll know by the end of the week." I suddenly realized I was a little ahead of myself. "Okay, wait, this is all pending. I should know for certain Monday afternoon. If they find other accommodations this may be just fantasy. Be sure Mavis has your contact info and I'll have her verify that we are a Goshawk go for the week and clarify what access you will have, to whom, when and how. Right now, I think it will be a go and the three MILF sponsors will be yours for use but that won't be real until Monday afternoon when they move in. I have Sam's condo down the hall so they won't all be jammed in here. I'll be taking the one room so they'll have floor and beds in three others. We'll let you know if the MILFs are available when we know for certain. Any questions? Suggestions? Comments?"

Rodney raised his hand. It felt weird but I went with it and nodded at him.

"I don't know you guys but I just want to say that I will do what I can to contribute. Sonny, he had me fuck his girl Debbie and she was awesome. I just want you all to know that he's going to have my virgin sister when he's ready. So I am not just on a ride-along. I am invested like I take it that each of you are. I hope to get to know you all well and make the Slut Club a success! I have guys to sign up but some of them may need scholarships!" He laughed then.

"You fucked D. Debra?" Chris asked, agape.

"Yes, he did. She didn't believe I'd share her around but now she knows. Jamie got a piece of her too. She's going to get the full treatment from us soon. I promised her, and I will deliver. We have a volleyball team to do first...sort of appeared on the radar and opportunities should be accepted! But first, now, tonight to sort of christen The Slut Club, I have a female for us all to fuck. I will bring her out in a moment but before I do I have an idea for us in how to use her. Before, when me and my friends fucked a female we were just cock pumpers. We'd hammer her to putty and fill her up with cum until it was like fucking a beer stein. I am saying that no one cums in this girl to start. Not until it's time. I mean, you drill her to the point of your orgasm, yours, then back up and another cock takes his place, two rounds, everyone has a hole, then we make her airtight and use her as our cum dump."

I could see the shock on my old friend's face. This hardly sounded like the milquetoast Sonny of old. I cocked my head but didn't grin. "I have this female cued to ask permission to orgasm. And when she has it, she'll announce that she's cumming. And she'll keep count. My suggestion is that you all strip and be naked so when I bring her out she'll be dressed and see you pricks all as you are." I did grin then.

Sammy stood up and pulled off his long sleeved polo shirt. Unbuckled his pants and skimmed them down his skinny black legs. I just turned and walked back to the room to get Sara.

She was lying on the bed studying. Naked. I closed the door and she twisted around to lie on her back and opened her legs. "Ready to do me?" She asked?

I stood at the door staring at her lithe body spread like a banquet on the bed. Her curtain legs focused my attention on her cunt which glittered. Anticipation, it seemed to me. I opened the door and walked back out of the room, closing the door behind me. I glimpsed Sara's shock at my departure but left her dangling, thinking it would tantalize her. I went to Mavis and whispered into her ear.

"I need a collar and chain, I have no idea where they might be? Last I remember I had them in the glove box in the car."

She merely nodded and rose and walked towards our bedroom where Sara was lounging naked. I followed. The guys were discussing and cussing, a little nervously but didn't seem unnerved by my departure. They were still undressing but the discussion was about The Slut Club.

Mavis stopped when she saw naked Sara. Hesitated really, then bustled to the chest of drawers over near the bathroom entrance, fussed in the back of one of them and drew out the bag from the Pink Pearl. I extracted a silver collar and chain...I really wanted just a black leather dog collar and leash and said as much...the delicate chain seemed wrong somehow for Sara.

"Oh well, I did get a spare for pet, shall I get that?" Mavis asked.

I have to admit I was liking this deal of having a personal administrator. I nodded and she presented me with just what I wanted, a thick but plain black leather collar with a basic leash chain. Sara had been watching and when I turned around to face her with the collar and leash in my hands, her eyes got all wide and she sat up. She scooted to the edge of the bed and sat there, hands beside her hips, feet on the floor, waiting. She just stared straight ahead, not looking at me, totally still. Her nipples grew very obviously taut.

I glanced at Mavis. She bobbed her eyebrows at me and then nodded once. I walked over to Sara and carefully affixed the leather collar around her neck and then attached the leash. She shivered then her nipples piqued and flushed a darker red, then she looked up at me. The look was something akin to dazed adoration. She didn't speak though and I wanted her to do so but the collar seemed to have done something to her. She just sat there, looking up at me, nude and quivering. I decided I should just go with things as they stood and stepped away from her and gave a gentle tug to the leash.

Sara flowed to her feet like she was floating and I led her to the door, opened it and led her further into a room full of my naked friends. They were arrayed on the furniture, cocks hard already. Their conversation collapsed into a wet silence at the sight of Sara on a leash, naked and not clothed as I'd intimated. I walked into the midst of the furniture full of naked guys and turned to her.

"Sara, these are my friends. I want you to go to your knees, and suck each cock for a count of 30 and then back off it...then they will fuck you, one after the other, as they each like, but when you get to the edge you must ask me permission to orgasm. When you have it, you must announce clearly that you are cumming for me, even as they fuck you, with the count, of your orgasms I mean, not the cock count. Understand?"

She just nodded. Her silent acquiescence was sexy as hell!

I considered removing the collar and leash but she slid to her knees and looked up at me.

"You should be first, Sonny." Landon said. The murmur of agreement was so gratifying I almost cried. I didn't, mind you, but you know that feeling when your chest swells with pride and you feel like you are about to come apart at the seams? It was like that. Just that simple statement from Landon was a validation I never guessed I wanted or needed and so never noticed its lack. I had the flash that sons would want this from their fathers...and rarely get it but I had no hope of ever feeling this without a father to provide it and yet, here it was, swelling in me like a geyser of emotion I'd never felt before.

I did as he said, moving before Sara. She was on her knees, looking up at me. She fumbled at my slacks and exposed my cock and took it right into her mouth. I gasped with the pleasure, closing my eyes to feel her take me in, a sucking little address then she took me deeper, deeper until I felt her nose against my abdomen and her hot breath against my skin. She went still and I felt her heart beating or it was mine, like we had become one organism, attached at mouth and cock. I stroked her auburn hair and she sucked gently in response, a lovely reaction to my touch.

Time passed so rapidly I didn't register it until she backed away, releasing my cock. I stepped away, reholstering my gun, noting I was the only guy in the room still dressed. Landon rose up and then looked at Jamie. "Mr. St. Vincent, you are the Chairman of the Board...I'd say you should be first after Sonny."

Jamie showed I was smart in selecting him. He waved a hand. "I will be last, Landon...indulge, then you Brent, Rodney, Chris, Sean is it? You next and Sammy last before me." His casual assumption of the right to determine the order was so natural, so effortless, no one even noticed...well I did and when I glanced around to find Mavis had drifted along in my wake, she nodded to me again. I wasn't sure how to take her encouragement but the intent was pure and luxurious.

Landon stepped up to Sara and she took his offered cock right into her mouth. She didn't do the classic head bob but sucked him deep and held him there, still, one with his cock in her mouth and throat. He groaned and put his hands to her head and stroked her head. His eyes opened and he looked over at me. "She's marvelous! Who is she? Where did you find her?"

I grinned a little, self-conscious about the answer. "She's a Goshawk. It's her volleyball team that will be staying here this week...if they don't find accommodations by tomorrow. I gave them the suite we had at the hotel till Monday."

Sara backed away and Landon returned to his seat. Brent arose and Sara eyed his cock with something akin to awe with a side of trepidation. She took him as she'd taken me, right down the gullet without hesitation. The girl had skills. Brent groaned, then bent over her and tweaked her nipples. He looked at me, a glowing grin on his face. "God, Sonny, why would we ever try to tell you how to arrange things? Look at what we get if we just give you space?"

Sara released his cock, leaving it glistening. If she had a gag reflex it was so inconsiderable as to make no difference. A line of drool ran down her chin. Rodney moved into position. He had a thick cock of nice length. She had to struggle to get her mouth wide enough for it but did. He grasped her by the ears and face fucked her not allowing her to be still. She groaned, taking it in her stretched mouth. When Sara signaled time, her white hand tapping at his black ass, he released her and she gasped hard, panting from the effort. Rodney left her and returned to his seat.