Extracurricular blackmail

Story Info
A teacher sees something she shouldn’t.
2.3k words
4.42
24.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour after the last bell rang, I saved my work and shut my laptop with a satisfying click, gathering my bag and keys, giving my empty classroom one final look before deciding it was late enough to leave for the day.

The halls were deserted now, quiet except for the few remaining teachers and janitorial staff, my footsteps echoing loudly as I headed down the hall toward freedom. I took a shortcut through the cavernous gym where state championship pennants hung along the walls, as well as handmade posters sporting the names and numbers of senior athletes.

As a first year English teacher, I could only pick out the newest names from this year's classes, but some of them were already memorable.

I was almost to the locker rooms, intending to leave through the door at the back of the girls locker room when a sound made me pause.

Clapping?

Head tilted, I listened carefully. If someone was still in here I would have to escort them out. Students were not allowed on the premises if they weren't participating in an after school activity. And there were none scheduled today.

Cautiously, I took another step closer as the sound picked up speed, followed by... someone moaned.

"God dammit," I muttered, fighting a wave of embarrassment as I tried to decide if it would be more awkward for me to interrupt the couple or wait until they reappeared from their tryst. It only took a minute to decide I couldn't wait around forever for them to finish. That would be almost voyeuristic and definitely far more inappropriate. Besides, I had to guarantee they left the school grounds. They could finish their business anywhere else except here.

Bracing myself with a deep breath, trying to find that sense of authority I usually only felt in my classroom, I took a single step toward the boys locker room, faltering only slightly as I heard what I knew to be a girl now, moan louder this time.

"You're the adult. Tell them to get dressed and get out. That's all you have to do. Don't even look at them."

Despite my pep talk, my steps slowed and I realized I was holding my breath until I jumped when the door shut with a bang behind me.

Hoping the noise would startle the pair into jumping apart and dressing, I was more than disappointed when I could still hear the rhythmic sounds coming from deeper within.

It only took a couple more steps for me to be able to see the pair, and despite my pep talk just seconds before, I stood, staring as I took in the scene, my bag falling from my limp arms in a loud clatter, spilling detritus across the locker room floor.

A petite girl, was on all fours on the bench, the skirt of her cheerleading uniform shoved up around her hips, a large hand gripping her blonde ponytail. One glance at the shirtless male thrusting behind the girl, gym shorts around his knees and I had an id for the couple, both of which were students of mine, seniors, albeit in different periods.

"Chris, Maci, get out of here." My voice came out in a croak but it was loud enough to make the girl shriek, hands flying behind her to cover herself. Her frantic movements made Chris let go of her as she shoved her skirt into place, scooped up her bag, and bolted out the door.

Chris made no move to cover himself as he turned and gave me the same smirk I received every time he entered my third period class. "Enjoy the show?"

I kept my eyes firmly on the wall of lockers behind him, a blush heating my cheeks as I snapped, "Get dressed and get out. You of all people should know the rules!"

Popular, charming, one of the star football players, the rules hardly applied to him and it showed in the indolent way I feel him staring at me, how I could feel him watch as I taught every day, doing my best to keep his antics to a minimum. But he was the type that grew bored easily, entertaining himself whichever way appealed to him. Judging by today's stunt, this was his latest in his long line of antics.

"Did you enjoy the show?" he drawled, lazily stretching his arms, the movement just barely visible in my peripheral vision. "If you kept quiet for another, oh, five minutes, it would've been a spectacular ending."

"Get. Dressed." I snapped, remembering just in time to not look at him. "Or my next call is to the principal. After hearing about a stunt like this, you'll be benched the rest of the season."

There. That should get his attention. Sports were the only aspect of the day I'd ever seen him focus seriously on. Not even the endless parade of girls he walked down the halls kept his attention for long.

Movement and for a second I felt relief that he would cooperate with me for once, until he stepped directly into my line of sight, still smirking. Still half naked...

Still hard.

My cheeks burned again as I jerked my gaze away but the image was burned in my retinas forever.

"Call him," he challenged, stopping just inches away from me, so close I could feel his body heat. "I would love to hear you explain how you watched two students fucking in the locker room instead of following proper protocol and getting another teacher to come in here with us. You'd be fired before you made it out the back door, probably even arrested." His head tilted as if he were considering something. "Do you think they'd make you register as a sex offender?"

My mouth dropped open, gaping as I struggled to find the words. "That's.... That's not what happened at all!"

Chris grinned at me. "Wanna see whose story they'll believe? Football star and son of one of the oldest families in town, or the new, young teacher that wears too high heals and tight dresses to work every day?"

Mind spinning, I grasped at the first solution my brain could formulate. "Fine. I won't call the principal. I'll leave, now, but you have two minutes to get dressed before I escort you to your car and make sure you leave. We'll ll forget this entire encounter ever happened."

I started to spin on my heel, but his hand on my arm, and his words, stopped me before I could even take a single step. "Did you enjoy watching?"

Stunned, I mutely shook my head, though I probably shouldn't have responded at all except to demand he let go of me. But where his fingers wrapped around my bicep, something like electricity shot up my arm, making my nipples tighten. I sucked in a gasp and prayed he didn't notice.

His strong arm spun me around to face him. "You sure about that? Because I can see your hard nipples through your shirt and it's not exactly freezing in here."

I gaped at him, my free arm moving to cover my breasts, but he caught that too. "Here's what's going to happen teach," he said, looking my up and down, "you're going to make up for interrupting my nut. And if you do a good enough job, I won't tell anyone what you saw. Probably." He shrugged, spinning me around until my back was against the cold metal of the lockers, face inches from mine. "Or I can call coach and tell him you walked in on me changing after practice and made me very uncomfortable."

Eyes wide I stared at him and blurted out the first thing that came to mind. "You're a student, a minor, this is illegal, immoral-"

"I'm eighteen."

I paused for a minute and shook my head again, this time my voice coming out in a hoarse whisper as I tried not to react to the feel of him pinning my arms above my head with one hand, what it was doing to my body. "It's still wrong."

"Tell you what teach," he drawled, his free hand barely skimming my side, and yet I felt it as surely as if he'd stripped me bare and touched my pussy. "I'll forget all about this entire interaction if you can prove to me you don't want this."

"I-I don't, I don't want this," I choked out.

Chris shook his head. "That didn't sound very convincing. There's only one way to know for sure. I'm going to reach under your dress, and if your pussy isn't leaking for me, we walk away. Deal?"

I shook my head but froze when he reached into his pocket and came out with his phone. "Or I make a phone call. Your choice."

God dammit!

Thinking quickly, I brushed my thighs together, trying to judge what was going on between my thighs and nearly groaned at the wetness he was sure to discover.

My eyes tracked his hand as it moved slowly down my ribs, hip, thumb brushing the crease between hip and thigh, making my breath stutter. Unable to move, breathe, protest, I did nothing but watch as his fingers dipped lower, thumb brushing my stocking before dipping under the hem of my dress and brushing bare skin before slowing moving higher.

Neither of us breathed as he encountered the slickness on my thighs and kept going higher. I groaned as a single digit barely grazed the gusset of my soaked panties, the lightest of brushes against my clit.

"Fuck!" He swore, withdrawing his hand and lifting it between us, his fingertips glistening. His eyes met mine. This time his grin was pure sin as he brought his fingers up to his lips and licked them clean, making us both groan.

In a flash, his mouth was on mine, devouring me in a searing kiss that burned me from the inside out. Caught up in the heat of the moment, I kissed him back just as fiercely. His free hand roamed my body, squeezing my hip then rising up to my breast, pulling down my dress until my breasts popped free, drawing his attention from my mouth to my nipples, sucking and biting them until my body was writhing against his, seeking out friction, the need to have him inside of me almost a physical pain.

I must've spoken the need out loud because the next thing I knew, his hand was cupping my ass and lifting me easily, the hem of my dress riding up to reveal the scrap of lace between my thighs.

In a move I'd only ever read about in romance novels but didn't think possible, Chris shredded the scrap of lace, removing the final barrier between him and my glistening, pink pussy.

His other hand released my wrists, giving me the chance to run my hands up corded arms and a muscled chest, exploring the body of what looked to be a mature man, not a teen.

The head of his cock split my pussy lips, rubbing against my clit and I moaned, pulling him down to my mouth for another kiss.

Our movements became frantic as I ground against the length of his cock, soaking it with my juices, still kissing him.

Until I felt the head of his cock breach me and I stopped breathing.

Chris pulled away only to whisper, "Brace yourself," before he plunged his hips forward.

I bit my fist to stifle a scream as he drew back and punched forward again, forcing my body to accept his massive cock until he was fully seated, my body twitching and spasming around his length, breathing hard. He had only just started but I was already so close.

"Hang on," was my only warning. He gave me just enough time to wrap my legs around his waist, locking my ankles behind his back before he moved, body surging and pounding into mine like a relentless wave.

In two strokes I was coming, mouth pressed against his shoulder to muffle my scream as he fucked me through the first orgasm and kept going.

"Been. Wanting. To. Fuck. You. All. Year." He punctuated each word with a thrust and the confession undid me again, leaving me boneless in his arms as he moved my hips up and down his length at a dizzying speed, grunting and panting all the while.

His mouth found the juncture of my shoulder and neck, and when I clamped down around him again, he bit down as his cock jerked inside of me, filling my pussy until it overflowed, dripping down my thighs and his balls.

Breathing hard, we stayed locked together for a moment longer until I felt him start to soften and he stepped back, untangling my legs from behind his back and setting me down. His cock left me with a pop, like a bottle of champagne fizzing over, and I stared at the floor as his cum dropped out of me.

Legs unsteady, head clearing, regret and panic set in. Now that he had what he wanted, he could really call the cops, eighteen or not. Before he could make that call, I made my escape, almost falling on wobbly legs that didn't want to work yet. I bent over to scoop up my bags, hastily tugging down my dress and then bolted.

I stared at my front door all night, waiting for the knock that would announce the police. It never came. Panic and tears did though, along with regret. What was I thinking?! Yes he was handsome and charming and made me come like no one ever had before but he was a student!

By midnight I was numb, my body drifting off to what I hoped would be a dreamless sleep when my phone chimed, the display screen showing a message from an unknown number. I almost didn't open it, hoping it was spam, but my fingers tapped on the message without my permission.

It was a photo of me bent over in the locker room, grabbing my bag, the barest hint of my profile in view, but the picture was zoomed in on my ass and thighs and the bright white come between them.

The text underneath read, "Can't wait to do this again tomorrow, teach 😘"