External Influences Pt. 02

Story Info
The ending of the External Influences story.
7.1k words
3.59
8.2k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* This is a work of fiction, everyone in this story is 18+ years old.

* This story addresses what becomes a growing curiosity about extra-marital sex.

* You've been warned, so please drive through if this isn't your cup of tea.

External Influences Pt.02

'We need to talk James.' I said as my husband walked through the front door.

'Okay.. Is something wrong?' he asked, obviously confused.

There was definitely something, well something..

--

I'd become friendly with a similar-aged woman at the gym I went to, Kate. She was a 'hotwife', her husband had found her a boyfriend, and she would spend regular time at his place, apparently, he's got a huge dick, and Kate loves telling me about it. She fucks her husband and her boyfriend, and as far as I know, that's it.

That's so weird tho, isn't it?

When she first confessed (okay, bragged.) about her situation, it took all of my self-control not to comment in a way that wouldn't have been complimentary. She seemed like a normal person, she was a school teacher and has a very lively, happy personality, and while I'm sure that she loved her husband, there was just something about the way her eyes would light up when she'd talk to me about the guy she had on the side.

I should have been stronger about it all, but the more she told me, the hotter it all sounded. I couldn't imagine my husband, James, being okay with a situation like that between us, and I would never imagine him finding me a guy to fuck on the side. That being said, after she told me what she had going on, I started feeling extra naughty and bought a sexy outfit that I wore for my husband, which led to a night of incredible sex.

That's where this all should have ended, but it didn't end there.

Kate had started talking about me to fucking someone besides my husband, and this is where things get complicated.

I'd told James about Kate, her husband, and her boyfriend. It somehow stuck in my head, and after having spent that very exciting night with my husband, dressed up in my pink lingerie, James took me out that weekend, had me wear the new heels, and then basically abandoned me at a club, while he sat at the bar, out of sight, and watched guys come up and hit on me.

It may have been because of what I told him about Kate being married, and her husband setting her up with 'her guy' as she called him, it may have simply been James' way of showing me off, and at the end of the night 'winning', and bringing me home. We fucked like crazy people that night as well.

He hadn't discussed his plans with me, he said he was stepping away for a bathroom break, and then after quite a while, he called me and explained that he was sitting at the bar, and watching me. I was very much against this idea, but after the fourth guy had approached me, I felt more at ease, but also more confident. I flirted with him, he flirted with me, and then my husband was table-side, and the man asked if we were interested in possibly getting together. My husband looked at me, and asked me if we were interested, and then looked back at the man, and declined.

I'd love to tell you that it was a huge relief, but there was definitely a part of me that was curious, and if I'm being honest, if James would have agreed, and if we would have brought him home with us, I'm certain that it would have changed our marriage, and I have no idea if that would have been for the better or the worse. I know I was shaking with nerves when they had their brief exchange.

James and I went back home, and again, had incredible sex. It felt like this new tension, or whatever it was had amplified what was already a very active and satisfying sex life. So why were we gambling with all of that, if things were great sexually for us?

The next Monday, I described it all to Kate, and she told me that my husband couldn't tell me directly that he wanted me to fuck other men, that he wanted me to feel excited with the other guys hitting on me, after all, why else would he have let them approach me if he didn't get some kind of pleasure from it.

I thought about it for the rest of the week, and now it was Wednesday, and I'd figure this out.

--

'I'm not sure if something is 'wrong' or not, but we both need to come clean, and I mean that. No half-truths, no expecting the other to say the difficult things. We love each other too much for that. So here's a beer, sit down and let me start.' I said and handed him a beer from the refrigerator.

He took a long drink from the bottle, then sat down and listened.

'Friday, we're going back to that club.' I said simply.

'Okay.' he said and waited. He wanted me to say more.

'I had a long chat with Kate yesterday. She gave me her opinion about what happened last Friday, I don't know if she's right. I don't know that if she is right, that you'd tell me as much.' I said and crossed my hands across my chest.

'What was her opinion?' he asked and drank.

'She's convinced that you want me to fuck someone else, but that you either can't straight out tell me or won't come out and tell me. That you want me to be the one to bring it up. She said it was the only thing that made sense with you hiding, watching guys hit on me. Also, just you doing that, without letting me know what you decided for both of us.' I said and fought to keep my voice calm, and not shout.

'Do you think she's right?' he stood and paced a bit.

'No more easy answers James. I said this talk wasn't going to be one-sided.' my anger was close to bursting at this point, and I'm sure my voice was trembling.

'I don't know what I want. I think it would kill me to see you with someone else. I don't think we could ever get back to what we had if that ever happened.' he said and watched me 'You told me about her, and how her husband basically pimped her out, and he sits at home, while she's out getting fucked by some guy, no strings. It fucked with my head, that you have this friend, who's not cheating really, but has this different kind of lifestyle. I couldn't imagine being her husband. But I'm not going to pretend it didn't intrigue me. I fucked up and should have talked to you about the club. It's no excuse, but I know you wouldn't have agreed if I'd talked to you about my plan beforehand.'

'You're right, I wouldn't have agreed.' I said.

'I wanted to see if it would turn me on, it's one thing to think how it would make me feel, it's something else entirely to watch strange men approach you, and hope to seduce you. It was surreal. The last guy, just watching you flirt with him, and I knew you had to be getting tipsy. My emotions were all over the place. Part of me wanted to run over and rescue you, and beg for forgiveness, and another part wanted to watch him leave with you.' he said with a blank look on his face.

'You wanted me to fuck him, didn't you?' I asked, and hated the fact that my heartbeat was racing.

'I can't honestly say, but I can say, whichever part of me that wanted you to leave with him, it felt like that was the next logical step. I watched you with four different guys that night, I felt my confidence fighting with my jealousy, and there wasn't a winner, but I was incredibly aware of my brain and heart struggling against each other. I think I needed the next step to see which part of me would win. I wanted to know if I'd race out of there and "rescue" you, or if I'd just let you go. The truth is, I didn't know, and I still don't know. I feel sick to my stomach because I can't figure out what I want.' he said, and then finished the rest of his beer. 'I hate that I feel like this, I can't make sense of it. I wish you would never have met this Kate woman, but it's not fair for me to blame all of these mixed-up feelings I have on her.'

I stood, pulled another one from the refrigerator, handed it to him, and said 'Here, you're going to need this.'

His eyes followed me back to the opposite side of our kitchen table, and as I sat I let out a long, shaking breath.

'You decided for both of us last Friday, you didn't talk to me beforehand, you made me question our relationship, and you put me in a vulnerable position.' I shook my head and paused.

'I know, I'm sorry.' he said with a pained expression.

'The last guy in the club, Mark. Remember him?' I asked, and stood back up.

He nodded.

'He asked if we were "looking for anything." remember?'

He nodded once again.

'Before you showed up, he gave me something.' I said curtly.

My husband's brow furrowed as he let me continue.

'He gave me his business card. You see James, you decided for both of us, that you'd put your wife on offer to any guy in the club, you decided for the both of us, for whatever reason that you felt made that a good decision. So I decided something for both of us, James, I decided to call Mark during work today, and I met him for a drink.' I paused, watched as his face lost its color, and then continued. 'After our drink, I decided for both of us James, that I wanted him to fuck me, and so we drove back to his house, and he stripped my clothes off as soon as we stepped through his front door. He bent me over the back of his sofa and treated me like any other club skank that he normally picks up. I got dressed, and made ithome about 20 minutes before you arrived, James.' I finished, and my anger was now boiling over.

'Gloria..' he sputtered.

'Stand up, right now!' I cried out.

He pushed his kitchen chair back, and mostly stood, in the way that men with erections stand, when they don't want to be seen having an erection.

I looked down, and saw his condition, then looked up at him and said 'So now we both know what you wanted to happen that night in the club.'

I sat down and told him that Mark hadn't given me a business card, that I hadn't called him, or met him for drinks, and that I definitely didn't let him fuck me.

James let out the longest breath I'd ever heard and imagined he must have felt relieved. He fell back into his chair and stared at me, silently.

'We don't make any more decisions for both of us without both of us being involved from this moment forward.' I stated this was not negotiable.

'Gloria, this is so fucked up! I'm so fucked up! I hate that it aroused me, I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry.' He said shaking his head.

'I've given this a lot of thought, I still can't make total sense of it, but I think both of us started thinking about me being with someone else after I told you about Kate. So let's get everything out in the open. Have you thought about me having sex with other men before I talked to you about Kate's situation?' I asked.

'There was a time, a few years after we got married. We hadn't opened up to each other as much as we have since then, things got a tiny bit boring, and I would sometimes fantasize about both of us fucking other people, not just you.' he said 'we got back on track, and I think our sex life has been great, I've never had a complaint since then. So hear this next part, and understand that I'm not trying to make any excuses, I just want you to understand where at least part of my head was at., okay?'

I nodded, I felt like things were spiraling out of control almost, I needed James to tell me that we were fixed, or at least that he had the plan to fix us.

'You told me about Kate, and the first thought I had, was that she was a whore, and I wished you wouldn't be friendly with her. What husband would want his wife to have a friend that thinks it's okay to fuck other guys besides her husband? She sounded like trouble.' he said and shook his head 'You had that outfit, and it blew me away, fuck baby, you look so damned sexy in it, and just the sex we had that night, I still think about it. That was the kind of night that guys go crazy not bragging about to their friends. Anyway, the next day, I couldn't think of anything else. The thought came to me, that you bought that outfit, and we had the little roleplay stuff, I thought that maybe it was a gentle way of telling me you were interested in being more like Kate. I wondered if you may have gotten to a point in our marriage, that was a bit like where I had been when I thought we might try experimenting with others. I couldn't figure it out though, and the more I tried to understand, the more I kept thinking of Kate. I didn't have any real plan to leave you at the club like that until we got there. I figured that if you really wanted to be more like Kate, you'd use the opportunity to show me, and I suppose if you showed me, I'd have to deal with that, one way or the other.' he stopped, and gave me a look, I suppose wondering if his words made sense to me.

'So you thought that if I wanted a situation like Kate's, I'd just pick whichever guy hit on me, and take him out to the parking lot for a quickie?' I asked.

'No!, I mean, I don't know, it was all just kind of happening and I felt like I wasn't sure what I wanted. I won't lie, part of me was really turned on thinking that something like that could happen, and there was another part of me that was dying inside hoping it wouldn't. In spite of that, I just couldn't leave the bar, and sit back down with you. You just saw how the thought of you fucking someone else affected me. I hate that it got my dick hard, but there's a fucked up part of my head that thought it was hot as well. I can't explain it to you better than that. I want to, but, I've never felt like this. It's a lot different from just fantasizing about something when it's so close to actually happening.' he said and had a concerned expression on his face.

'How would you feel if I fucked Kate's boyfriend with the big dick?' I asked bluntly.

'It's squeezing my chest so hard that it feels hard to breathe, I know that I can't stop you from doing that, if that's what you want to do, and I feel like it's my fault because of the stupid thing I did at the club. Even saying that there's a twisted part of my head that is getting excited at the thought of you doing that. I can't be more honest than that.' he said and finished his second beer.

I stood, and came back to the table, with a beer for each of us this time. We both took a long pull and watched each other.

'Do you want to fuck someone else?' I asked him.

'No, absolutely not.' he responded immediately.

'If I start fucking Kate's boyfriend, you'd be okay just having me? No other woman as well?' the words sounded less intimate than I expected.

'I won't promise I won't kill him, Gloria. I guess the truth, right now, at this table is, I can't stand the idea of you fucking someone else, but if you actually did it, I know we'd be over. There's no amount of sexual excitement that's worth that. Some things just have to stay a fantasy, I fucked up, and even if I thought that somehow you were looking for me to buy in on you getting into a situation like your friend Kate, I should have sucked it up and sat you down and discussed it.' James finished, he's not the crying type, but I knew he was struggling, and wondering if this fantasy, a shared fantasy was going to undo more than 7 years of marriage.

'I think I wanted it too, it sounds stupid to want to gamble with a good marriage. It's not like you don't treat me really well, and that we don't love each other. I don't feel like our sex lives are in a stale place, and we have a good life. I was a little pissed about your shift change at work, but that's not enough reason to go looking for a guy to fuck me on the side. Kate just has a way about her, and I suppose her situation is so strange to me, it seemed like forbidden fruit. She just talks about it all like it's the most natural thing in the world, and I thought 'wow, is that something I could do?' you know? She keeps carrying on about what a big dick her boyfriend has, and how it burns or whatever, and it just, got to me I guess. I think we both wanted to find out how the other felt about all of this, and we went about it in a bad way. I'm not sure there's a good way to have a talk like this.' I said and exhaled.

'We've always been good about talking to each other, that's the only way we're going to avoid this kind of thing. Even when it's difficult, we have to talk about it.' he said.

'You're right, okay well, in that case, James, I'm really curious. Blame it on Kate if you want to, but I want to feel that burn she was talking about.' I said and finished off my beer.

We sat looking at each other quietly, each processing our own thoughts, and then James smiled.

--

The club was really busy when I walked in alone. I'd talked with James, and we decided tonight to change things up.

I found a place at the bar and ordered a rum and coke, the bartender was generous with the rum, and I knew I wouldn't be able to drink another without being impaired.

I casually looked around the club, with a nervous energy that I struggled to keep hidden. Tonight was someone's lucky night, they just didn't know it yet. I pulled the hem of my LBD down a bit, it was long enough to cover the lacy welts of my seamed stockings, but I didn't typically wear outfits like this, so I suppose I took extra care not to advertise overtly that I was there to find someone that was interested in meaningless sex.

'Hi, I hope you don't mind, but I just had to come over, and let you know how gorgeous you are.' a strange voice spoke behind me.

I turned and smiled at the stranger 'Wow, thanks that's quite a compliment.'I said.

His eyes traveled from my face, down to my tits which were doing their best to burst out of my bra, then settled on my hand, and seeing no wedding ring, his smile widened further.

I sipped my drink and watched him, enjoying this a bit more than I should have.

'So do you come here often?' he asked.

I shook my head just a bit and grinned. 'You'll have to do much better than that.'

'Oh, my name is Jack, sorry, maybe you just caught me off guard.' he said, I thought he looked a bit like a little puppy.

'Gloria.' I answered, and held his outstretched hand, which was, umm.

We chatted a bit longer, but it was clear he wasn't what I was looking for, and he smiled and wished me a pleasant evening.

I finished my drink, and another was sitting at the bar in front of me.

'From the guy in the black shirt.' The bartender said, motioning down to the end of the bar.

I took the drink, and smiled, mock toasting him, and saw him do the same. He detached himself from his barstool and strolled down to say hello, seemingly not short of confidence.

'Hey there, I'm Clint. What's your name?' He asked, his eyes stayed focused on mine, this was closer to what I was looking for.

'I'm Gloria, thanks for the drink, Clint.' I said.

He kept his gaze on my eyes and complimented my outfit, he asked a few of the standard questions that I suppose people that did the pickup thing asked. If I lived around here, what kind of work I did 'You're a model, I can tell.' that kind of thing, but Clint sputtered out when I didn't just melt at his witty conversation, and he left in search of easier pickings I suppose.

I turned back to the bar, and people-watched a bit, now feeling the effects of the alcohol. I gave myself to when my drink was finished, and I'd leave, unless..

'I saw you handle those two guys, and figured you were trouble.' a voice said, just loud enough for me to hear.

I turned and almost giggled, the guy was wearing those glasses that are supposed to darken in the daylight, and lighten when it's dark, except his weren't working. His mustache seemed almost retro, but somehow it was working for him. Tall, looked to be well-built, and obviously taking care of himself, I figured he went to the gym but didn't live there.

'If I'm trouble, why are you talking to me?' I asked.

He looked at me for a moment, then let his eyes drift to my tits, and they stayed there. Ballsy.

12