Extra Cream, No Ice

Story Info
Sometimes you need a little pick me up in the morning.
2.5k words
4.19
10.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of the coffeemaker steadily grinding beans cut through the noise of chatter in the small cafe. Each morning, Marita took the short walk across the street to the coffee shop for her daily fix of caffeine. The bitter earthy 'nectar of the gods' that the cafe provided was only a small part of why she diligently visited the cafe. No, her reason for coming was simple. The barista that worked there was the most gorgeous woman she had ever laid eyes on.

Marita would never describe herself as a lesbian, but she had certainly had her fair share of experiences. Still, the sight of the buxom barista that took her order every morning always left her feeling flustered and red in the face. At first she had assumed her reaction was out of admiration for the beautiful young lady. Then she began to have very...vivid dreams.

The dreams were innocent at first; a small peck here or there, and the occasional teasing caress. Until one night she woke up, her body covered in a light layer of sweat as she lay panting. The dream had been so lifelike! She pictured the barista's full breasts heaving as she feasted on the delectable pussy that she knew for certain was hidden beneath her dark jeans. After that night, she became obsessed with the busty brunette that worked at the coffee shop. Subtly, she began to gather information and study the movements of the barista whose name tag read Amy.

Today she had come in on a mission. Marita was nervous, but had made the decision to finally make her move. She didn't know whether or not Amy was even interested in women, but she could no longer ignore her desires. As she grew closer to the counter, her mouth filled with saliva that seemed impossible to swallow.

"Hi, again! Your usual cup?" Amy asked. Her tits jostled as she moved to take up a medium cup.

"Um, yes, that should be fine," Marita replied quietly. Her eyes were glued to the barista's generous cleavage.

"Is that everything for you, today?" The barista looked at Marita with a knowing eye.

"Listen, I don't know if this is a bit forward but, uh...could I...would you maybe..." Marita kept stumbling, her mouth not forming the words she had rehearsed on the walk over.

"I think what you're looking for might not be on the menu," Amy said with a small smirk. She leaned forward slightly, jutting her breasts forward in a scandalous offering.

"I-I just..."

"I think I know exactly what you want. Meet me in the washroom in fifteen." Amy quickly scribbled Marita's name on the cup, before turning her attention to the next person in line.

Marita nervously fumbled for the five-dollar bill that would cover the cost of the coffee, before sliding it on to the counter and moving to the side. She hoped she had not misread the barista's assertion. Here? In the coffee shop? Marita caught Amy's eye. The barista winked slyly, before continuing to chat up the customer in front of her. Regardless, she would not pass up the opportunity that was before her.

Marita sat in the corner closest to the bathroom and sipped at her coffee. She could barely taste it. Quite frankly, she was being careful not to have too much. There was nothing worse than stale coffee breath. Her nerves were beginning to leave a prickly sensation down her back and shoulders. Maybe the barista was bluffing. She couldn't possibly have been serious.

As Marita tried to rationalize the proposition, she saw Amy remove her apron and place it under the counter. With the apron removed, Marita had an unobstructed view of the barista's figure. Her breasts, that hung high and proud, led to a tapered waist and full hips that hugged the fabric of her plain t-shirt and jeans.

Amy quickly scanned the cafe, before fixing her gaze on Marita, who sat near the back of the cafe. Amy confidently walked in the direction of the washroom, tits and ponytail bouncing in tandem.

Marita could not believe it; the barista had been entirely serious. Now it was up to her to follow through. As the brunette disappeared down the narrow walkway that led to the single-occupancy bathroom, Marita decided to wait a beat before following behind. The few seconds she waited felt like an eternity.

Her throat tightened with anxiety as she made her way past the storage room to the closed bathroom door. She stood before the locked door and knocked hesitantly, rapping her knuckles twice on the wood. The door opened quickly, and Marita was pulled inside.

She was surprised by the strength Amy displayed, but all thoughts were pushed aside the moment she laid eyes on the beautiful woman.

Amy had removed her shirt before Marita came inside. She stood there in a lacy black bra that could barely manage the fleshy globes.

"So you finally decided to make a move." Any whispered playfully.

She backed Marita up to the sink, advancing on her like a lion stalking its prey. Marita could barely hear what Amy was saying, her eyes glued to the exposed tit-flesh in front of her.

"Poor thing. I'm sure you're dying to put these in your mouth. You want to slobber all over these big titties, don't you?" Amy teased.

Marita nodded dumbly as her mouth watered with anticipation. She desperately wanted to make her dreams a reality by suckling on the large mammaries.

Amy quickly slipped her bra straps down her shoulders, pulling down the cups of her bra, exposing her breasts to Marita's hungry gaze.

Without wasting a second, Marita placed her full lips over Amy's puffy brown nipple. She couldn't believe it! She was finally sucking the tits of the woman she had lusted after all this time. She poured her attention into her breast-suckling, lightly nipping at the woman's 'Hershey-kiss' nipples. She slathered her warm wet tongue over them, slurping and sucking on them, popping both nipples into her mouth and alternating between them. She wanted to bury her face in them, and remain smothered by the soft, fleshy orbs.

"That's right, ah. Suck my titties! You're such a hungry little slut," Amy cooed at Marita.

The feeling of Marita's eager tongue massaging her nipples was giving her intense pleasure. The other woman was massaging and squeezing her tits, bringing them together and cupping them, before devouring her nipples one at a time in her hot mouth.

Sucking Amy's tits was making Marita's pussy slowly moisten and secrete a steady flow of pussy juice. Amy cradled her head to anchor it to her left tit, like a mother securing a child's suckling mouth. Marita began to rub her cunt along Amy's denim- clothed leg to relieve some of the pressure she was feeling.

"Your pussy is so hot! I can feel it through my jeans. Let me see your pussy," Amy said, before forcibly yanking Marita off her tit by her dark hair.

Marita released her nipple with a loud 'pop'. Her pink tongue desperately searched for the yummy nipple again. But Amy had other plans. Marita was not the only person who had been fantasizing about feasting on a wet cunt.

Amy had noticed the sexy brown-skinned woman from the first day she came into the cafe. She had wanted to bend her over and go tongue-diving in her hole, but had opted instead to remain professional. Still the lust lingered and became more apparent with each passing day. Now, finally, she was going to get to taste the other woman's pussy.

Amy spun Marita around and pressed her body against the sink. Marita couldn't contain her excitement. She could feel Amy's breasts against her back as the other woman caressed the flesh of her buttocks. Marita had a beautiful, wide ass that poked out in an alluring way. It was an ass that begged to be squeezed and smacked. Amy lifted the hem of Marita's modest purple dress over the top of her ass. It was an absolute thing of beauty.

"I bet this is exactly what you wanted, you little slut," Amy said with a groan, as she spread the cheeks of Marita's ass apart.

"Yes. Please! Do whatever you want to me," Marita pleaded, with her hands gripping the sink.

The submissive tone of her voice caused Amy to groan loudly. She sank to her knees and began kissing and biting the flesh of Marita's ass.

Marita arched her back, sticking her ass out more, to provide more access to Amy.

Amy wanted to worship the large ass before her, but she would do that another time. What she wanted now was to make the slutty Hispanic girl come on her tongue. Amy pried Marita's cheeks apart farther, to grant her access to the steaming cunt that lay between her thighs.

Amy loved eating pussy from behind; burying her face into a thick ass and devouring a wet cunt was her favourite thing to do. She could see Marita's shaven mound and the plump lips that hid her sensitive clit from view. Immediately, she dove into the fleshy prison and began lapping hungrily at the other woman's cunt.

Marita could barely contain her squeals as Amy's smooth wet tongue glided along her clit in quick strokes. She worried that her ass would smother the barista, but she felt Amy bury her head further between her cheeks to access her pussy. All Marita could do was lean forward, as her cunt was eaten hungrily by the experienced lesbian.

Amy's wet slurping, as the tip of her tongue swiped along the wet lips and exposed clit, was clearly audible.

Amy was transfixed by the musky smell and tangy taste of Marita's pussy. Marita's honey and her own saliva dribbled down her face onto her exposed tits, as she focused only on eating pussy. The feeling of her tongue sliding along the gooey seam of Marita's pussy was so erotic! Her saliva made the slippery pink hole even wetter, as she tilted her head to bury more of her face into the dripping cunt above her.

"Keep licking me. Oh fuck! Fuck my pussy with your tongue, yes, fuck my tight hole," Marita hissed, in a voice thick with lust.

Amy obliged by stuffing her tongue into the steaming hole, curling it, and stabbing it into the other woman's cunt. Her tongue was squeezed by Marita's tight walls, that seemed to welcome her by leaking their slimy, sticky nectar over her face and neck. Amy was a sight to behold, with her exposed breasts heaving face- nestled in the other woman's ass, and a snail trails of girl-cum mingled with saliva cascading down her chin. She forged herself on the juicy cunt in her mouth.

"I'm gonna come if you keep doing that!" Marita panted out.

She could feel the coil tightening in her belly, as her clit became even more sensitive to the sloppy oral attention it was receiving. Her whole body tingled and bucked as her orgasm washed over her. She thanked God for the sink; otherwise she would have collapsed.

Amy lavished her cunt in long licks, marking a trail of saliva from her cunt to her puckered anus. Amy's lips smacked on her clit as she continued eating through her orgasm, enjoying the ribbons of silky cunt-cream that coated her tongue and drooled onto her nipples.

"Please...Let me do you, I need to taste your pussy." Marita was nearly out of breath, but she had her own mission to accomplish.

"You want to eat my cunt, slutty girl. Okay, but you'd better make me come." Amy said, in a mildly threatening tone.

Marita instructed Amy to sit on the lid of the toilet seat with her legs up to her chest. This position gave her a clear view of the barista's pussy. It was a gorgeous meaty pussy, with plump lips and a swollen protruding clit that begged to be sucked. Marita had never eaten pussy before, but she was eager to taste the juices that were coating the lips of Amy's cunt. Marita stroked a single digit up the folds of her pussy, gathering some wetness on the finger before bringing it to her lips.

"Do you like how that pussy tastes, little slut?" Amy asked in a soft voice.

The taste was tangy and slightly odd but Marita wanted more, this time directly from the source. She got on her knees and gave a slow lick, using the flat surface of her tongue to lick Amy's slit.

Amy could tell Marita was being cautious, but after building up her own anticipation she didn't want slow, tentative licks. Amy gathered Marita's inky dark hair into a ponytail at the back of her head, gripping it and using it to control the young woman.

"Stick out that tongue, slut!" Marita obeyed Amy's request.

Amy began forcing her head to move, controlling the speed of her licking, using her hair like a leash. Moving Marita's head, and her tongue back and forth over her cunt.

"That's how you lick pussy, you filthy little slut," Amy gritted out.

The fast licking motion was giving Amy immense pleasure in her clit. The smooth sensation of Marita's tongue lavishing her sensitive bud with passionate licks was making her hole leak juices.

"Suck my clit! Suck it. Yes, just like that!"

Marita locked her lips around Amy's clit, massaging it and swirling it eagerly with her tongue.

Tasting Amy's pussy and being used as a fucktoy by her was something Marita could not have imagined. She was beginning to enjoy the tangy taste of pussy. In fact, she was starting to crave more of it! She wanted it directly from the hole; to lick it out of the snug tunnel of Amy's cunt, and feel the muscles of Amy's pussy squeeze and milk her tongue while she tongue-fucked her.

"Make me come, you slut. Push your tongue in my pussy!" Amy cried out.

Marita slithered her tongue into the tight opening, feeling the slippery, spongy texture and the ridges of Amy's walls grip the short length of her tongue. She couldn't get it deep enough; the warm salty-sweet juices produced by Amy's pussy tasted delicious to her. She wanted to feel the other woman's cum coat her tongue. She needed to stimulate her more to bring her over the edge.

Then it dawned on her. She began rubbing her nose on the exposed nub while she tongued Amy's hole.

The feeling of Marita's nose bumping her clit was exactly what Amy needed to push her over the threshold.

The stimulation was too great.

Eventually, Amy quivered and stiffened as her body was washed over by the waves of an intense orgasm. Her girl-cum splashed on Marita's face, wetting her face and hair with the power of her squirting pussy.

Marita slowly retracted her tongue from the glistening pussy. "How was that?"

Amy grinned down at her, cheekily. "Not bad, but we should definitely pick this up another time. My break is pretty much over."

Thank you to everyone who read this! Special thanks to my editor @younghrted2. please make sure to comment and leave a rating :)