Extra Study

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there, paused for a moment to check his reaction but he seemed as frozen as I was. I daintily bent at the waist and draped the coat over the chair. My body ached and I became aware of the fuzziness within my mind. I peeked down at myself. I was standing in front of my professor with a bright pink bikini top wrapped around my chest, a small, white pleated skirt around my waist and strappy pink heels cladding my bare feet. I could feel the blush overwhelming my cheeks but I couldn't stop now. The skirt had only been for the journey. I could not stop now!

I reached my hands back behind myself and heard a soft intake of breath. My stomach tensed with the reminder of his presence, drinking in my appearance. My hands reached the top of my skirt and found its zip. I pulled down. The zipping noise was almost deafening so I think I rushed it. I could barely wait any longer, all thoughts of exaggerating it had been flushed from my brain and I'm sure those thoughts were awaiting me, pooled with the increasing dampness in my core.

The zip had a sharp click and it was free. I tossed it to the side along with my coat. It was time to look him in the face. I turned towards him.

He immediately looked away and shuffled to grab the papers. I could see his chest breathing heavily. He had conspicuously turned his entire waist away from me. My chest had that familiar clench as it was as good as visual proof that my "outfit" had affected him. He murmured and muttered absently to me about the papers for this week, the questions, his hope that I had researched thoroughly and his assurance that I had. Anything to fill the silence.

I snuck a glance down at myself once again to drink in the sight on my bikini bottoms. This small pink set had only been worn to the beach a few times and now here I was in my professor's office, clad in only it and high heels. Looking at my chest I could see the hint of my nipples pushing against the material. I felt lightheaded.

The bikini was not the most scandalous it could have been. It was not lingerie or just coloured string. I was perfectly serviceable for the beach, but I was not at the beach.

I pushed my thighs together and felt the material rub against my crotch. I felt its dampness. I felt it slide against my lips and clit, sensitive and reacting. I imagined pulling them to the side and... No! I shook my head. Patience. Just like everything you've done so far. Take it slowly. It'll be so much better.

He turned to give me the sheet of essay titles and I watched his eyes gorge themselves on how I looked. I started to unpack my laptop and charger and log in, bent at the waist of course.

"Here let me get your coat and- and skirt."

"Huh?" I exclaimed a little surprised. His cheeky half smile had returned. His confidence renewed as his fears had been unfounded. Far from ending the game, I had stepped it up. His support had once again been rewarded and he was riding that euphoric high. He snatched up my skirt and coat and hung them both on a hook on the door, leaving me without anything to cover myself.

He was starting to figure me out, wasn't he? His smug nonchalant face sat upon those broad shoulders; chest puffed out with pride. My eyes flicked downwards and my teeth bit into my lip. He had momentarily forgotten to hide the incredibly large bulge that lay against the fabric of his black trousers. I looked away blushing as I saw his head flick down to follow my gaze. I'm not entirely sure if it was with confidence or embarrassment with which he walked back to his desk but he took his time.

I started to set up a planning document for my practice essay but I really doubted how well I would be able to do. So far, my exposure in previous sessions had seemingly heightened my drive to work, to impress upon the rugged Scottish academic but this daring over exposure was threatening to make my vision blurry. I felt hot under the collar without any collar to speak of.

As before, he got to work behind his computer quickly. At least, he went through the motions of working. Unlike the last few times, his typing was limited while absent minded clicking was prevalent.

Like I was any different.

The first 10 minutes progressed very slowly and the words of the essay titles blurred into one. I struggled to compile the information I had studied into one specific essay. The questions on culture, certain treaties, the rise of certain cities...none of it fitted my mood.

I flicked my eyes over to his desk and gasped. His eyes had been fixed upon me and the inhuman speed with which he swung his head back to his screen did nothing to hide that. The hunger inside of them, the desire. I felt my internal fire ignite and my legs squeezed together. I'm not sure if my tensing was to release the feeling or build it up but I sat there with my mouth open relishing the electricity coursing through me. His words cut through the moment. He spoke without looking up.

"If you do not write an essay, I'll put that coat back on you."

I felt it, the groan that stormed its way up my throat and threatened to burst out. I constricted my throat desperately to hold it back. Instead a large and obviously gulp rang around the room. I flicked my head back to the sheet, chest and face scarlet. I looked at the test paper. It was clearer than it had been, I started to get ideas about a certain essay but I knew I wanted to do something to make me completely focused on the task at hand. I took a gamble.

Both hands slid underneath my bikini top smoother than they had ever slid over silk and found my little peaks quicker than I'd ever found a light switch. I pinched, hard.

The loud creak of his chair. I didn't look back. I couldn't have, my eyes were fluttering too much. I released my nipples. My hands lay calmly over the swell of my boobs and my left one scratched at the top of my left breast. With my face shining from my grin I leaned forwards and started on the question I had decided upon. My hands slid out from my underneath my small garment and rushed into action writing out my essay plan.

It probably would have been quite a good essay, my best yet, but I was never destined to finish writing it that day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I had been writing for about twenty minutes and was more than half the way through the essay. Seeing as the exam would feature three essays to be completed within an hour and a half, I was doing reasonably well for a girl mildly distracted by the heat of her professor's eyes on her legs and the dampness of her bikini bottoms. The constant squirming didn't seem to be putting off my productivity.

I had slipped my heels off after a few minutes. They were sexy for sure but they were not comfortable to work in. The freedom of my feet on his carpeted floor was luxurious and I had shivered when I noticed him shoot a few glances at them.

The urge to do a similar action to the "innocent" nipple scratch in my bikini bottoms was overwhelming but I somehow resisted. It seemed like there was a line I wasn't quite ready, or sexually excited enough, to cross. I did however feel the desire to up the naughtiness, I wasn't sure if I could pull it off though. I turned my head slightly to the side so I could see him in my peripheral vision. A blurred unfocused mass of dark hair and muscled man greeted me, head pointed firmly at the screen with the concentration only found when someone wishes it to appear that they are concentrating. I smiled to myself. Now was the time. With my eyes still fixed on my essay with a calm gaze and relaxed face, my right arm descended. I heard a momentary stop in his keypresses the moment it slipped below the desk. I could just barely contain a laugh.

My left hand continued to scroll with my laptop's trackpad and occasionally correct a few words in my previous paragraphs. Such a good student, editing her work, I thought to myself as my hand reached the left side of my bikini bottoms and fingers curled around its edge. His fingers were just lying on the keys now I could tell. I very gently pulled out any parts of the left side of my bikini bottom that were not flat to my skin and withdrew my hand. I heard him let out a silenced breath as he realised, I was just naturally adjusting my bikini.

It made it even more delicious when I heard him stop typing again when I lifted the right side of my bikini bottom and slid it over to join the left side in a bunch of fabric. I cast a small look downwards but I needn't have bothered. I could feel the taunt pressure of the fabric in one spot and the cool air caressing what was exposed. I couldn't help myself and arched my waist and chest forward as the exquisite pleasure of what I was doing coursed through my body and combined with the physical impact of the temperature change.

I instantly became a thousand times more aware of the moisture that was present along and at the bottom of my lips, gently cooling in the air. I knew with insane delight that he likely could not actually see my lips due to his position, my legs, and my bunched-up swimsuit, but he would know. He would absolutely know. And that was fantastic.

I nearly hit the roof when there was a knock at the door.

We both started in our chairs and gazed horrified at the door as if an imminent entrance was occurring but we both regained our awareness of the situation. This was a lecturer's office. No one would enter unless James gave his approval. I rapidly put my bikini bottoms back to the correct place while also realising that even properly arranged, my current attire was in no way suitable for visitors.

I turned my terrified face to him and momentarily saw my concern reflected in his face, concern for his job, for arrest maybe?

His face switched to motivated determination. He pointed at the second desk area in the corner. Its blue fabric screen prevented anyone from being seen unless they stood up inside it and enclosed the area from all sides, bar the entranceway that faced James' own desk. It had previously been another colleague's work area and housed the printer, or so James had told me, but now it was my salvation. I dived through the entranceway and slid myself under one the desks. Hidden from view I prayed that the mysterious visitor's business had nothing to do with this small workspace.

"One moment." He called in a calm relaxed tone. A tone I would have never been able to call upon at such a moment. Perhaps that soothing Scottish accent granted him the ability to disguise any fear.

I heard a click from across the room as James wisely closed my laptop, preventing suspicion as much as he could. Then a rustle at the doorway. I peeked my head around the corner just as he walked back to his desk, carrying my skirt. I was relieved at his forethought and calm. The skirt disappeared underneath his desk and he turned away from his computer to place his hands on some papers.

"Come in!" He called gently.

I pulled myself away from the entranceway. Curiosity was overwhelmed by fear and the desire to hide my presence. I heard the door open and James turn on his chair and drop some papers gently, disguising the reason for his request for the visitor to wait. A voice I didn't recognise soon started conversing with James. I heard them sit down at the chair opposite his desk and they seemed to not suspect my presence.

I realised I had been breathing hard. My near miss started some critical thoughts. God, what was I doing? I could have jeopardized James' career and maybe even got him sent to prison. I was having fun and he had never seemed resistant, even seemingly enjoying it, but it was incredibly dangerous.

Well... No. I had done my research, shamefully late at night as though the secrecy would hide the guilt of what I was researching. I was of legal age and apparently, although frowned upon, there was nothing illegal about a relationship or...sex...between a professor and student. However, it was something that he might be shamed or even forced out of his job for.

That was why the guilt of it hit so much harder when my fingers found my soaking lips.

My other hand slapped my mouth desperately as I felt the moan hit me and struggled to stay silent. I looked at my hand. Buried inside my bottoms, the outline visibly moving. Sitting with my knees pulled up to my chest, in my professor's office, in a bikini, masturbating while he talked to another student. It was all too much for me. I couldn't stop my fingers as they plunged in and out and rubbed around. They searched for my clit and found it with practiced ease. I moved the liquid that had gathered between my lips over the top of my clit and started to circle it. The heat was bursting through me and I fought a desperate battle to prevent noise. I struggle to stop any sounds from my mouth, from my frantic arm, my legs, even the wet squelch as my fingers pushed in and out of my pussy to give me a sense of fullness.

My ass rose and fell and my hips roamed around as the pleasure smacked me from side to side. It became impossible to sit still. My legs splayed out lewdly and straightened slightly so I could relax. Being hidden had slowly fallen out of my priorities as I pleasured myself to the sound of their voices, oh so near. I carried on giving my pussy the attention it so desperately craved while I picked up on James' voice every few minutes. Did he know what I was doing? Could he tell? Could I show him?

My chest tightened and my eyes clamped shut as I imagined it. I saw myself on his desk, clearly this time. My head thrown back and my fingers lewdly opening my lips for him to gaze longingly into. I pumped my fingers forcefully and frantically as I felt the wave approaching. I raced to extract as much pleasure as I could before it hit. My legs started to bounce and I bit down savagely on the knuckles that were jammed into my mouth, to stop the ear-splitting scream that I knew would attempt to fill the room. I shook my head fiercely and felt my orgasmic heat rush from my waist right the way up past my stomach and to the tops of my cheeks. I felt my hair slip and flick against my skin as I shook and finally arched my back. I shuddered and tensed as the orgasm touched every inch of my skin and burned it. My eyes were clenched shut but lights exploded behind them.

Gradually, my movements stopped. My body relaxed and the tension seeped out of me like the fluids already had. I released a contented sigh that filled the room. My release, complete. Fuzzily, my senses returned to me and my eyes blinked against the harsh light. Opening incredibly slowly I tried to make sense of my surroundings through blurred vision. I blinked away the wetness in my eyes and saw a dark shape to my side. I groggily jumped at the figure looming over me.

There was no hint of shock, no surprise, those eyes had been on me for long enough that those emotions had faded. What burned in those eyes, was hunger, and I was the prey.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Wha-?"

"What happened to Michael?" James asked, completing the question my fried brain struggled to. "He left... about 3 minutes ago. Before you got too vocal."

I realised where I was, who I was with, what I had done and grasped at any idea that could possibly salvage my intense and utter humiliation.

"Stand up!" Gruff. Aggressive. Commanding. Yet lacking anger.

I attempted to push myself off the ground but my legs faltered, they felt like jelly and my hands refused to supply any force to my efforts. I felt myself rising, weightlessly and realised James had grabbed me and lifted me. He steadied me with his hands around my waist. This was the first time we had touched when I wore so little. I felt sweat run along my breasts and sexual juices trickle to the edges of my thighs. My chest touched his, my legs either side of one of his.

"Are you alright?" So much more sensitivity and care than before.

My lips had melted into his before I registered the darkness of having closed my eyes. I felt his lips purse and cheeks draw in. The reaction of surprise. Push through, push through and don't pull away. He'll make his decision in these next moments.

His tongue forced its way into my mouth and began that exquisite wrestle. His hands were upon my behind and crushed it between his strong hands with the intensity of weeks of admiration. I groaned onto his tongue and struggled to hold my footing as his hands almost lifted me from the ground.

"James..." I whispered as we parted. I'm not sure what I wanted to say. Far too expectable phrases entered my mind. "We can't.", "We shouldn't", "We're teacher and student. It's not right."

His fingers slipped under my bottom and slid into my wetness. My pussy, excited and dripping from my orgasm removed any of those options from my brain.

"... fuck me...please."

It was a smooth manoeuvre that pushed me down onto my knees. Even smoother was how quickly his trousers and boxers were down. Out from them emerged his large erection, bobbing in front of me, displaying the eagerness his calm face hid. His fingers spread out and massaged my scalp, curling and tangling in my hair. I sighed as I felt wetness smear across my head, my own wetness from moments ago when my own professor had dipped his fingers inside of me. His hands massaged but did not move me towards or away. We had swapped places, he was desperately holding on, knowing I couldn't possibly resist my urge to continue.

My head and hands moved forward like glaciers. Slow, but continuous, no obstacle would stand in their path. Smooth skin greeted me. Thick, warm and pulsing it dwarfed my right hand. With my left, I grasped onto his strong thigh, steadying myself and digging my hands into his small curls as if in retaliation.

His penis grew in my hand, I felt it harden at the simple eroticism of contact. My mouth was close and I exhaled naturally. I heard a gasp. Higher pitched than normal, so unlike the gruff Scotsman I knew. He coughed a few times likely to deepen his voice in shame but to me the complete change in him was electric. I had elicited that response. Without that little whimpery gasp, I might have waited far longer to wrap my lips around his dick.

The head passed between my lips and I felt them lewdly being forced wide by his size. A guttural moan emerged from my mouth and vibrated his cock. It stiffened in my mouth and only increased my enthusiasm as my tongue lashed out to taste his head. Warm and soft, like the tip of a finger but infinitely more delicate. I felt concern for it. It's continuous reaction to everything I did, the way it sought out deeper depths of my mouth as if searching for comfort. My hand was unable to reach entirely around his cock now and my awareness of its size, now he was erect, only made me grip the base tighter to steady myself. My head pushed forward for what seemed like kilometres but when I opened my eyes, I could see that I was just over three-quarters of the way down his cock.

I flicked my eyes up to him and saw that his were shut tightly. The pleasure coursing through him causing his face to scrunch up. He must have noticed I had stopped moving, before I had realised, and he looked down. I can only imagine what he saw. Me, on my knees, his large cock opening my mouth up to accept him but the struggle clear and evident and likely fuelling his self-confidence immensely.

He started to move his hands. I nearly fought him when he pulled me backwards but I soon realised what he wished. He was going to face fuck me. Moving my head backwards and forwards in time with his encouraging movements I felt the movement of his cock shift around my mouth. Filling some areas then emptying my mouth till only the head remained.

This carried on for a few minutes but I was rapidly losing track of time. He pulled me off his cock and I took a deep breath, suddenly aware of how out of breath I was. My face was flushed and I felt drool connecting my bottom lip and his cock fall onto my breasts. I sat on my knees looking up at him. His shining wet dick staring satisfied but intimidatingly ready for more.