Extra Credit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There are," Professor Reed said, spacing his words, "three available bonus questions. Each worth one percentage point."

Avery's ears pricked up. She turned the rest of her body. He rose from his chair. Eased around the desk toward her.

"Answer all three correctly, you will raise your score to ninety-four point four. You'll make your average."

She covered her mouth with her hand, daring to hope. "I...I'm not prepared. I haven't studied."

"They cover topics you should be familiar with." He paused, his face warm, tone reassuring. "Are you interested?"

"Yes," she replied. "Please. What do I have to do?"

"I will give you the question, you give me the answer and the proof."

Avery considered the offer. She knew the material. She'd spent all semester doing the work, and three of the last five days immersed in it. It was all that was left to save her scholarship.

She took a deep breath. "Okay. Give me the questions."

Professor Reed nodded. "Question one. Are you willing to suck my cock?"

Avery's mind froze. She was primed for economics. She was ready to explain tranches and derivatives, short sales and supply curves, rational actors and irrational exuberance. She was not prepared for this. She looked up at him, expecting him to crack a smile, admit that he was joking, apologize for misspeaking. He said nothing. Just waited for her to answer.

"I...'" she stammered, "...can you...repeat the question? Please?"

"Certainly," Reed replied, his voice soothing and steady. "Are you willing to suck my cock."

She hadn't misunderstood. That was indeed the question. She looked away. She should have been upset. She should have been revolted that he would use his position to do this to her. She should have been furious that the future of her education now hinged on whether or not she would...perform. She should have walked out. Instead, all she could think about, were those moments in the shower.

"Yes," she whispered, barely believing the words left her lips.

"I'm sorry," he said, "I didn't hear you."

She looked up. Made eye contact. "Yes."

Reed nodded. "Show your work."

Surrendering, Avery sank to her knees. Hesitant, she raised her hands to his belt buckle. Slipped the leather through the loop, separating the ends. She twisted the button through the eyelet, drew the zipper down the length of his crotch. He remained silent and sill. She tucked her fingers between his waist and the layers of fabric. She tugged on them, gently, down over his ass to the floor.

His cock sprang out toward her face. He was semi-erect and growing each second. She lifted her head, catching his eyes. He watched but said nothing. She wrapped one hand around the base, her fingers unable to meet her thumb. The other hand she placed on his leg, steadying herself. He was hard now, standing at attention. Ready. She took a deep breath, rocked forward on her knees, and closed her lips around his cock.

He was warm and smooth, filling her mouth. She pressed her tongue against the underside of his glans, pushed her head forward, then back, ever so slightly. Slow and shallow, she worked herself into a rhythm, gliding her hand between her lips and his balls. A heat begun to swell in the pit of her stomach. Spreading down through her hips, warming her pussy. She squeezed her thighs together, slipping her lips a little further down his shaft.

She heard a rustling above her. Felt a slight twist of his torso. In her periphery she saw Professor Reed's suit jacket flop over the back of the chair. Two large hands swept over her ears, gathering her curls into a cascading fall on top of her head. She tightened her mouth in response, sucked his dick further in. The hand on his leg released, finding its way to the front of her dress. Tracing the slight curve of her abdomen. Settling in the dip between her thighs.

Professor Reed sighed, his cock flexing against the roof of her mouth. Avery's gaze drifted upward as Reed glanced down. She noted a change. An upturn at the corners of his mouth. She watched him as she sucked, each flick of her tongue reflected on his face. His eyes closed. Her hair fell back over her shoulders and his fingers gripped the sides of her head. Eyes wide, Avery gulped a deep breath, anticipating what would follow. With a firm steady pressure, Reed pushed his cock to the back of Avery's throat.

He held her there a moment, his penis twitching inside, a groan escaping his chest. Avery moaned, her chin kissing his balls. He withdrew slowly, to the head of his cock, then eased it back in to the root. Avery's mouth watered, her eyes following suit. She ground her fingers against her pussy, her cum seeping through the fabric between them. She worked her tongue beneath him, slathering his cock in saliva. His strokes came faster, stronger. And Avery met the challenge, polishing his rod with her lips, buffing the head with her throat. His legs trembled and his cock twitched, and Avery closed her eyes, ready to swallow the tsunami she knew was coming.

But at the peak, Professor Reed stopped. He savored her eagerness a moment, then pulled his penis from her mouth. Avery looked at him, panting, trying to catch her breath. She was surprised by his denial. And to her horror, disappointed. It was the second time she was unable to taste him. He stepped back and appraised her, focusing on the damp patch between her legs.

"You answered the first question correctly," he said. "Are you ready for question two?"

"Yes sir," she responded, strings of saliva clinging to her chin. She felt like such a slut. Which somehow only served to turn her on.

"Very well. Question two. Are you willing to fuck me on this desk?"

Avery nodded. "Yes Professor, I am."

"Show your work."

She stood up. She pushed the chair with Professor Reed's jacket out of the way, shuffled over to the desk and stood in front of it. It was just the right height. She turned to face him, leaning back against the glass, her buttocks resting just on top. Bracing with her hands she eased herself onto the slab, curling back until her shouldered touched and her feet dangled above the floor.

Reed moved toward her. As he neared, Avery lifted her legs, resting them on his shoulders. Her dress pooled around her waist, exposing her snug yellow panties. Stroking her smooth, bare thighs with one hand, Reed hooked a finger of the other under the fabric and pulled it aside, exposing a wispy, finely manicured bush. He rubbed his cock against her labia, smearing grool over his shaft and her inner thighs. She spread a little wider. Accepting the invitation, he pushed his cock into her vagina.

Avery gasped, hips leaping from the glass as her canal expanded to accommodate his member. Reed held steady, allowing her to adjust. He took her waist in both hands, easing her back to the desktop, positioning her to his liking. Her fingers gripped the edge as he started to pump. Slow and shallow at first, probing deeper before picking up the pace.

She craned her neck back, head on the desk, looking out through the windows at the upside-down world. What was she doing? This was so wrong. This wasn't her. She was smart. She was a good student. She was not the kind of girl that... The swelling heat in her pelvis swept up through her chest and into her head. Her face flushed. Her body trembled. The world blurred as her eyes rolled back in her head. She hated herself for loving this.

She looked down between her breasts, nipples straining against her dress, Professor Reed's blue vest framed between her thighs, buttons sparkling in the sunlight. Her muscles rippled each time he crashed into her, the sound of their flesh together ringing in her ears. He grasped her calves, spreading her wider, leaning in. The angle of his cock changed, stirring something different inside her. Something she couldn't control. Her pussy hummed, back arched, hands flattened against the table. Her body shuddered and her orgasm exploded through her, expelling the air from her lungs and soaking Reed's cock in her juices.

He held himself deep inside, riding out her crescendo. He reached a hand down around her leg, pinched one of her nipples between his fingers. Avery moaned, squeezing the other breast in her own hand. Her eyes fluttered open. The smile still creased his face. His eyes now filled with lust.

"You answered the second question correctly," he said. "Are you ready for question three?"

"Yes," she replied. This time there was no hesitation. "Yes, I'm ready."

"All right. Question three. Are you willing to take my cock in your ass?"

Avery swallowed hard. She'd come this far. One point away from saving her scholarship. Just one point. But the shock of his girth stretching her pussy was still fresh in her memory. Her mind leapt ahead, imagination whirling, apprehension building in her throat. What if it was too much? What if she couldn't go through with it? Her brain told her no. But her body told her...

"Yes." The word spilled out before she could catch it. Professor Reed nodded. "Show your work."

He pulled out slowly. Trembling, Avery sat up, her eyes drawn to his cock. It stood straight out, slick with her cum, seeming even bigger than it felt in her vagina. She pressed a hand against her abdomen, trying to calm the butterflies in her stomach.

Reed extended a hand, helping her off the desk. She wasn't sure what to do. He seemed to sense her confusion. He reached up, tucked a curl behind her ear, stroked her cheek with his finger. She relaxed just a little. He cupped his hand under her chin and gently turned her face away. Her body followed until she faced the window. He moved his hand to her shoulder and pushed forward, pulling back on her hip with the other. Her tits smushed against the desktop. He worked her dress up over her butt and yanked her panties down around her ankles leaving her bare ass exposed, inviting him in.

He nudged her feet apart until her belly rested on the desktop. She laid her cheek flat, watching her fingers curl into a fist. She felt his fingers enter her pussy and scoop out a glob of cream. He drew it up between her cheeks, spreading it liberally over the rosebud of her ass. He repeated the motion one more time. Avery's heart pounded. Her breath fogged the glass. The fact she couldn't see what was happening only increased her trepidation.

For a moment there was no contact. Then, a hand against the small of her back. She squirmed, and the hand pushed, holding her still. Something pressed gently against anus. She flinched, but it held on, rolling in tiny circles around the rim. The pressure eased, then returned. And this time, the finger slipped inside. Avery gasped, stiffening her legs, and clenching her butt.

"Shhhh," Reed whispered. "Just relax. Relax, and you'll be fine. I promise."

Avery took a deep breath, exhaled through her lips. She loosened up just like he said. His finger slipped out, then slowly back in. This time she didn't fight it. She let it work. Slow and steady. Back and forth. A second digit worked its way inside. She dug her toes into her shoes but didn't clench her ass. Professor Reed was right. It felt strange. But it didn't really hurt.

His fingers continued to probe. Avery released her fist, sucked a finger into her mouth. She imagined it was him, remembering the taste of his dick. She barely noticed his fingers withdraw from her anus. She closed her eyes, swirling her tongue, moaning into her palm. The pressure on her back lifted, but only for a moment. A hand returned, a little higher up her spine. Something warm touched her rosebud. Then, the entirety of Professor Reed's cock sunk deep into her asshole.

Avery squealed, biting her finger and trying to squirm away. Reed gripped her hip and leaned on her back, holding her in place. "Remember what I said," he growled, her anus strangling his cock.

She nodded emphatically, her eyes wide, fingers clawing at the glass. He held still, waiting for her to adjust. She tried to collect herself. Her thoughts and her body. Never had she felt so full. Like she would split apart at the seams. She strained to focus. Just relax. One muscle group at a time. Neck. Left arm. Right arm. Abdomen. Working her way down, until finally, she relaxed her sphincter, releasing his cock from its grip.

Professor Reed resumed his motion, pushing in deep and pulling out almost completely. He gripped her buttocks, spreading them wider, stroking in deeper. Avery groaned, her head spinning, breath short, concentrating on receiving his dick. Her legs quivered. She pushed up on her tiptoes trying to steady them. Reed reached around, worked a hand beneath her belly. Avery felt his fingers reaching for her clit, pressing it beneath them and rubbing it against her mons.

Wetness gushed from her pussy again and suddenly everything was different. When he drew back, she yearned to be filled again. When he plowed forward, she wished to swallow him up. Bracing against the desk she thrust back against the invader, desperate to make it part of herself. Sensing the change, Professor Reed quickened his pace. Avery's clit buzzed beneath his fingers. The smell of sex assaulted her nostrils, the sound of his balls smacking her sopping pussy battered her ears. His cock slammed into her over and over, harder and faster. Her entire body burned with pleasure, a fire she never wanted to extinguish.

Professor Reed's rhythm became erratic, his grunts guttural. He pulled his hand from beneath her, setting Avery's clit in a puddle of her own cum. He leaned over her back, gathering her hair in his hands.

"God yes," Avery snarled, submitting completely to his will. "Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass!"

Reed yanked on the makeshift ponytail, pulling her head back, her tits off the table.

"Fuck!" he cried, burying his throbbing cock in her asshole, jetting white hot semen into her bowels. Avery felt the load splash inside her, triggering a full-body spasm. She clamped a hand over her mouth to keep from screaming. Burst after burst he hilted and held, emptying his swollen balls in her ass. He dropped one hand from her hair and cupped her breast, pinching the nipple between his knuckles. She strained against him, heart pounding, pussy quivering, surfing his denouement.

"You answered the third question correctly," Professor Reed whispered in her ear. "The exam is over."

Releasing her, he eased himself off her, slipping his cock out of her ass with a pop. Avery sighed, suddenly empty. She pushed herself off the desk to her feet. Her legs felt like rubber, threatening to give out at any moment. She turned to face him as he stepped away, his semi-erect cock catching her attention. She grasped his hand to stop him and slumped to her knees before his glistening dick. Without thinking she sucked it into her mouth.

She finally got to taste him. Her tongue swirled over the slurry of juices - both his and hers - savoring his cum, her pussy and her asshole all at once. Reed groaned long and hard, whatever cum remained in his cock spilling out and down the back of her throat. She slid her lips back and forth several times before he pulled away, too sensitive for her to continue. He smiled. She did the same.

He rounded his desk and sat down at his computer, cleaning his hands with two tissues from a box next to the keyboard before he began typing. Avery licked her lips and swallowed, consuming the last remnants of their encounter. She worked to her feet again, pulled her dress back down over her ass, but left her panties on the floor.

Professor Reed beckoned to her to join him. She shuffled around the desk, bathing in the sunlight before focusing on the spreadsheet displayed on his monitor. He enlarged the view, highlighting the row with her name and numbers.

"Three bonus questions," he recapped, "answered correctly, at one percentage point each, equals three percentage points. Added to your base score of 91.4, brings your extra credit assignment total to 94.4 percent." He entered the number into the single blank field and hit return. The file updated, changing the number in the final column. "Combined with the scores from your other classes, this brings your GPA for this semester to 3.302." He looked up at her. "Congratulations, you have met the requirement to retain your scholarship."

Relief overwhelmed her. She sighed, eyes closed, exhaling a week's worth of stress in one breath. She wobbled a little before catching herself, semen trickling from her ass down her inner thigh. Professor Reed closed the program. He placed a hand on her hip, sliding it along her curve around and underneath her ass, squeezing the cotton-covered flesh in his fingers.

"It's been a pleasure having you in class Ms. Meyers. I hope to see you in Econ 404." He smiled, grazing her thigh as he reclined in his chair. "Go celebrate," he said. "Have a drink."

12