Extra Credit Club Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slowMINE
slowMINE
606 Followers

"There. How's that feel?"

"Kind of ... full," she said.

"Here comes another one."

"I— ..."

"Yes?"

She shook her head. I refilled the enema, stuck it in her ass, and pushed another quart into her. She started breathing faster, gasping even, and I slowed down each time she looked uncomfortable. But the moment always passed and I got the whole quart in.

"Here comes another."

Quinn bit into her arm and whimpered as I filled the enema again and pushed the load into her bowels. Her stomach bulged quite a bit now. Tessa wasn't kidding about it making her look pregnant. Quinn breathed in quick gasps as a third quart of warm water filled her colon.

"God!" she gasped.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"A ... a little ...I'm a little cramped."

I rubbed her bloated belly, and this seemed to help. She breathed a little slower now. Sweat covered her body in a glistening sheen.

I refilled the enema syringe with another quart.

"No more!"

"Did you stop when Tessa first asked you to?"

"I— ..."

I smiled. Quinn's confidence was melting away.

"You can take it," I said. "I'll go slow."

I stuck the fourth load into her ass and pushed. Quinn's body trembled and she let out a long groan as I filled her up. She gritted her teeth a few times, and I stopped and waited before continuing. But each time she'd relax a little, and I eventually got the whole fourth quart into her. Her belly swelled from her overfilled colon, and I massaged her stomach as she panted.

"There. It's all in."

"I— Gnh! I can't hold it!"

"Come now. That's only four quarts. How long did you make Tessa hold hers?"

"Fif—fifteen min— gnn!"

"Fifteen minutes? Can't you hold it for at least five?"

"Please! I can't! I can't!"

"Oh, what am I going to do with you?" I said, standing up. I turned on the shower. Quinn gasped as cold water hit her back, and I adjusted the temperature until it was nice and warm.

"Gnn! I can't—! It won't—!"

I stepped out of the shower, shed my pants and underwear, and waited.

Quinn barely lasted two minutes. She actually screamed in pleasure as she let the enema out, and slumped against her restraints when her colon was empty. I didn't see any mess (thank God for small favors), but that really didn't surprise me. Quinn had already had a much smaller enema to clean her bowels for anal sex. If there was any mess, the shower drained it out of sight and mind.

"Wow. You really enjoyed that."

Quinn panted, her head down, limbs slack against her restraints.

I grabbed a bottle of lubricant, knelt down behind her, lifted her ass, and pushed the tip of my cock in. With one hand, I twisted the cap off and poured some on my cock. Quinn exhaled through clenched teeth as I forced my cock into her ass.

"Still nice and tight," I said, setting down the bottle and grabbing her hips. Warm water washed over us as I eased my cock in, slowly opening her up.

It didn't take long before I lodged my whole cock in her ass. I pulled everything out but the tip, and Quinn gasped. I plunged it back in, and she grunted. With a grin of satisfaction, I began fucking her ass, stroke by stroke picking up speed as she loosened up.

I think of all the sexual positions, this is the one I enjoy the most. There's just something special about watching my cock disappear all the way into a girl's ass over and over again as she takes it doggy style. It's impossible to tire of that sight.

With Quinn's ass loosened up, I started really drilling her, really fucking her ass as hard and deep as I could. She grunted with each complete thrust, taking everything I dished out.

"You love it up the ass, don't you?"

"Yeah— Gnh! Hah! God!"

I reached under her, pulled her torso close to mine, and I continued slamming her ass. Her nipples were hard as rock under my palms, and I roughly groped and knead her firm globes.

It wasn't long before I felt my balls clench with anticipation. I wanted to last as long as possible, to really give it to her good, and so I tried to hold off. But the tightness and the smooth heat of her ass were too much, and I grunted, thrusting deep into her and shooting my cum into her colon.

I paused there, my cock still firmly lodged in her. I kissed her neck and said, "You haven't cum yet, have you?"

"No ..."

"And I'm not going to let you until you earn it," I said, pulling out of her ass. I stepped out of the shower and grabbed an anal toy from the box of goodies. It was one of those dildos meant for anal play. The ones that look like a bunch of plastic balls all packed together in a row. I shoved it all the way into her ass, then placed my cock against her lips.

She took my cock down her throat without a moment's hesitation, pausing with just an inch still left outside. I placed a hand on the back of her head and urged her to take it all in. God, it felt great to have her lips around the base of my cock and the tip deep in her throat. She gagged a little, and I pulled back, letting her catch her breath before sliding in again.

My cock softened from my recent climax, allowing her to take the whole thing without any problems. She wasn't as good with her mouth as Tessa, but then, I think that girl was born without a gag reflex.

With one hand, I guiding her head up and down my shaft. With the other, I slid the dildo in and out of her ass, occasionally twisting it, stirring up her insides. She loved it, moaning around my cock, speeding up whenever she really liked what I was doing to her.

I ran my fingers through her damp ginger hair, pushing it out of her face as she deep-throated me. My cock started hardening once again, and Quinn began having difficulty taking all of me down her throat. But she kept at it all the same, gagging a few times, but still ending each swallow with her lips around the base of my shaft.

With one final thrust deep down her throat, I pulled out. She gasped for air, saliva dripping from her lips, but didn't complain at all. Damn did she look hot like that.

I pulled the toy out of her ass and knelt down behind her, placing the tip of my cock against her well-used ass.

"Not there ..."

"Hmm?" I said with a delighted smile. "What was that?"

"Not there ... p—please ..."

"I'm sorry. You'll have to speak up. I can barely hear you."

With that, I shoved my cock all the way up her ass in a single stroke. She grunted as I bottomed out. Her ass had loosened up nicely by now, and I began fucking her fast and deep right from the start.

With my last climax so close, I felt more in control of my next one and made a conscious effort to hold it off. I wanted to prolong her anal foreplay for as long as possible before I finally let her off. She squirmed under me, not really resisting, but clearly wanting my cock in a different hole.

I stroked her ass over and over again. If it weren't for the shower, I'd have been drenched in sweat. My muscles ached, and Quinn grunted like an animal as I plowed her ass.

"Please! Please let me get off!" she shouted.

"Not yet," I said, barely a whisper next to her frantic shouting. I pulled her gag back up into her mouth and tightened it. With my cock still in her ass, I unlocked her ankle restraints and turned her over.

She grunted and squealed as I ravaged her ass. I loved the way her breasts bounced with each thrust. She planted her feet, and her hips moved with me, trying to more of me in her with each stroke, as she desperately, almost franticly, tried to get off. But whatever she did, however good it felt up her ass, it couldn't push her over the edge into orgasm, and she lingered on that edge

"Ngh! Gnh! Gnn!"

"Just a little more."

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. My ball tightened, and I grunted, ejaculating deep in Quinn's bowels. She tried to get a few more strokes out of me, but I held her hips firmly still, panting over her as warm water washed over both of us.

"Mnngh ..."

I pulled out of her ass and shut the shower off. I unclipped her restraints, pulled her arms behind her back, and locked them in place. She didn't resist, just stayed motionless wherever I moved her. I couldn't help but smile. All that cold arrogance I so despised in her was gone; just her burning sexual desire remained.

I grabbed a thick vibrator from the box, shoved it up her ass, and turned it on. She moaned as it stimulated her from the inside. I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. She lay in the shower, motionless and silent as I dried off. When I was dry, I stepped back in and dried her off. I wanted to do her in bed. No point in making a mess, right?

There was something incredibly sexy about Quinn's body, and I'm not talking about just the naughty bits. Everything about her was so gorgeous: the narrowness of her hips, the arch of her back, the firm curves of her calves, the lush silkiness of her hair. I relished every inch of her body as I dried her off, and to my surprise, I was getting hard again.

Quinn still had the vibrator humming in her ass. I set the towel aside and lifted her up, surprised by how light she was. Despite being as tall as me, she barely seemed to weigh anything, and I carried her to the bed without a problem. My rock hard cock brushed against her bare ass.

I set her down on the edge and spread her legs. Finally, it was time. I guided my cock to her drenched cunt and pushed the first inch into her. She moaned softly as I eased in. I could feel the vibrator churning up her insides. It felt great against my cock, separated only by a thin membrane as I slid further into her.

I took a nipple into my mouth, groped the other breast, and started fucking her tight cunt. Quinn grunted, groaned, and practically screamed as her first orgasm of the night hit like a sledgehammer. Her whole body tensed as she cried out through her gag, and I kept drilling her.

She came three more times before I finally couldn't take it any more and came again inside her. She screamed during each one, trembling immediately afterwards as she bucked against me, hungry for more. Finally, we both collapsed on the bed, me on top of her, sweating and tired and sore.

I removed the vibrator and bondage cuffs, then her gag and blindfold. I couldn't help feeling a little apprehensive as I looked into her eyes.

But my concerns were unfounded. Her face looked so honest at that moment. I don't know how else to describe it. All the barriers she put up to keep people out, all her defenses were down. It was just Quinn in front of me. Not Quinn the arrogant brain, or Quinn the dominating vixen.

Just Quinn. A woman and a lover.

"Did you like that?" I asked, looking into her vivid green eyes.

"Come here," she whispered, pulling me close. I lay on top of her, and we kissed long and slow, gently savoring each other's mouths.

We cuddled for a while after that, then settled in for the night. Quinn put her head on my chest. After all that work, I was ready to go to sleep, so it surprised me when Quinn wasn't.

"Dave?"

"Hmm? Yeah, what is it?"

"Mind if I ask you something?"

"What? Oh, sure. What do you want to talk about?"

"Do you think ... do you think I'm a bad person?"

"Huh? Do I think what?"

She cuddled up against my chest a little hard. "I'm curious. That's all. Do you think I'm a bad person?"

"Well, no. Of course not." Geez. What brought this on?

"Are you sure? There's no need to hold back. I can take it."

"Well, geez, Quinn. Even if I thought differently, and I'm not saying I do, but even if I did, do you really expect any other answer?"

"No, I suppose not."

I waited for her to say something else. Quinn was acting a bit weird, and any time I'm with a girl and I don't understand what she's doing or why she's doing it, that's just a recipe for disaster. Best to let the girl say something first.

"I've done a lot of thinking recently," Quinn said.

Oh, fuck me. There's no way this is a good thing.

"What about?" I asked.

"Life in general, I suppose. You, me. Tessa and Nicole. Where we are. Where we're going."

"Sounds like deep stuff."

"I suppose it is. Do you know what Tessa wants most in life?"

"Something long and hard up her ass?" I know it was a mean thing to say, but it's the first thought that came to mind.

Quinn chuckled. "No. Nothing like that. She wants children."

"Really?"

"Is it that strange?"

"Well, I thought you and she— I mean, she really digs you, right? I never got that serious a vibe off her."

"Not children with you. Just children in general."

"Oh."

"Now you see the problem, don't you? She loves me. We all know it. But the one thing she wants more than anything ... I can't give her."

"There's always adoption."

"It's not the same," Quinn said. "There's something special about carrying a life inside you and seeing it come to fruition. It's something women naturally desire."

I thought on this for a moment. "Wait. You mean you— You too!"

"Why are you so surprising?"

"Well ..." Holy fucking shit.

"I've done such a horrible thing to her."

"I think you're being a little rough on yourself," I said.

"Do you believe Tessa's capable of a normal relationship after what I've turned her into?"

"Umm ... well ..."

"No, she isn't," Quinn said, shaking her head against my chest. "She was so young and naïve. I took her and turned her into what she is today. I stole her virginity, abused her, made her into my own personal plaything. And in the end she loved it, loved me, and craved it all the more."

"You know, it takes two to tango. It's not like you kept her chained to the bed night and day. Umm, you didn't actually do that, right?"

"Of course not. But psychological chains can be just as strong as physical ones."

"I guess."

"Do you know why I'm like this?" Quinn asked.

"You mean why you're so into control?" I shrugged. "I don't know. I suppose you're like that because of what happened between you and your step-brother."

"That's ... almost true."

"What do you mean?"

"Being raped by my step-brother and his friends over and over again was the worst experience of my life, but it's what came afterwards that truly terrified me ... I found myself ... fantasizing about being raped ... by my step-brother, by his friends, even by total strangers ... and I feared I might one day seek out those experiences again."

"Quinn ..."

"That's why I did what I did to Tessa. Not because I desired control, but because I feared my own longing for the opposite. And with someone like Tessa, it's so very easy to stay in control. I'm not saying it's a good reason, but it worked well enough. Even when Tessa and I would share a man, I never left a position of power ... until you."

"Umm ... sorry?"

"Don't be," she said. "But ever since you came into our lives, I haven't fantasized about my step-brother raping me."

"Well, that's good."

"Not really. You see, I've fantasized about you raping me."

"Err ..."

"And what does hearing that make you think of me?"

"Umm ..." Geez, what could one say to that? "Well, honestly?"

"Honestly."

"Quinn, I think you had a terrible youth that left a lot of invisible scars. I mean, everyone has messed up fantasizes. I'd be in jail for life if I acted out every fantasy of mine. Some of them are quite violent and involve high school classmates with their heads on pikes. So fantasies are just that: fantasies. Compared to mine, yours are tame."

Quinn chuckled. "That's very kind of you. And a little disturbing."

"Your welcome."

"You know, I've never told that to anyone before ... not even Tessa ..."

"Do you feel better now?"

"A little."

She cuddled up a little tighter. I could feel her chest rise and fall with each breath. And then I noticed something else.

"Quinn are ... Are you crying?"

"Yeah ..."

Quinn let out a long sob. It wasn't a sissy girly sob. That wasn't Quinn at all. This was quieter, more honest. Her tears fell from her cheek to my chest.

I ran my fingers through her hair. "You okay?"

"No, but it doesn't really matter."

"Huh?"

"Haven't you figured it out yet?"

"Figured what out?"

"I'm leaving."

"Uhh ..."

"I already put in the paperwork. I'm moving to a different university."

"You're serious, aren't you?"

"Completely. What do you think of that?"

"I ... I don't know. If I told you to stay would you?"

"No."

"Then I guess it doesn't matter what I think."

I sighed and thought about this while playing with her hair. She sobbed a few more times, then fell asleep. I followed her shortly.

* * *

The morning came. We made love to each other, and I'm using the term very specifically. We did not have sex. We made love, and there's a world of difference between the two.

I can safely say that's the first time I ever made love to someone, though I'm at a loss to describe the exact difference. It's just something you feel deep inside, you know? It's just different and you know it and feel it as an experience that's more than just physical. Afterwards I wondered if some people might go their whole lives without knowing the difference. The thought made me a little sad.

It was the first time Quinn and I were ever intimate without kink. Always before, there was something between us, be it bondage play or toys or even Tessa (in a very literal, double-stuffed sense). Not this time. This time it was just her and me and nothing else.

And you know what? I found I really liked it.

Which made Quinn's revelation even harder to swallow. During breakfast, she made me promise not to tell Tessa. She'd do that herself when the time came. I gave my word. What else should I have done? Quinn was right. Tessa loved her, not me. This was their mess to clean up, right?

Right?

Oh boy. What have I gotten myself into?

To be concluded ...

slowMINE
slowMINE
606 Followers