Extra Credit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Go out with a bang.

"Why do you ask?"

"Because," Miranda rose from her chair, and closing the laptop unplugged it. "I thought of a way you could get that A."

She handed him the laptop. "Put that on the chair behind you, please."

He took it, and did as she asked, his face breaking out in a hopeful smile.

"Seriously?"

"I wouldn't joke about this." She picked up the phone and leaning over put it on the floor so the surface of the desk was completely clear.

"That's great!" He clapped his hands. "What do you want me to do?"

Miranda took a deep breath.

"Honey," she popped open the top button of her blouse. "You're going to do me."

Chapter Four

"What did you say?" Tristan's green eyes went wide.

"You need something from me, and baby," she flicked her tongue across her red lips. "You have something I want."

She continued unbuttoning her shirt while watching Tristan's eyes follow the motion. He had a look of disbelief on his face that she'd find funny under other circumstances, but right now she was out to prove she wasn't kidding.

She reached the last button.

"I know you want an A," she pulled her blouse open, exposing her breasts which were barely contained, and concealed, by the skimpy transparent bra. "But how about a pair of Ds?"

"Wow!" Tristan whistled.

"Yeah?" she smiled. "You like..."

"That was a really bad line," He shook his head.

"Oh, god," she felt her face grow even hotter, but now from embarrassment, not desire. "I'm sorry, I feel like such an..."

"But some goddamn beautiful tits!" Tristan finished. "Holy shit, they're big!"

"I...you really like them?" So much for being the older more mature woman, between being not only relieved, but giddy, she sounded like a nervous girl his age.

"They're even better than I thought they'd be," he gave her a sly smile. "And I thought about them a lot."

Miranda's heart raced at his words, and her nipples stiffened behind the bows.

"You thought of me?" She sounded as breathless as she felt. "You...you want me?"

"Oh, yeah," his eyes lingered on her chest. "I always thought you were hot, then that day you showed off, letting me look down your shirt? I've been thinking about you ever since." He dragged his eyes from her breasts and met her gaze.

"I knew you did it on purpose and I figured that meant you'd thought about me."

"I've been thinking about you," she couldn't believe this, she didn't have to feel like she was pushing him into it. "But I had no idea you'd want me."

"Can I ask you something, Professor?"

"Miranda," she whispered. "And go ahead."

"What do you think I meant when I said I'd do anything?" He came around the desk and she turned to face him. "I was playing dumb; it was going around school you got divorced and you weren't wearing your ring anymore."

"You were going to offer to fuck me?" In her heels they were the same height and her dark eyes stared into his, loving how bright they were and how he boldly returned her stare.

"Say that again," Tristan put his hands on her sides, just over her hips, and the way his large hands and long fingers wrapped around her sent a shiver through her.

"You want to fuck me?" she whispered.

"Prof...Miranda," his voice had a tremor of excitement to it that added to hers. "I need to fuck you."

"Then what are you waiting for?" She cupped her breasts, hefting them, offering them to him. "Show me how bad you want them."

"Yeah," he hesitated, Except, um...here?" He looked around her office. "We could go back to your place."

"Every time I've dreamt of you taking me it was," she tapped the desk for emphasis. "Right here."

"Damn," his hands slid higher up her sides and his rough hands on her soft flesh had her pussy flowing and her hips already rocking. "That's nasty."

"Besides," she grabbed his wrists and pulled his hands to her breasts. "Go big or go home, right?"

As his hands cupped her breasts, she gripped his cock through his jeans. "You feel like you can go pretty big."

"Bigger by the second," he fondled her breasts, his strong hands gently squeezing them, and she couldn't hold back a soft moan when his palms grazed her nipples through her bra.

"Good thing," Her hand slid along the length of his erection. God, he was long, and so hard! "Because you have some extra credit to earn, don't you?"

"Easiest A ever!"

"I'm feeling pretty easy, I...hmmf!"

His lips pressed to hers, kissing her hard and with a bold confidence that both shocked, and aroused her. He squeezed her breasts harder, his fingers digging roughly into her soft flesh.

Damn, he wasn't shy, nor did he have a gentle touch, and Miranda was just fine with both. She wasn't fucking a student in her office because she wanted to be made love to. Miranda needed to be ridden hard and put away sore, wet, and satisfied, and Tristan was off to a great start in accomplishing that.

But she was going to make it clear that could work both ways. She pulled her head back, breaking their kiss.

"I don't want it to be easy," she returned the favor, gripping his cock hard enough to make him groan. "You're going to work for it, baby," she teasingly flicked her tongue across his lips. "An A doesn't come easy," she whispered. "And neither do I."

"I do like a teacher that challenges me." Tristan released her breasts and slid his hands up through her hair. Taking her head in his hands he kissed her, this time even more forcefully.

Unlike the first time, Miranda wasn't caught off guard and returned the kiss with equal passion. She groaned when Tristan ran his hands through her air as his lips worked against hers. Her hand remained on his cock, stroking him through his jeans, her mouth and pussy both watering at the thought of having it between both sets of lips.

Her lust rising, she drove her tongue into his mouth. His hands went to her blouse, sliding it back over her shoulders as his tongue danced across hers. Miranda felt the blouse slide down her back and with her lips still engaged with his, released his cock to fumble with the buttons on her wrists.

He made her yelp in surprise when he pulled her hands open, then grabbed the sleeves and yanked them down. A wave of heat flowed through her as the buttons popped and he tore the blouse from her hands, throwing it across the room.

His lips left hers, sliding along her cheek, then found her neck.

Miranda whimpered in pleasure as he sucked on her tender flesh, and let her head fall back, giving him better access. She loved the way her long hair felt caressing her bare back, but not as much as the way his hands felt as he encircled her waist, his rough palms on the small of her back.

Miranda grabbed the bottom of his shirt, yanking it up, and he lifted his arms, easing his head back so she could pull it over his head. Before she'd even tossed it aside his lips were back on hers, his tongue invading her mouth.

Her hands went to his chest, caressing it, her nails teasing along his skin. Tristan's hands were on the move as well, sliding up and down the smooth soft skin of her back, over her shoulders and up into her hair.

His right hand slid down the middle of her back and gripped her bra. Her pussy gushed and she moaned deep in her throat when he expertly popped her bra open, and she felt the cups slide partway down her breasts.

"Oh, easy," she moaned as he sucked hard on her neck. "No marks," he obediently went back to gently nibbling, his soft lips caressing her while the sharp scruff of his chin scratched her in their wake.

"Thought you didn't want it easy?" he reminded her; his breath hot on her neck.

"Hmm, you do pay attention in class," she breathed as her hands explored his rock hard stomach. "You're right, you do whatever you want, leave marks, make me remember this!"

He sucked hard enough on her neck to make her whimper and grind her hips into his. He pulled her bra straps down over her shoulders and Miranda eased her arms up, working them out of the straps.

Tristan grabbed the middle of her bra and yanked it away. With a giggle, Miranda immediately pressed against him, keeping him from seeing her tits.

"Tease," he whispered, but once again encircled her waist and crushed her against him.

His lips left her neck and found hers. Miranda sighed as they kissed with an intensity she hadn't experienced in years. She moved side to side in his grasp, pressing her soft breasts to his hard body, her nipples poking into him.

She ran her hands along his broad back, admiring the feeling of his muscles beneath his skin. She curled her hands, and he hissed into their kiss when she raked them down his back.

Miranda ran her hands back up to his shoulders and repeated the move and this time he responded with his hands going down her sides and grabbing the hem of her skirt. He pulled it up, then slipped his hands under it.

He spread his arms, and she cried out when he brought them back in, his hands catching the sides of her cheeks with a sharp slap. He grabbed the bottom of her ass and squeezed them hard, making her moan.

His right hand left her ass, and she gasped when he caught the end of her long hair and yanked her head back. His lips fastened to front of her neck, and she dug her nails into his shoulders as he sucked hard on the soft hollow of her throat.

He pulled her head back further and Miranda went off balance, taking a couple of steps backwards. When her ass hit the edge of her desk, he released her hair, gripped the backs of her thighs and effortlessly lifted her off the floor.

He sat her down on the desk, and before she could react his hands flashed upwards, catching her forearms, and pushing them away from them. Damn he was strong! The thought burned through her lust crazed mind as he continued to force her arms back and down.

Her palms met the desk, then her elbows as he leaned over her. All along his lips and tongue worked her neck, but he removed them to lean back. His eyes dropped to her now exposed breasts and without hesitation, he lowered his head and sucked her right nipple between his lips.

"Yes!" Miranda groaned as he cupped both her breasts, his tongue now circling her aching nipple.

She pushed herself up to a sitting position, her right hand in his thick hair, her left gripping his left shoulder. Tristan switched to sucking on her other nipple while rolling the one he'd been sucking between his fingers.

He gave her an unexpected pinch that made her yelp but had her squirming on the desk as he quickly pressed his lips to it, kissing it better. He pressed his face between her breasts and vigorously shook it back and forth, slapping the sides of his face with her heavy tits.

"Sorry," he grinned up at her. "I heard a couple of other guys say they'd love to motorboat your tits, so I had to try."

"Boys will be boys," she sighed, "Now get back to sucking, you're not getting an A for burying anything between my tits except your cock."

"Damn," he blinked, making her feel quite pleased with herself she could catch him off guard. "Yes, Ma'am!"

He opened wide and sucked not only her nipple, but as much of her left breast as he could fit in his mouth. Miranda's fingers clenched, her nails raking his scalp and doing into his shoulder as he sucked harder on her tender flesh.

When he released it with a smack of his lips, he shocked her by giving her tit a sharp slap. It wasn't much more than a flick of his wrist, but it strung and caused her tit to jiggle.

It also sent an electric mix of pain laced pleasure through her, and when he slapped her other breast, the feeling was far more of the latter.

"Bad boy," she whispered, then sighed when he now gently kissed and licked each of her nipples.

He sucked on each in turn, now taking his time, holding and fondling her breasts while he continued to please them. Miranda watched his tongue flutter over her swollen nub, and a surreal feeling came over her.

Was this real? Her topless on the edge of her desk while Tristan sucked her tits? It felt damn real and when he released her breasts and his hands dropped to her calves, then slowly ran up along her legs, the wet surge between them was damned convincing.

She shamelessly opened her legs further as his caress went from the outside of her leg to her inner thighs. His hands pushed up her skirt, his rough palms sliding against the soft flesh of her lush upper thighs.

When his finger grazed her pussy through her panties, her entire body jerked as if she'd been shocked, and she couldn't hold back a high pitched whimper.

"Jesus, you're soaked through," he marveled while speaking around her left nipple. "Thought that only happened in movies."

Her reply was another pathetic whine of pleasure when he pressed two fingers against her, pushing the material between her wet lips. He rubbed up and down, and when he met her clit, her hips jerked and her legs kicked along side him.

"Fuck," she breathed as he kept his fingers there and moved them in a slow circle. "That feels so good, I..." she moaned, and her eyes rolled back when he slipped his fingers beneath her panties.

"Ohhh!" she gasped when he boldly introduced his finger inside her.

"God, you're so fucking wet!" he exclaimed over her moans as he gently pumped his fingers inside her.

"Put another one in," Miranda instructed, then moaned when he did.

He pumped his fingers harder and faster, his lips seeking, and finding hers once more. Tristan shook his hand side to side and even over the breathy whimper she released into his mouth she could hear the wet squishing sounds they made in her sloppy wet cunt.

She gasped when he added a third finger, thrusting all three knuckles deep. He was taking her comment about not being easy to heart and she wasn't complaining. His fingers explored her, and he switched to roughly sucking the tender flesh of her other thigh, causing Miranda to consider that request.

Tristan was big, powerfully built, and had already displayed not only a rough touch, but slapping her breasts was something she'd never had done, and showed he really was the bad boy with the sweet side.

His cock felt as big as she'd imagined through his jeans and in a moment that caused her cunt to contract around his probing fingers, she realized she going to get it put to her the way she had in her dreams.

And she was going to love every minute of it.

Tristan worked his wrist, roughly working his fingers side to side and she had to remove her mouth from his, moaning loudly, as she removed her hand from his hair to grip his other shoulder.

Tristan, displaying experience she knew a kid this good looking surrounded by horny coeds would have gained, moved her panties further to the side and placed his thumb on her throbbing clit.

"Oh, yeah, baby!" she exclaimed, letting her head fall back.

Tristan's lips were briefly back on her neck, then slid down her chest before sliding over her right breast. Miranda released his shoulders and now leaned back on her elbows, moaning and thrusting her hips into his hand.

Tristan cupped her left tit, his thumb working her nipple the same way the other was busy on her clit. Miranda lifted her legs, bracing her heels on the edge of the desk and spreading them wide so he had more room to work her aching cunt.

Her young student showed a patience she hadn't expected as he unhurriedly fingered her while paying attention to both her swollen nipples. His thumb moved in slow circles that had her hips working, straining to push her clit harder into his touch.

Miranda released a high pitched moan that was as much frustration as pleasure as he toyed with her needy clit.

"Harder," she breathed. "I need to come, baby!"

"No," he not only removed his lips from her tit but eased his fingers from inside her.

"W...what?" she stammered, caught by surprise. "You won't make me come?"

"I didn't say that" he gave her a wicked smile. "I just figured there's a better way to do it."

His hands went up her skirt, grabbing the sides of her panties and tugging on them. Miranda lifted her hips, letting him slide them down her thighs and groaned as she felt the crotch peel away from her sticky flesh.

She put her legs together, bending them at the knees and watched her pull her panties off. He placed them to his face and when he inhaled his eyes closed and the look on his face put a smile on hers.

"You can keep them," she told him. "To remind of your favorite teacher."

"Best teacher ever," he dropped then grabbed the sides of her skirt.

Miranda hadn't thought she could get any wetter but watching him pull her skirt down her legs leaving her on her desk, completely naked except for her fuck me heels, had her flowing once more.

"I can't believe how good you look," Tristan told her. "So fucking sexy."

"You say that to all the girls," she teased as she resumed her former position, spreading her legs, her heels on the desk, shamelessly spreading for him.

"They are girls, you're a goddamn woman," he released a sharp breath. "Look at that beautiful pussy. Carpet matches the drapes," he added with a smile, but his eyes were glued between her thighs.

Miranda looked down at the patch of blonde fuzz on her mound just over her puffy pink lips and protruding clit.

"My cunt's like my tits, honey, real and spectacular."

"You," he laughed. "Really need to stop with the bad lines."

She laughed too, and it felt so good to do it. When was the last time sex had been fun? When was the last time anything had been fun? Susan had been right, and Tristan was going to officially kick off her new life, and this one was going to be much more fun.

"But" Tristan dropped to his knees between her legs. "If it tastes as good as it looks I'll let that one slide."

"I think you'll...Ohhhh!" Miranda's response came from Tristan burying his face between her thighs and his tongue plunging inside her.

Tristan shook his head, rubbing his face into her clit while his tongue swirled inside her wet slit. He slurped hard, and she felt her pussy spurt into his mouth. He moaned into her hot flesh telling her she must indeed taste as good as she looked.

He sucked again, then used his fingers to spread her wide open. He moved his tongue inside her, noisily slurping on her and making her squirm on the desk. Miranda remained on her elbows, but her hands went to her tits, capturing her nipples between her red tipped fingers and squeezing them.

Tristan eased his tongue from inside her, then keeping it rigid plunged it back in, then out and back in. God, he was tongue fucking her! She pumped her hips, meeting his tongue, her fingers busy on her nipples and her eyes locked on the dream come true of Tristan's face between her thighs.

Tristan plunged his tongue inside her once more, then ran his tongue up the length of her slit. When he reached her clit he swirled his tongue across it, the licked his way back down.

Once again, he held his tongue still, but now moved his head up and down, lapping the full length of her cunt as he held her open. Each time he reached her clit, she thrust her hips and whimpered, trying to get him to stay there, but his tongue would dip back down through the folds of her soft wet lips.

He dipped his tongue inside once more, then the next time his tongue found her clit it was a quick lick followed by a hard suck that made her breath his between her teeth. This time he stayed there, now sucking in a slow gentle rhythm.

His right hand slid down her thigh and she moaned when this time he inserted all three fingers at once. He flexed them out, stretching her open while his tongue now fluttered over her clit, peppering her throbbing button with quick soft licks.

"You know what you're doing," she whispered, as he pressed his fingers together, then opened them, letting her pussy contract, before pushing it back open. "Lot of lucky girls around here."