Extra Hot Yoga Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Says the girl who had a hard time taking her eyes off my dick when I dropped my pants." I said.

"Hey! You two can sort this out later. Right now, let's finish our workout." Moxie said, trying to get the lesson back on track. Lizzie took a second to glare at me before turning her attention back to her instructor. She turned to face the front and I saw another surprise on her, a small dark tattoo of a mermaid just below her waist line, hidden until he was completely naked for us. I turned back to the front, wondering what her name was.

Moxie resumed our yoga session as if the back and forth never happened. She went back into the poses, guiding us into a deeper stretch than before. I was surprised at how different it felt, not being restricted. I never minded the typical gym clothes that I wore when doing yoga, but this was a whole new level of comfort. I was a little self conscious of my body, but since everyone had already seen me I figured who cares? Besides, everyone was watching Moxie and her bouncy tanned boobs anyways. She seemed to be completely at home, and I realized she probably spends a lot of time naked. She seemed the type.

After a few minutes, my mind calmed down and I was soft again. I put the conversation with Lizzie out of my mind, trying to focus on the yoga, until I caught Lizzie watching me. As I turned from facing one side to facing towards her, I saw her staring at my dick again, which was where my ass was just moments before. We made eye contact and she stared at me unapologetically, almost daring me to say something about it. She smiled and I smiled back, while trying to ignore just how much I wanted to fill her smile by shoving my dick as far in her mouth as it would go. Could she take me all? I wasn't the biggest by porn standards, but I've had girls in the past that couldn't take me all the way in their mouths because I'm too much. Lizzie seemed like the type who could handle a big dick but I wanted so badly to watch her bright eyes as she struggled to fit the last inch of me down her throat.

"Ok last stretch as always, lets see how close to the splits we can get!" Moxie said, ending the session with her usual challenge to us. Moxie sat on her mat and, like usual, smoothly transitioned into the splits, but for the first time the stretch fully exposed her pussy lips to the class. Moxie closed her eyes and took a deep breath, not caring that the group of people were all focused on her pink pussy pulled open wide for us to see. She leaned forwards, pushing her body towards the mat and letting her giant boobs hang low, brushing her nipples against the mat. She held this pose for a few seconds, displaying the deepest cleavage I've seen in real life.

I sat on my mat, trying to ignore my dick getting hard at the site of my sexy teacher's comfort level with us. As usual, the class turned to the left, accommodating the area to fit on our mats and I was able to watch Lizzie's ass as she transitioned into the stretch. Vaguely, I realized the feeling of my balls touching the yoga mat was weird as I made my attempt at the splits. I leaned forward like Moxie for the stretch, and my face was less than a foot away from Lizzie's tight ass as she leaned forwards too, spreading her cheeks and letting me see everything. Despite her trimmed hair in the front, her pussy lips and ass were completely hairless. The hard muscles in her thighs were flexed, showing off the deep contours of her toned thighs and ass cheeks. I looked her all over, drinking in the sight of this muscle bound tattoo goddess as she stretched. From the black painted nails to the thickly muscled and tattooed legs, arms and back, she made a huge show of herself to the room, with me in the perfect viewing spot. I got so hard I had no chance of hiding it.

I stayed bent over, trying to cover my hard on but that kept me closer to the sweat rolling down Lizzie's back and between her thick ass. It wasn't helping. I looked away, only to make eye contact with a very amused Moxie, clearly enjoying my struggle to regain composure. It wasn't helping me with how sexy she was either, between her cleavage and open pussy.

"Well done class. I think we can call it a day there. Thank you for staying and thank you to everyone who wore less than usual." The class relaxed, with most people standing up to leave. Doug made a bee-line for his bag, grabbing it quickly and pulling his clothes on aggressively.

"Have somewhere to be?" Moxie asked him.

"Yep. I'm going to go home and fuck my wife's brains out." He announced. A few people laughed but he clearly meant what he said, taking the stairs to the front door two at a time. Not far behind him was Claire and her quiet friend, surprisingly touchy with each other as they followed Doug's example up the stairs.

"I'll let them out and get something to drink. Feel free to hang around a bit if you want." Moxie said. She walked upstairs still vibrantly naked, seeming lighter and happier than usual.

Finally I had to get up. My cock softened a little in the short time between the end of the lesson and now, but still wasn't entirely soft. Lizzie was busy collecting her clothes as I walked to my stuff. I bent over a little, reaching into my bag, and felt a hard slap on my ass. I quickly turned to see Lizzie, still naked, a few inches away from me. She grabbed my dick without breaking eye contact.

"What? No games? No jokes? No staring at my asshole as I stretch?" She asked in a slightly mocking tone. Slowly she started to stroke my dick that went from half soft to rock hard almost instantly.

"You're the one that did the splits in front of my face. How was I not supposed to look?" I asked, sounding a little weak. She narrowed her eyes, not stopping with my cock. Suddenly she pushed my shoulder down, trying to force me to kneel on the floor. I let her.

"You spent so much time staring at my pussy, maybe you should give it a closer look. Make sure I didn't hurt it with all that stretching." My face level with her neatly trimmed black triangle of hair over her shaved pussy lips. I stared at her pubes and her bright pink clit hungrily. "Does it look good?" She asked.

"It looks amazing." I said. I looked up at her, and she glared down at me like she was tired of me.

"I don't think you can see from there." Lizzie said and pushed my face into her wet pussy. The sides of her thighs were still slick with the sweat of working out in the hot room. I breathed in deep and the smell of her pussy made me feel weak in anticipation. I didn't care how she was trying to make me feel if she let me do this, I thought with my face in her thighs.

"Actually I'm pretty sore. I think you better kiss me to help me recover." Lizzie said.

I slowly kissed her at the bottom of her pubes, trying not to seem too eager, when I realized that there was no real way to be gentle so long as her hand was forcing my head into her pussy. Besides, the force of her hand and her attitude made it clear how she wanted things. I stuck my tongue out as far as it could go and licked from where I could reach, back to where I kissed. Over and over again I moved my head forwards and back, trying to cover as much area with my mouth as possible. I got a huge taste of how wet her pussy was - it was obvious just how turned on she was from everything that happened in the last hour of the yoga class as well. So unfair that she could hide it and I was stuck with my dick standing at attention for everyone to see.

I used my whole mouth, trying to get as rough as someone could get while using only their tongue. I moved my entire head back and forth, reaching until I was sure I had to have been licking past her pussy and near her ass. I wanted to hear this bitch moan. I met her eyes again and saw grim amusement there, like it was funny in a sad way how hard I was trying to make her feel good and was still failing. I stabbed forward with my tongue, penetrating her pussy as far as my tongue could reach. Lizzie had the slightest gasp before looking down on me with a dirty little smirk. She ran her fingers through my hair as she spoke.

"You're better than I would have guessed but you still have a long way to go to impress me. You're going to have to get more creative if you want to make momma cum."

If she asked me to bark for her I probably would have.

There was the sound of a step on the stairs and Lizzie pushed me away quickly. I stood up, wiping her wetness from my face using the back of my hand. Moxie came back down the stairs, her massive tanned tits bouncing as she came down to her yoga studio. She looked around quickly, smiling at the two of us.

"Wow I thought you two would be fucking by now. I had an image of you bouncing on his dick in my head." Moxie said cheerfully. I couldn't help but let my jaw drop a little at how close she was to calling out what happened. I looked at Lizzie but she was smiling back at Moxie like they were sharing an inside joke. Moxie walked closer to us and looked me up and down before laughing.

"Between the guilty looks on your faces and the precum on your dick I think I called it pretty close." Moxie said. I looked down only to see the tip of my dick shiny and as hard as ever. "Was I close with my guess?"

"Close, but I had him get on his knees and lick my pussy clean." Lizzie announced. Moxie beamed, like this was the best news she could hear.

"I love when girls know how to get what they want." She said. Moxie put her hands on the fox tattoo on Lizzie's toned shoulders and they both stared at me.

"Now what do you want to do with him?" Moxie asked. Lizzie thought for a second before approaching me.

She put her hand on my shoulder, once again guiding me to my knees. I expected to go back to eating her out, but instead she lifted her leg and put her foot so that they covered my nose and mouth. I stared at her over her toes and licked the sole of her foot, making her smirk.

"Down." She said and pushed forwards. I laid on the floor, her black painted toenails never leaving my nose. I licked her all over and sucked one of her smaller toes into my mouth. This definitely was not what I was expecting to do today but who was I to argue when a thick muscled badass sticks her foot on my face?

"That was hot." Moxie announced. "That dick looks pretty good right now. Are you going to suck it?" Moxie asked.

"I'm not sure he deserves it yet." Lizzie replied.

"He licked your pussy and sucked your toes. What more do you want?" Moxie asked. "Also I was watching both of you and I know you've been eyeing up that dick for the past hour. You want it so badly, and I want to try his mouth." Wait, Moxie was getting in this too? Would Lizzie want that? Could I handle my tattooed crush and a fit giant titted MILF at the same time? Definitely not. How long could I last? I guess we'll find out. This is where the real workout begins.

Lizzie took her foot from her mouth and walked towards my feet, leaving one wet footprint on the way. She pushed my legs apart with her foot and knelt in between them.

"His mouth is all yours." Lizzie said, then grabbed my dick again, sending electricity running through me. She jerked me off slowly, spreading my precum over the entire head of my dick as Moxie and I watched. She used both hands, stroking me with one and cupping my balls with the other in a gentle massage. I could have stayed there all day like that, with these two hot naked women in charge of me, one teasing my dick. I wanted the moment to last but also hurry up and get to the main event I'd imagined in the shower over and over again.

Lizzie slapped my dick on her tongue a couple times before sucking half of it into her mouth. She bobbed her head forwards and back, quickly jerking me off with her hand and mouth. I moaned a little and leaned my head back to see Moxie standing over my face.

"You're going to lick my sweaty pussy clean." Moxie stated. "Do you think you can do that?" I nodded feebly.

She turned, facing away from Lizzie and crouched, placing her pussy within a lickable distance of my mouth. I breathed in and noticed how clean she smelt, smelling like sweat but in a way that wasn't grimy or gross. Slowly, I licked from the back to the front and she smiled at me like I was a good boy that figured out what she wanted.

"I don't even know why I'm doing this. I bet you don't even know how to make a real woman feel good, little boy." Moxie taunted. As a response, I leaned my head forwards and sucked on her clit, pulling on it gently but firmly with my lips. Moxie let out a quiet gasp and smiled at me again, this time like she was imagining some things she wanted to do. She ran her hand through my hair, pressing me into her pussy gently. It surprised me how similarly the two women were treating me, but how could I possibly argue when this was the result? They could do whatever they wanted to me and they knew it.

"This might be more fun than I thought. Keep surprising me and maybe you'll get a treat too." She purred to me. Fuck, just when I thought this beautiful tanned MILF riding my face couldn't get hotter she talks like that. My mind quickly raced, trying to think of what she might do, until I remembered my dick was currently in the mouth of the hottest girl I know, and it felt like she was trying to win our back and forth with her tongue in a whole new way.

With one hand, I grabbed my teacher's ass that I've been watching for years, finally feeling it in my hand. It was thick and firm from years of working out and yoga. She let me feel it all over, firmly rubbing both sides and not caring when my hand dipped between them. I tried hard to focus on the body on my mouth rather than the mouth on my body, trying hard to make sure I didn't come too fast. It was a losing battle, but one that I think I would be fine to lose. The only sound for a couple minutes was the wet noises of my tongue inside and all over Moxie's pussy, Moxie breathing hard and, and Lizzie slurping on my cock in a steady rhythm. A symphony.

Just as my tongue was going numb with the effort, Moxie patted me on the head and raised her ass, giving me a break. She turned, facing towards Lizzie who was still blowing me slowly. Moxie sat back down and I went back to eating her out like a good student. A shorter break than I expected.

"Oh honey, I thought you'd suck dick like a badass woman not a girl! Let me show you how it's done." Moxie said. I felt her hand wrap around the base of my dick and Lizzie's mouth left. Moxie slowly jerked me off, getting a feel for the situation before she leaned forwards, putting us in a 69 position. I felt a mouth on my dick again, but this time with the tongue on the other side as Moxie blew me. She sucked a little harder than Lizzie but otherwise it felt pretty similar. Slowly she built up more, finding a rhythm as she made her tongue circle the head of my cock in between sucking half of it into her mouth. It felt amazing until she suddenly pushed her head all the way down and deepthroated me like nobody has ever been able to before. I moaned loudly into Moxie's pussy, not able to hide how incredible it felt.

Dimly, I heard Lizzie whisper "Holy shit." in amazement. For a few seconds, the only sound in the room was Moxie throating my dick in and out and in and out. She wiggled her hips, jiggling her ass above my face then paused for a second.

"This isn't free, kitten. Be a dear and suck my clit." Moxie purred.

"Yeah, earn it or we're sending you home with blue balls." Lizzie said, making Moxie laugh. I remembered my responsibilities and dutifully dug my face in her pussy again, getting a quiet moan as a response. I did as I was told and focused on the clit instead of her lips, changing the angle and making my jaw ache less. God I hoped I was right and this is where the clit was.

I knew they weren't joking and I made it a mission to prove myself so that these two beauties would continue to 'torment' me. I licked my middle two fingers and slowly penetrated Moxie from behind, all without lifting my mouth from her pussy lips. I heard another gasp and felt her clench her ass a few times, then she dropped my cock.

"What a good boy. I think he's earning his first cumshot. Don't you?" Moxie said.

"No, but if it were up to me he probably wouldn't be getting very much. He should have to fuck me first" Lizzie said.

"Don't be mean. He hasn't even stopped fingering me while we've been deciding if he should come. If you treat a penis right he'll always come crawling back for more and I think I like this one." Moxie announced. She lifted my cock from where it flopped onto my belly and started stroking me again. How did even that feel so good? "Watch this." Moxie said.

Moxie wrapped her lips around my dick again and pushed deeper and deeper until the entire thing was in her throat. She bobbed a few times before coming up for air. The second time she deepthroated me, she got to the bottom and stuck her tongue out, licking the base of my dick. I couldn't help it and squeezed my ass tight, pushing my cock somehow deeper into her mouth. I was so close to losing control. I once again focused on the clit in front of my face, trying to distract myself to last longer, when I felt a second tongue on my balls.

Lizzie started sucking on my balls the same time Moxie deepthroated me over and over again. Just the thought of it was enough to make me feel like erupting, let alone the actual feeling of these two tongues and mouths in the best spot possible.

"Holy shit!" I yelled, way louder than I meant to. I felt the tidal wave build in me and erupt, sending the hardest cumshot I've ever felt out of my dick. Moxie kept her mouth on the tip of my dick the whole time and Lizzie never stopped with her tongue. I almost blacked out from the force, barely feeling the rest of the world around me.

When my senses finally seemed to come back, I was laying on the ground, covered in sweat, with both women off of me. They were wiping their mouths with a towel, smiling at each other.

I sat up and they both laughed at me.

"How was that?" Lizzie asked.

"I clenched my butt so tight it hurts now." I said.

"I would offer you a massage, but you're supposed to be massaging our insides right now." Moxie said. I got my water and drank deeply from it. Lizzie had her hand out, waiting for me to give it to her and I hesitated.

"You just licked from my clit to my ass but you're not sure if you want to share water?" She asked. I handed it to her.

"Huh, so I did lick your ass. I wasn't sure." I said.

"Yeah, next time, focus a little more on the good parts, like my clit and my insides. Or if you're going to lick my ass, go for it and actually lick it. Don't tease me with what could be a good time." She said, not completely without attitude. Moxie nodded along with what she was saying.

"So next you want me to eat your ass?" I asked. Lizzie considered the question, taking a drink from my bottle again.

"No. Right now I want to climb on top and make you clench till your ass hurts even more." She said. Holy shit she is going to ride me. I can play my part as her bottom if it means sticking my dick inside her. Moxie handed me the towel and I took it, a little confused.

"What did you think I was going to swallow? Clean yourself up." I realized she spit out my cum and it covered my dick and balls now. I did as I was told and wiped myself clean as they watched.

"Beautiful. Let's go upstairs, we need some furniture to fuck on." Moxie said. Lizzie grabbed my soft dick and pulled me towards the stairs, leading me up to the living room like a dog on a leash. She brought me in front of a couch and Moxie pushed my chest, making me sit in front of the two naked women. They stood in front of me with their hands on their hips, trying to decide what to do first.

"Do you want a condom?" Moxie asked Lizzie