Extra Cream

Story Info
My futa friend finds out I like futa...
2.2k words
4.51
27.5k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick commission, as well as my first POV story. Enjoy!

*****

As I pushed open the door to the coffee shop, the small bell chimed, signaling my entrance. From behind the counter, Kira met my eyes and gave her signature beaming smile framed by her golden hair. God, she was so pretty.

"Hey, Ash!" she called, waving her arm. I eagerly strutted up to her, thankful that the place was devoid of any other customers.

"Hey! I'll take the usual." I hold up my phone to the kiosk, paying virtually like I had dozens of times before. "Oh, I have to hit the bathroom. I'll be right back." I set my phone down and rushed off to the restroom as Kira began to make my drink.

I came back only ten or so minutes later, finding a fresh latte on the counter next to my phone, accompanied by a freshly baked horn. I looked back up to Kira, who now had a deep blush on her face, a sheen on her forehead, and was breathing a bit heavier.

"The pastry is on the house." she said in her signature slavic accent.

"You okay?" I asked, taking a sip of my latte. It tasted a bit different, but I couldn't put my finger on why. Different didn't mean worse, though. In fact I enjoyed it quite a bit! I bit into the horn next, the white, creamy filling gushing out around my lips and dripping down my chin. It tasted weird too.

"Oh, I am fine; just a lot of hot air around the oven." Kira replied, eyeing the horn in my mouth and biting her lip.

"By the way," I licked some of the filling off my fingers. "Did you do something new with my latte?"

"I did! It is a new cream that I have been trying. I am sure you tasted it in the horn too. It is organic!"

"Kinda salty, but I like it." I took another sip and stuffed the rest of the pastry into my mouth.

"I figured you would. You always struck me as a guy who likes a bit of extra cream in him." There it was again, that lip bite. Before I could inquire, Kira turned her back to me and bent down, seemingly looking through the cupboards. Her skirt rode up her deliciously round ass, revealing a strange bump in her pantyhose. Was she... wearing a plug? I felt my face grow hot and quickly looked away.

"Say, Ash," Kira stood back up. "What is your opinion on futanari? I have been seeing a lot of stuff about them on social media lately." I paused, a bit surprised at the sudden strange question.

"Well, I guess they're pretty cool. Having both parts feels like the best of both worlds, y'know?"

"Yeah? I bet it does. I bet cumming from both bits at once feels incredible." She caressed her cheeks and closed her eyes as if she was imagining it.

"You're weird." I tease, already forgetting about what I saw in her pantyhose.

"And you are one to talk." she said back, sticking out her tongue. Kira stepped out from behind the counter, turning sideways to shuffle past me. As she did so, I felt her big soft tits squish against my arm, along with something else. Something warm and rigid brushed against my thigh. Her phone? A belt buckle? My gaze followed her as she walked to the front entrance, grabbing the OPEN sign and flipping it to CLOSED. She turned to me.

"You are quite the filthy degenerate, huh?"

"W-What?! What do you mean by that?!"

"I took a peek at your phone while you were in the bathroom. I've never seen so much girl cock all in one place! You are such a fucking pervert!"

"N-No! It's not like that I swear!" I could feel my face burning hot, my palms sweating like mad and my knees shaking.

"Then how do you explain all of that porn, huh? Huuuuh?!" That smirk returned to her visage in full force. I tried to wrack my brain for a defense, but I had nothing.

"K-Kira, please can we just... keep this quiet?"

"Follow me." She suddenly turned and fast-walked away, heading for a nearby storage closet. I had little choice but to follow her. What else could I do, leave and let her tell everyone about my secret fantasies? Once we were inside the rather large closet, she shut the door behind her. "Imagine my surprise when I found out that one of my best friends is such a filthy pervert. To learn that he fetishizes people like me? Disgusting." Despite the words she was saying, Kira had a shit-eating grin on her face, and her lower lip firmly embedded under her top teeth.

"P-People like you?" I stammered, worried my face would catch fire from the heat of my blush.

"Da, people like... me" She lifted her skirt to reveal a fucking massive bulge in her pantyhose. It started with two orbs at the top of her crotch, and extended down her thigh to a mushroom-like shape. There was no underwear to speak of. Hell, I could actually see the details of it through the thin fabric. Her big, fat, juicy cock.

"Kira you're... a futa?" I asked, looking up at her. She nodded.

"Your favorite, no?" The bulge of her futanari fuckrod violently throbbed, extending further down her leg in the process. I felt chills run down my spine as I witnessed her reach her full size. It was a foot long at least, but definitely longer.

"It's so... so big, Kira."

"I know." She said with a sly giggle. "Now then, you are going to suck my cock. If you do not, I will video call the first person I see in your contacts." She held up my phone. Shit! She must have swiped it when I wasn't looking! Kira reached down and ripped open her pantyhose, causing her fat dick to flop out and point directly at me. Fuck, it had such a strong smell. I noticed she had written something on her thigh. It looked like a menu of sorts.

BJ: Free

Throatpie: Free

Creampie: Free

"But Kira I-"

"Shush." Kira smacked her meaty cock against my cheek a few times, causing me to moan like an absolute whore. She pulled back her foreskin, causing a more concentrated whiff of miasma to assault my nostrils. My eyes nearly rolled back and drool began to drip from my mouth. I couldn't help myself.

"Please, Kira... I need your cock!"

"Seeee?~ You are a slut!" With no further coaxing, she grabbed the back of my head and pushed her cock into my mouth. I barely got to enjoy the phenomenal taste of it before my throat was absolutely stuffed full of her. I gagged, of course. Who wouldn't? "Pathetic. For someone so invested in big cocks, I expected you to have practice at sucking them!" Kira grunted as her cock seemed to jam halfway down my throat. "Hmph, it seems I am stuck. No matter." She drew her wide hips back, giving me a brief breath of air that I quickly coughed away, before charging her cock back down my throat. This time she managed to fit every inch into my gullet, forcing out several rivulets of spit. They dribbled down my chin and were quickly joined by more as she showed no mercy on me. Her heavy nuts bounced off of my chin as she mated with my face, staring into my eyes with a look of triumph and superiority.

"This is fun, but I know how to make it better." Kira held up my phone and tapped the screen a few times, before I heard it start to ring. My eyes widened and I tried to pull away, moaning in protest. "No, no, you are not going anywhere." Her fingers tightened around my hair and she kept herself firmly within my throat.

"Hello?" A voice spoke from my phone, one I recognized as our mutual friend Izzy.

"Hi, Izzy!" Kira spoke into the phone with a smile on her face.

"Kira? The hell are you doin' with Ash's phone?"

"Ash is a bit busy at the moment." She turned the camera to face me, not bothering to flip the view. It was clear she wanted me to see Izzy's reaction. I saw her bright red hair come into view, along with her gorgeous face.

"Holy shit!" Her expression changed from one of confusion to one of shock.

"Can you believe I caught him looking at loads of futa porn? I barely had to convince him to suck my dick."

"I knew it! I swear I could smell the degeneracy on him. Look at him go! How big are you again, Kira?"

"Fourteen inches. Yourself?"

"Twenty two." Izzy said with a grin, staring into my eyes. Twenty two?! Was that even possible? And wait, Izzy was a futa too?!

"Would you like to see me fuck this pathetic pervert in his tight ass?" Kira pulled her cock free from my mouth, letting me gasp desperately for air. Kira propped my phone on a shelf, angling it so Izzy got a full view of what was happening before she yanked down my pants.

"I would love to watch his bussy get ruined. Let me enjoy this too." I heard the sound of rustling clothes and a zipper from Izzy's end, and I saw what had to be her cock come into frame. At least, as much of it that she could fit in frame! It was even bigger than Kira's and easily twice as thick! It honestly made me glad I was with Kira instead of Izzy. Speaking of Kira, she pushed my knees up to my chest, her strength easily surpassing my own. She giggled as her eyes fell to my cock, twitching and leaking between my thighs.

"Such a pathetic little prick."

"H-Hey! It's not small! You're just big!" I focused on her corpulent swollen balls, having swelled and drooped lower during her time fucking my face. Her thighs were also drenched, her pussy gushing feminine fluids from behind her nuts. "M-Maybe I could fuck you instead?" Kira threw her head back and cackled, as did Izzy from my phone.

"No way." She lined her cock up with my virgin hole, rubbing up and down and slicking it up with my own saliva.

"P-Please be gent-"

SMACK

All the wind was knocked out of me as she plunged her fat she-cock balls-deep into my vulnerable asshole. There was silence in the closet as I struggled to breathe, Kira grinning down at me with her beautiful face.

"Shit, I think you killed him." Izzy chuckled.

"FFFFFUUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!!" I let out a shriek so primal and desperate that it would have surely disturbed any patrons if the building wasn't empty. My cock throbbed painfully and showered my own chest in ropes of cum, emptying my balls entirely in only a few pathetic shots. Kira and Izzy erupted in mocking laughter.

"Hahaha! That was barely anything!" Izzy said, stroking her own massive member with both her hands. "I think I make more precum than that."

"I will show this little bitch what a real orgasm is!" Kira pulled her wide hips back and careened them back down into me. It hurt. It hurt so fucking bad, but at the same time it was the most intense pleasure I could imagine. I had occasionally fingered myself before, but Kira's cock was able to reach spots within me I could never hope to. It crashed into my prostate like a runaway semi truck, over and over again sending orgasmic waves into my body. The sounds of her fucking were loud. She was breeding me so fucking hard that various objects began falling from the shelves around us. I was locked in a perpetual orgasm, though nothing more came from my useless cock. Kira's bottomless cum factories beat against the floor and my ass, sloshing with potent sperm as she used me as her personal fleshlight.

"You feel very good, Ash." she moaned, staring down at me. "I think I will keep you as my new fuck toy."

"Whatever you want, Kira! I'll do anything! I love you! Don't stop fucking me!" I would have felt so embarrassed if I didn't have over a foot of dickmeat rearranging my guts.

"You are such a pathetic little bitch. I am going to cum in you, so get ready." Her rutting reached a peak, and with one final slam, her balls began to unleash their payload deep within my insides. A warm, creamy feeling spread throughout my stomach, and I watched her face contort in bliss as she bred me. "Blyat! You are really milking me, boy!" She grunted, wiggling her hips back and forth to paint every inch of my inner walls white. In my peripheral vision I could see Izzy showering cum all over the place, moaning in her own beautiful way.

"Shit, Kira! Bring him over here! I want a turn on that ass!"

"Good idea." Kira looked down at me. "What do you say, slut? Should I call more of our friends over? You look like you could use a train ran on you."

"Y-Yes, please..."