Extras: Yoni and Lingam Ch. 01

Story Info
Work colleague falls for his pheromones.
6.3k words
4.69
8.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have read my 'Yoni And The Lingam,' series, which I urge you to do, or if you just look at the first introductory story of the original series, you will know that I bought an ancient Hindu temple screen from a junk/antique shop. The screen depicted scenes of Hindu sacred erotic art centred on the female and male genitalia, the female 'Yoni,' and the male equivalent, the 'Lingam.' Strange things occurred soon after I took it home, and I became haunted in my dreams by a stunningly beautiful woman of Indian ethnicity who I simply called my 'Goddess.' She urged me to return the sacred temple screen to my local Hindu temple and I did as she asked.

Mission accomplished, she withdrew from my dreams and life, but left me a 'gift.' She conferred on me the title, 'Keeper Of The Sacred Lingam.' My cock had started to grow bigger even before she returned to wherever she had come from, and my body chemistry changed so that I exuded much more powerful sexual pheromones. I also had the ability to see the human aura, which made it possible for me to know for certain when a woman was sexually aroused. When her aura swirled red around her hips/pelvis it was a sign she was sexually receptive to me, which as you can imagine is a great help to me.

My goddess told me I must use my gift liberally, it was now my sacred duty to make love to as many women as possible, because the sacred sexual energy would raise their kundalini and benefit them spiritually, even though they didn't realise it. I can only say, I tried my best to overcome my European conditioning which made me reluctant at first to use my gifts, but with the help of my dear friend and lover Maya, a beautiful woman of Indian ethnicity, I soon came to realise I had a new mission in life.

To be honest, I'd never had much of a sex life, just a few long term partners and had hit a pretty barren patch for a few months before all this amazing shit happened to me. It would have been so easy to go wild and fuck everything that came along, but I restrained myself, and tried to be a little bit more discerning.

I had wonderful sexual encounters with two of my work colleagues who wouldn't have given me the time of day in my pre 'Sacred Lingam,' days, and very grateful I was too. I was particularly proud to have fucked Annabelle, a powerful, intelligent, very beautiful, and very married woman. She was the head of the graphics department and one of my bosses. By the time I was finished with her in the back seat of her Range Rover, she didn't know whether she was coming or going, but since she was mostly coming, she was very happy.

Over the next few months most of my sexual partners were of Indian origin, simply because I had given a talk to the women's group of Maya's temple about finding the sacred temple screen and returning it to the Hindu world. I could see from the reddish hue of their auras that almost every single woman in the room was sexually receptive to me, and I had taken full advantage of that fact with a few selected women. Word spread about my 'sacred lingam,' and soon I was asked to give a talk at another Hindu temple in another city, where again I had some amazing fun with more beautiful Indian women.

However this particular story doesn't concern any of these lovely Indian women. My boss, (a man) e-mailed me that I was being assigned to a branch office across town for a couple of days, so I did as I was asked. I decided to take the bus rather than drive myself. The journey there was uneventful, although there were some women on the bus who were aware of me and from the red, swirling aura, sexually receptive. It's my little 'curse,' to see beautiful sexy women, who at any other time I would have been delighted to be with, walk out of my life, knowing that with a few words they could be mine.

Quite simply, I can't have sex with every woman who wants to have sex with me, much as I'd love to, and so I have to watch them walk away out of my life with regrets in my heart.

I arrived at the office complex just before 8.30am, walked up to the reception desk and spoke to the receptionist, a lovely looking woman about thirty five I judged. No matter, age doesn't matter a damn. I've seen women in their fifties who exuded sheer, raw sexuality, and women in their twenties who seemed entirely lacking in libido. Usually though, even they responded to my raging pheromones.

As I said, she looked to be about thirty five, short dark hair in what I believe is called a 'pixie,' cut, about five foot five or six inches tall. Quite slim, but nicely shaped, dressed in a business type suit. She had a lovely, smiley face with blue eyes, a nice nose, and a lovely, full-lipped mouth. All in all, the complete package. I wanted her as soon as I saw her, and if you saw her, you'd want her too.

'Good morning sir, how can I help you,' she asked almost automatically, a beautiful smile on her face. So, I explained who I was and why I was here, and within a couple of minutes she had found me on her computer and issued me with a 'Visitor's Pass.' It only took about a minute or so before her aura turned a nice deep shade of red, she was ready for sex.

'Wet,' I said. She looked highly embarrassed as if I had read her mind, which was in some way the truth. She decided to play it as if she had no idea what I was talking about.

'I beg your pardon?' she said, looking most uncomfortable. I looked out through the vast expanse of glass windows at the sky.

'It look like it may rain later,' I said conversationally, half way to explaining the 'wet,' comment, but leaving enough doubt in her mind.. She coughed into her hand to divert attention and cover up her 'mistake,' but I just smiled as if nothing had happened, playing the innocent.

'Have you been here before?' she asked me, to which I replied that I hadn't. 'I think I would have remembered you if I had,' I replied, flirting with and complimenting her. She smiled but didn't reply to that one. She looked over at the security guard.

'Dave, can you look after reception for a moment while I show this gentleman where he needs to be?' she asked, and Dave did as she asked. I followed her along the corridor, noting her slim hips, lovely, rounded arse, and long slim legs. Well worth some attention I thought in the depths of my lecherous mind. She looked back at me unexpectedly, and caught me studying her arse and legs. She smiled, but said nothing, and showed me to a small office.

'This will be yours while you are here,' she declared. 'Please lock the door if you go for a break, or for lunch. We've had some problems with pilfering... well... down-right theft actually, so leave nothing of any value lying around.' As she spoke, I took my laptop from my bag, and looked around for the computer terminal. She gave me the wi-fi code, and told me she'd come back to check on me when she was on her break, to see if I had everything I needed.

'That's very nice of you... Jessica,' I said looking at her left tit, very intently, pretending to read her name badge, but really just looking at her left tit. The right one looked similarly appealing. She blushed, but her red haze swirled, agitated.

'I'd like that, you checking up on me I mean, it's always nice to see a friendly, familiar face,' I said, turning on what little charm I had. I watched her as she walked back along the corridor, and again looked back over her shoulder. She smiled, and I gave her the 'thumbs up,' sign. She wouldn't know if I was giving the sign as a thank you, or whether I was showing her I was approving of her amazing arse.

I worked away, not giving her another thought. I knew she'd be back, and I had work to do, sorting out a few things in this office which was why I was here in the first place.

Promptly at 10.30am, there was light knock at the door, it opened and Jessica slipped into the room, closing the door behind her, which even if she didn't realise it herself was significant. I stood up and walked the few steps to meet her, and locked the door. She looked startled.

'Wh...what are you doing?' she asked, sounding a little frightened, but her aura pulsing redly all the while.

'We don't want anyone else coming in do we?' I asked her. She looked around her, a 'rabbit in the headlights,' moment, frightened, but fascinated. Her eyes returned to my face, gazing into my eyes, her blue eyes sparkling. Pupils dilated. She shook her head uncertainly her last vestiges of resistance crumbling fast.

'The key is in the lock, turn it, unlock the door and leave if you don't want to be here,' I said quietly, stepping closer into her 'space.' She backed away a little until her delightful arse hit the edge of the desk, nowhere to go now except stay or leave. 'Do you want to leave?' I whispered in her ear, knowing she was getting the full benefit of my super-pheromones now that our bodies were almost touching. She shook her head, was that a no, or was she trying somehow to clear her mind. 'Say it Jessica, tell me if you want to leave, do you want to leave. Nothing for long seconds, and then.

'N... no,' she said it so quietly I had to ask her to repeat it. 'NO,' she repeated loud and clear, and so I tilted her chin up to look into her eyes. Her mouth was slightly open and she was breathing quickly with excitement. I kissed her pretty mouth and she responded eagerly, any barrier in her mind swept away by her sexual arousal.

I was in no particular hurry, but at the same time I realised she was on a short break and would be missed if she was gone from her station for too long. I kissed her thoroughly and passionately, her mouth, her neck which made her shiver with delight, and all the time my hands were at work, caressing and touching her.

'Oh my god,' she gasped out, as I planted feather-light kisses just where her neck joined her body. I had already unbuttoned her suit jacket, and pushed it off her shoulders. She wore nothing but a lacy black bra under the jacket.

'Oh god,' she repeated. 'I can't believe I'm doing this... I can't do this... you're a complete stranger.' Not so much reluctance, it was just her exciting herself even more by admitting she was a 'bad girl,' and then I kissed her mouth again to take her mind off any reasons why she shouldn't be doing this, and simply because I wanted to kiss her. Her token resistance completely futile; she was already as much mine as if my cock was already in her pussy. Almost simultaneously I slipped my hands round her back feeling and caressing her sublimely smooth skin, making her shiver again.

Although I do say so myself, I'm pretty damn good at unhooking bras, there is a little technique to it which I have mastered, and as my left slid across the back strap, the elasticated fabric slackened as the tension was released. My right hand slid under the loose bra, found her left nipple, hard and erect and squeezed. She moaned out loud, and reached down to feel my cock.

'Oh my god,' she gasped into my ear. I was beginning to think this woman had religion. 'It feels huge,' and as she said it, I distracted her attention again, by slipping my hand under her shortish skirt and between her legs. I rubbed her though her panties, her wetness already beginning to seep through the material, feeling slippery to my fingers. She moaned again, but not too loudly. I thought she was still aware of where she was, and was trying her best to control herself in some ways.

She wore no tights, it was the summer after all, and like many women she preferred to get a tan and go bare legged during the summer rather than wear tights. It also made it easier for me to slip my fingers inside her panties and rub her decidedly wet pussy skin to skin. She was shaven, and her labia opened up wetly to my touch. My fingers sank into her easily, and she helplessly thrust her hips forward, her entire consciousness now between her legs, seeking relief from her own arousal. She pulled her skirt waist high, and started to push her panties down. She wanted them off, and she wanted them off now.

I stepped back and watched her slip them down, pick them up and place the soaked scrap of lacy fabric on my desk. She looked at me and I looked at her. I reached between her legs, still looking into her eyes again and rubbed her pussy. She made a moaning noise, halfway between a moan and a sob, but still kept that intense eye contact. It was a powerfully erotic moment as I looked into her eyes and gently rubbed her clitoris. She moaned again, and leaning back against the desk, she spread her legs wider, offering herself to me.

I dropped to my knees and had a good look at that pussy. It was a delight, shaven, lips open, drooling copious amounts of her slippery juices. The sight and aroma of her sex was exciting me even more, and I leaned forward, licking her groin on both sides of her labia. She whimpered with delight.

'Please,' she gasped out, 'please touch me again,' and so I buried my tongue as far as it would go in her gorgeous hole, followed almost immediately by my fingers. I found her g-spot almost immediately, which excited her even more and the coup de grace was my tongue circling and caressing her clitoris. I sucked on it gently, and she let me know in no uncertain terms that she was coming.

'Oh fuck... oh shit... I'm coming... nnnnnnnnnn... aaaagh... oh god... oh god... fu.u.u.u...ck...'

She simply fucked my face, her hips thrusting back and forward, milking every sensation that my fingers and tongue were delivering, while she was trying to extinguish the fire between her legs. I let her go on holding my head between her legs, and unbuckled my belt and pushed my trousers and underpants down releasing my cock. I coated my swollen knob with some of her slippery essence already on my fingers and hoped her pussy was wet enough between her own juices and my saliva to take my cock easily.

As she began to come down, I stood up and kissed her mouth intermingling her pussy juices with our saliva, letting her taste her own pussy, and lifted her lovely arse onto the desk, keeping her legs apart by stepping between them. I gently rubbed the tip of my cock against her pussy lips, wetting my knob and opening them just a little bit to my gentle nudges. She spread herself even more, obviously wanting more, and always willing to oblige a beautiful woman, I pushed a little harder feeling myself stretching her and slipping deeper into her silken folds.

Oh... fucking shit,' she cried out, her beautiful blue eyes gazing into mine. A look of sheer lust, mixed with a little fear. 'I can't... take it... it's too big... I can't...' I pulled back a little, but had no intentions of pulling out. Fuck no! She wanted it and I wanted to give her as much as she could take. There was no way in this world that her delightful pussy wasn't going to be filled and fucked. She could take a lot more than she thought, and what's more she would love it and want more.

After I pulled back a little, I waited a moment to let her get used to how much she was being stretched. She began to tremble with excitement, and funnily enough, it was her who pushed forwards, just a little to get more. Her brain was scared and telling her 'no,' but her pussy wanted it and was saying 'yes.' In that moment, her pussy was winning the argument, and as I pushed forwards again and sank a little deeper into her warmth she conceded defeat and clung to me helplessly as I began to move back and forth, slipping a little deeper with each forward motion until she took me into herself as deeply as it was possible to be.

Once I was as deep as she could manage to take me, I didn't move, just letting her get used to that 'stretched to capacity,' feeling, something she had probably never felt before. Once again she started trembling, her whole body in motion.

'Oh fuck,' she sobbed, a look of helpless anguish on her face. 'What's happening? What have you done to me? Oh holy fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck... I'm coming again,' and she started to moan and whimper with pleasure as her orgasm took hold, and she rubbed her hot pussy harder against my invading cock. I pulled out and plunged back in, again and again, adding to her pleasure and she seemed to go on and on.

A roller coaster of pleasure, as one orgasm faded she would take off again. I never let up for an instant, and kept right on with her, fuelling the fire between her legs, plunging in and out wetly. Suddenly at the peak of her last orgasm I felt her flood my cock and balls with hot wetness. Was she squirting? It had to be, no pussy gets that wet so suddenly and so completely. She lay back on the desk, still wearing her jacket, her bra lying uselessly across her chest just above her delightful tits, skirt round her waist. It was an amazingly erotic and wanton picture. She lay there for a moment, gasping for breath, shaking her head in disbelief.

'I'm so ashamed,' she finally cried, tears in her eyes. 'What have I done, what have I done, that's never happened to me before, I'm so sorry.' She looked at me when I laughed.

'Jessica,' I said gently to comfort her as I looked down on her, still stretched across my desk. 'You didn't pee, you squirted. That's quite a normal sexual reaction for some women. Don't be ashamed, you were just amazing.' She tried to get up, but with my cock still inside her it was a little difficult, so I pulled out, and she sat upright on the edge of the desk, clinging to me.

'And I'm a useless lover. You're lovely big cock is still hard,' and she slipped off the desk onto her knees, and tried to take me in her mouth. I let her try, but honestly, my cock has now grown to such a size that it's difficult for any women to take me in her mouth. All she could do was kiss along my length and use her hands to rub back and forth until eventually I told her I was coming. Her lovely blue eyes looked up at me so appealingly.

'Tell me when you feel it,' she pleaded. 'please let me know, I want it,' and she tried her best to get as much of my knob as possible in her mouth. She rubbed my cock really fast, but still gently, and very soon I it felt it, that first distant tingle.

'I'm coming Jessica, I'm coming just for you, for you sweetheart,' I groaned, warning her as she had asked me to do, and then I was coming in a rush, pumping shot after shot into her mouth, where she valiantly tried to swallow it all. She succeeded for the most part, but still managed to get some over her face and chin, and running down her neck onto her chest.

'Fuck, shit, you come a lot,' she gasped, still swallowing. She gave me one last suck as I softened, and then got shakily to her feet. She looked at her watch and reality bit.

'Oh damn, look at the time,' she gasped as she hurriedly dressed. She reached for her panties, but I snatched them away.

'I'm not finished with you,' I mock threatened and promised. 'Come back and get them at lunchtime.' She laughed.

'Yes, I may just do that,' she agreed, and then she unlocked the door, hesitated, came back to me, kissed me quickly and was gone. A very productive morning at my temporary workplace, with more to come.

Once again I dismissed her from my mind, although a lot harder to do this time after our sexual work-out. I took her still damp panties off my desk in case someone should come in. I could still smell her sexual essence from the panties even although there was so little of them. A tiny confection of lace and string-like straps, with a still slippery trace of her pussy juice coating the gusset. I put them in a drawer making a mental note to return them and not leave them in the office.

I worked away assiduously for the rest of the morning knowing the more I did now, the more time I could spend fucking the wonderful Jessica stupid at lunchtime.

Come 12.30pm. I shut down my laptop, and locking the door, strolled back to the reception area. She saw me almost immediately and smiled, she even blushed. I strolled over to her nonchalantly. She began to look nervous again, not able to look me in the eyes. I sensed a little reluctance, not much, but it was there.

12