Extra Shift

Story Info
Putting in an extra shift.
6.8k words
4.57
7.5k
7
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All comments and feedback are gratefully received I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story depicts Anal sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

Benny had enjoyed his meal at the riverside restaurant. He was used to dining alone but then his lifestyle was unorthodox, and it afforded him a flexible existence. Tonight's meal had been especially nice because of the waitress that served him had been smiley and friendly. He knew enough to know that the friendlier they were the bigger the tip they'd get but tonight being mid-week meant that the restaurant was quiet and so she had chance to check on him more than might be the case otherwise and when she did, she could afford more time with him and the others that she served.

He clocked her name on the bill as Theresa and dutifully left a large tip for her attentive service. He had made a visit to relieve his bladder and was on his way back to his table when he heard a conversation around the corner which made him stop still. It was obviously Theresa's voice and he guessed it was the Shift Manager "Is there really no extra shift's going?"

The replay came "I'm afraid not. I can keep you in mind in the coming weeks but nothing in the immediate future."

There was the sound of a heavy sigh followed by "That idiot of an ex-husband has lost yet another job and can't afford to give me any money for the kids and so there is only my wage coming in at the moment. Never mind, I appreciate you keeping me in mind if anyone is stuck to come in. I'm sure something will come up somehow. Am I okay to take my break now?"

"Yes, take as long as you need, we're not overly busy" was the reply.

A plan started to form in Benny's head and so he collected his things and went to pay the bill. As he walked out of the front door he began to wonder where the staff took their breaks as he had an offer to make to Theresa -- nothing ventured, nothing gained was his life's motto. He assumed staff would either be around the back or one of the sides of the building and so he headed to his right and as soon as he turned the corner, he could see Theresa leant against the wall with her head down.

As soon as she heard footsteps, she looked in his direction with her face showing curiosity. He silently admired the way she looked. He guessed she were late thirties, stood around 5 9 like him with her brunette curly hair bound back in a bun behind but it was her slim build and nice legs that held his attention -- he surmised thanks to walking a fair distance each shift. "I don't mean any offence" he started saying "but I couldn't help overhearing your conversation about extra shifts. I'm Benny by the way."

She chuckled mirthlessly as she shook her head before saying "Just when I need the money the most my low life ex goes and gets himself kicked out of yet another job. Whenever the kids need new clothes or new shoes, he ends up claiming poverty. I'm sorry, you don't need to hear my woes. I hope you enjoyed your evening?"

"Oh, I certainly did enjoy it and that was mostly down to you" he replied.

Theresa smiled at the compliment "Thank you I'm glad I could help where I could."

"With that in mind I have a business proposition for you" he asked tentatively.

Now this piqued her interest "Oh really?" Suddenly her expression brightened at the prospect.

"Now hear me out on this one. I don't go doing this thing often. Well never." he started as he held his open hands to her defensively. "Can I ask you how much you make in a week of normal shifts? I can assure you there is a perfectly valid reason for the question, and I can assure you this conversation goes nowhere other than us two."

Theresa was initially floored by the question but eventually replied "Around 500 although that's after paying tax."

Benny shook his head dismissively "I don't care what does or doesn't get declared to the authorities. So, two weeks you see around a grand?" A slow nod was the reply he got. He shuffled his feet nervously and cleared his throat so he could then ask, "So a grand for a few hours of your time would certainly buy new clothes or shoes for the kids?"

Her dubious expression remained as she asked "Yes it would. I wouldn't want to be doing anything illegal or that hurt other people."

Benny smiled and said, "Pleased to hear it and no it isn't illegal and doesn't impact anyone other than us two."

Theresa remained silent but knew enough to think 'That kind of money does not come easy, but it would certainly make a significant difference to her precarious position she had found herself in through no fault of her own other than her poor taste in men.' She did at least voice her concern "That kind of money does not come easy. What do I need to do?"

Benny looked down at his feet as he shuffled nervously as he muttered "I'm not sure how to phrase this." 'Come on man, remember nothing ventured?' he thought. "It won't be easy, and my offer has no bearing of how high I regard you but... but"

Theresa looked a little exasperated as she interrupted him "Look just spit it out will you. The worst I can say is no."

Benny looked her straight in the eye "I think you are very attractive, and I'd like to sleep with you. I don't want to turn this into a financial transaction, but I appreciate you might construe my offer as an insult which it most certainly isn't. I have plenty of funds and would like to do you a good deed -- two weeks work worth of deeds - and by the same token I'd very much like to sleep with you if you can see your way to sparing me a few hours after your shift ends. There I've said it." Benny stood a little straighter having finally aired his feelings.

Theresa went through a whole gamut of emotions. First came the shock 'How dare he. Does he think I can be bought so easily' were the words rattling around her head then, as her face reddened, the indignation 'What kind of women does he think I am.' Finally came defeat 'Oh god the kids need new clothes so much'.

Benny put words to her thoughts "Now I don't want you thinking that I see you as the sort of person that can be bought easily. I want you to see it as a sign of how highly I regard you. I would never do this with anyone else, but you are exceptional in many ways. I have an excess of funds; you need funds, and this would remain a secret between the two of us. I would consider it a privilege to be able to buy your kids the clothes and shoes they need. I live on my boat down by the river and so will be gone in a few days, therefore you won't have a constant reminder if it leaves a bad taste." He thought it best to stay quiet while she absorbed his words.

The silence dragged on until she asked, "You're right I can't be bought so easily" Benny's heart dropped as she said that "but I have no way of getting that kind of money any time soon. What would I be expected to do?"

Benny's heart lifted again, and he smiled broadly opening his hands as she replied "Only what you are comfortable doing. I find you really attractive and just be honoured with you accompanying me."

Theresa scrutinised him for a few moments and then said "OK. My shift ends at 8. The kids are with my mother, and I'll tell her I've pulled in an extra shift, so she'll keep them overnight. Just to underline..."

Bennie held up his hands again and interrupted her with "Yes, I'm fully aware this is so far out of your comfort zone, and you'd never do anything like this any other time. I'll go have another drink but make myself scarce before your shift ends so that people don't gossip. My boat is that way and I'll wait down the path aways." He called up his bank app on his phone and entered the amount before passing over his phone to Theresa "Here put your bank details in there and I'll make sure the funds are transferred before your shift ends."

Her indignation had dissipated, and she looked suitably apologetic when she said "I'm sorry about earlier, it was the shock. I want you to know that I really appreciate what you're doing. I was in a deep hole with nowhere to turn."

She handed the phone back to him as he replied "Let's not talk about the money anymore apart from planning how you'll spend it. It pleases me to be able to help such a nice person." He turned and returned to the restaurant so he could have a couple of quiet drinks and sure enough by 7:50 he was bidding the staff farewell and down towards the path to the river. He took a seat on a bench that was just out of sight of the restaurant and waited. It felt like the longest ten minutes of his life, but his spirits soared once he saw Theresa walking towards him.

"I got off a few minutes early seeing as it was so quiet. Ok, lead the way" she figured it a suitable ice breaker. Her heart was beating at a pace and her stomach was doing somersaults, little did she know that Benny was pretty much the same. Every time she asked herself why she was doing this the same answer came that she needed to do what was necessary for the kids' sake and Benny didn't seem the type to abduct a woman, but she would remain on her guard with him. It was sufficiently light that as they came around a bend in the river a cluster of five boats, so she asked, "Which one is yours?"

Benny was still very nervous but cleared his throat and said, "The big blue one at the back."

"Wow" came the surprised reply "When you said you lived on a boat and had excess funds, I thought you were just some traveller who didn't like commitment. That thing is huge."

Benny's confidence was growing as he explained "One of the joys of inventing a new coupling system for tractors and then selling the patent to one of the big distributors is they send me a monthly royalty payment that allows me to do what I want when I want."

He went first and helped Theresa aboard. He then gave her quick tour before concluding it saying, "There are lots of hidey-holes but nothing big enough to stow a big axe away so you're safe."

Theresa looked him over inquisitively and replied "No, I don't think you're the mad axe man type. Is there a shower on board I could use to refreshen up after a long shift?"

"Sure" Benny replied and pointed behind her "Help yourself to any potions or lotions you find. Sorry they're mainly manly or neutral scents and help yourself to as many towels as you need, you'll find them in the cupboard beside the shower." While Theresa was freshening up Benny busied himself by tidying up. He wasn't a slob but all the same hadn't expected to be bringing company back when he left earlier. Theresa emerged back into the main room with just a towel wrapped around her which surprised Benny somewhat as he had been wondering how to get her out of her clothes and the lady goes and does the job for him. He asked, "Does that feel better?"

"Sure does" came her smiled replied "I'm not sure how we start things but figured this would help." With that said she then pulled at the knot in the towel near her arm pit and let the towel fall to the floor. She had come to the decision while in the shower, she had thankfully stopped thinking of the money as a bribe or prostituting herself but instead as Benny had termed it 'donating for her kids' and so she wanted to do something special for him and this was the best she could come up with.

Benny was dumbstruck, she was completely naked underneath and the best he could do was stare with his mouth open in shock. He composed himself, cleared his throat and said "Wow, you look amazing, you look fabulous, you look beautiful even with clothes on, but this is some next level stuff."

Her heart soared at his reaction; it had been sometime since a man had voiced such things about her. She did say "I've always regretted not having bigger boobs."

Benny shook his head saying, "No. you are just perfect the way you are, truly magnificent." She stepped towards him and sank to her knees as she reached for the front of his trousers, but he gently batted her hand away. "No. If that's what you want that can come later -- but only if that's what you want. I'd very much like to taste you first if I may?"

Another brownie point earned on top of the nice things he said. Her ex-husband had flatly refused to lick her pussy even when he was demanding she reciprocate on him but here was a man whose first instinct was to go down on her. She settled on the seat beside him and opened her long shapely legs for his scrutiny.

He liked what he saw, almost reverently he whispered in awe "Just beautiful" as he slipped to his knees between her legs.

He reached out and ran an index finger along her splayed labia and she shivered; he had no way of knowing that it had been sometime since she had been touched by another person and even longer when that touch had been so gentle and awestruck -- 'had she ever been touched this tenderly before' she thought to herself.

Her labia was splayed out so invitingly as Benny copied the course of his finger with the tip of his tongue. Again, she was struck by just how gentle he was being and yet as his tongue swirled around her clit it was shooting fireworks to deep inside her. His tongue would become a blur as he licked along her furrow to dance and tantalise her pussy opening; he loved the way she tasted as she rested her hand on the back of his head, entangling his hair in her gripping fingers. "Oh god" she kept repeating over and over encouraging him on to quest deeper and please her further. However, her prolonged abstinence would be her down fall as she was hurtling straight for her orgasm, and she was determined to ride the wave for as long as she possibly could.

Benny could tell it was approaching and took her clit between his lips. It wasn't the largest one he had encountered but it still jumped and pulsed against his tongue and lips as she came with a shriek and a wail. "Oh my god but you're good at that. I mean REALLY, REALLY good. That was sensational, I'm still seeing stars."

Benny chuckled as he wiped his mouth and lower face dry "I suspect that's probably down to it being some time since you've been eaten out like that. Am I correct?"

She smiled back at him, and his heart started to melt but they both fell into a fit of giggles after she said "It has been sometime since I've had someone do that, but I've NEVER been eaten out like that ever. Thank you. Now can I get on with thanking you for your kind generosity towards my children?"

"All in good time" he admonished her but she could tell it was only in jest. Benny stood up and removed his clothes so that he was naked like his guest. She was suitably impressed with both his physique and his cock, he obviously kept in shape, and he was what she would class as average in size, but she suspected he was far from an average lover if his oral talents were anything to go by. "First I want to saver this glorious purse" he added as he sank to his knees once more, but this time aimed the head of his cock at her splayed pussy.

"Oooooh, that feels nice" said Theresa encouraging Benny on further. A single thrust of his hips buried his cock into her in one slow steady movement. It was at this point that Benny realised he had struck gold. Theresa's pussy was as snug as it gets which he suspected backed up her previous comment about lack of male contact. If that was indeed the case, then Benny was determined that the lady enjoy this to its fullest.

Theresa was indeed enjoying his presence; she had given up any hope of ever enjoying intercourse with another man some time ago and here was a man changing her mind that all men were bastards. Theresa wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her feet behind his back, she did the same with her hands behind his neck and pulled him forwards so that she could kiss him full on the lips. She pulled back and looked at his smiling face before saying "You have no idea how good that feels."

Benny's smile broadened and he said "Oh I can assure you I know exactly how good it feels, it's amazing. This is all on you, you are special on so many levels." He leant forward for another kiss which he was delighted when Theresa returned the gesture without a moment's hesitation. The two bashed against each other until Benny had to pull back. His forehead was beaded with sweat and had a very determined look on his face as he said "Sorry I can't last any longer. Where do you want me to come?"

Theresa clenched her thighs tighter and announced "In my pussy. Come in me." She was a little disappointed as she was so close to coming herself, but she was in this for his enjoyment not hers plus it was no different than the times with her ex-husband. Benny on the other hand was trying his best to hold off but eventually bellowed and gave a final hip thrust as his come rocketed from the head of his cock. She felt each spurt as his cock flexed each time and knowledge that his come was the first to be bathing her insides in sometime sent her over the edge as she also came while still holding on to him for all she was worth. She kissed all around his face as she whimpered "Thank you. Thank you, that felt so very nice."

Benny was nuzzling her neck as he held still. In truth he didn't want the moment to end and gave a muffled "No. Thank you. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're amazing." He was more than a little disappointed in his cock when it deflated, and he had to withdraw it from her grasping pussy.

He slumped down on his side next to her but kept his arm wrapped around her holding Theresa close to him. This was another brownie point earned as her ex-husband was the type that would roll off her and then fall asleep. Instead, Benny was the type of guy who nuzzled against her shoulder giving the soft flesh little kisses while whispering things like "You really are very special." Her ego hadn't reached such heady heights in a very long time.

They could only have been canoodling five minutes or so when she felt Benny's re-invigorated cock start to brush against her leg. Theresa reached down and took the firm flesh in her grasp saying "Hmmm, someone is keen" working her hand up and down its length adding the comment "Nice."

Benny smiled at her reaction, he couldn't have scripted it better and replied "I normally need a good half hour to recover but the memory of how snug your pussy was is obviously all the inspiration needed. I'll keep saying it until you're sick of hearing it; you are amazing."

Theresa wriggled down until her face was level with his crotch and just had time to say "I've waited long enough for this and after the reaction this has not long induced in me, I'm going to show it a suitable level of admiration that I think it deserves" before she engulfed his stiff cock in her mouth for the very first time.

Benny rolled onto his back and just enjoyed the attention. He had been determined to show the lady as good a time as he could manage and with a very satisfactory conclusion decided to let her have her way. After all he had said that they would only do what she was comfortable with doing. It felt nice as the money side of the arrangement didn't need mentioning again and he was happy with that as it appeared that Theresa was doing what she was for their enjoyment not out of duty. He cradled her head in his hands as it rose and fell along his length, flicking her tongue around the head and its length.

He was a little disappointed when she removed her mouth, but the disappointment didn't last very long as she scrambled up on her knees and then crouched her pussy over the head of his cock to slide her snug pussy down his length. Her pussy gave a small spasm as she took his entire length back inside her, it had been so long without a cock and yet here was one that had and would no doubt continue to ring her bell. As she pulled herself back up, she squeezed his flesh with her muscles. She was delighted to see Benny's reaction as he fluttered his eyes and leant his head back groaning lazily.

12